It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You are seeing energy as it flows in the Universe, these luminescent fibers are connected to everything , we are a web connected to our source.Life indeed will be more than most will expect it will be awakening totally on a soul level that establishes links with its existance.It will unfold it true potential and that is Gurdians of Reality.We are like record keepers of our worlds events.When one phase finishes another will look to see where we left off to get a bigger picture.If people can't tell feel or see the difference then they have been affected on a major level its totallt recalibrated there sense where everything is everthing and nothing ever left or changed. Its like putting on slipper for the thousandth time and this is the last time, untill we decide that the slipper no longer serves its purpose.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by CORF

I was told my name shows me on the otherside, is this true or can you tell me my "true" name?
why when people read me they suddenly stop and leave the reading? why is this?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by CORF]

Answer:It is there.
Answer:Neutral is being complete, light and dark are of the (same facet) just a different angle.
would you please explane these two for me? the last one is were i am confused about the most. the name thing is just to see how/if you know. when you say neutral..meaning? they know no more or they just dont know?
thanks again

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Neutral is the state that is [complete] it encorperates the sides of both it is the middle point in which understanding is taken.To much light makes one arrogant and to much dark makes one dense, the point is the middle.Its the place3 of true understanding without choosing polarities, between light and dark they are one a unit in its understanding.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok, another question.

If I create a drug that has no side effect except making people addicted to it, and eventually make all of humanity bow down and worship me as a god, would anyone really care to much out in the universe?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
how does one stay there? Am i there? it seems that everyone that i have spoken to has..well for the most part has happened and it stoped in the now.the only thing that doesnt "add" up is the , 0, circle they all said they see whith me when they "read" me. Im just unsure what to think.
Does the circle, 0, mean something?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not if they don't take part in it.The way things are felt is on a personal level.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Everyone will soon reach The "Nexus point".The point in which we are the center of our universe.In the times to come, ground yourself in the feelings this will take the edge off.People are becoming more extra sensory alert with peoples vibrations,Earths phase shifts and solar fusion.Our bodies are becoming interceptors of sorts of Earths energy fields on and off this planet.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello Again Menguard,
Id Like To Know A Few Odd Ones For The Road,
I Feel Really Attracted To The South and Southern lifestyle For Some Reason..Any clue why?
same thing with the color green...why?
Whats My Guardians Name?
How MAny Past Lives Have I Lived?
Thanks For Your Time.

~Kiliker

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
thank you again, best wishes

[edit on 5-4-2006 by CORF]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hi manguard can you answer these for me,

1) why did the omniverse create the universe?

2) what is the purpose for the existance of the universe?

3) what is the purpose for the existance of the omniverse?

4) what created the omniverse? and why?

5) was there a time when the universe and omniverse was completely lifeless and empty? how many years back?

6) will it become lifeless and empty again? how will this happen and when?

7) and what was i in my past life, u have permission to seek.
thanks!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

1) why did the omniverse create the universe?
2)
Answer:Sound resonance.

3) what is the purpose for the existance of the omniverse
?
Answer:Force.

4) what created the omniverse? and why?

Answer:The future, for judicial purposes.

5) was there a time when the universe and omniverse was completely lifeless and empty? how many years back?

Answer:Three hundred million years ago.

6) will it become lifeless and empty again? how will this happen and when?

Answer:By thought.

7) and what was i in my past life, u have permission to seek.
thanks!

Answer:A politician.

Mod Edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hello Menguard i ask a question on pg.51 can you please answer.thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When returning back to nature(When the sky is red), How far into nature should we (as mankind) go untill it is safe again to return?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What a lot of people are feeling is the turn of the times.And it is a cleansing process.It makes us stay in the moment by reflecting back our mental projection.Just remain grounded and know that this is like growth pains.Blockages in the body are being met head on and with it, extra sensory awareness.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Earth is our backyard and we must become one with it, no matter the circumstances.If our Earth is out of balance then we to are out of balance.Earth is a reflection of our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im sorry but thats not what i ask, Your Guides should be questioned once again. For the answer doesnt meet the question.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
When returning back to nature(When the sky is red), How far into nature should we (as mankind) go untill it is safe again to return?

Answer:When the fear subsides.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Menguard,

Was John Titor a real time traveler?

Have I ever traveled through time?

thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Menguard,

Why arnt all you answers correct?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hi menguard i have a few questions today...

1) what year was i born and what year did i die in my past life?

2) what country was i born in my past life?

3) what kind of politician was i in my past life?

4) what is my guardian angels name?

5) what advice does my guardian angel have for me?

thanks.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join