It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth

I am an adult.

I have degrees

and I am also in touch with my intuition.

This is for you, Unferth

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by britfag

What evidence that they're based with other gov't servers? The old April Fools Day prank? Or the web traffic? Neither of which prove anything. ATS servers are in Dallas, TX IIRC.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am only going on what I have read which could indeed be bad information, and believe me I want it to be. Let me read over the info i have and I will post here so we can discuss.

Thanks for the quick response.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by britfag

That's all very interesting and I do remember Boondock Saint who did show up again later under a new handle, but was so obsessed with the George Zimmerman trial that he got banned again mostly due to irate and arrogant postings.
I'm wondering where he got his information because he offers no citations.
Interesting theory none the less.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh look.

Someone registered today... claimed to love us and want to just find out the truth about some simple things... picked himself a sexy hitler avatar... posted content from websites started by former members which contain fraudulent accusations about our site...

Oh and told us he loved us.

I think you have us confused with a site that is going to provide bandwidth that we pay for so you can link and paste stupidity authored by bored malcontents based on April fools jokes and ancient grudges.

Find somewhere else to play.

Banned.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No offance but i wouldn't doubt it, and who better to come forward to try to discredit it but the site owner himself!!!

reminds me of that speech obama just gave to a school telling them to not listen to anyone but him

i've been on this site for at least 6 years (other account got banned) and i've never had a avatar, i need to make one :
edit on 7-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join