It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush accused of rape?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This thread was posted because I found it shocking that this story was nothing more than a faint breeze in the media. I’ve neither heard nor read anything regarding President Bush raping someone and being sued for it. I posted it because I know all you fine ATS members would shed some light on it. No matter how silly the allegations may seem or how much it smells like BS, TRUST the lawsuit was very real.

Below I have a link to two separate lawsuits filed by this woman the one for 12/3/2002 is the lawsuit against President Bush. I’m going to research it more before I draw any conclusions.

LINK TO TEXAS COURT DOCUMENT

[edit on 13-1-2006 by CogitoErgoSum1]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Although boatphone is totally wrong about the Bushes connection to Skull and bones (the organization admitted he was a member)

Of course President Bush is a member of Skull & Bones. I never said that he was not. I said that the fact that Skull & Bones believes rape to be okay is a robust lie.

--Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Please - IF this kind of Coincidence would Happen to Clinton, I am sure that Fox news would have it all over the Frontpages.

This has happened to Clintion! And it is not all over Fox News.

Link # 1

Link # 2

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm surprised at both bush supporter's and hater's..

Yes, all we have is a handfull of account's to this story. No, none provide any evidence. Thus...

How can anyone be comming to the conclusion of if he did or didn't do it?

To the bush supporter's: Where's your evidence that he didn't do it? Surely not these few article's that discuss this ladies accusation's. Where are your source's that are leading you to conclude he didn't do it? Fact is you have none else you'd be posting them TYVM.

Moving on.

To the bush hater's: Where's your evidence that he did do it? Surely not these few article's that discuss this ladies accusation's. Where are your source's that are leading you to conclude he did do it?

Interesting story nontheless, and as it stand's there's more leaning toward's him doing. For starter's, there's the accusation and her story of wanting to see it through and the supposed suicide less then a year later. Ask yourselve's, what would be her motive's and would she be stupid enough to make such a claim without having anything to back it up fully aware that the court, if it did bother to look into the matter would discover that she was lying?

No one has all the fact's so what's the pointless BS from both side's?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
then they go back to murder them later after a complaint is filed, by making it look like suicide...? in reality, we can assume he has the power to do this... so still playing along... but would they have waited?

Maybe they didn't think she had the guts to do it, and then she'd be like one of those sex slaves or whatever those sickos call them.

Originally posted by Boatphone
I'm sure Skull & Bones does have some creepy rituals. Most all fraternities do. I think what we have hear is a misunderstanding of fraternities. Rituals are used to provide a common shared experince between all members.

Like raping someone?

Anyway, I have to agree with Produkt.
I don't personally know Bush, or the woman he allegedly raped, and I wasn't there when it happened if it happened at all, so I do have to say it should have been investigated.
It sure sounds suspicious that she was shot in the head a year after she sued.
Bush is not above the law.

[edit on 13/1/2006 by SwearBear]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Has anyone actually checked out the court document?

click here (PDF)

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ah, the court document state's she's had 7 lover's. told no lies. no criminal history. only two traffic tickets. and dated Bush when she was a minor.

I'm still curious as to what the motive would be. I don't want to just dismiss it and say monetary reason's. Unless she has a background of mental illness, then she must have been of sound mind and if she was she would've fully understood what she was getting into making an accusation like this. There would've been no doubt that the legal system would investigate, of course unless there was a cover up commited by Bush. I can also understand the amount of harrassment against her could lead her to commit suicide on her own. If the accusation's are true, her commiting suicide still doesn't change the fact that he did it... again, if it were true.

But why harrass her to the point of suicide if the accusation was false? Bush has already admitted to lying about that initial reason's for his pre-emptive strike against Iraq, so why worry about some ladies claim if it didn't hold any truth behind it?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If the husband was supposedly raped as well, where is he now? What's his side of the story?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
I'm surprised at both bush supporter's and hater's

I'm not even American, but the above comment gives me concern. Is it your contention that if some-one cannot align themselves with the policies of the present administration, that they are automatically "haters"?

One can either be a supporter or an non-supporter without being labelled negatively in such a way.

On the subject at hand, though...this thread presents another facet of the fuzzy history which seems to dog the American president. Drug use and alcoholism have been in the news already, as has his military career. To see something like this lurking in the shadows is surprising indeed, and not to be dismissed out of hand without further research. It has some truly sordid implications and I would much rather have such a charge against him shown to be a total fabrication through thorough investigation than have it fester in the minds of Americans.

However, let's keep the partisan tagging of non-supportive members to some semblance of decorum.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't intend for it to be taken negatively. I would label myself as a bush "non-supporter", so I wasn't trying to bash any particular party.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Sorry, I didn't intend for it to be taken negatively. I would label myself as a bush "non-supporter", so I wasn't trying to bash any particular party.

Thanks for the clarification, Produkt

I was going on gut instinct on the rape charge...if I was GW Bush and a story like this had hit the web, I'd be wanting to air this out big-time. Such an allegation is on a level with the Marilyn Monroe/JFK conspiracy which still sullies the name of that president.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My final assessment: Rape of the Constitution. I wouldnt even care if he was a rapist. I care about my country, though. Laura can handle the rest.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If Bush was a Rapist, Which he is in other ways, It would NEVER make headlines, andif it did, it would have REALLY COME out during the elections....

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

The better question is what are you Bush bashers are going to do when Hillary becomes President of the United States? I'm sorry to say that's the future I see...

What's up with the personal attacks. It sure adds to the discussion doesn't it.

quote content mod edited

[edit on 18-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
See, when Clinton did the dirty, thats all they had on him. When Bush does the dirty, it has really no meaning because he already has literally screwed (pardon me, i dont like to use French) millions, whats one more?
It really is a whole different tone.

So, we can drop the lesser offense and continue with the big bad ones that go on every day. I cant wait for tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum1
I've never seen or heard of this story until I came accross it browsing google today.

Despite the enormity of the story, a virtual news blackout has remained in place since Margie Schoedinger first filed charges against George W Bush in 2002. Schoedinger had accused Bush of rape and other sexual crimes against both her and her husband, only one publication in the USA saw fit to print anything about her or her allegations. That publication was her local newspaper.

link

Has anyone ever heard about this, if so what came of it? I have to leave work but I would love to see what comes of this tomorrow. I've never seen this on ATS or anywhere for that matter.... I'll dig up some more on it tomorrow, but if you know anything please post.

This is an old story. It was covered here in the past.

Woman accused George W. of raping her, etc. in ad finitum..

Woman commits suicide.

Stange, eh?

The whole thing's weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A black woman???
Thats pretty weird. Guess maybe she was embarrassed after failing to get any money and the media didn't follow the story since they can't collaborate anything. If this was actually rape or even a rumor, the media should be all over this since its related to the President you know. Compare to other news thats going on about the President relating to the economy, war, Katrina, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
A black woman???
Thats pretty weird. Guess maybe she was embarrassed after failing to get any money and the media didn't follow the story since they can't collaborate anything.

Why is it wierd that it was a black woman?
Are you saying that she was embarrased to the point that she killed herself?

Clarify, please, delta boy.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
If the husband was supposedly raped as well, where is he now? What's his side of the story?

This point strikes me as vital to the credibility of the story and no one seems to have noticed it.

If the story were true, and since the husband was also reportedly targeted, it would seem to me that he would be the key to getting to the bottom of it.

Where is he now? What did he say? Was he ever even questioned by the media, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I dont think we need to worry about an alcoholic forcing themselves on anyone...thats a little hard (ahem) to do....Everyone knows that alcohol and drugs take that "drive" away.

Nah. This is all made up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join