It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Maybe I have the worst timing in the world, but four times in a row is hard to swallow... but I'll take your word for it. Anyhow, that still doesn't explain why or how my thread on this topic was moved to an off topic board, and then removed entirely.

I still think this site is a data mining operation, whether wittingly or unwittingly. I find it odd that Facebook and Twitter, suddenly get more advertising than God. Especially, when the founder of Facebook is a known CIA man.

just google: ATS (out of all the business acronyms, the acronyms in the world, this one when searched has Above Top Secret on the first page, in the first five results)

talk about more advertising than G*D

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
By the way, anyone not familiar with, but what's to be acquainted with Counter Intelligence, here's a link to a book,

issued by the Department of the Army

now available (used) for less than $3.00

link to book:
. www.amazon.com...

edit on 26-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Apparently it's time for this one to get a:
"BUMP"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the bump, I may not have seen it otherwise.

One thread from the OP caught my attention but is no longer available. If someone could point me in the right direction in regards to that thread it would be much appreciated, either here or elsewhere.

This was the title from the OP:

11/29/63 Conversation Between Johnson & Hoover (JFK Assassination)

Link takes you to a "removed" page now.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Maybe I'm being naive but I don't see the point in misleading the average American with disinformation tactics anymore. I can see the value in trying to manipulate government officials, representatives, members of congress, but the average Joe? No. Who cares what I think. My opinion certainly doesn't hold any influence over anyone, especially anyone with any power. At this point, we know the military tests secret aircraft, and occassionally we see something we cannot explain. We know these sightings are either top secret aircraft or aliens/UFO's. It's not like it was in the 1950's. There is no more Cold War. No more Russians. No big bad Soviets. So what's the point?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

plausible

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MENT2

plausible

Absurd.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

yeah, all my best threads go page after page because of a couple bashers that seem to have notting better to do, then everyone gets on their side about it.

i tottaly believe it

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Well actually... LOL, how funny. However I see no actual helpful information here at all.. other than perhaps some one reading a particular article here or there. Really... do you think this kind of saturation of data.. fact as you might want to decide to make it look like is actually helpful? Well.... maybe you should stop a minute and ask your self a few questions.. if you cant do that ... then.. I guess we will never know.. I look forward to your factual.. spin of what i might of just said.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Whether or not ATS is directly involved in any government agenda, there is plenty to suggest that there are groups with enough power and influence to accomplish dis-information much more massively than a website. As ATS becomes more and more well-known, it also becomes more likely that these groups know of ATS (3rd grade deduction). Now, If any of the information on ATS actually posed a threat to a group with these dis-info capabilities, who is to say that they could'nt easily manipulate this 1 website? Furthermore, its becoming more evident that there is a proverbial "wizard behind the curtain" in the worlds of business, politics and religions. Governments are no more than entertainment for us to watch on the mass media we pay for. If governments can be bought, and they are, than 1 little website is cake to these groups.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Considering the views of some of the long-time posters here it wouldn't surprise me at all

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Skeptics … always claim critical analysis when some are only pretending to engage in critical analysis so as to promote their point of view and to gain adherents to their point of view.

People who engage in critical analysis to determine where they stand on an issue do not really qualify as a skeptic. A skeptic is really one who is already inclined to be a non-believer. One who is skeptical of some information or documents is far different from being a skeptic.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Fact: No one verify the accuracy of any thread/information posted anywhere not just here.

Fact: Even if some information were true, no one could provide proof

Fact: Even if ATS was part of disinformation or monitored, no one would know

Fact: ATS is a good avenue for like minded individuals to connect and share/discuss items they feel are important

Fact: Most people who know a lot would not talk

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Exactly none of use practically can verify any of the non mass proofed items submitted here but we can all assume that there is a massive iceberg of truth that dispaces all of out tiny dingys and we are all half blind and stupid..

I have seen over my whole life the craft we have here in america and there is only you and your family to concern yourselves with.

people of this nation are in control of the future to a large degree.

as long as no one decides to blow the shiit out of the planet we can safely assume forces for good do care about this place and its people.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow I wrote that when I was hammered the other day..see I do care.

At least I am consistantly on topic.

I never said an admin personally cack blocked me I just posted a rather personal story that was quite clear and understandable even by my lowly standards of output.

I just basically got a screen off the default whatever saying I was not able/authorised to post there in the paranormal studies a experience of mine and I spent at least ten minutes composing it but minutes after I could post anywhere else about anything.

Now I am tempted to take the ladies advice and just read.

No loss either way i guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
Wow I wrote that when I was hammered the other day..see I do care.

At least I am consistantly on topic.

I never said an admin personally cack blocked me I just posted a rather personal story that was quite clear and understandable even by my lowly standards of output.

I just basically got a screen off the default whatever saying I was not able/authorised to post there in the paranormal studies a experience of mine and I spent at least ten minutes composing it but minutes after I could post anywhere else about anything.

Now I am tempted to take the ladies advice and just read.

No loss either way i guess.

Kudos for hopping over to this thread

They bite your head off dont they? lol

This threads appropriate for my question too:

How come - In Catherders Pentagon thread - SO's posts got removed?

edit on 27-10-2012 by Sinny because: Typoo

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have seen threads that I commented on dissapear without explanation. Now maybe somewhere there is an explanation but I cant find one. I think its a fine line between a forum and a policed floor when some one at the top gets to decide what is right and what is not. After all thats why most of us wont watch msm anymore. I suspect advertising issues have something to do with the editing profile of this site.

I have copied and pasted this post after the thread I posted it n was stopped/ deleted.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The only person that finds out why a thread was removed is the author of the thread. You can ask, usually through U2U, but the general thought is that the only person that really needs toknow is the author, and out would be really time consuming to inform everyone who posted in the thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
this is a great idea, but recently a thread got shut down and the mod said because it was against t&c to make threads about other threads. that's all he/she said so i don't think i read into it to much. there wasn't much to read into.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join