It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
menguard could you please respond to my questions on page 62? prolly missed it in the flurry of requests. look forward to an answer!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
double posted on accident, please kill this one.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Epocha]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Answer:Yes, worth it.
The answers are in the choices that surround our thoughts.
Seeking a trade of your desire.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello Mengaurd,
You may have missed my questions as well earlier from page 62. THankyou if you wwould please answer them.

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Hello Mengaurd,
A deep inner question.

Will i attain union with God.

Will i reach my goal of living with nothing but enlightenment and how shall i say it...nirvana? (In this life)

Will i become a siddha?

THese questions above are all really closely related in fact if u answer all in one that is fine.

Will this planet ascend into the next dimension.

If yes will all humans ascend or jsut select few?

Will their be catastrophic events similar to those in Revelations?

Will i find the love and peace i yurn for?

Do i have a spirit guide? If yes can you tell me their name???(if they have one)

Sorry if i reasked any questions, this thread is just too long to go through lol.
-Vesu

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by catinthebox
Alright, menguard, i have a few questions
1.What is my name, i just have to ask it to assure myself
2.How did you come to be in such contact with your higher self, and how exactly can i come in as close contact with mine, as you are
3. Is there such thing as ascension, like living as energy, or taking your higherselfs place, please explain
4.If there is ascension, how can i acheive this

I give you full permission, and thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:Spirit.
Through acceptance, through inner silence, through heart, through unquenchable desire, through intent, through compasssion, through SELF.
Yes its a layer of consciousness through the unbeing, through ACCEPTANCE, by learning to just allow things to be without bounderies.

can you be my mentor or something, all of this stuff interests me, and i feel its my pupose to ascend, or whatever you called it

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is this world pulled from the warp of many plentiful existences? Meaning, is Earth protected by a layer of resistence from the universal masses, keeping them at bay (although I understand they have manipulated the security). In the bible, god said he created the Earth for his chosen peeps, then evil (lucifer) was able to breech this idea, leaving the people of Earth at the mercy of themeselves and the breechers with their agendas. I guess to shorten the question... Are we (earth) pulled from the ranks of the masses for our own development and destiny? I hope you found a question in all that ramble. AAC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:It is pulled from the consciousness of MANY others.Life dictates what happens on and off this planet.We all have a monotone life theme and a Universal one.Yes Earth's people are ones that have chosen to shift the tides of time as we know it and create understanding through the universe.By creating a understanding is coming together as a family of "Earths Tribe".

[edit on 26-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Is this world pulled from the warp of many plentiful existences? Meaning, is Earth protected by a layer of resistence from the universal masses, keeping them at bay (although I understand they have manipulated the security). In the bible, god said he created the Earth for his chosen peeps, then evil (lucifer) was able to breech this idea, leaving the people of Earth at the mercy of themeselves and the breechers with their agendas. I guess to shorten the question... Are we (earth) pulled from the ranks of the masses for our own development and destiny? I hope you found a question in all that ramble. AAC

[edit on 26-6-2006 by menguard]

Satan created all of this, made us and thought if he entered the prison he made for us he might be able to obtain the favor we had/have... so he created a counterfit spirit for himself and entered the body, and reproduced the counterfit spirit with sexual intercourse he decided to have with eve.. lucifer is simple the first counterfit spirit, the rest are our past human-gods... since they were subject to the same boundaries we were, they were put to sleep with us not knowing from where they came.

[edit on 26/6/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101
i have some questions

here goes

1. who created god if there is one
2. r black holes for real, do they really suck everything in and then emit out energy
3. how big is this universe at this instant
4. why hasn't god answered any of my prayers yet, im still waiting
5. r we alone in this universe
6. why doesn't governments and societies that can spent billions on reseach and technolgy help the poorer.

world peace to everyone.

In response to #4 God answers prayers just not how you would expect sometimes.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Menguard,
1. what/who is it you are looking for here?

2. Who is this man?

3. Why do they call him by the name God?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i]Originally posted by mrsdudara
Menguard,
1. what/who is it you are looking for here?
Answer:Soul resonance, soul vibrations.

2. Who is this man?
Answer:A soul survivor.

3. Why do they call him by the name God?
Answer:Because its in his script to be.God is only a "symbolic gesture" of what is and what isn't.Its the human parable.Think of god as the Eternal Sunshine, the illumination of the soul.Does he exist? Yes, but there are many layers to his being.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Will i attain union with God.
Answer:Seek solice within your soul for it leads to the Eternal Sunshine.The question is will you attain union with self to know god.

Will i reach my goal of living with nothing but enlightenment and how shall i say it...nirvana? (In this life)
Answer:Nirvana is a state of happiness, if one understands one will know he is not without.

Will i become a siddha?
aNSWER:Of your choosing.

THese questions above are all really closely related in fact if u answer all in one that is fine.

Will this planet ascend into the next dimension?
Answer:We are aligned with the Cosmic Force now, there are quantum moments happening.

If yes will all humans ascend or jsut select few?
answer:All will ascend to their right state of being.Think of "ascension" being more of an unfolding process of what is to become.

Will their be catastrophic events similar to those in Revelations?
Answer:No, those similar to the depictions of the apostles.

Will i find the love and peace i yurn for?
ANSWER:How will you be, by being.

Do i have a spirit guide?
ANswer:Four guides.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Mengaurd,

What Cosmic Happenings are prepping right now? How intense will this be when it reaches critical mass so to speak?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Menguard,

Is the increase in autocratic government, population and information control, and war, directly proportional to the increase in spiritual enlightenment of the masses?

Is this how Good V Evil is manifesting itself? Are the dark hearted ones attempting to subdue our imminent enlightments and the power we will gain?

This is a new theory of mine, I'd appreciate your thoughts. All through history spiritual knowledge has been suppressed, maybe this was the work of evil forces, maybe enlightenment is detrimental to the very survival of evil? They could be stepping up the fight so to speak.

Steve

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
...... This looks like one of those 5000 pg threads just to get points. Wait i have a good question, are you Miss Cleo. Dont even bother answering that.

Answer this one. Ok if almost everything in our universe seems to rotate around a center point and repeats itself eventually like a Record player and then we really have no choices(My belief threw dreams of my own future PM for more info). So being "psyhic" is really just seeing what is going to happen no matter what , this being "fate".
How would someone go about freeing them selfs from fate??

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
...... This looks like one of those 5000 pg threads just to get points. Wait i have a good question, are you Miss Cleo. Dont even bother answering that.

Answer this one. Ok if almost everything in our universe seems to rotate around a center point and repeats itself eventually like a Record player and then we really have no choices(My belief threw dreams of my own future PM for more info). So being "psyhic" is really just seeing what is going to happen no matter what , this being "fate".
How would someone go about freeing them selfs from fate??

I will add my two cents if allowed...

Everything in the universe does not rotate like a record player so to speak. Cosmic circumstances change what is neccesary. (Astroids, Sun Fusion, Gas clouds, deflected space debris) just being a few examples of the physical circumstances that could alter such a monotany. But I'm sure you're aware of the spiritual ones as well.

What would free you from your fate? Choices... But then again, if that is your fate, who is to say it is not your fate? Sounds to me like you are looking for a way to change your direction now? That is as easy as the goals you set, choices you make, and the will power to can achieve. Good luck!

Sorry if toes are being stepped on...
AAC

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd,

What Cosmic Happenings are prepping right now? How intense will this be when it reaches critical mass so to speak?
Thanks, AAC

Answer:How about spiritual puberty on a cosmic level.Their will be equal opposite opposition too balance out.So those that are becoming more in tune with the light will have others that are becoming equally dark or void of light.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ANSWER:
Its a Spiritual conquest always taking place, without opposition their would be no gain in the resistance.To each level of planetary existance is setup some type of goal to be attained whether it be through technology,greed, sacrifice, war, famine, or death.In the end it is there to make you "Neutral".

[edit on 28-6-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked but
1. Where did you gain your "powers" or higher self"
2. Why do feel that you must flex or at least let us "use" your "powers"
3. What EXACTLY are your "powers" list everything please.

Thanks,
Enigma

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting answer. Define neutral, my friend.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hey mengaurd...how should i find my guardian or as they say guide?
what is its name? could you please?
and here is one id really like to know..when will i be ready to transend?

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join