It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 396
<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Alright menguard, I haven't asked much for a while but I never really ever felt a need to. Perhaps I just need some encouragement. I will explain..

At this point in my life, being balanced is completely natural. Before it used to be new and it opened many doors for me. Now its just my normal way of life. I feel somewhat ill or displeased when I'm not balanced, or when I can't see that glimmer of light in my eyes as I have seen it before.

Deep thinking and Light thinking, it feels as if there is no difference. I sit down to meditate, and with very little effort and time I slip into the void, where I don't percieve nor non percieve. I almost got to make extra effort not to get that far, and instead work towards an awakened mind.

My soul has been crying out to grow and evolve and I have been unable to satisfy it. Only through balance does it stop.

I want to work with opening the 8 - 12th chakras, or rather those qualities, but there is little information. Musical notes combined with mantras really get my chakras where I need them to be, but I have been unable to find any information on what notes the upper chakras would be.

I know they are there, my awareness of them is limited, but I know when I try some mantras I feel "something".

I guess what i'm asking for is advice, links or sources to some practises, or anything. Its not like this is something recent, for a while I have been unable to satisfy this need for great expansion.

So what do you say, can you help me out?

Thanks dude.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Enligtenment is found only when one actually stops searching for it. The one thing that holds us back is the constant search for spiritual enlightment. The "oh if only I had more time, maybe in a year I will be more spiritual" thoughts are in fact what is holding you back. You have the power now within you this very second, all you need to do is have total acceptance of all that you are, surrender to this and then take total responsability.

The fear and negativity within you is taking up the space light can dwell in. Loose all fear,ego and time and a space will be formed for the light to give you the enligtenment you seek.

Total acceptance and total responsability for all that you are is the key.

Now you need to go and look inwards, discover who you really are and accept this fully with no fear. Acceptance of you at this very point in time with no projections of future wants and needs.

Once you accept this with full responsabilty space once filled with negativity and ego gives way to space filled with love and light. Negativity can not survive in a space full of light.

You of all people are nearer to this goal. The goal we all seek, the goal that is enligtenment.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It took me all day but I figured out what the problem was, with my dis-satisfaction that is.

I had to revise my meditation technique, by sort of reversing what they tell you when your begginning.

Instead of discarding distracting thoughts, I gotta actually grab on to one, or do a simple visualisation, just to keep the mind awake, so that I actually get in what I call that meditative state. Otherwise its just the void, and the only thing I learn there is inner stillness.

I've been having trouble with my sacral lately, and always really. For instance, a lack of creativity that is driving me crazy, and we as beings need to create. I read that this can also give you that sense of spiritual dis-connection.

You can sit back and wait for enlightenment, and take a passive approach, or you can set off triggers. Thats my preferable approach. Maybe thats not patient, but its productive. And if theres one major flaw I have, and I'm not sure if its really so much a flaw, everything in moderation.. I have too much desire to be productive.

Understand ms green, a lot of frustration stems from the fact that I could not easily find any fears anymore, but I'm going to try and tackle this emotional defficiency.

I think my ego's fine at the moment. I couldn't be happier to be part of nature, and to be a unique code. I'm trying to get into the thinking of the universe filtering through me, rather then me trying to understand the thinking of the universe.

As for negativity, I feel like I'm going to "nice" myself to death.

What i'm trying to say is, it was getting harder to find areas to grow. I think revising my meditation technique will help though. When I finally got into deep meditaiton, it only took me about 20 minutes and my brow felt it was going to overload. I don't think its been properly exercised.

Maybe I'll crack this emotional defficiency today. I always felt like the kundalini wanted to stop there anyway but I was in denial. It works sometimes, but its just not strong enough to want to exercise itself. It has too much fear.

Now I gotta go test this slight bother I've had lately of physical pain, lol. I'll see if I got that one out of my thinking. I gotta go dangle off skyscrapers, and hopefully make enough money to feed myself today.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
But i was generally interested if he knew the musical tones for those upper chakras. I imagine they would be a continueation from the 7th, but I kind of think they aren't where they say they are, and are actually layered over your other chakras, just being in a different frequency. Well that involves explaining this whole new theory on chakras, which i dont have time for, perhaps later.

I know i haven't been able to give you guys a good enough sound file but I swear by this one I made, combined with mantras, you can feel like a hand around your chakra, shaking all the instabilities away. I'll post what i'm talking about in the chakra thread, but, work first.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

4th chakra's tone is : Ay (as in play)
5th chakra tone is : Eee (as in free)
6th chakra tone is : om or mmm
7th chakra tone is : Ngngng (as in sing) or silence

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Understand ms green, a lot of frustration stems from the fact that I could not easily find any fears anymore, but I'm going to try and tackle this emotional defficiency.

I think my ego's fine at the moment. I couldn't be happier to be part of nature, and to be a unique code. I'm trying to get into the thinking of the universe filtering through me, rather then me trying to understand the thinking of the universe.

Yes caveman I know your ego is fine, thats why I said that You of all people are very enligtened. The ego though is not all about shouting out how good we think we are, or how right we think we are over others, it can trick you in many others ways to prevent you achieving your goal.

It is good you have lost all your fear. Fear is the main way we are controlled, kept in the dark and made to walk around like droids most of our lives.

I guess what i'm asking for is advice, links or sources to some practises, or anything. Its not like this is something recent, for a while I have been unable to satisfy this need for great expansion.

This need for great expansion could infact be your ego ( non spiritual self) tricking you into thinking what you have already achieved is just not enough, when infact its more than enough. The non spiritual part of us feels threatened when we become more awakened as we need it less and less, so it trys many ways to actually take us up the wrong path. I think of it as a small child, spoilt wishing to protect its interest in its parents constantly fussing over it.

True light realization I think, is nothing at all to do with OBE's, lucid dreaming or telekinetic abilities (something I know youve tryed), as these techniques as fascinating as they are , do not in the end provide any enligtenment, only glimpses of what is beyond.

Just my opinion anyway! I have now stopped searching for constant ways to enligtenment and the path has already become clearer and more focused.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You have gone through a lot ms. green and you are definately becoming more in tune with what is.

good for you,

BEING, THE INNER SENSE THAT GUIDES US FROM THE KNOW.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I wish he'd answer my previous question

Then maybe I'd have an easier time understanding it.. it would kill alot of doubt, manguard.

the reason he dint answer you about the jesus bit is because he knows jesus is watching.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You have gone through a lot ms. green and you are definately becoming more in tune with what is.

good for you,

BEING, THE INNER SENSE THAT GUIDES US FROM THE KNOW.

Thank you menguard, a compliment from you who I respect very much means alot.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

one sentence, "Seek not for we are already there"

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Those that see need no understanding, those that want already go there by knowing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

In the end its all a tool for self realisation. Making one more aware of what is or isn't

[edit on 31-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

one sentence, "Seek not for we are already there"

Can i ask you, please answer this. Tell me the reason why the devine or light took me towards the misson of expressing myself in music and to help others. What is my misson and who am i spiritually?.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by deathpoet69

Those that see need no understanding, those that want already go there by knowing.

same here i know that myself seem to be on same wave level as me, i would still like to know though

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

hey man, i know those ones, I use different ones. I don't even think the words do much for me except the KEY its in, the tone. Then its good for a realisation. Certain mantras actually do stimulate biological responses though, or is it that the mind does? Thats the thing. Anyways, my main interest is...:

the notes, you know.

Like A D E F G etc.. musical notes.

Every vibration, every frequency, every sound we are bombarded with, shakes our chakras as long as we let it.

Remember when we tried the 432 pitch as opposed to the 440? It was wierd man, it almost felt like I woke up from a "bad dream".

link   

hey man, i know those ones, I use different ones. I don't even think the words do much for me except the KEY its in, the tone. Then its good for a realisation. Certain mantras actually do stimulate biological responses though, or is it that the mind does? Thats the thing. Anyways, my main interest is...:

the notes, you know.

Every vibration, every frequency, every sound we are bombarded with, shakes our chakras as long as we let it.

Remember when we tried the 432 pitch as opposed to the 440? It was wierd man, it almost felt like I woke up from a "bad dream".

link   

the notes, you know.

link   

the notes, you know.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
do you have a finger stammering problem? just asking.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I asked Dr. Ovokaitys the same thing and he said they couldn't really be broken down into notes as some of the sounds do not fall into a solfeggio of the normal scale of perceived auditory notes. I think you can achieve analogous tones utilizing a combination of the notes, but it doesn't seem like "C" for instance means the 3rd chakra from what I've found yet and if it does, I haven't seen that substantiated yet personally.

reply to post by menguard

Life is a tool for growth, so yeah agreed.

MG definitely has found more confidence which is good, balance...that's another question

top topics

<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join