Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush accused of rape?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
you ppl keep saying there is no evidence....well what about the harrassment by the fbi and police or that no laywer would help, and all the bad things that happend to her and her husband after. it sounds like a systematic approach was used here. thats all the evidence i need to make me agree with the victem. if bush isnt guilty the fbi and the police sure are for not protecting citizens who are in trouble. i also heard on coast to coast last night a guy talking about a treaty with aliens made by the secret US gov which gave them access to technology and aliens got permission to kill and replace ppl with clones under their control. So how do you like being powerless to stop any of this? in a way were are all like that woman that was raped by the president and our future is going to end in more death.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Damn, Bush raped somebody?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A delusional woman, suffering from mental problems, accuses someone she is obsessed with of rape. Then commits suicide when the object of her obsession does not reciprocate or her story isn't believed.

Nah, that never happens.

Has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Haven't read any replies yet ...

I heard about this story about four years ago, looked into it a little bit and it seems fishy. Not fishy as in that lady was lying but fishy as in how exactly did she end up dead and how much truth is there to what she claims about being told to keep quiet.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the allegations were 100% true.

I think some of the leaders of the world and power elite have strange sexual appetites and get away with murder(!).

It wasn't too long ago that Putin supposedly said this about Israeli President Moshe Katsav : "He turns out to be a really powerful guy! He raped 10 women!" It also quoted Putin himself as saying "We all envy him." source

Police in Israel are recommending that the country's president be charged with rape and other crimes against several women.

Police issued a statement Sunday announcing that authorities have asked Attorney General Menahem Mazuz to charge Israeli President Moshe Katsav with rape, indecent assault and sexual harassment of an undisclosed number of women.

source

[edit on 30-11-2007 by discomfit]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join