It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Who made you a higher light? Did someone call you that, or were you made into one, or do you call yourself that?

Originally posted by menguard to MacDonagh
Answers:The Light Within.The World is shell that needs to be uncovered.

Did that answer your question MacDonagh? You didn't honestly expect anything rational did you?

Originally posted by Zenem
This is really interesting but - No offence Menguard, it sounds to me like you have got a fancy quote book or something at hand to reply to peoples answers in a clear yet murky fashion

I have thought, since post one, that this character got lost in the Kung Fu T.V. show as a kid, and now thinks he is Grashopper's Master.

The concept of self appointing ones self as a higher self is flawed at the fundemental level. A person that is aware of its own higher self will know that he can not anwer questions from people, as people have to find their own answers, less they condem themselves to never grow as a spirit.

Nor do I believe a higher self would pronounce itself as such, as doing so is belittling to all those who have yet to grow on a spiritual level. What you, mengaurd, are doing is saying "look everyone, I have a higher self, I'm better than you!"

A higher self would have humulity innate, which is not what is exhibited here; here, one calls himself a higher light (connected to, whatever), which isn't humulity ....... it's self appointed vanity if anything.

At best, the author of this thread is an attention whore that has watched way to much sci-fi. In fact, this character sounds just like the ascended woman on Stargate that did nothing but answer in parables to Daniels questions when he was about to ascend.

Ugh.

NN

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Answer:
The higher self is nothing more than the oversoul a link between connections through another channel of being.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Answer:
You will know when truth is spoken its an inner ringing of the soul and that can't be faked.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:
Love is compassion held from the highest understanding, it leans in no particular direction but carries great weight with its movement.

Your answers are weightless and filled with a bitterness...

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
Buddha

Your understanding of love shows you don't understand a thing except the english language and its manipulation.

It isn't the words that are powerful, its the meaning behind them.

Love has no motion, and carries no weight... You're right about leaning in no particular direction considering it encompasses all... You cannot understand love if you still believe in hate/pain... No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In darkness love does carry weight.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Your answers are weightless and filled with a bitterness...

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
Buddha

I feel no bitterness in Mengaurd's answers. Perhaps it is a misunderstanding of his explanation that causes you this confusion. The reason I imply this is because of your refernce to Buddha's qoute, which I believe you missed on as well. Was Jesus a good talker? Was he a good man? See my point?

*remember* You can't describe the color blue to a man whom was born blind. Where would you start? And even if you gained some sort of ground in your explanation, it would be infinitely distant to the actualality of the color. We see what it is that we want to see. We believe with the same protocols.

Mengaurd,

Is this world pulled from the warp of many plentiful existences? Meaning, is Earth protected by a layer of resistence from the universal masses, keeping them at bay (although I understand they have manipulated the security). In the bible, god said he created the Earth for his chosen peeps, then evil (lucifer) was able to breech this idea, leaving the people of Earth at the mercy of themeselves and the breechers with their agendas. I guess to shorten the question... Are we (earth) pulled from the ranks of the masses for our own development and destiny? I hope you found a question in all that ramble. AAC

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The darkness is the flesh which the light carries.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

He's a capable person who can defend himself.. lol
don't worry... I understand, I'm simply trying to teach the teachers. Just as he teaches the teachers.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
you guys need to chillout menguard doesn't sound bitter to me, maybe you are the one that's bitter.

you wanted a simple answer to what is love and he gave it to you just because you don't know what it means or were expecting a different answer(intercourse maybe?) i don't know. you don't have to call him bitter.

true love is to give, inspire.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

The darkness is the flesh which the light carries.

everything is light

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomacco12
you guys need to chillout menguard doesn't sound bitter to me, maybe you are the one that's bitter.

you wanted a simple answer to what is love and he gave it to you just because you don't know what it means or were expecting a different answer(intercourse maybe?) i don't know. you don't have to call him bitter.

No the problem is you don't understand what he said... but it sounds pretty to you so you defend it.

I was expecting a definite answer, not one that creates more dogma and circles..

and not intercourse.. you obviously haven't read anything I've posted except for a few words..

his statement Love is compassion is like saying Stone is Rock...

he sounded like Bush making a speech...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You are taking it too literal. There is a world of spiritual gray that is not so definitive, yet it pairs up in your mind with other epiphanies that connect to the whole of the truth. AAC

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomacco12

No the problem is you don't understand what he said... but it sounds pretty to you so you defend it.

I was expecting a definite answer, not one that creates more dogma and circles..

and not intercourse.. you obviously haven't read anything I've posted except for a few words..

we exist because of love, compassion is an aspect of "love"

saying love is compassion is like saying stone is rock is wrong because love is everything and stone is just that stone and nothing more

and that intercourse comment wasn't suppose to be taken seriously, i was just replying to the guy who said menguard sounded bitter when he wasn't.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

You are taking it too literal. There is a world of spiritual gray that is not so definitive, yet it pairs up in your mind with other epiphanies that connect to the whole of the truth. AAC

LOL so true. when menguard says "love is compassion" the answer isn't what you think it is. it's YOU that needs to understand what he is saying but since you wanted to know what love is with a simple answer... you got it!

HIH

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello menguard, you seem you have forgotten about me. My questions on page 61 and thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Destruction of the Ego, or Mastery of the Ego?

Your take is appreciated.

Steve

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Steve

Answer: Dis-illusioned ego.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Smart! Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Steve

Answer: Dis-illusioned ego.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by menguard]

and to say your enlightenment isn't an illusion?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Trolling isn't taken lightly, on this board. Just a warning

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join