It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

1. could you explain to me if time travel machines or time travel devices will be invented or made in the near or further future?

answer:Time travel is a basic compound of time and matter.When one releases that trapped light then the matter becomes timeless.The Earth has vortex points or intersect points where loop holes exist in the time and space continuim.

2. Do we ever get to meet aliens or other beings in the near or further future?

ANswer:I would say by the year 2026 or 2032.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What am I? why do I suffer so much in life?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
What am I? why do I suffer so much in life?

Answer:You are human and It is a human standpoint to suffer.The suffering stops when you say it does.Give yourself a break and relax by staying in the present moment, this will release you of pain.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hi Menguard it's Frog once again I have three more questions for you so here they are and thanks for listening and your time and patience so here goes and thanks for the fast reply back to me:

1. What happened in my past that I can change now or later in the future?

2. Will the aliens be good or evil or both in the year 2026?

3. Will I become important now or later in the near or further future?

thanks for your advice and information and thanks for everything I was wondering if you could send me a pic or movie of anything through my email address if possible if you can that would be great if not then I understand completely well see you later!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

1. What happened in my past that I can change now or later in the future?

Anything you wish.By overwriting it or overcoming it.

3. Will I become important now or later in the near or further future?

Answer:When you are ready to take on that role.

Will the aliens be good or evil or both in the year 2026?

Answer:They will be a benevolent force.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
two quick questions for you and then I have to go to sleep and thanks for your fast reply and so much more so here they are and thanks for the advice I appreciate it:

1. Do you know of the person or alien named captain or commander val thor?

2. Will the future be better or worst then the past or the past be better or worst then the future?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening I will talk with you tommorrow and thanks for everything your a big help to me thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

1. Do you know of the person or alien named captain or commander val thor?

Answer:A Viridian.

2. Will the future be better or worst then the past or the past be better or worst then the future?

Answer:Much better our smog levels will go way down along with a new allegiance world wide.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why are the some of the answers for questions that have an exact answer wrong?

Why do you give wrong answers?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Menguard can you answer a question forme please.

What is my purpose in this life - because I don't think I've
found it yet.

Thanks

JM

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmickael
What is my purpose in this life - because I don't think I've
found it yet.
JM

Answer:Future possibillities.This ties in with lifes new theme chosen at this moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

If one was to find themselves paralyzed and under examination by the greys, is there a method to combat the paralysis and give them a nice suprise?

Many Thanks !!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
dont mean to be a pain,
but could you please answer my questions on page 54?
thanks man,
Later~Kiliker

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi, Menguard

I would like to ask the following:

1 What's my role /what is my lesson in this lifetime
2 What's my next carreer?
3 What's my past life relationship with my parents/brother & mother in law?
4 what's my spritual guides' names? What can they say about me?
5 Is having a DNA activation done a right move for me at this time?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Menguard
Hi menguard it's me once again I have two more questions for you so here they are and thanks for answering all of my questions before here goes:

1. What is a blackhole and a wormhole?

2. what is the main purpose in our lives?

3. Why haven't we had contact with a race of aliens yet are they hiding or not to be seen yet at all?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything I will talk with you again later on and thanks in advance off of the subject here is an important question why do you tell us all about this stuff is their a purpose or not at all? sorry I am still a believer in alot of things I want to hear your own opinion on this last question!

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Frog186]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

1. What is a blackhole and a wormhole?

Answer:An anti matter loophole.

2. what is the main purpose in our lives?

Answer:Living , loving and learning.

3. Why haven't we had contact with a race of aliens yet are they hiding or not to be seen yet at all?

Answer:They are amongst us in the layers of light, most of the time they are felt not seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Menguard
Hi menguard here are two quick questions for you and thanks for answering my questions and so much more thanks for being cool and nice to me:

1. Does the government already have all of this technology like time travel, teleportation, antigravity, and etc or not at all or is it a big coverup?

2. What is your main purpose in our lives are you here to give us a message or to instruct us for your help when needed?

thanks for your time and patience and for listening too and so much more I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything I hope I am not bothering you as much well see ya later on!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frog186

1. Does the government already have all of this technology like time travel, teleportation, antigravity, and etc

Answer:They have everything that can be thought up or imagined.

quote]2. What is your main purpose in our lives are you here to give us a message or to instruct us for your help when needed?

Answer:I am here to give back what has been forgotten, our timeless expressions of living, along with waking up those that have fallen dormant to our design.

or not at all or is it a big coverup?
Answer:In a unfolding fashion our biggest secrets will be revealed.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi, could you answer mine above please??

You have my permission to give answers if needed.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
1) if touch up paint is "put" on a smooth table top(wood table at that) how should one act if the person that did it is blaming the owner of the table and not him self?
2) hows your son?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Am I unwell?

Am I psychic?

A friend of mine has a girlfriend. She has got a hot sister who is into withchcraft etc. My friend wants to know if it is wrong to use psychism, higher mind etc to direct the sister to make love with him? Is there any chance she has put a spell on him, 'er my friend, because ever since they met and spoke all he can see is her in his dreams and when he awakes?

Do cats and dogs have a spirit similar to humans or none at all?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join