Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush accused of rape?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've never seen or heard of this story until I came accross it browsing google today.

Despite the enormity of the story, a virtual news blackout has remained in place since Margie Schoedinger first filed charges against George W Bush in 2002. Schoedinger had accused Bush of rape and other sexual crimes against both her and her husband, only one publication in the USA saw fit to print anything about her or her allegations. That publication was her local newspaper.

link

Has anyone ever heard about this, if so what came of it? I have to leave work but I would love to see what comes of this tomorrow. I've never seen this on ATS or anywhere for that matter.... I'll dig up some more on it tomorrow, but if you know anything please post.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That's a weird (sp) story. I wonder if it was an actual story in a real newspaper. Perhaps he was looking the the next Bohemian Grove victim?

hahaha
Sorry, had to.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You already know it is fake, btw what the hell did you were looking for, how do u came across this site wich keywords are obviously RAPE and BUSH

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ok, I am not a bush liker by any means...

but fair is fair...
this is BS

First off: the very premise, looks like a very poor fiction story...
anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but without proof, it doesn't mean squat...

that is what happened here... and with almost every public figure since adam...
(you did hear about his first wife Lilith didn't you?)

If there is nothing but heresy in the statement, then it never gets publicity.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
First off: the very premise, looks like a very poor fiction story...
anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but without proof, it doesn't mean squat...

I agree.

However:

Pravda
Fort Bend Star
Civil Court Document
Cutting through the propaganda

Is there something to this story? I'd like to look into it further before dismissing it immediately...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well I am sure that the President is competly Innocent.

Bush Rape Story

President Bush is being accused of rape. This allegation is part of a lawsuit filed by a Texas woman, Margie Schoedinger. According to the complaint filed on December 3rd in Fort Bend County, Texas, the President and his men are accused of repeatedly kidnapping, drugging and raping Mrs. Schoedinger and possibly her husband.

According to the complaint, in the fall of 2000, three unknown assailants attempted unsuccessfully to kidnap Schoedinger. When she reported the crime to the Sugar Land Police Department (remember, I'm not making this up), she was harassed by the police. She was treated similarly by the FBI. To make matters worse, her bank accounts were frozen, her husband lost his job, her academic records were expunged and she became the subject of 24-hour surveillance.

Interesting.

Maybe it was a Skull & Bones Ritual

Secrets of the Tomb

The society encourages misogyny: it did not admit women until the 1990s because members did not believe women were capable of handling the Skull and Bones experience and because they said they feared incidents of date rape.

Now let's see here - we have a:

a.) President Accused of Rape by this Woman

b.) A DEAD Woman - a Suicide ofcourse

c.) President is also a Member of Skull and Bones Secret Society, which says, rape is OKEY.

Well, he fits the Profile of the Killer, if we assume the role of mister Colombuo, right?

The Strange Death of the Woman Who Filed a Rape Lawsuit Against Bush

But I don’t know, am I “deranged” to think it’s weird that in this mass-media, detailed-information age, so few people are even asking any questions about how a woman who filed a rape lawsuit against the president could be dead less than a year later?

Frankly, that is Disturbing.

Well, what do you expect from the Boodle Boys - or as they prefer, the Knights of Eulogia - they are members of the The Order of Death and they even have Bones from Geronimo in their vast Bone-collection.

What do you expect from such People?

So, if you ask me, this Crime has got something to do with Skull & Bones, since they are a Secret Society Fraternity.

I am sure that fellow Bonesman always "stick togather".

Bush reportedly appointed 11 Skull and Bones members to his Administration in his first term.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WOW!
I'm gonna dig deeper, read the replies, and give a better response...
But on first glance...

WOW!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I knew I had seen this here before.
Some of the threads discuss the story in depth, but none are current.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
THE ONLY THING BUSH HAS EVER RAPED WAS THE CONSTITUTION

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

c.) President is also a Member of Skull and Bones Secret Society, which says, rape is OKEY.

That is a false statement. Why would you post such a robust lie.?

But I don’t know, am I “deranged” to think it’s weird that in this mass-media, detailed-information age, so few people are even asking any questions about how a woman who filed a rape lawsuit against the president could be dead less than a year later?
Frankly, that is Disturbing.

As stated above anyone can accuse anyone of anything! This was not reported because it is a total falsehood! What is disturbing is the fact that your haterd of President Bush causes you to blindly believe anything!

they are members of the The Order of Death and they even have Bones from Geronimo in their vast Bone-collection.

This statment doesn't even have anything to do this this thread!

So, if you ask me, this Crime has got something to do with Skull & Bones, since they are a Secret Society Fraternity.

You must be joking, this has nothing to do with Skull & Bones! Are you saying that any private club should be suspected of any rape? That is insane.

Souljah, you were need to take off the Bush hating glasses and see the real world.

-- Boat

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Boatphone]

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ahhhh boatphone, the official skull&bones / bohemian club / public relations guy
saves the day again.

Did you get your membership yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Oh please!

Yeah a bunch of people here would like this to be true, but wishing for something does not make it so (as Picard might say)...

The better question is what Bushe bashers are going to do when Hillary becomes President of the United States? I'm sorry to say that's the future I see...

mod edit to improve language

[edit on 18-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Rebel Saint:

Originally posted by Rebel Saint
THE ONLY THING BUSH HAS EVER RAPED WAS THE CONSTITUTION

How do you know the Constitution was the ONLY thing.
You don't.
Why even say that?
Do you expect anyone to take your words there seriously?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boatphone:

Originally posted by Boatphone

How do you know? Are you revealing your membership? I think you must be...

This was not reported because it is a total falsehood! What is disturbing is the fact that your haterd of President Bush causes you to blindly believe anything!

How can you be so certain. You have forgotten a few things. That's OK. First, you can never be sure of anything unless you whitnessed it... Right? Secondly, to accuse Souljah of "blindly believing" is seemingly HYPOCRITICAL as you seemingly WERE NOT THERE, seemingly HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE, and seemingly HAVE NO REASON TO BE SO ADAMANT. Correct me if I am wrong. Because that is blind faith indeed.

Souljah, you were need to take off the Bush hating glasses and see the real world.

What is this real world you speak of? How can you deny credibility when you have offered nothing but personal attacks as your response to the topic at hand.
NO EVIDENCE.
NO OBSERVATION.
NO PERSPECTIVE.
JUST VITRIOL.
What's the game, buddy?
Why even say that?
Do you expect anyone to take your words there seriously?

This stuff does not belong in ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It is a Lie?
Isn't it true that Skull & Bones have Wicked and Occult Rituals, that also involve certain Sacrifices and sometimes even Rape?

As stated above anyone can accuse anyone of anything! This was not reported because it is a total falsehood! What is disturbing is the fact that your haterd of President Bush causes you to blindly believe anything!

Well, can you PROVE your Stance - or should I just belive your words?

FACTS are we have a Dead Woman, who wanted to Accuse the President of the United States of RAPE - we are not talkinga bout some lone blowjob down at the Oval Office, to which the Woman Agreed. This are two MAJOR Crimes; Rape and Manslaughter. If this was Texas and mister Defendants was Black, he would already be on the Death Row.

But since he is NOT, ah well, you know how the Circle of Power works.

This statment doesn't even have anything to do this this thread!

Yes it does - it clearly shows the Sinister and Wicked nature of the SS Skull & Bones and you DID NOT Deny it - meaning it is true.

As I said before - proove it to me, not just TELL me it is so; I do not belive your words.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It is a Lie?
Isn't it true that Skull & Bones have Wicked and Occult Rituals, that also involve certain Sacrifices and sometimes even Rape?

I'm sure Skull & Bones does have some creepy rituals. Most all fraternities do. I think what we have hear is a misunderstanding of fraternities. Rituals are used to provide a common shared experince between all members. There is nothing evil about this. And more importantly being part of any social club should not be evidence of rape!

Also, just to clear things up I am not a member of Skull & Bones. I am a member of a greek letter society / fraternity. So, I do have some frist hand knowlage about use of rituals.

Well, can you PROVE your Stance - or should I just belive your words?

Yes, I can prove it. Souljah I accuse you of rape. See, I just accused you of a false crime. Anyone can now write an article about this, but there would be no other evidence to put in the article, so all respectable news outlets will not report it.

As one can see the article does not provide any evidence, only an accusation.

Yes it does - it clearly shows the Sinister and Wicked nature of the SS Skull & Bones and you DID NOT Deny it - meaning it is true.

You have yet to prove that Skull & Bones is wicked or has any sinister plans. You yourself said that to really know one has to see it, have you been to these private rituals?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
WOW!
I'm gonna dig deeper, read the replies, and give a better response...
But on first glance...

WOW!

Right.
Before you start digging, you better put on a tall set of boots. The kind farmers would wear when they walk around the pig pen.

This thread isn't worth the electrons keeping it cyberspace.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, this is certainly interesting enough to dig deeper for sure. I am inclined not to beleive it (is that me saing that)? but if it were true...hooooo boy!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok,
as said... bush is guilty of Rape... of the constitution... and that is all...

pul llleeeze...

Sometimes it helps to look at these accusations from a "beleive all" perspective to give a better angle of light to the subject...

lets do that here...
I am going to throw in and beleive this whole thing, and follow it thru...

so bush and his skull boy buddies all get together to go rape a woman AND her husband...??? okie dokey... I will play along here...

then they go back to murder them later after a complaint is filed, by making it look like suicide...? in reality, we can assume he has the power to do this... so still playing along... but would they have waited?

My question with the situation is still
Why wouldn't they have just killed them to begin with? they obviously wouldn't want this incident made public... so what did they expect?
for this lady to go away and thank them?
no...
it just doesn't make sense...

the sad truth, is that if this was true, we wouldn't know about it, due to the bodies not being found yet (assuming of course that they would have been capable of killing them as peviously stated)

Although boatphone is totally wrong about the Bushes connection to Skull and bones (the organization admitted he was a member)
he is right that this is a baseless complaint where the situation makes much more sense that it was a disturbed woman who actually thought her story would be beleived in her accusation of a a man, who (she thought) might pay, to avoid having this mentioned...

ill conceived blackmail- simple...
it happens all the time...
much more often than presidents slum to find a unattractive COUPLEs to have sex with and do nasty things with, and then toss out of cars still alive...

Check your meters people... seriously...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

As one can see the article does not provide any evidence, only an accusation.

ONLY an Accusation?

Please - IF this kind of Coincidence would Happen to Clinton, I am sure that Fox news would have it all over the Frontpages.

Secondly, a Woman that wanted to File Rape Charges is found Dead, supposed to commit a Suicide?

Sure.

Imagine if Monica Levinsky was suddenly found dead - commited a suicide.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

another story that crops up on ATS every few months

Thanks, DTOM. My feeling is that there isn't enough information out there to determine my own opinion on this. You're all right, anyone can accuse, but as rape survivor myself, I like to lean towards at least listening to and investigating accusations, but that just isn't possible here.

I am puzzled by the fact that she turned up dead.

Here is an interesting piece by someone who actually talked with her about it...for those who wish to do further research.

But I remember being puzzled by Schoedinger's attitude after hanging up the phone. I wondered that if she had made up such a wild story, why she didn't come up with something a little less outlandish, in which people couldn't necessarily dismiss her as a kook.
I remember thinking, "I hope she doesn't wind up on the wrong side of a gun." And sure enough, in late September, Schoedinger did.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution