It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,
There is a thread on ats at present regarding the thousands of missing children each year worldwide, and that most of them have been put to sexual slavery. As this is obviously a perpertration either run by or covered by high government lawful officials, the churches and satanic cults how can we stop this in its stracks and unveil the truth and persecute all involved and responsible for these horific injustices to inocent children.
This is a human issue that makes me feel sick to my stomach as the top officials never get caught because the coverup seems to run into high ranks of power.
You may say in response that all will balance or that this is the karma of these childrens life this time round, but I'm not having it, I do not believe this is in gods plan, this is human lust, ego and power over the weak. How can we stop it, is there a plan of action that can be taken to insure the safety of our children, gods children....

Blessings
orion_452

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Everything in the years to come won't be able to be hidden because our brains will compute at a higher rate:We will know things, before they are spoken.We will hear the words as if they were in our ears.Earth is letting go of any negative blocks in her system.Anything that doesn't speak with integrity.Our realities are being reflected back at us so I don't think it would be wise to continue negative thought patterning in a regular basis.The reason is our bodies are getting rid of blockages to encorprerate more light.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Menguard,

Was John Titor a real time traveler?

Have I ever traveled through time?

thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"Higher knowledge is the balance between the light and the dark"
-Being neutral is the place in between.

"Knowledge without wisdom is useless"

"Power without timing is useless"

The four facets of "wisdom" desire nothing in there place.

"The hearts of men defy their Elders"

"You are a physical construct of a non physical aspiration"

"Our world is one of many out there"

"A world without time is a place of evolution"

"Let your hearts desire guide you to your inner response"

"Your world is a composite of imagination"

"You guide yourself without being"

"The doors are open to those who are ready to come through"

"The world is governed by the unsociety"

"A door that is half closed is half empty"

"You are the peacekeepers"

"Time defies you by logic"

"Guard the secrets of the Holllow"

These are (timeless expressions) for all of humanity.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pamela M
Was John Titor a real time traveler?

Answer:A plausible possibility.

Originally posted by Pamela M
Have I ever traveled through time?

Everytime we sleep and and bring forth information from the creative potential side>

(Mod edit: A little quote magic.)

[edit on 4/10/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Everytime we sleep and and bring forth information from the creative potential side>

Thats very interesting especially when you mentioned through sleep.
I actually did have a dream of a time traveler arriving in a car just like John did on April 1998. It was so real to me I wrote it down in a diary.
Later I found out that was the exact month and year he arrived on this worldline and he did not know about my dream at the time he told me.
I always thought that had to be more than a coincidence.
and the fact that I felt like I knew him from before somehow.

(Mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!)

[edit on 4/10/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I know, these moments are (timeless) and they are seeing past the illusion of time.We can jump into any point in time through our own consciousness therefore we are timetravlers, but society is set up to discard notions like that because it is truth.Some aren't ready for that reality yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I know, these moments are (timeless) and they are seeing past the illusion of time.We can jump into any point in time through our own consciousness therefore we are timetravlers, but society is set up to discard notions like that because it is truth.Some aren't ready for that reality yet.

When do you think that society will be ready for that reality (that we can jump into any point in time through our own consciousness and therefore we are all timetravellers), -- after proof of any such existence comes forth without just religion but more as science to prove it?

And if it does come forth, then what does that mean with people knowing about his/her/alien own's physical death then?

Would it not be the same thing that is taught as religion nowadays, or is that what religion really is not about being taught nowadays?

(This is not to be considered indulgence with these questions.)

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hi manguard i really need some good ideas with this question,

my city used to have cheap affordable housing, at one time in the 1900's, a 2 story, 2000 square foot house cost about $150,000 scince then my citys population has more than doubled, so has the price of the same house, now 16 years later the same 2 story 2000 square foor house for 150 000 in the 1900's costs ATLEAST $375, 000. the experts figure this price range will keep rising year after year and there will be even more street people to come with it.

my question to you is,
1)how to you think is they best way for everyone to work together and make the price drop again?
2)what does a city do to lower the price of real estate if the city is always growing?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Menguard
Hi Menguard I'm Frog I have a couple of questions for you so here they are and I hope you can answer them all here goes:

1. Does time travel, time machines, teleportation do they all exist now or later into the future?

2. Do other time travelers know about this world or not at all?

3. Does god and jesus exist and where do they live?

4. Where are you from and are you human, an alien, or a energy being that coexists with our place and time or not at all?

thanks for your time and patience and listening and thanks in advance I will talk with you again later on and by the way I am a believer in many subjects and no skeptic I believe in things that are paranormal as well as regular stuff I have been studying it for six to seven years so far well I got to leave now see ya later!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Answer:Everthing exists in the now, we just have to pierce through the veil to see it.Time travelers do know of this world and some are bringing back their ideas from that "moment" to our time.In fact we are all time travelers, we just have to remember that we ARE spirit and we defy laws and theories in the blink of an eye.

3. Does god and jesus exist and where do they live?
Answer:In the layers of light.

4. Where are you from and are you human, an alien, or a energy being that coexists with our place and time or not at all?

Answer:I am a (timeless expression) and record keeper as we all are.I am an "intermediary human" existing between both points in time of Earth and Space.In one point in time I am named Captain Theos/Tammos I took part in the "Lyran Death Squads" which is a Pledian Peace Treaty Organization.Lyran Death Squads is the "cosmic joke" of the universe because a lot of times it meant death to a whole planet or civilisation, but first and foremost it meant "PEACE" at all costs.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

1)how to you think is they best way for everyone to work together and make the price drop again?

Answer:A group mental projection towards success.

2)what does a city do to lower the price of real estate if the city is always growing?

Answer: Profiteering.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When do you think that society will be ready for that reality (that we can jump into any point in time through our own consciousness and therefore we are all timetravellers), -- after proof of any such existence comes forth without just religion but more as science to prove it?

aNSWER:In another hundred years or so.It might be taught through brainwaves.

And if it does come forth, then what does that mean with people knowing about his/her/alien own's physical death then?

Answer:It means what it has always meant "we create"
our pain, our lessons and our tears.

Would it not be the same thing that is taught as religion nowadays, or is that what religion really is not about being taught nowadays?

Answer:This has nothing to do with religion , it has to do with our heritage.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Menguard
Hi it's me once again I have three more questions to ask you so here they are and thanks for answering my first ones I appreciate that here goes:

1. Did you get to command ships and soldiers while during your time as captain?

2. Do you have all of this stuff like time travel, teleportation, levitation, antigravity and much more or not at all I mean in your posession?

3. What does god and jesus look like and have you been to their place?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks in advance I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything like information and advice and so forth I will chat later see ya later on!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

1. Did you get to command ships and soldiers while during your time as captain?

Answer:I got to have control of a Pledian starship or warship.

2. Do you have all of this stuff like time travel, teleportation, levitation
, antigravity and much more or not at all I mean in your posession?

Answer:No just insights into that other existance.

3. What does god and jesus look like and have you been to their place?

Answer:A reflection of self, Jesuit is the number one of The Brotherhood of light, he is a commander of a legion of light.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Menguard
Hi menguard it's frog I have two questions to ask you so here they are and thanks for your fast response back to me and thanks for the answers and so much more I will talk with you later on:

1. Does everyone have a soul and spirit inside them like animals, humans, mammals?

2. Is time and space like spacetime different or the same in your reality or your time?

thanks for listening and your time and patience and thanks for your information, advice, tips, ideas, and suggestions I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

1. Does everyone have a soul and spirit inside them like animals, humans, mammals?

Answer:
Anything that has (awareness) has a soul.

2. Is time and space like spacetime different or the same in your reality or your time?

Answer:It's like [awareness] it is always expanding.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
menguard,

I want to know more about John Titor.
hows come your answer was "A plausible possibility."
he either is a time traveler from 2036 or he is not.
What I want is a yes or no answer.
I want to know was he a time traveler or a fraud.
surely somewhere a definite answer is known.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Pamela M]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Menguard
Hi menguard it's me once again I have two questions to ask you so here they are and thanks for everything like advice, information, ideas, and so much more here goes:

1. could you explain to me if time travel machines or time travel devices will be invented or made in the near or further future?

2. Do we ever get to meet aliens or other beings in the near or further future?

thanks for listening and your time and patience I will talk with you once again later on well I hope you have a good day see ya later and thanks for your time once again!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yes, it is possible and he was one.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join