It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
Thats been the most interesting question here I think.
We are all a self. Self is a singular entity. To imply a higher self is to imply at least a second self, which by definition of self is totally wrong. We are a self thats all.

From Merriam-Webster.com:

Main Entry: 3self
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural selves /'selvz, Southern also 'sevz/
1 a : the entire person of an individual b : the realization or embodiment of an abstraction
2 a (1) : an individual's typical character or behavior her true self was revealed b (2) : an individual's temporary behavior or character his better self b : a person in prime condition feel like my old self today
3 : the union of elements (as body, emotions, thoughts, and sensations) that constitute the individuality and identity of a person
4 : personal interest or advantage
5 : material that is part of an individual organism ability of the immune system to distinguish self from nonself

Using the second defintiion of self, it is gramatically correct to say that each of us is composed of many selves, each of which represent a different characher or behavior.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

[edit on 28/5/2006 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
1. How do you feel reguarding my belief that "everything IS everything"? I've acessed what I consider to be the "Escaton" or "Is-ness" and discovered that it is, was, and forever will be the "space" from which all came, will go, and currently co-exists.
Answer:We are interconnected with everything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Is the nature of reality a paradox, like the Ouroborous or infinity symbol?
Answer:The nature of reality is to create potential.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Is the psilocybe cubensis really an extraterrestrial inteligence that uses human/fungus symbosis to enable "hyper-light" communication?
Answer:Not at all, Light fusion does.
4. Will we be able to download our consciousness into the digital realm anytime soon? I have a feeling this is what 2012 is all about...time loosing it's "meaning".
Answer:Ten years from now.
5. Do you belive that YOU are god?...Because I belive that I am.
Answer:An endless potential.
6. Can you tell me somthing--anything about myself (or "ourself") that just might surprise me? Example: Can I be the powerful shaman that I know I already am?

Answer: Without reservation.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by menguard]

menguard, you interest me greatly!

I never thought about reality existing to simply "create and exist". I guess it was so simple I never considered the possibility!

If I may ask one last question...(i'm trying to make it thoughtfull and intelligent) it would be this:

Why do I get angry at myself these days? I realize the infinite potential in each moment, and the infinite co-existing realities--this makes me angry. WHY do I live the life I am right now? Why do I not have a mate? Why can I not "surf" realities? If everything is interconected; then on SOME level the "one-ness" must have wanted the life I am living more than the life I *yearn* for right now.

In summary, why can I not fully exercise my divine right to experience what I wish, when I wish? Why can't I exist and play/frolick in the fields of the God's, living each moment-to-moment in my imagination?

I ponder this and anger wells up inside of me at my understanding, but lack of ability to DO anything...am I even "close" to attaining my goal in this lifetime?

Namaste,
-MystikMushroom

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You must create it, for yourself.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Greetings,

I was just wondering...

If you knew 9/11 was going to happen, would you have tried to do something about it?

While it is yet another thing that nobody would believe you even if you'd have given out warnings, my question is, can we stop things from happening? Things that we think are not right, do we have the right to change them? But then again, who decides what is right and what is wrong? It's a matter of perception. I personally do believe we can control the future but in your opinion, do you think it is right to save other people?

Don't get me wrong. I really do believe in the idea of heroes/super heroes and though I don't know if I would be brave enough to risk my life to save others when the time comes, I think I would certainly want to do that just like everybody else.

To everybody here trying to disprove mensguard..

Well, maybe it's not about debating whether he can answer questions accurately or not, or whether he has access to the higher light. I've been a quiet and long time reader here at ATS and I've read a lot of theories posted by so many people. Mensguard's posts are as interesting as any of the better ones I've read. If you don't agree that he can reach the higher levels of the spiritual world and gain access to the records of time, maybe you could call his posts 'theories' and extract something nice from it. Maybe it helps to be open, for you never how pieces from the remotest corners end up being the missing pieces to complete your own theories.

I'm sorry if I offend anybody but let's not point fingers, let's just read and take what we think is right, what we think forwards our own thoughts and theories. It's nice to be open minded and read everybody's thoughts.

I hope this doesn't drive things off-topic but I've enjoyed reading mensguard's posts and I just wanted his thoughts on this...

(And a more general question to everybody else as well)

Does this world need a super hero? Among all the super heroes, who do you think would fit into this world better?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You must create it, for yourself.

Indeed, but where does one even begin, and how? Easier said than done

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Spiritual will, drive, command, imagination. Key words to ponder on

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Using the second defintiion of self, it is gramatically correct to say that each of us is composed of many selves, each of which represent a different characher or behavior.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

Yes but at any instant there is only a self "singular" be it higher, lower, in or out. The higher self that every one keeps on about requires taking you out of this reality to the other dimensionality that is spirit...or whatever your brand is.

I take your point of many selves but it is more philosophical than grammatical IMHO. Or is it??

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Higher Self is the part of Being existing in all facets of time/selves.It coincides with every layer of being through existance, but is never complete, always emerging with new ways of being and living.Its the "UNKNOWN SELF" that presides.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Has it got any questions it wants answered?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You know it must seem really silly...to contact the oneness and be in a state of mind to ask questions such as the ones we have all asked. I mean, if everything is internconected, the answers are already in front of us.

It's a matter of perception I belive...

Latley I have been doing third-eye chakra strengthening exercises. About 90% of my day now I have a slight "pressure" on my forehead right between my eyes. I try and tell myself, "see with three...see with three". . . Maybe i'm going about this all wrong?

I don't expect to visually "see" anything--it's the mind's eye after all. I have however been having more and more deja vu...which I am begining to realize is no more than remembering for a nanosecond that the event has/is/will co-currently happening. It's very similar to what I think pre-cognitive psychics claim to tap into regularly.

I need to program my third eye for some purpose I feel, right now I'm aware of it's presence but unaware of what to expect as it becomes an "everyday" thing to feel it so strongly.

Menregard? Anyone?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Your third eye is most easily accessed when you have opened all your chakra. When you meditate you can focus on the third eye and even throughout the day. It should not be any forceful thing though. You need it to be NATURAL. Your third eye is easy to feel when you think of it in the terms of all your feelings combined. Reach out with your third eye you can feel,see,hear,taste,and smell. When you become advanced you will know at a certain point everything behind and all around you becomes percieved as if you can see 360°. Channel energy from the earth and from space through you and feed it into your third eye. Also use the energy to focus on your brain. Send waves of energy throughout your brain, up front ,all over, like a great massage. this will awaken the "controls" for the 6th chakra. If you take this very seriously discontinue the intake of any and all flouride and it will help sooo much you will notice within a week or so very obviously. You can still brush obviously. Any tap water has flouride, and many other things, eliminate as much as possible. You can also meditate in differant ways to awaken this area more but i will talk about that later.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
interesting thread

can you tell me what my purpose is in this life?

and the one thing that is holding me back from achieving it?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beacon
interesting thread

can you tell me what my purpose is in this life?

and the one thing that is holding me back from achieving it?

I'm not mengard, I know...but I would tell you in response,

"The only one holding yourself back is you."

I know it sounds simplistic and cliche, but at a very, very deep level i've found this to be true for myself...hope that helps?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hope that helps a bit mushroom. I can give you some Mantras later that will help also.

The purpose of life is to find yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Menguard, i really enjoy the enlightment you bring here. I have another question please. I am going to Vegas on a vacation next Saturday. Do you foresee me getting very lucky there financially??

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirius444
Menguard, i really enjoy the enlightment you bring here. I have another question please. I am going to Vegas on a vacation next Saturday. Do you foresee me getting very lucky there financially??

Answer: Profitable.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

3-9-5 what happened on this date?

Menguard, can you tell me more about how you arrived at that date? I have a few possibilities in mind.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Menguard, could you answer for me?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirius444

Answer: Profitable.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by menguard]

Thank you Menguard, btw, you were right many many months ago when you said my Spurs would not win it all this year again. Your a good guy. thanks again.

HIH

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello menguarud, I find you very interesting and I like to present my questions. Sorry its bit long and thanks for your time.

Can you tell me about my past lives?

Why isn’t my telekinesis power like before and why does it increase and decreases sometimes? Why isn’t stable?

How many abilities do I have? And at which one I’m best at?

Who knows about my abilities?

Is it my last reincarnation this time?

Is my spiritual life on right path?

When you are on astral plane or when you OOBE can the planets have any effect like they do on the earth? I mean set limit on you for e.g. like void time/ moon void I’m sure you know what I’m talking about it.

Can you please tell me what my true vocation is? I’m bit confused and don’t know which one to choose.

There is one organization I’m thinking of joining, but I’m bit doubtful about them and yet still I’m thinking about it. I’m still wondering why I can’t get them out of my mind. I don’t know if there is a call for me there what shall I do? Will the organization be helpful to me or its just waste of my time. I’m sorry I can’t name the organization in public, to do that I must have permission from the org. even when I used tarot it wasn’t clear answer.

Couple of years ago, my friend gave me a circle object and because of that there was big fight between my class mates and his class mates. They knew he gave me the object and in the fight he and I we hid it, but after the fight was over we came to check it, but it was not there. It was gone and I wonder if he gave it to someone or was lost? One thing is bugging me is how can that object influence them I mean fight for it. It was a big fight. Everyone stopped when the teachers came. That was so weird and still I can’t figure it out. Can you please tell me and why did he choose to give me the object.

For now my last question is, will I succeed on developing the energy problem that we have on earth without the need of oil and nuclear power for energy. when I do will I have problem? I mean those who make money out oil and other power resource will they be problem for me?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Hi, mengurad. I have been following this thread and I have a question

What am I doing here?

Answer:Looking for answers.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join