It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush accused of rape?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This whole story is merely the tip of a filthy iceberg called the Bush crime family. Before you get your Neocon panties in a wad, I am not a Democrat and refuse to vote in what have become sham elections in this country. There is no doubt in my mind that GW at some point was involved with this woman. Karl Rove and Co. were not real pleased with her existence with GW now eyeing the White House. A staunch god fearing fraud like him would go nowhere with a black woman on the side. She had to go. Tell me when he's told you the truth in the last five years. One truth????????....just one????

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Karl Rove and Co. were not real pleased with her existence with GW now eyeing the White House.

President Bush didn't even know Karl Rove at that time? Where is the evidence for this??

A staunch god fearing fraud like him would go nowhere with a black woman on the side. She had to go.

What??

Tell me when he's told you the truth in the last five years. One truth????????....just one????

Everyday President Bush tells the truth. I've never heard him lie. What lies are you talking about?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Boat!!....omg...you've got to do better than that. Karl Rove has been GW'S handler since 94'. This happened in 99'.I would go into the lie's but your generalized denile is not worth addressing.You need to get your resume into AEI or PNAC as soon as possible they need loyal cyborgs like you. Read something sometime will ya!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Everyday President Bush tells the truth. I've never heard him lie. What lies are you talking about?
-- Boat

LOL Boatphone... You are quite the mischief maker! But why play with such blatant transparency? Is it just to run distraction?

Who could possibly believe the words of someone who said the above quote!

I've looked at some of your previous posts as well. You talk with the aura of expertise on most subjects, have a clear agenda of exhonerating and defending every single aspect of the Bush Adminstration's viewpoint, and provide malignant manipulation of threads by forcing dissenters to adress you instead of addressing the point. That is text book stuff young man!

BEWARE the one known as BOATPHONE!

[edit on 1/14/2006 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
C'mon Boat, cough it up. Which stink tank are you pimping for and also what's Bill Kristol really like???

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, its true that I've been defending President Bush, but there's nothing wrong with that. I know not many people on this board are big fans of his, but i'm just trying to put a different view-point out on the board.

You got me on Karl Rove being his advisor, I did not realize this happened in 1999. But still that does not mean that "Karl knew she must go", or whatever.

I have worked in Washington, but not for a think tank.

-- Boat

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good comments bal all, Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You're right about that!! Bush is a liar and he ALWAYS has his own agendas at heart. He manipulates the American public in any and all ways that he can...

I think we've seen a HEAVY trend in the OUTRIGHT manipulation of Elections. The fact that they SMEAR any opponent, in any and all ways. SMEARING out right lies, just to get a negative headline, which some tend to believe.....there's a few more votes.

The repubilcan party(officially or unofficially) had their members picketing outside voting booths during the last election.

That's ok right?
Well, they were saying they were Democrats and trying to sway voters at the last minute with outlandish signs......

Hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm confused why posters here believe that if this was a true story that media organizations in the USA would not cover it? Which news companies (TV, Newspapers) are friendly to Bush besides maybe Fox, which has already been mentioned?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I'm confused why posters here believe that if this was a true story that media organizations in the USA would not cover it? Which news companies (TV, Newspapers) are friendly to Bush besides maybe Fox, which has already been mentioned?

Well for one, the suspicous death of the woman who started the allegations. I'd be scared to cover it.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I cannot believe that anyone would even consider this story.

I wonder if this Nation is the very same one that posted the Bush Story.

The headline reads

WILLIAM Kristol Kidnapped By ALIENS-- replaced by silly dishonest, imposter

[edit on 1/14/2006 by shots]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I thought we all decided this was false a few years ago...

The biggest testament to this falsehood of the story is the lack of Bush haters in line waiting to have a public outcry against this "evil-doer". People line up to take verbals stabs at the President everyday. Heck, I do it more often than not. But I do not believe some farcical conspiracy theory like this. Read it again and again until you see how this is a "conspiracy theory". Then, take a few aspirin and wait til you start feeling like a boob. It won't take too long.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Bush doesnt lie??? BUSH ONLY FRICKEN LIES! Thats all Bush does! Remember ''weapons of mass destruction''?

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous, you people need to wake up....

[edit on 15-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Bush doesnt lie??? BUSH ONLY FRICKEN LIES! Thats all Bush does! Remember ''weapons of mass destruction''?

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous, you people need to wake up....

[edit on 15-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

President Bush did not lie about the WMD's in Iraq that was the information coming from most all sources. It is the Presidents job to protect America it would be irresponsible to ignore such information; he had to act.

Please, wise up.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Huge fact that ALL of you all overlooking... (any women here, feel free to back me up on this...)

Women (on a whole) dont commit suicide by gunshot. Thats a man thing. Women usually put on make-up and something nice, then swallow some pills and go to sleep. Men are the ones who like to blow their brains out all over the place.

Just on that observation alone, I am curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Huge fact that ALL of you all overlooking... (any women here, feel free to back me up on this...)

Why would only women be able to confirm you idea?

Women (on a whole) dont commit suicide by gunshot.

Why? Where do you get that information?

Women usually put on make-up and something nice, then swallow some pills and go to sleep. Men are the ones who like to blow their brains out all over the place.

It seems like you are just believing some kind of stereotype; please provide facts. Also, i'm sure you are not saying that no women shoot themselves, so I really can't see this as helping prove this case against Mr. Bush.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Why would only women be able to confirm you idea?

Because women know women better than men do. (IMO)

Why? Where do you get that information?

Well besides personal knowledge, I took about 3 minutes on Google to get this for ya..

Firearms are the most commonly used method of suicide for men and women, accounting for 60 percent of all suicides. Nearly 80 percent of all firearm suicides are committed by white males. The second most common method for men is hanging; for women, the second most common method is self-poisoning including drug overdose. The presence of a firearm in the home has been found to be an independent, additional risk factor for suicide. Thus, when a family member or health care provider is faced with an individual at risk for suicide, they should make sure that firearms are removed from the home.

and this..

More than four times as many men as women die by suicide; but women attempt suicide more often during their lives than do men, and women report higher rates of depression. Men and women use different suicide methods. Women in all countries are more likely to ingest poisons than men. In countries where the poisons are highly lethal and/or where treatment resources scarce, rescue is rare and hence female suicides outnumber males.

source

It seems like you are just believing some kind of stereotype; please provide facts. Also, i'm sure you are not saying that no women shoot themselves, so I really can't see this as helping prove this case against Mr. Bush.

Wrong. not stereotyping. No, I didnt say "No women shoot themselves", and I didnt say it proves anything. I said it makes me curious.

Next time, do your own research and draw your own conclusions. I shouldnt have to do the leg work for you.

Also to note: From what I've read, its a psychological thing that makes women take the pills. They want to control everything down to the last detail. They also will often lay out the clothes they want to be buried in. Women plan it out more. Men act more spontainously, hence the gun in the mouth thing. Do you need me to provide more back ups for that, or are you going to concede?

Again... this makes me curious based on that fact alone. Just curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Next time, do your own research and draw your own conclusions. I shouldnt have to do the leg work for you.

Sorry. You made the claim (and you said 'fact' about women using pills more) it's up to you to provide the source.

Also to note: From what I've read, its a psychological thing that makes women take the pills. They want to control everything down to the last detail. They also will often lay out the clothes they want to be buried in. Women plan it out more. Men act more spontainously, hence the gun in the mouth thing. Do you need me to provide more back ups for that, or are you going to concede?

My guess is that they can't stand to think about the mess... Pills are so much more tidy.

Again... this makes me curious based on that fact alone. Just curious.

That occured to me, too. I'm suspicious, but as I said a few pages back, unfortunately, there's not enough info to come to a conclusion, IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Firearms are the most commonly used method of suicide for men and women

Did you even read the link you posted?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
this thread isn't about women shooting themselves, it's about whether or not bush raped this women before 'she commited suicide' (or was murdered). I haven't heard the whole story yet. What about her complaints about the local cops and FBI badgering her, any confirmation on that?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join