It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

1. is it true that the "Creator" started off as Alpha(father) and Omega(mother)?

Answer:Yes, we are all a unisex on the other side.

2. what is my purpose in life?

Answer:To move forward in life, always the moment.

3. what was i in my previous life?

Answer:A frontierer.

4. is there a creature that is not divine that can survive anywhere? if so what is it called?

Answer:Everything is a part of light, a particle.

1. when you say we are all unisex on the otherside, do you mean our soul atoms?

2. is there proof of the creators/creationism? would supernatural phenomenons be proof of creation(ex. telekinisis, psychic abilities, clairvoyancy, teleportation)? all of which i listed are true and proven by the way.

3. will i ever evolve into a perfect white light?

4. what do you consider us humans to be in terms of light? static electricity?

PS. i really enjoy talking to you and reading your answers

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Menguard, I appreciate your time spending here for us. But why do you keep ignoring my questions? Just curious.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ok then tell me what my purpose is what are my abilities if you can read that of me i will be extremely impressed.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i have had 2 pairs of glasses recently but i lost my first pair and have no idea where they went!!

can you please tell me where my first glasses are, the ones i lost? ill give you this i live in calgary alberta.

1)where are the glasses i lost?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
hello menguard

what "steps" should i be taking to reach my higher light?

thanks

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Hubrids are usually the first aboard a ship.The children were just that and that lady was a lifetime friend.They usually activate ones "soul force" because it takes away the discrepencies of ordinary life, in other words it takes off the blinders, it makes it easier to deal with them without feeling edgy.This was a genuine encounter of your Cosmic Family, they are kin to you.Thank you for sharing always nice to hear from another starlight.

Thank you so much for helping me understand what happened. The lady was very friendly, young with lots of enthusiasum and energy. It is funny you say I am another star light as I have now realised my personal earth mission. I have recently undergone my FULL AWAKENING as i call it. I have been very lucky in understanding my enviroment beyond illusion to the point others think i have lost the plot. LOL This has not put me off but encouraged me to push on teaching the ways of the light.

I have knowledge that people are going to encounter MANY CO-INCIDENCES this year coming to the conclusion greater forces are at work. Others like myself will no it is time. They will hear a voice months beforehand repeating "it is time" At first they will not understand this and even question their sanity but they will come to realise they are being called into action and will too RE-REMEMBER why they are here X

I look forward to meeting fellow star lights and sharing knowledge. I think what you are doing and the time you are commiting to this thread is fantastic.
Thank you so much
Peace and loveX

Do you have any more info or links to starlights?
Can you tell me what type of child my little girl is. She is very special and I have an idea but i am interested to know if my hunch is correct. She is very telepathic at the age of 2, does not like loud noise, very empathic and sensitive, she has an amazing sense of humor with a big personality!

TY X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
menguard:

What you are doing here is very inspiring, and I have enjoyed reading every post by you........

Enlightening!

I've been eager to ask you a few of my own questions.

1.) I personally do see my own problems with the way I live my life and wont get into describing them (im sure you already know), but will I in fact ever solve those problems and make my life a better one?

2.) I love my wife with all my heart, but will I always be with her?

3.) What do you see me doing in the future as far as my career goes, and will I be financially able to support myself and family in the future?

4.) What is my purpose? and will I fullfill it?

5.) Is there anything that you read from me that you think will help me find what I am looking for? I mean, am I lost?

6.) Will I live a long healthy life, When will I 'awaken' to my higher self? dd/mm/yyyy

7.) I figured I would test like the rest of them. Can you tell me my daughters name?

8.) Last question, and sorry for there being so many questions. In my past life I was a what?

You have my absolute permission to answer and read me.

Thank you so much in advance for your answers to mine and everyone else's questions presented to you on this board.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Termite197]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
May I ask why my post was removed?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"Our world is shifting to great heights we are the departure".The time has come for a resolution and that coming is now people are shifting ways of old into new production.We are shape shifters in our truest form because we always morph our light.The Light tranduces the layers of self which leads to a salvation.We are here to do the work.But in the trenches is where we will gain our "Silent Wisdom" the place of reflection.These new children are the reflection of our truer potential.THE LINKS TO sTARlIGHTs ARE THROUGHT THE SOULS.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
1. when you say we are all unisex on the otherside, do you mean our soul atoms?

2. is there proof of the creators/creationism? would supernatural phenomenons be proof of creation(ex. telekinisis, psychic abilities, clairvoyancy, teleportation)? all of which i listed are true and proven by the way.

3. will i ever evolve into a perfect white light?

4. what do you consider us humans to be in terms of light? static electricity?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers:Yes we are a chain, but with no sex other than what we give it.

Not in this eternity.
That would unfold our veils in each layer and it would be to simple.
No, that would be proof of consciousness.

Shoot for 95% light and 5% dark matter.

Electromagnetic potentials.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by menguard]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Menguard,
a repost because you might of missed my questions
what is my purpose?

what are my abilities?

what will happen in my future?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi again Menguard,

What should we expect for the rest of this year (spiritually)? Seems quietish so far.

Steve

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hi again Menguard,

What should we expect for the rest of this year (spiritually)? Seems quietish so far.

Steve

Answer:This year is all about atunement, being aligned with the new energy is the challenge, whilie remaining grounded.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
menguard

Does your higher self have a message for me?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledgend
menguard

Does your higher self have a message for me?

Answer:Let go of the times.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hey again Menguard,

Who or what is causing the atunement leading to 2012?

Steve

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hey again Menguard,

Who or what is causing the atunement leading to 2012?
Steve

Answer:Spiritual Entities.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would love to try this out......

Mengard I give you permission to answer all my questions to your fullest ability....

1-I must go with the big one, what is my purpose here?
2-Will the people of Earth be able to survive and triumph over the NWO/Globalists?
3-Is there another Ice-age comming soon, as in within our lifetimes? (no not the movie
)
4-Will ET's (EBEs, Aliens etc.) Make their prescence known to mankind? Will the be benevolent?
5-Will mankind ever truly learn of our past and creation? IE Will we discover the hall of records, or will that info be released IE Vatican?

Thanks for your response(s)

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Menguard, great answers thanks.

Are there Andromedans?

Steve

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Menguard, great answers thanks.

Are there Andromedans?

Steve

Answer:Yep, I have recieved contact from m31 galaxy a female by the name of Jenna Star my Intergalactic sister as she put it.Also the thread "New government Virus" was direct information I recieved from her.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join