It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hello manguard

I am sorry for the not so intelligent questions. But I am only curios to check if you are the real deal

Can you tell me my name ?

Am I a caring person ?

Do I have a girlfriend ?

----

To a more serious question :

What is mankind ?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Higher Self is the part of Being existing in all facets of time/selves.It coincides with every layer of being through existance, but is never complete, always emerging with new ways of being and living.Its the "UNKNOWN SELF" that presides.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by menguard]

So you are saying that self is not a discrete quanta? Interesting...........

But surely being is just the human displacement, the illusion of corporeal existence in this dimensional reality? If so it can not be of self itself (wowee!!:puz
can it?

So if it does just coincide with being, through existence, then it (being) is just a coincidence and not necessary surely? I mean the existence of self is self itself, therefore why would it need a corporeal existence?

If the higher self really existed why would it be necessary to involve the inferior corporeal, when it has eternity to evolve??

Allah out

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Answer:
Eternity is nothing more than the present moment.Yes, somethings are more easily signified with physical features or charateristics to enable understanding on a physical level.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gumbico
Menguard, please tell me what you can see about me.

-crossroad in my career/life -- should I goto China?

-what am I doing or have done throughout my life that I need to stop in order to be on the right path? or am I already on it?

-what is my destiny in this life?

Thanks!

Hey Menguard, can you spare me some of your time please?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
While Ithink about soul again

1) Will there be an end to famine in Africa by 17th February 2013?

2) Should I make love to my sister in law?

3) Can there possibly be world peace with the existence of the single god abrahamic religions?

4) Did man land on the moon?

5) Who are the Illuminates Of Veritas?

6) Do I have cataracts?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

1) Will there be an end to famine in Africa by 17th February 2013?

aNSWER:No, because of politics.

2) Should I make love to my sister in law?

Answer:Should you with your heart.

3) Can there possibly be world peace with the existence of the single god abrahamic religions?

Answer:We are all descendants of JOSHUAS KINDOM.

4) Did man land on the moon?

Answer:On many occasions.

5) Who are the Illuminates Of Veritas?

Answer:A Disorganization group.

6) Do I have cataracts?

Answer:No, inner light substances,or light particles.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Menguard I would like to know what kind of questions you can answer and how you can answer these questions

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a few questions Menguard;

Will I become a social normal person who will make his money in some sort of subject in society, or will I retire to some place and teach people the principals of the spirit?

Will I find the peace, I seek, one day, the peace many others don't find?

Give me a guess of the age I will die at (not that it matters, but its funny to hear
)

Will I fail or win?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've really enjoyed reading all of your answers.

A couple of questions, please, if you have the time.

- What do you see as my reason for this lifetime?

- Is there something I can do to get on the right path?

- Any techniques/meditations that you can recommend to help work towards enlightenment?

Thanks for any info.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hey menguard i have a few questions....

if the LEMURIANS were from another planet and the "asian race" are decendants of them and the "white race" are from another planet were did the "black race" come from?

are they hybrids just like the "white race"?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hello Mengaurd,
A deep inner question.

Will i attain union with God.

Will i reach my goal of living with nothing but enlightenment and how shall i say it...nirvana? (In this life)

Will i become a siddha?

THese questions above are all really closely related in fact if u answer all in one that is fine.

Will this planet ascend into the next dimension.

If yes will all humans ascend or jsut select few?

Will their be catastrophic events similar to those in Revelations?

Will i find the love and peace i yurn for?

Do i have a spirit guide? If yes can you tell me their name???(if they have one)

Sorry if i reasked any questions, this thread is just too long to go through lol.
-Vesu

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have done a sort of self hypnosis before. I have met a few unique people and sometimes come across something that worries me.
My problem is that I have an imagination that is ever present and I don't know how much I've "made up".

My question is this: Is it possible that these people exist on a physical level and not just in my mind?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If I might, and I give you permission as much as you need it to respond..

What is the best way to move on from the situation I was in since I first transferred schools?

Am I walking down the right path?

What was my most recent incarnation before this one (past life?)?

What can you tell me about myself that I do not know?

One more thing, why is it that certain music seems to strike a chord deep in your soul - like its something that is incredibly familiar and you don't know why?

Thanks for the time. Good stuff on this thread.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Epocha]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CORTARA
Menguard I would like to know what kind of questions you can answer and how you can answer these questions

Answer:I can answer any question of your choosing, and I answer them with the power of potential, probability,attunement.I can answer these from within, my inner spirit guides me to my direction.I can answer yes or no questions, percentages of probability within a circumstance.Whatever the soul desires.Worldly affairs, politics,etc...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

Will I become a social normal person who will make his money in some sort of subject in society, or will I retire to some place and teach people the principals of the spirit?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:You are goverened by your own free laws.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will I find the peace, I seek, one day, the peace many others don't find?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:If its within your choosing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give me a guess of the age I will die at (not that it matters, but its funny to hear
)
---------------------------
Answer:Sixty nine.
----------------------------

Will I fail or win?

----------Answer:The answer is within.-----------------

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

if the LEMURIANS were from another planet and the "asian race" are decendants of them and the "white race" are from another planet were did the "black race" come from?

Answer:We are all Hybrids of our own choices.We are an "experimental potential"/Creative potential guided by thought patterning, the direction we choose is the path we seek for enlightment within our surroundings.The Shroud is there for a new begining, if you seek answers, one must seek questions first.The World is a work of art that we make into a picture of our own desires.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In your opinion, what can we learn from the Eastern buddhist monks, if anything?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I can answer any question of your choosing, and I answer them with the power of potential, probability,attunement.I can answer these from within, my inner spirit guides me to my direction.....Whatever the soul desires..

A simple question is all I ask,... apply it in a fashion you feel appropriate .....

Why?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
In your opinion, what can we learn from the Eastern buddhist monks, if anything?

ANSWER: Patience.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great thanks! I thought so aswell

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join