It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 397
<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You are right ms green, a wise little one you are. I think this confusion stems from my innability to meditate. Me and shakebeer were talking about this I think.. what I mean is you meditate, the next day you "feel" the same... and a week later, you still feel the same, at least you think you do.. and then you meditate and all of a sudden everything changes. Life breaks down that mindset you have little bits at a time that it seems to fade un-noticed.

When I meditate, everything you just said flips like a switch and it is made clear to me one again. Only in that state am I able to really filter out the ego of the physical realm (its rediculous, I swear, after comming out of that OBE that one time, I've never been able to shake how crazy the physical world felt and how my thinking changed)

I can't remember what else I was going to say in that regard but I'm just happy that I think I will be able to meditate properly again, and be satisfied like I used to be.

I don't know how smooth things are on your guy's end, but I pull myself through the mud because I like the hard route. I like to push my limits, it just re-assures me that limitation is only actually limited to my imagination.

I was going to get more descriptive, I tried, but I can't think of a way I should like to word this..

This is taking too much time, for such a small post. The way I see it, i just got home, and its already 3 hours before I gotta go to bed. And thats what I think about the most.

My mental constitution is like a muscle, it keeps getting ripped my this routine I've gotten myself in, but muscle needs time to heal, but I'm just not getting enough time to heal it.

Its time to heal myself, for I've been too focussed on healing others. I can't heal others if I can't function.

I'm out guys.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

MG definitely has found more confidence which is good, balance...that's another question

Being is not about confidence or balance, it is simply about accepting what is, not what has been or what you project to be. Shakesbeer I understand your concern but balance really has no place in being. How can being be unbalanced, it can not for it is all that is and to be unbalanced really is just not an option here. The being of the universe is the most balanced force in existance.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey there you skipped me so I thought I would repost this will just be a copy and paste hope you deem me worthy of an answer.

Hello there, my first time asking questions here. I think you do great work by the way, I look forward to hearing what you have to say. My first question would be one you have been asked many times.

Can you see my purpose?
What practice is most important for me in working towards my purpose?
Do you know of a way to contact positive aliens and if so would you share?
Do you see anything of particular note about me you could share?

Ok thanks much I look forward to your responce.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Being is not about confidence or balance, it is simply about accepting what is, not what has been or what you project to be.
Okay so you're saying you don't want to attain confidence and balance within your self or "being", fine that's your choice. Unwise, but definitely your choice.

I understand your concern but balance really has no place in being. How can being be unbalanced,
Oh really? Then why is there symptoms of a condition or allergy called Hormal Imbalance then? :| Do those chemicals not reside in the body, or "being" that inhabits this co-created reality? So reading over those symptoms, doesn't it seem like harmony would best be achieved while maintaining a strong mind, body, spirit, balance? hmm call me crazy but I think so.

it can not for it is all that is and to be unbalanced really is just not an option here. The being of the universe is the most balanced force in existence.
How is that balance achieved? Through stagnation or lopsided perspective? Or ever churning opposing forces neither of which necessarily "good" or "bad" they just are in order for us to be.....maybe? I don't know...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I would like to recall an experience I had and ask if anyone has had a similar experience. Also there is a movie out in which essentually the same thing happens (,Man sees light in sky, man receives spiritual insight, man dies (this last part did not happen to me though,)) I would like to know the name of that movie. Anyway this is what happened.

First thing that happened was I started having dreams about the end of the world, which I thought was cool. Each dream was a different scenario (Spontaneous explosion, alien invasion, etc), allways I had two other companions who were helping me, and it was never fully clear How it ended.

I stumbled across a prophecy by "Mitar tarabich" in which he prophecies world war three (worst of all three) and then a time when everyone is happy because "there will be no wars". The wwIII scenario fit with my schema, but world peace I just could not possibly compute.

As no more than A mental exercise I set about thinking "What could possibly bring about world peace?", The Idea when thought about seriously seemed completely foreign/alien/impossible.

I asked my dad "If this prophecy were true, what would bring about world peace", He said "technology", I thought "That just makes things worse". I asked my mum she said "Religion" I thought "That just makes things worse". I really did get quite obsessed about it.

Anyway one night before dawn I was driving(Passanger) along in an old pick up truck. I had been in a hightened awareness, energetic, extatic, ego shattered, euphoric, manic state for quite some time (I was latter diagnosed Bi-Polar). As we were driving along I saw a large light, orb thing in the sky. I thought that this was somehow part of the whole altered state of mind I was going through, I actually thought I was hallucinating so I didn't mention it.

Staring at this bright light I felt a feeling of, knowingness, timelessness, oneness etc, much like the feeling I latter read about in NDE accounts of "The Light".

When the driver (Donald) said "whats that light, it looks like a helicopter shinning at us" I realised we could both see it. Somehow I felt the light was part of some spiritual journey I was going through and was exclusively there for me, so I didn't even mention it at the time. Instead we had a rather mundane conversation.

The light was indeed like a helicopter shinning on us, except the light did not hurt my eyes, and a helicopter would have to be flying low to have a light that large, yet I heard no rotating blades. I watched the light as it slowly moved away into the sky, eventually indistinguishable from a normal star.

After the episode with the light I felt the war was over (This hyperthetical WWIII I mean). I felt peace and joy and it was literally an incredibly beautiful morning. I felt like everything had changed ,shifted. I felt like I had gone through a kind of spiritual microcosm of events, that may or may not happen in the future. Kind of like when you see a vibration pattern and you can zoom in on it and see the same pattern repeated, I had somehow tapped into some etheric cycle of peace and caticlism. I had now made it through to the side of peace. I now knew that every thing was allright and any bad thing that had happened (Will happen) was somehow for the best, was worth the journey.

Anyway whats your opinion. The only feedback I have had is that I am "special" which is the most non specific, non helpful, innoying answer I can think of. It seems to imply that they know something about me on some spiritual level, or that I know something important on some spiritual level. But I really don't feel as though I know anything about "spirituallity" other than it seems to be coupled with madness. So would like some serious answers, rather than just more vague wishy washy nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
[

I understand your concern but balance really has no place in being. How can being be unbalanced,
Oh really? Then why is there symptoms of a condition or allergy called Hormal Imbalance then? :| Do those chemicals not reside in the body, or "being" that inhabits this co-created reality? So reading over those symptoms, doesn't it seem like harmony would best be achieved while maintaining a strong mind, body, spirit, balance? hmm call me crazy but I think so.

Being is nothing to do with the body you are in, so being itself can not have as you say a hormonal imbalance. Yes being requires this body to exist in this form we have, but once being is revieled to us, it is not of any physical body.

A strong mind will infact stop you discovering being, it is the mind itself that wishes to stop you finding anything out, it feels threatened when we do truely awaken.

Spirit itself in pure form is very balanced within, the problem we all have is lifting the veil to see it in its pure balanced form. This is what I meant when I said confidence and personal balance have nothing to do with pure being.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Have you ever head the expression that are bodies are our temples for our spirit or "being"? So would you want to have your temple lopsided and precariously built because not enough attention was paid to it? Yes we have to get passed our own intellectualizing to get to our source, soul, or "being". I just think it's petty to assume that no one else but you understands this, and that there is no need to expand or grow. That is incredibly arrogant, especially in the face of the "higher power", "source", "god", whatever... That might not be how you feel, but you are seriously coming off that way.

I would also say that you finding your "being" has given you a confidence, and that's bad or insignificant because...? I actually would call that a compliment, but if you want to fight it fine..you're NOT confident, so there! :p

Also, by you replies, it almost sounds like you're saying "it doesn't matter what you do to your body, because all that matters is spirit". Fine, you can believe that if you want to, but don't expect the rest of us to think that way too as that can be quiet self destructive, even if you have the best intentions in mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Menguard still here?

I would like a review of Bill Clinton (soul)

Much obliged

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Bill Clinton is a time distorter, that is all I get.

He's trading spaces with several people.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Interesting.

TY Menguard.

Maybe that's why they hate him so much.

[edit on 2008/8/2 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

His soul occupies more then one space=body

[edit on 2-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He's living several different lives simultaneously. He conquered and formed an unlikely self.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Correct people are going to start finding out that the soul can occupy more then one spot while living.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When people dare to live?

I wonder how many are operating in his way.

This would make the soul a rich resource an unrealized mine.

This would make Bush a single rigid node, in comparison to Bill the chameleon. The manifestations fit.

[edit on 2008/8/2 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Ohh SteveR your critiques never seem to surprise me, you are still on.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Good work team! Keep the neon in that bulb.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
He's living several different lives simultaneously. He conquered and formed an unlikely self.

Really? How can this be, do you mean in two different time zones, you must as how can one soul occupy two different bodies in one time.

Can anyone else do this or is it just Bill Clinton?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Can anyone else do this or is it just Bill Clinton?

There are many things only Bill Clinton can do.

Try to look at it as a metaphor, not literal.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

No sorry Steve Im lost on this one, you understand more than me I see. If its some joke its too late and I cant be bothered to work it out.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It becomes clearer to understand the spiritual complexities of certain people when you learn more about them.

I would just say he took multiple places and yet he was all the stronger for it. On the other hand, Bush chooses a one dimensional experience and gets dominated by it.

new topics

top topics

<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join