It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush accused of rape?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Aw.. come on guys. He stays too drunk and high on coke to do something as stupid as rape.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Aw.. come on guys. He stays too drunk and high on coke to do something as stupid as rape.

Thanks for your foolish comment. This is a site for real debate, not jejune blabber.

FYI: President Bush does not drink, or use drugs.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i read the court papers ouch nice....seems like another clinton type story.

story url

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't speak too fast there, boat. I believe there is a good chance that he still drinks. If not, his mannerism sometimes point to being a dry drunk. Which, that too is very possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One of the stranger issues regarding Ms. Schoedingers accusation was that her husband also claimed to have been attacked, drugged and raped himself. He has gone into hiding somewhere. He was obviously threatened with his life. Look into Poppy Bush's escapades in the Washington Times story regarding his affection for young boys. Reverend Moon stepped in to buy the Washington Times back in 90' to make all those stories go away.It does look as though the Bushies like their arse candy!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
I wouldn't speak too fast there, boat. I believe there is a good chance that he still drinks. If not, his mannerism sometimes point to being a dry drunk. Which, that too is very possible.

Well, I believe there is a good chance he does not. I have no reason to think otherwise.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Reverend Moon stepped in to buy the Washington Times back in 90' to make all those stories go away.

Yeah, but Moon can't buy 'em all. Anyone else think that the New York Times wouldn't have been on this like a bad smell if there was any substance to it?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why would you think the NY Times would want that?...They had a stenographer in Ms. Miller in place purly spewing the Bushy line. Then last week we saw where the Times sat on their illegal spying story for over a year. Think that could have changed some election results if the American people thought Bush was the fascist they all know now he is.?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Originally posted by OXmanK

Well, I believe there is a good chance he does not. I have no reason to think otherwise.

-- Boat

Boat, you seem like a nice guy. But please don't follow your leader so blindly.

Do your research and you'll find out it is true.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at this video:

Bush Compared 10 Years

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Bush Compared 10 Years

Wow, and here I always thought Bush was always a little slow...
Maybe he started the juice again? Maybe it's old age...either way, I hate listening to him talk, it's painful, haha.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Please - IF this kind of Coincidence would Happen to Clinton, I am sure that Fox news would have it all over the Frontpages.

This has happened to Clintion! And it is not all over Fox News.

Link # 1

Link # 2

-- Boat

REPLY: ..... ever notice how much Chelsea looks like Webster Hubble? 8^)

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Do your research and you'll find out it is true.

Don't believe me?

Bush Compared 10 Years

REPLY: One could make the same type of video on most anyone... Ted Kennedy would be a start; and he's most always under the influence.
Most everyone on ATS have never heard of Mary Jo Kopechne....

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 17-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

REPLY: ...... and you were with him when while he was doing this??? I believe you're mistaking the previous president with the current one; Bush never had his nose rebuilt as did ex-president pantload.

(edit for content)

[edit on 17-1-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
REPLY: One could make the same type of video on most anyone... Ted Kennedy would be a start; and he's most always under the influence.
Most everyone on ATS have never heard of Mary Jo Kopechne....

Oh stop with the ass kissing. No, you can't do this type of video with just anybody. Cmon.

Why bring Ted Kennedy into this? Don't get me wrong, I finally figured out that all politicians (especially those in D.C.) turn out to be incompetent liars. One way or another. But let's concentrate on our drunken president, Mr. George W. Bush.

Mod Edit: Removed link to site with adult content

[edit on 1/17/2006 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thanks for your foolish comment. This is a site for real debate, not jejune blabber.

-- Boat

I thought that Mr. Bush was a very good friend of a drink or so? We hear in the UK his daughter and wife take a nip from a little bottle on special occasions. But drugs, never. Sure, a little coc aine when he was young and wild, but never drugs. You cannot blame him for not inhaling like some other spineless leaders who would waste taxpayer money on such chicanery.

Where do these people get so confused?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is not "debate". It's just a group of people trying to get under each others skin by throwing around insults.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Okay, one an all, this thread has gotten too political and less conspiratorial.

So, as of right now, we'll stop with bashing Bush and others other and start with they whys and wherefors of a possible coverup of the rape and whatever possible involvement in her death.

There ARE other threads on this topic, they are older but they can certainly carry on the topic if it can't be done here.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Exactly. Lets focus on the facts. The fact is the lawsuit filed against Mr. Bush is real. The fact this lady �committed suicide� shortly there after is real and the fact that this story was nothing more than a tiny blip in the media and news outlets is real.

Why wouldn�t the democrats use this as a smear campaign before the election? It baffles me seeing as how they used everything else. How come mums the word in the news regarding this case and subject? These are the questions I am asking�� Is there any merit to this story?

[edit on 18-1-2006 by CogitoErgoSum1]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Actually, Bush has admitted to having had a severe drinking problem. Bad enough for him to seek help. And there's enough testamonial evidence that he used drugs to believe that he did so. During his heavy partying days, he went to a Super Bowl Party at Hunter S. Thompson's house, where several of the people who attended said there was heavy drug use going on by ALL of the attendees (one of which was Bush). These were public figures, so I'm sure they didn't feel like taking on the Bushes by coming out and simply saying "I saw George doing a line off a hooker's butt". However, if he wasn't doing blow at the party, he would have been the only one. We know he was a ne'er do well rich boy, who couldn't even get up in the morning to go to his National Guard physical (where he would have been given a routine urinalysis, by the way). Why is it hard for you to believe he did drugs? Oh, you should also know that he himself has admitted to missing his physical, it was not part of the 60 minutes scandal, but from his own admission.

quote]Originally posted by Boatphone

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Further, as we've seen by the Valerie Plame, John Kerry and John Murtha cases, Bush likes to "get back" at people who criticize him. What do you think he'd have done to someone who actually accused him of something?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join