It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Menguard

1. Will their be mutants in the near or further future like x-men mutants or not at all or radioactive mutants?

2. Will the people of the us will they get to play with the government stuff like futurstic weapons, armor, and so much more or will it be private?

3. What is life like on the other side like in other dimensions higher and lower and parallel universes too?

thanks for listening and your time and patience I appreciate what you are saying to me and others you have been a big help thanks in advance and I will talk with you again later on!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

1. Will their be mutants in the near or further future like x-men mutants or not at all or radioactive mutants?

Answer:Not if we keep the Earth habitable

2. What is life like on the other side like in other dimensions higher and lower and parallel universes too?

Answer:It is bliss, different layers of consciousness to each layer.

3. Will the people of the us will they get to play with the government stuff like futurstic weapons, armor, and so much more or will it be private?

Answer:We will get to understand its meaning.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 19-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Menguard

1. What kind of government or group or team do you have where you are from?

2. Do you become popular by what you say and hear or what you do?

3. Will we ever meet your race of people or aliens or not at all or all of the above?

4. Do other gods and goddesses exist or is it just that aliens and humans and god and jesus exist?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi, Menguard

I would like some answers for the following, sorry if you already read mine.
I have added some more. You have my permission to answer.

1 What's my role /what is my lesson in this lifetime
2 What's my next carreer?
3 What's my past life relationship with my parents/brother & mother in law?
4 what's my spritual guides' names? What can they say about me?
5 Is having a DNA activation done a right move for me at this time?
6 what will I be awaken & where? mm/dd/yy? If not, why not?
7 is a teaching from azuritepress 100% true?
8 is a book "conversations with god" 100% true?
9 what's my relationship will be with my children this lifetime?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frog186
Menguard

1. What kind of government or group or team do you have where you are from?
Answer:My government consists of a Galactic peace treaty organisation.

2. Do you become popular by what you say and hear or what you do?
Answer:It is what you "do" that makes or breaks you always.

3. Will we ever meet your race of people or aliens or not at all or all of the above?
Answer:They are amongst you by the millions.

4. Do other gods and goddesses exist or is it just that aliens and humans and god and jesus exist?

Answer:My government consists of a Galactic peace treaty organisation.
Answer:It is what you "do" that makes or breaks you always.
Answer:They are amongst you by the millions.
Answer:We are all in that pool of possibilities stated above.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frog186
Menguard

this question made me laugh. anyways... menguard i have some ? for you....

1. is it true that the "Creator" started off as Alpha(father) and Omega(mother)?

2. what is my purpose in life?

3. what was i in my previous life?

4. is there a creature that is not divine that can survive anywhere? if so what is it called?

thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As a child I got into a ride, a huge orange object, it literelly looked like an orange! I asked my mum as an adult if she remembered it and she claims she does not know what I am talking about. I was very confused about this as I remember it clearly.

I was chatting to a friend a man in his 50's who 3 years ago told me he saw a UFO. I was ALARMED when he described a giant orange in the sky. I FREAKED out because it happened in the late 70's when I was about 4 or 5.

I got in and it was just white with a seat round the perimiter. A lady tried to make me feel relaxed and about 4 other children where on what i thought was an innocent childrens ride. I remember the object moving for a while and everyone was silent and a bit scared. I have a memory block after this but I was relived to be returned to my mum at the end!!

WAS THIS A CO-INCIDENCE OR WAS I ABDUCTED BY THIS WOMAN IN THE CRAFT?

There is more:

As an adult 1993 a UFO appeared above my head, it was 60ft off the ground. I was camping in an old Abbey. I didn't hear it approching, Like i say it just APPEARED out of nowhere. The whole Abbey lit up like a football arena. The craft was dimond shaped with tiny red lights in the middle in a cross shape and four flood lights on each corner of the dimond shaped object. It hoovered above silently for a few minuets watching me and my boyfriend at the time. I was so sxxt scared i thought i was going to pass out! It flew over the mountain slowly and then shot off faster than the speed of light that no human could sustain that speed!
Other witnesses saw it too and we all stared at one another dumbstruck, we all knew just by looking at each other we had ALL seen it.

Last year Oct 20th I went to bed at 1.00am after being to my friends house. I couldn't sleep. As a psychic I saw a spirit child approx 20mnths the same age my baby girl was. I spoke to her to ask what she wanted but she faded. I still felt her presance in the room. I felt i had to look out of the window but i didn't know why.

I saw a plane pass by, it stopped and flew backwards, then it began to drop thousands of miles, i thought it was going to crash. It then shot back up at a speed and then turned into a light and the plane looked cigar shaped. I woke my husband up to see if i was dreaming, he saw it too! It had changed again to a round shape with half a green light and half a red light. It went blurey as if out of focus. It was as if light was reflecting off something, a lazer has the same affect when you shine it on a mirror or light coloured object.

I tried to communicate in the way i do as a medium but I got nothing. No voices, images in my minds eye. I asked telepathically what was it trying to achieve? I felt immense love, I realised it or they communicated by making me FEEL emotions.

I was made to feel something very HOLY is about to take place on earth related to the exsistance of GOD/DIVINE LOVE.

It also happenes that a whole fleet was filmed over the M25 I think it was UK on the same date and seen by many witnesses. This is the biggest thing in UK since rendelsham forest!

Last week I heared a jet plane flying around my home at 9.30 at night. This is not allowed in a residential area. I was reading and I began to get annoyed as i couldn't concentraite. I thought it was just passing by but it wasn't.

I then felt, don't ask me why..... that it wouldn't go till I have acknowledged it! I went upstairs and sure enough out of a little side window there it was just over a block of flats 100ft in the air, which is illigal! It flew in a small circle and tilted in my direction. Its red light outlined a triangle body of the veichal, it hoovered in that position for a moment and like i KNEW it went because I did ACKNOWLEDGE IT!

I am now beginning to get the feeling something is going on but I do not know what! I can't help thinking it is because I am psychic, but not psychic enough to realise what is happening here!

Is it to do with my childhood encounter if that is what it was? I feel this is leading up to something but I can't explain it.

Am I being paranoid/stupid? If not can you explain who they are, what they want and what may happen in future if anything?

I once dreampt that a friendly reptile being asked me how it was going on earth, he was a family relation and I was sent to discover what it is like to be a human! I felt pure un-conditional love. He called me by the name ALITREE. I even felt home sick. I woke up and woundered what that was all about?? It spookily felt very real, but it was a dream, one that has stayed with me though, why?

If you can help i would really appriciate it as i can't really talk to anyone else right now!

Thanks for your time hun X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow I am half way through the thread and I just have to ask some of my own questions. That is only if it is OK with you manguard!

1. What game am I into and play all the time?
2. What is the name I play under?

3. So what do people/souls/lights do for fun in higher dimensions?
4. What is my purpose in this lifetime?
5. What was I in my past life?

6. You said there are multiple GODS, can you describe or go into more detail?
7. You also said we are GODS in hiding, what exactly did you mean, can you describe? I always felt there is more to us than we really know.
8. You also said some chages will occur 2010-2015, what will spark those changes?
9. Will children show us the way in those changes?
10. What effects will those changes have on us?

11. What else can you see about me, that I cant?
12. Is it true that we have children on this planet whose DNA is not human?
13. If so, what kind of talents do those children have?

14. What is the date i was born to potential, or when will it be?
15. What is the date i will move to a higher level?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance. I think everyone including me appreciates what you are doing here.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

3. So what do people/souls/lights do for fun in higher dimensions?

Answer:They purge and merge with each other.

4. What is my purpose in this lifetime?

Answer:To become very important to Earth by taking resposibility for every action as if it is our last act on Earth, this goes with everyone.

5. What was I in my past life?

Answer:A foreigner.

6. You said there are multiple GODS, can you describe or go into more detail?

Answer:The Brotherhood of Light is a vast branch far and wide that serves mankind, all facets of it.Jesuit leads this battalion of light.They take care of Earths endeavors when things get out of hand.And by this I mean a foreign force that would do harm.Look at the Brotherhood of light as the enforcers of light wisdom.

7. You also said we are GODS in hiding, what exactly did you mean, can you describe? I always felt there is more to us than we really know.

Answer:We are the Gardners here, we cultivate our spiritual evolution.

Answer:We are all "Light Lords" moving to a higher creation.We encorperate a higher idea by becoming the creative potential.

8. You also said some chages will occur 2010-2015, what will spark those changes?

Answer:2010-2017 will be a time of unrest.We will become one, with all facets of knowing."Everything that is unknown will become known".What sparks that change is consciousness, which is effected by an increase in light, solar fusion, cosmic rays, polarity, changing speeds, light receptors/light codes that reawaken ones Universal theme in the UNIVERSE.

9. Will children show us the way in those changes?

Answer:They will show you how to "be" without leaving this world.Take everything in the moment for it is the only constant in the Universe.

10. What effects will those changes have on us?

Answer:Our whole life metabolism will change, our genetic makeup is reactivated.

11. What else can you see about me, that I cant?

Answer:You are a wonderer.

12. Is it true that we have children on this planet whose DNA is not human?

Answer:Their cosmic light grids have been awakened, its the "soul essence" that is activated.

13. If so, what kind of talents do those children have?

Bound by no limitation, other than their own potential.

14. What is the date i was born to potential, or when will it be?

Answer:3-09-05

15. What is the date i will move to a higher level?

Answer:3-10-09

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

1. is it true that the "Creator" started off as Alpha(father) and Omega(mother)?

Answer:Yes, we are all a unisex on the other side.

2. what is my purpose in life?

Answer:To move forward in life, always the moment.

3. what was i in my previous life?

Answer:A frontierer.

4. is there a creature that is not divine that can survive anywhere? if so what is it called?

Answer:Everything is a part of light, a particle.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
thanks

[edit on 2-5-2006 by ron70075]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Answer:Hubrids are usually the first aboard a ship.The children were just that and that lady was a lifetime friend.They usually activate ones "soul force" because it takes away the discrepencies of ordinary life, in other words it takes off the blinders, it makes it easier to deal with them without feeling edgy.This was a genuine encounter of your Cosmic Family, they are kin to you.Thank you for sharing always nice to hear from another starlight.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

(See post above for details)

Thank You very much. You were right: I am a wonderer. I spend alot of my time just thinking and wondering of the posibilities, the ignorance of the people, the people in need, and how we can all come together to do good. Deep down I feel there is something but i cant grasp it. I just dont understand the reason for life as we live it now. I mean we are born we live and we die. What is the point of that? There is got to be more to life than we have now.

The date you stated 3-9-2005 was just after I had a mojor car accident. When i woke up doctors told me 96% of accidents like that people dont survive. I cnahged my ways after that.
1. Could that have to do anything wiht the rebirth?

2. Also what exactly happens when you move to a higher light?Can you describe?

[edit on 4-5-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

(Mod edit: I know there's a lot of post quoting going on in this thread, but let's please try to keep it under control and avoid wholesale quoting of entire posts. Guidelines For Quotes).

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Majic]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Does your "higher self" have another self of its own, even higher? If so, can we bypass the middle-man, and get to the highest of your selfs? It would probably have the best answers.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

1. Could that have to do anything wiht the rebirth?

Answer:Most definite.

2. Also what exactly happens when you move to a higher light?Can you describe?

Answer:Everything is the same yet different.You can see through the Earths veil, you see the grandeur in every act on Earth, for it is a stepping stone to a new platform.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
interesting concept

ok , I'll give it a go

why am I here , on earth ?

what am I supposed to be doing ?

and what is going to make
that sound that is yet to come
that I/[we] will hear ?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We all want to so badly, but you know why we hesitate. What do you have to say in reguards to this?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Answer:A path of heart leaves one bare to the world around them.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Hubrids are usually the first aboard a ship.The children were just that and that lady was a lifetime friend.They usually activate ones "soul force" because it takes away the discrepencies of ordinary life, in other words it takes off the blinders, it makes it easier to deal with them without feeling edgy.This was a genuine encounter of your Cosmic Family, they are kin to you.Thank you for sharing always nice to hear from another starlight.

Thank you so much for helping me understand what happened. The lady was very friendly, young with lots of enthusiasum and energy. It is funny you say I am another star light as I have now realised my personal earth mission. I have recently undergone my FULL AWAKENING as i call it. I have been very lucky in understanding my enviroment beyond illusion to the point others think i have lost the plot. LOL This has not put me off but encouraged me to push on teaching the ways of the light.

I have knowledge that people are going to encounter MANY CO-INCIDENCES this year coming to the conclusion greater forces are at work. Others like myself will no it is time. They will hear a voice months beforehand repeating "it is time" At first they will not understand this and even question their sanity but they will come to realise they are being called into action and will too RE-REMEMBER why they are here X

I look forward to meeting fellow star lights and sharing knowledge. I think what you are doing and the time you are commiting to this thread is fantastic.
Thank you so much
Peace and loveX

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join