It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush accused of rape?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
".... This whole story is merely the tip of a filthy iceberg called the Bush crime family."

REPLY: I believe you're confusing this admin. with the previous one.

"....Before you get your Neocon panties in a wad, I am not a Democrat and refuse to vote in what have become sham elections in this country."

REPLY: Liberal, Libertarian, Greenie... all have many of the same ideals.
All 12 of the recounts in FloriDUH showed bush as the winner.

WMD's:
In a secret operation on June 23, 2004, U.S. forces seized 1.77 metric
tons of enriched uranium--the kind used to make fuel for atomic
bombs--in a nuclear facility in Iraq, according to BBC News.3 The
BBC has been consistently critical of Bush and the Iraq war. U.S.
Department of Energy experts also removed 1,000 radioactive mate-
rials in "powdered form, which is easily dispersed," said Bryan Wilkes,
an Energy Department spokesman.

U.S. soldiers stormed into a warehouse in Mosul, Iraq, on August 8,
2005, and were surprised to find 1,500 gallons of chemical agents. It
was the largest chemical weapons lab found in Iraq.

"....There is no doubt in my mind that GW at some point was involved with this woman."

REPLY: And your link to this proof is?.......

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Read a little about your beloved Bush family. Clinton is no better. Get your head wrapped around the fact that Hillary will be our next President. John Kennedy Jr. was done away with to insure this.

www.savethemales.ca...

mod edit to improve content.
Please check your u2u.

Please review ---Effective IMMEDIATELY

[edit on 18-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wish this story is true he deserves time in jail and most certainly a rape might get him a few days and then his prominent father will get him out of jail.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think the story is highly suspect. This is smokescreen, a red herring to throw people off the really heinous stuff.

Why would any reporter (sincerely trying to persecute Bush) pick this story and not the cult murder one? I mean, if you're going to accuse him of something, I think the 18 or however many murders trump the one alledged heterosexual rape, in terms of outrageousness and even, yes, plausibility.

The real stories get dropped like hot rocks, and only the crap gets carried, as a general rule.

Besides, I thought Bush liked *His VP's first name*.

Is Gannongate ancient history already?

Point being, the Bush rape story is softcore, and IMO false. There's juicy stories aplenty to run with, and this one is pretty lean.

I could very well be wrong, but in any case I would caution people to give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt when it comes to serious criminal charges like rape. Just the accusation can be enough to destroy someone. Innocent until proven guilty still applies to politicians (we CAN safely assume they're lying constantly though).

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
One of my childhood friends fathers said that he was at a coke party that George Bush through at yale. Another friend of mines friends fathers friend used to do coke. How can you say George bush isn't a lier he is a lie. He claims to be christian and yet every year in July he goes to a retreat in southern Cali and worships the God Molech wich ''the bible" clearly says not to worship. Not only his continual allegeance to the skull and bones wich worships the greek god Eulogia. I have no squams with worshipping pagan Gods but I do have a problem with the lies that he uses to get votes and manipulate people. One good example of when Bush told the truth was when he said that he was always thinking of good ways to harm our country. By the way he didn't just say the wrong words it was actually written in the speach. Another good example is when he said he would like to be a dictator or more precisely said that it would be easier.

Anyways I looked up Margie Schoedinger at wikipedia and it said that there were reports of her being schitzophrenic, however I think that it was all speculation, there was no hard evidence either by her shrinks (if she had a shrink?) or her husband.

Could it be possible that she was schitzophrenic and had confused her own abuse by her husband and some how psychoticly confused it with george bush yes, but there is no hard evidence.

I am however inclined to believe that it is true. Let us not forget how the man who thretened to reveal the Masons secrets was killed and then, the murderer was then found to be innocent. However a later investigation said that all the peoples involved including the judge, the sheriff, both attorneys and others were found out to be in on it(this is what I remember hearing from my dad).

The reason why I am inclined to believe this story is simply because it was not publisized. The media sluts will do anything for a good story and boy oh boy is this a good story. Let us not forget that Alexandra Robbins wrote an articleabout the skull and bones wich was neutral. And was harassed by skull and bones members and they tried to destroy her career. The media even the supposed left wing media do not publish the hard stories anymore for fear of conservatives. They correct his grammar and such.

One unbelievable part of her story is that bush called her and told her that he wanted her dead. However if this was a process of psychotic behavior then why is her husband who is thought to be of sound mind reporting it. Interesting. Hmm.

And last but not least where is the spirit of curiosity and suspiciousness of the government media propaganda and controll. Don't we all know that the media is controlled by right wing republicans

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

ne of my childhood friends fathers said that he was at a coke party that George Bush through at yale. Another friend of mines friends fathers friend used to do coke. How can you say George bush isn't a lier he is a lie.

The inaccuracy of eyewitness accounts notwithstanding, I agree with you. Bush is a liar. He's a politician isn't he?

He claims to be christian and yet every year in July he goes to a retreat in southern Cali and worships the God Molech wich ''the bible" clearly says not to worship.

Bush is a lot of things, but he is not a follower of the example set by the Nazarene. People are easily deceived.

One good example of when Bush told the truth was when he said that he was always thinking of good ways to harm our country.

Yeah, that was classic.

Anyways I looked up Margie Schoedinger at wikipedia and it said that there were reports of her being schitzophrenic, however I think that it was all speculation, there was no hard evidence either by her shrinks (if she had a shrink?) or her husband.

Could it be possible that she was schitzophrenic and had confused her own abuse by her husband and some how psychoticly confused it with george bush yes, but there is no hard evidence.

Anything's possible. What's most probable is that she was suffering some sort of break from reality. I think it's entirely probable that Bush had nothing to do with her problems in life or her untimely death. However, I also think it's possible that he had something to do with her death, even if he didn't rape her.

Another scenario involves someone blackmailing Bush by either hypnotizing the woman or killing her, or both.

Who knows? This is one of those cases where there simply isn't enough evidence to consider. Maybe more will surface in time, but probably not. People who dislike the man will assume he did it, and people who like him will assume he didn't. That, in and of itself, may provide clues to the motive for this being a blip on the national radar. The appearance of impropriety has, so far, proven to be more than sufficient to really separate our society.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ive lived in the Sugar Land/Fort Bend area for 20 of the last 26 years. I work with the Sugar Land Police Department 6 days a week. I know people that have met Bush Jr (as well as other previous Presidents) (but that hardly means they "know" any of them).

I cant assure you that I can answer your question to the extent you want me to but ask away. I'll do the best I can without putting my job or any else's in distress.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Would you say the general consensus is that he's a criminal, descended from criminals, and responsible for producing a couple of little criminal children?

I don't think we need a Sugarland native to tell us that, but it would be interesting to see what local Texas PDs think of him, seeing as he's a silver spoon Yale baby masquerading as a cowboy. I'm guessing the consensus is still "All hat, no cattle", is that right?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wierd case this, i wonder what's realy behind it...

Everyday President Bush tells the truth. I've never heard him lie.

That's cause you don't want to hear it..

The way you have blind faith in your countries leader is downright scary, you really trust politicians (of any political party ) ?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey, Benevolent Heretic, thanks for posting that link. I had read this story but couldn't remember where or by whom. Jackson Thoreau is a very well-respected and well-known journalist. At first, I thought this story was over the top...until I read Jackson's piece. It really made me stop and wonder.

-Forestlady

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So we can go ahead and add rapist and murderer to Bush's long list...

I knew it... those eyes....i knew it :shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, Houston loves its Democratic mayors but its still the largest conservative city in the nation.

Sugar Land is the land of Tom DeLay; Houston is home of Bush Sr. They are saintly here. They could walk down the street naked and smoking crack and the patrolman would still reconsider making an arrest (like they did when their police chief caused a DWI multi-car accident inside Sugar Land).

There is an absurd amount of wealth in Sugar Land (of which I regretfully dont get to partake).

However, Bush Jr's rape-accuser was considered a total mental loss by the local PD *before* she made her accusation.

One last note; I havent done my homework on this but I was told that every President since Washington has been accussed of rape. I urge everyone not to jump to conclusions until we do our homework on that.

Its a dead end story but if your finding out about it for the first time, most certainly look into it and make your own determination.

The only proof she ever had of being raped was her mouth and that ceases to exist. Shouldnt there be some medical record of an aborted fetus? *IF* there ever was one.

IMO, the only thing she aborted was her brain but Im a local so maybe if I didnt live here, I might have a seperate view.....

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Umm,

Am I on drugs or did the icons just change???

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No, they changed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This thread is a joke.

Anyone who believes an inkling of this story is a joke.

HAHAHA!!! Hardy har har!

I am pointing and laughing at those that wish this to be true. You amuse me.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that this woman filed the petition herself; she couldn't even find a lawyer to file the petition for her.

As a private investigator, I deal with people like this woman all the time.

You would be startled to discover the number of people that think someone famous is out to get them or has done some wrong against them. I work for a very small firm in NYC and I personally have handled 7 cases like this in the last 3 years. The other 4 investigators in my office report similar numbers.

In all of the cases there has been zero evidence of any sort to indicate their claims are true.

ALL of the people I have dealt with that make claims like this are intelligent, functioning members of society; most of them are well-off financially.

Of the seven clients that made claims like this, four of them have sheepishly called my office to apologize and cancel the investigation once they got help and started taking medication to correct their chemical imbalances or whatever else it is that ails them.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
This thread is a joke.

I am pointing and laughing at those that wish this to be true. You amuse me.

I point and laugh at the ignorant close-minded sheep who have no inkling of what goes on in high level politics. I'm not at all saying that I believe this story to be true; I am saying that none of us here know one way or another. To dismiss it or embrace it without a great deal of research would make you a moron.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wow, can everyone stop with the name-calling? Present your views in a clear and concise manner and people may listen; calling people names will rarely get people to see your point of view.

As there is no physical evidence in this case, may I suggest going and reading the entire petition and then formulate an opinion as to whether or not this woman is credible.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just 'accidentally' saw a video about this... within the thread, it mentions they dated when she was a minor. Her death via gunshot to the head could of been done by anyone, aside from the fact that her story is believable...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Boatphone
As one can see the article does not provide any evidence, only an accusation.

ONLY an Accusation?

Please - IF this kind of Coincidence would Happen to Clinton, I am sure that Fox news would have it all over the Frontpages.

Secondly, a Woman that wanted to File Rape Charges is found Dead, supposed to commit a Suicide?

Sure.

Imagine if Monica Levinsky was suddenly found dead - commited a suicide.

Well since you brought it up. I find the accusations of rape against Bill Clinton far more credible.

Juanita Broderick was a known Clinton associate and had the bruises to prove it after the rape occurred.
members.aol.com...

Then there is the case of Mrs America Elizabeth Ward Gracen, who was raped by Bill Clinton. Afterwards she said that Clinton threatened her and so she fled the country. Clinton assaulted her in the same way he did Juanita, by biting her lip.
www.geocities.com...

Hillary, the great womans right advocate responded to the bimbo eruptions by persecuting the bimbos. That's the kind of people we elect to the oval office I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join