It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Is ATS govt run ?

Well asking that question on ATS or any internet site wouldn`t get a straight answer, for sure.

Laura tried asking that a while ago, but she now no longer does.

Govt`s using the Internet for intel, well that seems to be what everyone seems to think, but no govt will admit it.

Why doesn`t the govt admit it, opinion on conspiracy sites seems to be one of mocking, so public opinion wouldn`t damage you.

Why would any Govt run a site with so many theories, that isn`t in most middle thinking peoples minds.

Yesterday the UK released info that several Al Qaeda members have infultrated MI5, why would they want too ?

Why would any group want to gain inside information on another ?

Cointelpro was created to infultrate and distroy groups/individuals who gained growing popularity of opposition.

It was designed to destroy from within the group, manipulating members, who unwittingly caused the destruction of the group.

Cointelpro was designed to create destruction from within, using people of the group who would never support them, they were unaware they were being manipulated and the group as a whole never suspected.

The success of Cointelpro is due to the fact the people who were doin the most damage were in fact unaware of it.

Cointelpro took psycological manipulation to the extreme level, the fact you could influence a group too self destruct by manipulating them into believeing the very action that would destroy them was actually the correct action, is incrediable.

The Church Committee report was so wrong, it was reporting normal activities of the FBI, not the actual Cointelpro projects.

Cointelpro by name is no longer used, the ideology, methods and tactics are used by many countries around the world.

Is ATS Cointelpro, who knows, Cointelpro was and is deep infultration, evidence of Cointelpro is impossible to find in the public domain, but one give away component of Cointelpro is.

You`d never suspect it.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by electrodom]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by electrodom]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I gotta look into this some more...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Oh and here is one for those that think that. Check this out. All kinds of things leading up to 911, these ads go as far back as 1993.

www.metatech.org...

Some day I need to learn how to do the fancy stuff for links.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by electrodom
Is ATS govt run ?

Yesterday the UK released info that several Al Qaeda members have infultrated MI5, why would they want too ?

So a group they US and Co created and used again thjeir own countries in the first place would be infiltrated in MI5 ? yeah, right
Once again manipulation of the people. They will use their presure Al Qaeda once again in the near future, this is what I understand of it. Will Big Ben taken down soon (in the name of someone else but by their own hand ) ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yep yep, starting to think the site is suspicious myself, and I only joined here last fall. It's too open a forum, meaning anyone can read it without registering. Above Top Secret, my arse.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't know whether this site is run by TPTB and I don't think anybody ever will. It's just a conspiracy inside of another conspiracy!
But I'm quite sure there are some members who are paid to disinfo. This is not probabilistic guess, I don't post as much as I observe, as maybe the rest of millions of ATS users do. And I've seen the way some particular users act (with clearly identificable usernames which of course won't reveal since don't have any proof of this). If you are trained in disinfo tactics (which to some extent I am thanks to a particular line of work I did) they are so blatantly obvious that they spell DISINFO all over your screen!
What ATS nor disinfo agents could know is how many people does the same thing I do. I "observe" them by not posting as much as others, so here you really only have a sample of, let's say what 10000 people think, over a much larger "silent" population.

People who "defend" ATS is not doing a good job, that only makes them more suspicious. Of course site owners and moderators are predictable to do so, but I'm talking about the regular Joe/Jane here. If you want the ATS-is-disinfo crowd not to believe this anymore, you're only proving their point by defending ATS since it's not in your interests to do so, unless... see my point?
People who bash ATS being a disinfo site should get proof of this before the bashing. That only hurts you as the rest of us see you like nuts inside a nutcase (pun intended).

Not that you have to care about ATS or disinfo agents here by the way, since they are everywhere even inside your home (TV shows, Newspapers, etc.) This is just a forum. Real life is much scarier than this! You won't discover THE TRUTH or THE LIE here, just a lot of people typing interesting (mostly) stuff.
Just take everything with a grain of salt, from here, there, and everywhere...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is pretty clear to me that ATS is most definately a disinfo agent. For some odd reason, every time I post a reply on the main "home site" to a topic at the top of that site, within minutes that topic dissappears from the home site. It just doesn't move down the site like other topics, but dissappears entirely.

A few minutes ago I posted a thread with this very topic on this very board. Within minutes it was removed and placed in some political board, completely off topic. Then it just dissappeared completely?

It is clear for me to see that there is some definate monkey business going on at the top of ATS. Certain disinfo agents are given all of the attention, while those that aren't on the payroll of ATS are black balled.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
It is pretty clear to me that ATS is most definately a disinfo agent. For some odd reason, every time I post a reply on the main "home site" to a topic at the top of that site, within minutes that topic dissappears from the home site. It just doesn't move down the site like other topics, but dissappears entirely.

The home page is an automated display of the most-popular and most-flagged threads within the time-frames shown. There is no human intervention.

Most likely, the timing was such that the topic cycled out of the window necessary to be displayed on the site home.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I jumped all over your heading, with a big ole attitude. All ready
to call," troll alert" and probly end up getting body slammed by DaMods again.
Sure glad it was you Boss.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Maybe I have the worst timing in the world, but four times in a row is hard to swallow... but I'll take your word for it. Anyhow, that still doesn't explain why or how my thread on this topic was moved to an off topic board, and then removed entirely.

I still think this site is a data mining operation, whether wittingly or unwittingly. I find it odd that Facebook and Twitter, suddenly get more advertising than God. Especially, when the founder of Facebook is a known CIA man.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Anyhow, that still doesn't explain why or how my thread on this topic was moved to an off topic board, and then removed entirely.

The first was moderator error. He meant to delete it right off. He also sent you a link as to why. The reason being this comes up so often it detracts from positive discussion. The link being the OP of this thread. THIS is where to discuss this. You can see that your concerns are still heard and not silenced. Reread the OP and you'll see it's a non-issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I still think this site is a data mining operation, whether wittingly or unwittingly. I find it odd that Facebook and Twitter, suddenly get more advertising than God. Especially, when the founder of Facebook is a known CIA man.

The origins of the "disinfo" madness are discussed here, on page 10 of the ATS Issues thread, which appears to be never-ending fallout from an old -- clearly labeled -- April Fools joke by a member.

We're not associated with FaceBook or Twitter.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I wasn't aware of any hoaxes, though I did read your thread on the whole cointel pro issue a while back. Nonetheless, my concerns were based on personal experience and that alone. Whether or not someone else was hoaxing this site or not has nothing to do with me, and is irrelavant to my own concerns.

But I'll take your word for it, since that is all I can really do. As for my deleted thread... Yes, he sent me a message telling me that he had moved it to the other forum... He said that he deleted it and then moved it? Why didn't he send me a message saying that he accidentally moved it, and now he is deleting it for good, if that was his intention? Seems a bit odd.

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Is ATS a dinfo agenteur? which was originally posted in the Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection forum, to the US Political Madness forum. yeahright has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

[edit on 14-10-2009 by HothSnake]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I wish we had spiritual leads that just smoked bongs and chilled az a leader. To many leaders are evilally wraped in there jobs and committed to makeing money not protecting OUR MOTHER EARTH.-_-.

...only if ay

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread, and I mean this sincerely. There is so much on this site it is hard to take it all in. I have been making my way through the forums, I should have stopped at the disinformation one before now obviously, but there's just so much to read.

As a new user, I want to thank you for the site, and for the pointers to good information here. I hope to find more as I continue around.

As to the point of disinformation; the only true freedom we have is to decide things for ourselves.

edit: Shall I wager a guess that the 404's on the jfk threads are caused by their being in the rats forum?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
Oh and here is one for those that think that. Check this out. All kinds of things leading up to 911, these ads go as far back as 1993.

www.metatech.org...

Some day I need to learn how to do the fancy stuff for links.

And just like 2012 talk became advanced propaganda for a movie
we have 911 details being worked out for Osama with his satellite
phone commanding his troops telling us we were going to be attacked
and Connie Rice says nothing from the terrorists network is of
interest. Perhaps because the terrorists network was not planing 911.
Duh.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

It is pretty clear to me that ATS is most definately a disinfo agent.

If there are any agents on ATS, they don't last long.
They learn too much here, begin to ask questions and are
given other assignments.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join