It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

If you had read the accounts on the website link you would see this individual was promoting another forum.

Now, nothing about the IP address, but someone advertising their website, which is in direct conflict with another one for membership, advertising revenue to pay for equipment uses, as well as programs purchased, and seeking to covertly advertise without coming to an agreement with ATS Administration is in an essence, wholly and compeltely undermining everything within the terms and conditions of this website.

ATS offers to advertise other websites, there are many avenues towards this end, so this is in essence, the supplied website, a childish rant that they got caught doing something they agreed not to do when they first became a member of ATS.

Going against the terms and conditions of membership and usage.

Like most people the originator of the competitive website most likely ignored the terms and conditions.

Just like the majority of every other member.

Legal wording and rules are a turn-off for the majority of society and they always have been.

Why do you think we have lawyers?

Because people are lazy as Hell and want someone else to do it for them.

If ATS were a C.I.A. operation that would be because it is a civilian intelligence gathering organization.

There is nothing illegal about that, immoral, unethical, and even sold as truth through lies, perhaps, but there is no law against lying.

Even if it is wrong.

Who ever accused the C.I.A. of telling the truth?

No one I know.

ATS is not going to learn anything I would not tell to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Straight to his face.

edit on 10/3/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for your prompt reply ....

If you had read the accounts on the website link you would see this individual was promoting another forum. Now, nothing about the IP address, but someone advertising their website, which is in direct conflict with another one for membership, advertising revenue to pay for equipment uses, as well as programs purchased, and seeking to covertly advertise without coming to an agreement with ATS Administration is in an essence, wholly and compeltely undermining everything within the terms and conditions of this website. ATS offers to advertise other websites, there are many avenues towards this end, so this is in essence, the supplied website, a childish rant that they got caught doing something they agreed not to do when they first became a member of ATS.

Now let me say ...I did read the accounts on the website, and I also understood that the member had violated the T&C's of ATS and that is why he got the boot.... I get that part ... That's why there is No question of it in my OP.....

My question was specifically about whether or not ATS servers are housed in Langley Virginia; if there is any truth to that; That you did not answer...

Instead you start making points about different topics I never questioned or asked about .... as a matter of fact you almost come off defensive

If ATS were a C.I.A. operation that would be because it is a civilian intelligence gathering organization.

Honestly everything after this statement just came off as a rant. There was no real focus on whatever point you were trying to make. And the C.I.A. may have originated under the guise of a civilian agency but is Far from anything like that Now.

And any one who thinks it is just a simple civilian operation. feel free to contact me, because I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'm selling for cheap....

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
please if anyone has any info on this I would like to know more....? Dispel it ? Truth to it ?

Did you look at the IP addresses? Do you realize the addresses are mal-formed and invalid?

Did you do your own traceroute to our servers? Apparently not.

Did you search for the origin of the "smoking gun?" Apparently not.

April 1st, 2004
April Fools Post on ATS

Now don't you feel silly?

edit on 3-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: typo correction.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Not only do I feel silly ....I feel like a total ass and Sir I thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I am new and have a obviously have a lot to learn. I apologize if I have offended...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Fair enough.

The problem stems not from you but the originator of this article.

I was not attacking you but the premise of their bogus claims.

My apologies if it sounded as if I was attacking you.

You may not have asked what I responded to but the originator of the article is lying.

Are the ATS servers in Langley?

If this were a COINTELPRO Operation they would be in Fort Meade not Langley.

A joint exercise between C.I.A. and N.S.A. would be going.

Instead I see this site as civilian owned and operated.

Which does not stop any Government agency from monitoring it since the Internet is public domain.

There is much more to the C.I.A. than anything I have expressed here of course.

So if my tenure here came off as anything but less than admirable I apologize.

I would tell the Director of Central Intelligence anything I posted here to his face though.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So the only servers allowed in Langley are government servers anyway? We established this, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
To be honest I had my suspicions about this site for some time and might have joined a few years ago but not so much because of 9/11. It just seems like there are more Freemasons and pro-masons here then anywhere else. Anyway I overcame the suspicions finally lol, and it is fun and informative debating them rather then just going to sites without masons like I used to.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

All one needs to do to prove that is watch the news channels to figure this out. The 'news mix' channel often shows the same commercials on 3, 4, sometimes 5 of the 'different' channels. The rhetoric coming from these channels are basically the same. Its well orchestrated propaganda.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just like anything the men/women as individuals make something good or bad. If you come to ATS for thought provoking topics and theories you will not be disappointed. What I see after going though the conspiracy stage of awakening is that it is all in all an unhealthy place to be. I have seen threads derailed by trolls far to often.

I see this site as a potential new form of fear mongering mixed with some truth. All in all it is a place in which Glen Beck would be proud. I can say there are some great men/women here.

If one is to turn an open mind on the possibility of ATS being a government run site. I would lean toward that possibility for my belief is that fear is the only tool which is needed to control. On the other hand ATS opened me up to a whole new world of discovery. ATS is a stepping stone, a catalyst for change.

If you do not branch off into a more spiritual focus in your research, I belief ATS will suck hope, ambition and love from your soul which may just be the goal.....may.

Divide and conquer is the game being played out on these threads, not to mention a feel of the conscious state of the few free souls looking for a way out of darkness.

Just a trap or may be a reflection of the sickness that is EGO.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

In your photo I noticed the left hand is hidden in the pocket. Would that be symbolizing the hidden hand of god?
Now there is a conspiracy for ya all!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I couldn't help but cringe when I read that. Do moods hold that kind of Master/slave hold over you. Son you gatta get a grip, a simple apology would suffice but that...that was just creepy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
guys asking wrong question, why ATS is allowed to run in first place? no law is being violated here, so this site doesn't mean harm to US government in first place, in fact if I was government would allow more sites like this to freely work all across the web, little servers where my citizens would put all their rage and thoughts that an already controlled society would not accept.
did this site destroyed or uncovered with success any real world "operation"? no, you don't need to be part of government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation (lol) to actually help their jobs.
edit on 21-3-2011 by nekomata111 because: TYPO

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This site has a very good discussion threads

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi all. I've known about this site for a few years now; while we should always be careful what we read, I don't think that this site in of itself is a CoIntelPro operation. That said, some of the stuff on here is truly interesting, and I hope I can find my stay to be worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

I agree with you. I watch 2,5,7,12 in the morning and they even play the same type of reports at the same time. So well planned out. They must plan the news the night before to coordinate all of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I met a man awhile ago who gets channeled information. I ask him if he registered on ATS and that we need someone like him on the Alien/UFO section, this is what he asid.

Yes, I'm registered on ATS but I've never really posted anything. IMO alot of the postings there are alot of dis-info. I rarely see anything thats valid. They send me posting high lites from the forums time to time. There's far more important data and information out there. You must know that alot of these type site have been infiltrated by dis-info agents--- Co-Intel-Pro.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sosesose60
This site has a very good discussion threads

I think you forgot to add "once in a blue moon", haha.

I don't think this site is all it appeared when I was lurker. Very few seriously decent threads. Most are crap. In fact I was surprised at how few threads / posts are made. If I could delete my account I would. But seeing as I'm not permitted to do so I will contribute every now and again - though mainly when battling insomnia.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
AboveTopSecret.com is a professional "COINTELPRO" operation using secret black-operations funding to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

At least, that seems to be the popular rumor that has circulated about us for some time, and has gained some recent traction.

noticed not one time in the posting was there a statement of the above declaration being false.

I don't care if it is, or isn't, it's still a fun site to visit, and learn, but it's highly improbable that even if it was
a counter intelligent project/program, it wouldn't deflect or discredit conpiracy theorists, this site actually

promotes conspiracy theorist and propagates their theories. If anything, a site like ATS would be a treasure
trove of monitoring who and what is being proposed and revealed.

That being said, ATS in recent years has become more of a mainstream media reporting, THEN analysis site, not a lot of promoted threads on ATS these days that are truly unique, and coming from "inside" sources, other than what's already been reported in the MSM.

I find some of the truly unique threads (well, more unique than most) get buried (as in no attention drawn to them with "flags" and "stars") and they're on the fringe, but in my opinion, interesting enough to discuss; however, the discussion never reaches an audience.

Why would government agencies want to discredit ATSizens? They're only reporting what's already been reported by reputable scientific journals, and mainstream media sources (mostly) and that's what gets the most attention (because it makes good business sense for ATS do to revenue reasons) are those main stream media posts with posters speculating on it.

Anyway, if you're paranoid about ATS, then get over it. It's a fun site, and I don't see the promotion of anything other than promoting what's good for business.

I do notice some of the more sensitive issues are not getting much attention. I remember years ago, not seeing anything but guano-loco stuff being reported, which was really interesting, but since then, it's become in my opinion, pretty commercial.

You can't blame ATS for making money, it would be stupid not too. That money went into making this site work the way it does, a better interface, more features, and a wider audience.

Maybe if you are going to be paranoid about coinpro, then you should take the time to read some U.S. Army books on coinpro (97bravo, 35lima)
usmilitary.about.com...

The Counterintelligence Agent is primarily responsible for supervising and conducting counterintelligence surveys and investigations to detect, identify, assess, counter, exploit and neutralize adversarial, Foreign Intelligence Service and terrorist threats to national security. Duties performed by Soldiers in this MOS include:

Conducts security investigations, processes counterintelligence (CI) evidence, prepares and disseminates CI reporting of Force Protection information to all echelons. Provides CI services and support to force protection operations at all echelons. Participates in Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations (CFSO). Performs CI support to anti-terrorism operations. Operates recording and photographic equipment. Consolidates intelligence data, produces and maintains CI analytical products. Conducts liaison. Maintains CI files and databases. Maintains the friendly force, and Foreign Intelligence Services (FIS) threat CI databases. Conducts sabotage, espionage, treason, and sedition investigations. Conducts liaison with foreign agencies. Plans and conducts counterintelligence investigations. Applies fundamentals of military and civil law. Detects, neutralizes, and exploits counterintelligence targets. Conducts low-level source operations. Conducts overt collection and non-technical operations and surveillance. Conducts counterespionage investigations and operations. Provides counterintelligence/Human intelligence support for multidiscipline counterintelligence products. Prepares counterintelligence reports and estimates.

Nothing to worry about for all you paranoid about ATS-types. Seriously. Get OVERit.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by spoonbender
please if anyone has any info on this I would like to know more....? Dispel it ? Truth to it ?

Did you look at the IP addresses? Do you realize the addresses are mal-formed and invalid?

Did you do your own traceroute to our servers? Apparently not.

Did you search for the origin of the "smoking gun?" Apparently not.

April 1st, 2004
April Fools Post on ATS

Now don't you feel silly?

edit on 3-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: typo correction.

Just to note, the See Eye Alpha wouldn't be dumb enough to have a coinpro site that's in anyway connected to the CIA or U.S. government, the only way is to follow the money, and follow the connections.

The real only way to disprove any paranoids this isn't a coinpro site is to provide definitive data that will never be provided out of common sense, and that data is all the business transactions, and background information on the site owners.

Giving out this information that would once and for all provide somewhat conclusive information that shows the site is not being funded by dummy corps would silence those, but then you'll have a more critical thinker that could show that even a full disclosure of all business activity, and background history of the site owners can be falsified, so in conclusion, there is no way to prove or disprove this site is coinpro, so accept it, and have fun with the site.

I can guarantee one thing though, this site will never have anything the intelligence (the real one) community doesn't want you to have.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join