It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 398
<< 395  396  397    399  400  401 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It becomes clearer to understand the spiritual complexities of certain people when you learn more about them.

I would just say he took multiple places and yet he was all the stronger for it. On the other hand, Bush chooses a one dimensional experience and gets dominated by it.

Yes put like that I see what you mean. So your saying its better to experience "multiple places" within our spirit to become stronger.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think I'll settle for my eutopia

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Correct draw off multiple resources and become a bigger whole. The more places you intentionally soak up - the less of a burden the outcome. Defies common logic.

He is literally living several people's lives at once, he took their places, no-one had dibs, opportunities are finders keepers. He offers more than the sum of his parts.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
menguard i have a question, i am new and missed a chunk of the thread in the middle so i apologize if there are any rules for asking questions.

Is home, one, two or three. I am leaning toward two but i would like some verification.

What did i see as a young child that scared me?

this is one of my favorite threads here, i have been lurking for a while and just joined

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Correct draw off multiple resources and become a bigger whole. The more places you intentionally soak up - the less of a burden the outcome. Defies common logic.

Yes I can definetly see this being of great use, however what if we were to get stuck in one of these multiple resources and it wasnt the best place for us, its having the know that this is the case.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
however what if we were to get stuck in one of these multiple resources and it wasnt the best place for us

That's a very good question.

It's easier to get stuck when you become one dimensional. They say, don't put your eggs all in one basket. It will make your soul fragile.

Spread. The more resources you become, the more resilient you are to a negative aspect. They not only improve your potential as a thinking living soul they are your counterweights.

There is a flipside to this, namely overconfidence and the mistakes that are a consequence of it. Everyone is aware of his most famous mistake. What he got from that was better management of his peak. Your soul will always snap you back if your humility slips.

You have to be able to use everything that happens good and bad, and turn it into a positive for your growth. Absorb what is good, don't get too insular, and outshine what is bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It's easier to get stuck when you become one dimensional. They say, don't put your eggs all in one basket. It will make your soul fragile.

Spread. The more resources you become, the more resilient you are to a negative aspect. They not only improve your potential as a thinking living soul they are your counterweights.

How right you are, I hope I always try to never become one dimensional, because to me this just doesnt feel right. I dont think my soul would let me actually, it would let me know my situation was not right. You just know deep down dont you. As you say you start to feel the fragile aspect creeping in, and you must react to save it and keep it strong.

Thank you for a very good answer, I cant believe a question regarding Bill Clinton has become so relevent to me personally.

To experience all is indeed a counterweight, we just need to remember not to become obsessed with one aspect.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Absolutely!

There are truths for you to find everywhere and in everyone. As they say inspiration can come from the unlikeliest of places. So can opportunities for you to get involved. Don't be afraid to expand and shape your identity to create a more resourceful you. Your life doesn't have to follow one path. Whatever you will learn will make you stronger, as long as you don't commit yourself to 1 thing (mental prison).

If you follow your heart in this process it will be the only guidance you ever need. Remember those who are too desperate to control what you do are still learning themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

wow you describe it exactly, when it happens it comes in waves, like an energy that radiates from the stomach and upwards, like a sort of electric magnetic wave washing over me...

I guess when it happens i try to fight it. I guess it is my natural human instinct to fight something unknown, but I really should be embracing it, and maybe I will find the answers to my questions.

Thanks menguard, you have been a great help!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ok , a bit of a daft question , but I've always liked the nimber 8, I try and go out of my way to get things with the number 8 attached. why do I placed such relevance onto numbers.?
I know the Chinese like thenumber 8 , am I a reborn Chinaman
I'm a white Englishman by the way.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Menguard, what would happen to a persons frequency if they stopped meditating?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
mengaurd thanks for lending yourself to this conversation on here.
two questions

Can all frequencies materialize? (As far as I understand the highest ones don't)

From one's higherself to one's higherself these questions are already answered right?

thanks
namaste

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Can you tell me my past life?
When i was younger i use to have a gift but now its gone, is there any way to get it back?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Can you tell me my past life?
When i was younger i use to have a gift but now its gone, is there any way to get it back?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

menguard, I have a couple of questions for you. Thank you in advance for your answer.

1. What is my purpose?

2. Will I ever conquer my phobia in this lifetime?

3. What is my soulmates initials?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's one for you.

I've had some strange experiences in my life which have been accompanied by emotions deep enough to irrevocably alter not only my perception of the world (in good ways i.e. enhance empathy, etc.) but also to the extent that memories of them and yearning for an understanding of them in full often gets in the way of my growth beyond, and away from, those experiences and into new ones (both mundane and otherwise.)

Based on the experiences themselves, and subsequent experiences related to them, I've become convinced (or at least have gained a strong suspicion) that someone/something is trying to tell me something of importance, but is doing so in a way that is almost "encrypted," so that I don't understand it before I'm supposed to. A while back I had an experience in which I was meditating, and suddenly felt very strongly - in a very vivid, visceral sense - the presence of my closest friend who died many years ago, and who I always felt was my soul mate (felt I had known him from the moment I laid eyes on him, shared thoughts without words at times, etc.) Anyhow, I sort of, without understanding how or why, "thought" questions to him regarding all of this, and the mental concept I received in return (I call it a concept because it was neither words nor images; hard to explain) was that I was on a path and that following it was essential. If I knew what I wanted to know about my previous or future experiences, it could alter my path; that somehow, not knowing was a part of what I had to do.

Somehow, that rang very true to me, and I accepted it. However, at the same time, I feel that this "encryption," because of the sheer power of the emotions (trauma?) associated with each experience, has caused me great difficulty in living a happy life.

My question is: does any of this make sense, and do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions, information I should know that I'm missing, corrections, etc.?

I'm open minded (including being open to the possibility that I’m simply coo-koo lol). Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[edit on 8/18/2008 by FarCrowd]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi menguard i hope you can answer this question....What happens when we die
, will i still remember everything from this life? thanks!

[edit on 8/20/2008 by Aztek87]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Answer:They stop shrinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

You remember in between the life and death the waystation, this play you see all of you what you are. This is usually the place where we come remembering the white light. The tunnel of love. This is what we learn we come in through the tunnel and we leave through it. It's the medium between the living and the dead. But not all consciousness stops at the light, me I would be sailing through space and time to get to my destination.

The white light they usually give you advice, before the roller coaster ride back to your earth body. That white light is the chute you go down back into the body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You travel home to Your occupational space resonance, and on that invisible wave of energy that is free, love.

I would say space is web of love and consciousness, you ride that energy through a feeling and the more the increase of that potential of that freedom the deeper the love gets.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 395  396  397    399  400  401 >>

join