It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Who made you a higher light? Did someone call you that, or were you made into one, or do you call yourself that?
How about using your higher light and try and save the world, instead of answering our daft questions?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This world doesnt need saving, it needs guidance.

-Vesu

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
How about using your higher light and try and save the world, instead of answering our daft questions?

That's a job for the collective consciousness. It's our responsibility, not his or any one man's. Doing so would defeat the point of saving the world, as humanity we have to earn our existance on Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alright, menguard, i have a few questions
1.What is my name, i just have to ask it to assure myself
2.How did you come to be in such contact with your higher self, and how exactly can i come in as close contact with mine, as you are
3. Is there such thing as ascension, like living as energy, or taking your higherselfs place, please explain
4.If there is ascension, how can i acheive this

I give you full permission, and thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
2.How did you come to be in such contact with your higher self, and how exactly can i come in as close contact with mine, as you are
3. Is there such thing as ascension, like living as energy, or taking your higherselfs place, please explain

Wow bro...wow! Hahaha! You sure have some excellent questions for menguard!

I just wanted to point out the fact that simply because you expressed the idea of exisiting as enerergy--you have created that possibility and potential in your own mind.

Just like how you "can't find what you aren't looking for"

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
MENGUARD:

I have a very frivolous question to ask of you. I feel "silly" asking it because I feel as though I ought to be able to answer this for myself. I feel that anyone who has a static and non-fleeting connection to the universal "oneness" might see this as being "petty" but everything is everything right?

There is a woman that has entered my sphere of awareness. I have spent the last 8 months of my life trying to manifest and include her into my life. I have meditated, and tried to convince both my lower and higher selves that this IS what I WANT.

She "seems" interested, but my present self (not higher or lower) has so much self-doubt accumulated through this life due to past failures. I just can't trust my intuition.

I need to make a move, a "next step". I feel this woman will be able to compliment my male energy and help propell my esoteric rantings even farther.

I telepathically "send" love energy her direction at night when I know she is asleap. I just want her to feel loved, as I would want to feel loved. I have no ill-intent or deceptions going on...I just want to see my love reflected back at myself in this most beautiful and gracefull mirror!

Menguard...does the female that I am "hemming and hawing over" for the past 8 months have an interest in my soul?

I see "signs" from my higher self (as in coincidences and synchronicities), as well as a STRONG physical attraction from my lower self.

Does this indicate that my present self needs to "take action" in some kind of "alchemical equivilent exchange"?

Like, knowing I am God is one thing, and that only goes so far...at some point the present "me" needs to take action. Do I take this action?

Menguard, NAMASTE!
*bows*

-MystikMushroom

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Please, do you really need to pretend?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Who made you a higher light? Did someone call you that, or were you made into one, or do you call yourself that?

Answers:The Light Within.The World is shell that needs to be uncovered.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Seek solice through ones own divine intuition for it leads to a healthy relationship between self and others.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
do you mind answering my questions, i already posted them, it jsut seems you neglected them ,whatever the reason, please answer them

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi could you further explain this quote
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.Who looks outside dreams,Who looks inside awakens"
cheers
CYRAX

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
there is no light higher than another...

no servant is greater than his master.

I believe this higher self that you refer to is an illusion, a sense of completing yourself.

I have but one question for you.

1. What is Love?

this isn't a complicated question, so I don't want a complicated answer... 1 paragraph should do.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is really interesting but - No offence Menguard, it sounds to me like you have got a fancy quote book or something at hand to reply to peoples answers in a clear yet murky fashion

People want direct answers but I understand its no easy task.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
This is really interesting but - No offence Menguard, it sounds to me like you have got a fancy quote book or something at hand to reply to peoples answers in a clear yet murky fashion

I'll answer any questions with as much clarity as possible without dogma... using my own words and not quotes..

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
Hi could you further explain this quote
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.Who looks outside dreams,Who looks inside awakens"
cheers
CYRAX

Answer:It means when one looks into the heart the highest treasure will be found.Anything that isn't done with heart is an illusion or false projection, when one awakens he Knows.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by Zenem

I'll answer any questions with as much clarity as possible without dogma... using my own words and not quotes..

Answer:"There is no dogma that speaks louder than a clouded vision."

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Answer:
Love is compassion held from the highest understanding, it leans in no particular direction but carries great weight with its movement.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:Spirit.
Through acceptance, through inner silence, through heart, through unquenchable desire, through intent, through compasssion, through SELF.
Yes its a layer of consciousness through the unbeing, through ACCEPTANCE, by learning to just allow things to be without bounderies.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
menguard, will you please answer my question?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join