It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Hi menguard, I'm a new member,

I saw this post while checking out the site and was, of course, intrigued. I take your offer above as meaning that you can channel or communicate with "You/us" who is in the form of an entity on a higher vibratory frquency plane in nontime (thus the apparent superluminal transmissions from great distances). I will also cautiously assume that your higher self is a non-physical light being who is dedicated to service to others by offering knowledge we are restricted from in our current state. Is this close?

Facinating stuff and thank you for this service. From what I've read in some of your responses to other questioners it looks very holistic.

Jbright

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
menguard:

What you are doing here is very inspiring, and I have enjoyed reading every post by you........

Enlightening!

I've been eager to ask you a few of my own questions.

1.) I personally do see my own problems with the way I live my life and wont get into describing them (im sure you already know), but will I in fact ever solve those problems and make my life a better one?

2.) I love my wife with all my heart, but will I always be with her?

3.) What do you see me doing in the future as far as my career goes, and will I be financially able to support myself and family in the future?

4.) What is my purpose? and will I fullfill it?

5.) Is there anything that you read from me that you think will help me find what I am looking for? I mean, am I lost?

6.) Will I live a long healthy life, When will I 'awaken' to my higher self? dd/mm/yyyy

7.) I figured I would test like the rest of them. Can you tell me my daughters name?

8.) Last question, and sorry for there being so many questions. In my past life I was a what?

You have my absolute permission to answer and read me.

Thank you so much in advance for your answers to mine and everyone else's questions presented to you on this board.

Just reposting incase you missed my questions.
Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello Mengaurd I hope you are still answering questions, I would like to ask you a few questions.

1. What was I in my past lives

2. Will the physical world ever "end" as people "predict"

3. Is there really a world wide conspiracy of world leader to bring about the "NWO"

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hello Mengaurd I hope you are still answering questions, I would like to ask you a few questions.

1. What was I in my past lives

2. Will the physical world ever "end" as people "predict"

3. Is there really a world wide conspiracy of world leader to bring about the "NWO"

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Answers:A forester.
No the soul is the medium between worlds.There is an initiation process.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes, dear brother I give what is forgotten, but not lost.These Times of Reflections are something else and I am glad on all levels of being that I exist within.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
menguard

I have a few questions

1. should i stop

2. what was i in my past life

3. why do i have deja vu? can my dreams reveal this?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What is my life path.

Am I a healer.

Am I unwell?

Am I psychic?

A friend of mine has a girlfriend. She has got a hot sister who is into withchcraft etc. My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him? Is there any chance she has put a spell on him, 'er my friend, because ever since they met and spoke all he can see is her in his dreams and when he awakes?

Do cats and dogs have a spirit similar to humans or none at all?

Thanks
Thanks

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That's the most childish question I've ever heard. If you think like that, you might aswell not discuss spirituality at all.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU COME TO THE ANSWERS THAT YOU GIVE THESE PEOPLE?

TO ME IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE DOUBLE TALKING.

IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,
Been a while since I asked any questions. Glad to see you're still at it.

1. What is my main goal for this incarnation?

2. You said I've had 64(something like that) incarnations, that my first one I was nubian in africa, but that we can also live on other worlds, why was my first incarnation on earth?

3. Scientists claim that our ancestors and the ancestors of chimpanzee's split from eachother twice, meaning that there was interspecies breeding in two seperate time periods, based on genetic evidence. The Human genome project has been completed, with all 30,000 some odd genes been cataloged. You said that our ancestors were from another star system, that we're over 200,000,000 years old (as opposed to the significantly earlier date given by scientists) but also that there have been many seedings in our gene pool. Why isn't there any clear evidence of what you've said? I do lean more towards some of what you've said, mostly because science claims to know everything based on theories that were never proven, and still remain only theories. While other evidence exists that contradicts these theories gets thrown away, hidden, or discredited (but never actually debunked) by mainstream science. (seriously, the number of scientists that would lie and fake evidence to back up there theory is scary) Is someone lying? Or are we just to stupid to see the truth? Or is the DNA of other races far to similiar to our own in the first place?

4. I'm currently experimenting with something, hoping for success. Will I succeed or is it just a placebo effect?

5. Why do humans show so little respect for there fellow man? And themselves?

6. My mind has recently fallen off course of where I would like to be (spiritually), how can I rise above this and get back on track? (literally feels like my consciousness is doing a nose dive into a pile of... you get the picture)

7. My baby nephew (9 months) has a hard life. Could you tell me what his reason for this incarnation is? (poor kids always in the hospital for one thing or another and my sister's to apathetic to give a damn)

8. How many alien species have an interest in us on earth? And how many have visited us? And Why? This palce is like the anus of the universe, we're already on the verge of just destroying the place.

9. How far have we, in the past 100 years, physically travelled from earth?

10 (lastly) I appreciate you taking your time to answer these questions as best you can. Could you tell me the general date that I might gain genuine enlightenment, understanding, etc...

Thanks as always
Zero

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
That's the most childish question I've ever heard. If you think like that, you might aswell not discuss spirituality at all.

Which question? Do cats and dogs have a spirit similar to humans or none at all?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him?

I was refering to that..

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Long time since I visited this thread. Now, I have some other questions for you;

1. Why is it do hard to get a job? Is there any specific area that I should follow? Why I keep pressuring myself to learn everything?

2. What was I in my past life?

3. Why sometimes I feel like I do not belong in here?

It's really weird because I think my personality doesn't fit in the society. Many, many things are just wrong for me, not just the violence, crimes and all those bad things in general. The structure seems lock my spirit so bad that usually I feel this great desire to isolate myself from the rest of the world.

There are much, much more that I want to ask, but I won't.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Any reasons why I have been getting discomfort/burn on my brow and crown chakra's?

Steve

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
1. What is my main goal for this incarnation?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------aNSWER:To move forward.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. You said I've had 64(something like that) incarnations, that my first one I was nubian in africa, but that we can also live on other worlds, why was my first incarnation on earth?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Answer:A planteerer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Scientists claim that our ancestors and the ancestors of chimpanzee's split from eachother twice, meaning that there was interspecies breeding in two seperate time periods, based on genetic evidence. The Human genome project has been completed, with all 30,000 some odd genes been cataloged. You said that our ancestors were from another star system, that we're over 200,000,000 years old (as opposed to the significantly earlier date given by scientists) but also that there have been many seedings in our gene pool. Why isn't there any clear evidence of what you've said? I do lean more towards some of what you've said, mostly because science claims to know everything based on theories that were never proven, and still remain only theories. While other evidence exists that contradicts these theories gets thrown away, hidden, or discredited (but never actually debunked) by mainstream science. (seriously, the number of scientists that would lie and fake evidence to back up there theory is scary) Is someone lying? Or are we just to stupid to see the truth? Or is the DNA of other races far to similiar to our own in the first place?
Answer:We are higher light messengers also, and our corporal essence is that of energy in constant motion.
4. I'm currently experimenting with something, hoping for success. Will I succeed or is it just a placebo effect?
Answer:It is an effect guided by time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Why do humans show so little respect for there fellow man? And themselves?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:They have been given the oppurtunity to be true or false in their potential.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. My mind has recently fallen off course of where I would like to be (spiritually), how can I rise above this and get back on track? (literally feels like my consciousness is doing a nose dive into a pile of... you get the picture)
Answer:This is exactly how it should be, times of great change take drastic changes, it is the realigning process.
7. My baby nephew (9 months) has a hard life. Could you tell me what his reason for this incarnation is? (poor kids always in the hospital for one thing or another and my sister's to apathetic to give a damn)
Answer:To look for forgiveness.
8. How many alien species have an interest in us on earth? And how many have visited us? And Why? This palce is like the anus of the universe, we're already on the verge of just destroying the place.
Answer: 312.Sixteen, to check our probability rate.Too see if we are heading in the right direction.

9. How far have we, in the past 100 years, physically travelled from earth?
Answer:Beyond time zones.
10 (lastly) I appreciate you taking your time to answer these questions as best you can. Could you tell me the general date that I might gain genuine enlightenment, understanding, etc...
Answer:3-12-09

[edit on 23-5-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 23-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hey there mengaurd, I have some questions for you.

What was I in my past lives, have I had a lot of them? I have certain very strong, unexplainable fears, that have very little bearing to actual experiences that I've had.

Is there any particular reason that, developmentally, I've always been so much slower then everybody else? I've always felt there must be a reason, an important one, but I just can't think of what it could be...

Thanks for your time

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi, mengurad. I have been following this thread and I have a question

What am I doing here?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"Answer: 312.Sixteen, to check our probability rate.Too see if we are heading in the right direction."

Menguard, based on your answer above, I have two questions.

1) What were the other 296 doing?

2) Are there any that are similar to us (culture and so on)?

3) Finally, the general date that you think I will gain a better level of understanding?

Thanks,
Steve

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Menguard, please tell me what you can see about me.

-crossroad in my career/life -- should I goto China?

-what am I doing or have done throughout my life that I need to stop in order to be on the right path? or am I already on it?

-what is my destiny in this life?

Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
1) What were the other 296 doing?

Answer:Taking care of other worldly affairs.

2) Are there any that are similar to us (culture and so on)?

Answer:Many are living like us.
3) Finally, the general date that you think I will gain a better level of understanding?
3-9-5 what happened on this date?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join