It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If ATS wasn't a government agency, then how come, after I posted on this public forum just the other day that I was building a WMD built from unicorn droppings that I have been stockpiling for several months, I was raided by the fuzz? I told nobody else about my plans to blow up the Downing street cat.........so how do you explain this?

We're being framed I tells thee.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OmniPotential

Wow, OmniPotential, you're a real fun sort I see, OmniPotential. OmniPotential, let me explain to you OmniPotential, that your jabs, OmniPotential, don't really bother me - as they're nothing but words on a screen OmniPotential.

But the saying my username over and over again - that is irksome. See how it work?

I've got two guesses right now. One is that you've been down this road before. And, two, that your current visit probably won't last long if you keep it up.

Now, I'm going to sit back and see which one of us is proven right first.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That's all you can do, ban a person, and that makes you feel proud somehow?

The question still isn't answered.

Can you at least back up your claim about the Internet Map being debunked like I asked in my previous post?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Wait, by internet map do you mean a traceroute that places ATS on the same server as some Government agency?

Please tell me that's not what you are basing your info on, two sites sharing a server somewhere does not mean they are connected in any way.

My website could be on the same server as the Downing Street website, doesn't mean I am associated with them (except paying them silly taxes).

Seriously, if that is what you are getting at, forget it, anyone with a basic understanding of networks, servers etc etc would tell you the same.
edit on 4/2/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There's a map that supposedly shows interaction between websites. The more interaction, the closer the two websites are supposed to be, and ATS and the NSA are right next to teach other on the map. So everyone freaked out.

The other one is an old April Fool's Day joke that showed the servers as being in Langley. That one STILL comes back to haunt ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That is not how the internet map works and I have pointed this out to other malinformed meddling members before.

The Internet map is a bi-dimensional presentation of links between websites on the Internet. Every site is a circle on the map, and its size is determined by website traffic, the larger the amount of traffic, the bigger the circle. USERS SWITCHING between websites forms links, and the stronger the link, the closer the websites tend to arrange themselves to each other.

It's not about servers, it's about traffic between sites.

Please inform yourself before you start talking.
edit on 4-2-2013 by OmniPotential because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I am informed thank you very much, I just thought you meant they were both being hosted on the same servers, or by the same hosting company.

Thanks Zaphod for bringing me up to speed.

EDIT: and now I am on the same page, I see that cancer.org is right next to ATS too, does that mean by coming to ATS I will get cancer? (sorry to anyone suffering from that, my sarcasm is directed solely at the paranoid poster above)
edit on 4/2/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I am informed thank you very much, I just thought you meant they were both being hosted on the same servers, or by the same hosting company.

You are now. You obviously weren't informed about what the internet map and my argument are based on because you wouldn't be confused about what I was talking about if you were.

EDIT: and now I am on the same page, I see that cancer.org is right next to ATS too, does that mean by coming to ATS I will get cancer? (sorry to anyone suffering from that, my sarcasm is directed solely at the paranoid poster above) edit on 4/2/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

This reasoning was also used in the other thread and it is ridiculous and of kindergarten level.

There is obviously traffic between cancer.org and ATS, because people apparently visit both sites.

Nsa.gov is also next to ATS because of traffic between them.

Opposed to cancer.org, the NSA actually exists to operate in this field, and of all sites it could be next to, it is next to ATS. That is the point.

The other surrounding sites are irrelevant to this point. It is not very hard to understand.

edit on 4-2-2013 by OmniPotential because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The whole premise is inane. If you'd bother to look you'd see that ATS is closer to such sites as benefitcosmetics.com and healingcancernaturally.com - and is just as close to pakalertpress. com as it is to the NSA site.

Does that imply that we're not only NSA agents, but that we're cross dressing Pakistani NSA agents who happen to have cancer.

Nevermind that 1eyedeel.com is closer than all the rest. What that site is about, I don't want to know.

Oh, and GLP is as close to the NSA site as ATS is. That must imply that we're also the same folks who moderate that site as well - just with different, false identities.

What is more likely: That all of these sites are in some sort of collusion - or that you simply do not know how to interpret the data set before you?

I think the latter is infinitely more likely.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I wasn't aware of the internet mapping project.

I do however install and maintain servers for various local companies, both linux/unix and windows server based systems.

So based on my original argument when I didn't know what you were waffling on about, I do know a thing or two on the subject.

So I apologise to you for my mistake, but I still think you are basing your assumption on paranoia, and if this site gives you the heebie jeebies, why are you here?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmniPotential

You are now. You obviously weren't informed about what the internet map and my argument are based on because you wouldn't be confused about what I was talking about if you were.

Well...hello. I am informed on your map AND your argument. And they do not add up. Sorry. Just stopping in to say you are barking up an empty lot with no trees. But please...can you keep it a bit more civil? Cus though I don't mind reading your "lack of evidence" or your "laughable hypothesis"- I just don't enjoy your attitude towards people who are trying to educated you or introduce you to logic.

With that said LONG LIVE ATS...still the best site on the net. Still owned by aliens.

MM out!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I asked the question, what does this traffic between NSA.GOV and ATS consist of. It has not been answered.

It's a silly question. But since you insist on making a fuss over no answer to a silly question... here goes...

I manage the servers. There is no such traffic. Period.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I've been over this before. That kind of reasoning is ridiculous.

At least you seem to agree that all these sites around ATS are there because of the traffic bewteen them.

So you also agree that there is traffic between nsa.gov and ATS.

Again, my question, what does this traffic consist of?

Why keep ignoring this?

Off course there are other sites next to ATS, it would be weird if nsa.gov was the only site that had traffic with ATS wouldn't it, the point is that there obviously is traffic between the two, and given the nature of the NSA, one wonders what this traffic consists of.

If people can't grasp this point I'm making they are not very bright.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This thread IS disinfo. ATS isn't COINTEL...ATS isn't government. ATS communes with aliens.

ATS= Alien Tracking Site.

You people aint listening! Make him explain the mothership over ATS headquarters! Its blinking!

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I asked the question, what does this traffic between NSA.GOV and ATS consist of. It has not been answered.

It's a silly question. But since you insist on making a fuss over no answer to a silly question... here goes...

I manage the servers. There is no such traffic. Period.

Thanks for the reply.

Why is it a silly question? I am just asking it based on evidence, the Internet Map. Sofar, noone has shown me that this map is incorrect in the way it presents and arranges sites based on the traffic between them.

Are you saying that the Internet Map, or what it claims to represent is totally false, and not anywhere near the realistic situation?

Do these other sites that show up around ATS on that map have no traffic here either?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So I apologise to you for my mistake, but I still think you are basing your assumption on paranoia, and if this site gives you the heebie jeebies, why are you here?

If you admit that you made a mistake there, then my "assumption" can logically only be a claim that is based on a tangible piece of evidence.

And why do people think that this info scares me. It obviously doesn't, or I wouldn't be posting about it here, would I?

Seriously, so many people seem to have problems with applying simple logic.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I can see that ATS is located in the Infomart off of Stemmons freeway. That is a pretty public area. Are the ATS servers and computers for access there of Tempest Secure? If not do you think that such a signal intercept might give the government / corporations of whatever nation the ability to read your collective input into your system and use that for a clandestine operation against you or your site contributors/members? I ask this because with signal intercepts and direct network intercepts and such your entire operation could be compromised by sophisticated globalist technocratic actors. Your site could be used without your knowledge or consent if the actors were sophisticated and well funded and officially backed since you buy services from others that might be on their payroll. How can you preclude this eventuality categorically and honestly?

Hope I don't get banned for this question without being able to even contest the action.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm still reading up on this internet mapping malarkey, and from what I can gather, it isn't 100% accurate, but...

Given the nature of some of the discussions on ATS, and that a couple of members in the past have been involved in serious crimes (not ATS fault, the site is open to the public after all), would it not be fair to say that the NSA might be monitoring the site in some way?

Anyone on the NSA domain visiting the site would be creating traffic which would be getting mapped by the mapping software right?

I would imagine a lot of traffic being generated if all threads were being monitored, or even keywords........

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This thread will be deleted shortly like all others before it?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Did you bother to look at the thread creation date, and how many pages it's gone on? Did you think it hit 31 pages in one day? It's been around for seven years. So, somehow I doubt it will suddenly disappear.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join