It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Answers:

1. Where did you gain your "powers" or higher self"

Answers:Through "BALANCE".

2. Why do feel that you must flex or at least let us "use" your "powers"

Answer:The time of the unveiling has to be known through the heart, without it my words die out, only to wisper in the ears of the passerby.

3. What EXACTLY are your "powers" list everything please.

Answer: Powers can be lost, but gifts are born everyday.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What is without Time and Measurment?

Answer:The Soul.

Who is unmasked in these great times?

Answer:The President.

When will Life cease to exist?

answer:Never.

Who is the GrandMaster of thought?

Answer:The Hearts counterpart, the Light.

where is Heaven?

answer:Through LIFE.

Who will be making a new wave this year?

Answer:The TRUTH.

What are the compartments of self help?

Answer:"Divine Inspiration".

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey mengaurd, could you please respond to the questions i asked on page 60, if you have time?...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
menguard, you seem to be very intruging person, and at the same time, have been very helpful to these whom seeks for answers of their own questions.

Therefore, if you dont mind answering my questions, I have often struggle with my 'lost memory' of my past lives. I have a few questions that got me thinking alot about the possilby of me as one of veteran of world war II pilot. I often am not certain if I have flown in world war 2 or was it just a dream that I have once seen during my child age?

And second, about one of my past lives as one of great viking warrior/leader, what was my real name in that past life?

Dragon out...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wonder what have happened to menguard, it have been 2 days since he haven't appeared in this thread.

Whatever have happened to him, I hope he is doing alright. I dont really blame him if he ever get tired/overwhelmed by massive questions being asked by ATS members at the same time.

All I truly wanted to do is to wish hiim a wonderful july 4th, but if he is not an american, then I still wish him a good week though. And at the same time, I also wish all of you wonderful 4th!

Dragon out...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What is the best method for me to get back my memory and self esteem?\

What is the best possible way to get back to who i was and bring my intellect out?

Any tips on researching how the rich got wealthy?

Which type of business should i go into? Contruction, oil, real estate, entertainment, investing?

[edit on 4-7-2006 by malakiem]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anyone have an idea of what have happened to menguard? it have been a week since he haven't posted in this thread.

Dragon out...

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
His work here is done.

*lights a cigar* Maybe.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He perhaps is searching for more challenging questions...

Not to worry... AAC

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nice to see you around AAC.

It may interesting to track our boy down. Shouldn't be too hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hey Menguard

I have a few more questions, when you have time. (or when ever you return to the thread
)

1. You said I've had 64 incarnations, but recently I've been feeling like that number doesn't fit, or rather, there was something before those incarnations. The only words I can associate with this feeling is being without any light. Absolute Darkness. Can you tell me what it was?

2. Right now in my life, as well as for the past few years, My life has been without change. (or much change) I haven't had any motivation to cause change (all consuming apathy). Can you tell me if any drastic changes are coming soon for me?

3. I know there will always be conspiracy theories and such out there, but can you list some that you feel are correct, or mostly correct?

4. lastly, Dr. Zahi Hawass has made it clear that he is against any serious Atlantis-Egypt research.(and definitely against psuedo-scientific research) But you said that edgar cayce's hall of records had already been found. Who found it? Where is it now? Will it's information ever be released? What about the other two halls of records? When will they, or were they, be discovered? And where does Hawass fit into it? (I can understand not wanting to destroy national treasures and historical monuments. But it's also easy to understand why it would be witheld to)

[edit on 9-7-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1. You said I've had 64 incarnations, but recently I've been feeling like that number doesn't fit, or rather, there was something before those incarnations. The only words I can associate with this feeling is being without any light. Absolute Darkness. Can you tell me what it was?

Answer:The Nebulous Being.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Right now in my life, as well as for the past few years, My life has been without change. (or much change) I haven't had any motivation to cause change (all consuming apathy). Can you tell me if any drastic changes are coming soon for me?
Answer:Not without the intent of.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. I know there will always be conspiracy theories and such out there, but can you list some that you feel are correct, or mostly correct?

Answer:Nicola Teslas inventions are out there and being used by our Dark Government Projects or Black Projects.Einstein was written into History because he went along with the government, Tesla got something else, he would have put us into the Cosmic pool along time ago.
4. lastly, Dr. Zahi Hawass has made it clear that he is against any serious Atlantis-Egypt research.(and definitely against psuedo-scientific research) But you said that edgar cayce's hall of records had already been found. Who found it? Where is it now? Will it's information ever be released? What about the other two halls of records? When will they, or were they, be discovered? And where does Hawass fit into it? (I can understand not wanting to destroy national treasures and historical monuments. But it's also easy to understand why it would be witheld to)

Answer:A Governor possess it.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Everyone wants to know oh wise one, Who Killed John F. Kennedy and Why?

Will America fall like Rome and if it does, when?

Are there still existing records, documents, etc. from the lost library of Alexander?
Will they be found and shed any light on our past?

What is your favorite Book?
Please answer, these are serious questions.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by BartIV]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV

Will America fall like Rome and if it does, when?

Are there still existing records, documents, etc. from the lost library of Alexander?

Answer:A pinpointer killed him, because of what he knew to save the world.

Answers:No, America will never fall.We are developmentaly where Atlantis left off.An insurgency will take place within ten to fifteen years.

Answer:Northern Islands.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Question, you say an insurgency in america, an insurgency of what in 10-15 years?
What is your favorite Book?
What was John F. Kennedy going to save the world from?
Was "The Godfather" the greatest movie of all time?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
An insurgency in the Government Structure.Books, I have read dozens, anything that is "timeless" is a piece of art.Political suicide, was what he was trying to avert, but to no avail.It dealt with a disclosure act.Godfather a nice feature.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
menguard - I don't know if you have an answer for this but I will ask.
When my father was passing away from a long bout with cancer
on his last day while I was with him he kept asking me who all these
people were that were in the room with us, I told him it was just the
two of us. But as he came in and out of sleep he asked the same question several times. Since then Ive wondered if there really was anyone there.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by u4itornot]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

After this ? I will leave you alone.
What was John F. Kennedy saving the World from and who? Do they still exist today and how?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It was family, long time associates and existing lives.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

After this ? I will leave you alone.
What was John F. Kennedy saving the World from and who? Do they still exist today and how?

Answer: Political scams and cover-ups.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join