It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What format is the date in? Month - Day - Year or Day - Month - Year.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What format is the date in? Month - Day - Year or Day - Month - Year.

Something that was eye opening.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can't recall anything happening on this date, specifically, but I did have alot of spiritual realizations and experiences during the early and middle part of 2005. So your in the ballpark for the right time. I didn't know I had acheived a good level of understanding already.. I wouldn't credit myself so soon, but I do feel awakened. So perhaps you are right. Thankyou menguard!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Menguard, I hope you have some time to answer some of own questions!

1. How do you feel reguarding my belief that "everything IS everything"? I've acessed what I consider to be the "Escaton" or "Is-ness" and discovered that it is, was, and forever will be the "space" from which all came, will go, and currently co-exists.

2. Is the nature of reality a paradox, like the Ouroborous or infinity symbol?

3. Is the psilocybe cubensis really an extraterrestrial inteligence that uses human/fungus symbosis to enable "hyper-light" communication?

4. Will we be able to download our consciousness into the digital realm anytime soon? I have a feeling this is what 2012 is all about...time loosing it's "meaning".

5. Do you belive that YOU are god?...Because I belive that I am.

6. Can you tell me somthing--anything about myself (or "ourself") that just might surprise me? Example: Can I be the powerful shaman that I know I already am?

[edit on 26-5-2006 by MystikMushroom]

[edit on 26-5-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Time losing it's meaning, I beleive, is a realization that life and existance is eternal. This would also imply Love is eternal. If that realization is fully integrated into your mind, your perception may change alot. (not you, the general you)

I don't think it has anything to do with "downloading conciousness in the digital realm". Sometimes the answers are more simple and universal.

Just a thought.
Steve

[edit on 25/5/06 by SteveR]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi menguard
I just have a few personal basic questions. This thread is really long and I have not had a chance to read it all yet. If you need my permission to look into any of this, you have my full permission

1.Where are you from?

2. Will I ever get to meet my adopted brother, if so, what year?

3. Will my dad and I ever be close?

4. How many past lives have I had, and what was my last one?

5. What year will I get married?

6.What are my spirit guides name/s?

7.What level am I spiritualy?

8. I asked to be able to remember astral travel as I slept one night, and I did remember, I was above my house looking down,I was very happy and laughing with someone who was with me. I know it was not a dream, and then all the sudden I shot back in, and my body jerked and I woke up. I was holding someones hand as I traveled, my question is, who's hand was I holding?

Thanks!!!

[edit on 26-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey Mengaurd,
Do You Know What My Purpose Is? Could You Please Share What It Is?
How do I Find "Serenity"?
Thanks For Your Time.
~Kiliker

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197

Originally posted by Termite197
menguard:

What you are doing here is very inspiring, and I have enjoyed reading every post by you........

Enlightening!

I've been eager to ask you a few of my own questions.

1.) I personally do see my own problems with the way I live my life and wont get into describing them (im sure you already know), but will I in fact ever solve those problems and make my life a better one?

2.) I love my wife with all my heart, but will I always be with her?

3.) What do you see me doing in the future as far as my career goes, and will I be financially able to support myself and family in the future?

4.) What is my purpose? and will I fullfill it?

5.) Is there anything that you read from me that you think will help me find what I am looking for? I mean, am I lost?

6.) Will I live a long healthy life, When will I 'awaken' to my higher self? dd/mm/yyyy

7.) I figured I would test like the rest of them. Can you tell me my daughters name?

8.) Last question, and sorry for there being so many questions. In my past life I was a what?

You have my absolute permission to answer and read me.

Thank you so much in advance for your answers to mine and everyone else's questions presented to you on this board.

Just reposting incase you missed my questions.
Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him?

I was refering to that..

Sorry to offend but it was not my question if you read it correctly. Anyhow whats wrong with it? He wants to know if it is wrong to lust after his sister in law...who dont?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him?

I was refering to that..

Sorry to offend but it was not my question if you read it correctly. Anyhow whats wrong with it? He wants to know if it is wrong to lust after his sister in law...who dont?

Yeah like I said.. "lusting" after her isn't the wrong part. Using black magic (any spiritual effort to force someone against their natural will) is the twisted part.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Menguard, I hope you have some time to answer some of own questions!

1. How do you feel reguarding my belief that "everything IS everything"? I've acessed what I consider to be the "Escaton" or "Is-ness" and discovered that it is, was, and forever will be the "space" from which all came, will go, and currently co-exists.

3. Is the psilocybe cubensis really an extraterrestrial inteligence that uses human/fungus symbosis to enable "hyper-light" communication?

4. Will we be able to download our consciousness into the digital realm anytime soon? I have a feeling this is what 2012 is all about...time loosing it's "meaning".

6. Can you tell me somthing--anything about myself (or "ourself") that just might surprise me? Example: Can I be the powerful shaman that I know I already am?

Bump!

I know you're busy Menguard...I hate to seem like im "bugging you" lol!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,
I would like to know if formal training in the western mystery tradition of the Golden Dawn will bring about spiritual enlightenment?

Thank-you,
Merry Mistress Marie

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Answer:We are interconnected with everything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:The nature of reality is to create potential.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:Not at all, Light fusion does.
Answer:Ten years from now.
Answer:An endless potential.

Answer: Without reservation.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would like to know if formal training in the western mystery tradition of the Golden Dawn will bring about spiritual enlightenment?

Answer:It will bring about change.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do You Know What My Purpose Is? Could You Please Share What It Is?
How do I Find "Serenity"?

Answer:Fortitude.Through the heart is the only way to true happiness.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Will I ever find the help I seek.
When I ask for this help, am I simply having a conversation within my own head, or do I actually communicate my desires to a more advanced intelligence.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

How many "selfs" do you have? Are all of them "higher", if so, how can you determine which is the real deal?

Say, can you ask the "highest" one the name of the angel closest to God's left ear?, and what is its purpose for being there?

Now, if you'd just put down the hookah....

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dear menguard, i must say i find all your answers here quite fascinating. I would like to pose a few questions myself if I may.

1) Why can i not stop myself from repeatedly performing certain actions, no matter how hard i try to stop? And is there any actual way to stop?

2) What kind of soul do i have? By which i mean is it relatively new, or has it been around a long time through many lives?

3) When i lucid dream, why can i never direct myself to speak to the one person i want to? I can do anything else i want, but this i simply cannot do.

Thank you very much for your time.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

3-9-5 what happened on this date?

Menguard, can you tell me more about how you arrived at that date? I have a few possibilities in mind.

Thanks,
Steve

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

How many "selfs" do you have?

Thats been the most interesting question here I think.
We are all a self. Self is a singular entity. To imply a higher self is to imply at least a second self, which by definition of self is totally wrong. We are a self thats all.

One for menguard. Is there any chance of a straight answer to any of the questions in this thread without the usual, vague double meaning doubletalk?

Also:

1) Will there be an end to famine in Africa by 17th February 2013?

2) mod edit

3) Can there possibly be world peace with the existence of the single god abrahamic religions?

4) Did man land on the moon?

cheers

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join