It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 399
<< 396  397  398    400  401  402 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Everything here I speak is LITERAL.

Inside (our sun) are Spirits projecting their light on us.

The light of an expression of life.

And they are focalising that energy through a DIAMOND/QUARTZ.

Space technology is something else.

The Sun is using (SOULAR ENERGY), NOT SOLAR ENERGY.

But only the most adept or seasoned spirits get to project their lifes energy into an on a planet. While inside the sun.

Go ahead and look at it the sun I bet you will never look at it the same again.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You travel home to Your occupational space resonance, and on that invisible wave of energy that is free, love.

I would say space is web of love and consciousness, you ride that energy through a feeling and the more the increase of that potential of that freedom the deeper the love gets.

This is a one line reply, but what can you say to a reply like this except smile.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Everything here I speak is LITERAL.

Inside (our sun) are Spirits projecting their light on us.

The light of an expression of life.

And they are focalising that energy through a DIAMOND/QUARTZ/CRYSTAL.

Space technology is something else.

The Sun is using (SOULAR ENERGY), NOT SOLAR ENERGY.

But only the most adept or seasoned spirits get to project their lifes energy into anD on a planet. While inside the sun.

Go ahead and look at it the sun I bet you will never look at it the same again.

Here is some (f-actual) information to those out there waiting for downloading.

The sun itself is a giant space craft.

Who here would like to know more about your (SUNGODS)

children of the sun.

All we have to do is change the (spacefrequency) of earth so we can see the ship.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Personalities are flexible and can change rapidly. That which we use to identify people is a fake representation of their true self. In many respects, a lot of people are like clones, they talk the same, look the same, and all carry that same frequency, the one they have chosen to attune to, perhaps directly or from subliminal influence. And even though they might cling to this ego as being deeply rooted as who they are, it would be ignoring the influences that shaped it .

I can look back at my "past" or future self, no matter how many years and I can't identify with it. In the short term even, my personality or ego is nothing like it used to be 3 years ago, or when I was a child. All I can identify with his the progression, to remember how I used to "THINK"..and BE, and to observe how I've changed.

When I die, Steve Griffith will be dead. My ego will be added to my collection and my awareness is what will transcend the cycle of life and death.

I hope I explained that right, i might have failed to leave out a crucial part.

Anyways.. this is what I KNOW.. and know is the key word.

Erase my ego and I still have my awareness. If i am to be born again.. as.. John Smith from New Australia, 50 years from now, my awareness or wisdom will carry over, and be larger then it was when I came into this life.

I'll explain more what i'm getting at.

There is nothing to be thought about... my thinking and over-analisation of things I use to RE-ASSURE myself of how simple things really are.. Its hard to explain, but I would describe it as an interaction between thinking and awareness and how they both try and define each other like an infinite frequency.

Frequency itself is logical, thus to me it is an expression, it is the thinking of the universe but not necessarily the true nature of the universe. Its just 1 piece of the puzzle.. the other half seems to be the love that binds or intwines it.

More on back to what I was saying about being incarnated anew..

I know that in this life... I was born with wisdom, it is not something I had to learn. It was just known, or rather.. lets stop screwin around and i'll say exactly what i'm trying to say... To be wise, is to be aware of what is and always will be obvious.. everything is known, its just a matter of waking up to the fact. The wisdom is right in front of us, waving at us.

If I made wise decisions in the past, even as a child, it's not because I thought long and hard about it, its because to me it was so simple and obvious, so much that I couldn't understand how others did not see it.

---------------------------

By expanding awareness.... we become more aware of the obvious. That is the truth of our being. One cannot measure ones level or quality, you could try and express it as a frequency I believe but I think, just like science, it would only be 50% of the equation.. We could ask ourselves.. is my frequency increasing, am I evolving into new realms? Rather I believe its a simple acknowledgement of ones ability to know the obvious.

I've explained it to death already otherwise i'd get into little details.

I am awareness, expressing or thinking. When I close my eyes and focus on the silent observer within, I get a high sense of a force that is not limited to any object or location, time and space, or measurement.

Everything is known, everything is obvious, just try and pay attention.

Feedback anyone?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You travel home to Your occupational space resonance, and on that invisible wave of energy that is free, love.

I would say space is web of love and consciousness, you ride that energy through a feeling and the more the increase of that potential of that freedom the deeper the love gets.

This is a one line reply, but what can you say to a reply like this except smile.

Energy is joyful. When I fill myself with the sun inside, i am overcome with happyness.

When I stare at the sun, i can't help but be filled with happyness.

The idea of a smiley sun couldn't be more accurate in my oppinion. Its smile is the expression of life in this star system.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another way to express what I was getting at.

Higher dimensional beings have the wisdom to deal with the new range of their environment without incurring some sort of mental breakdown. Sounds like those bad kundalini experiences I hear about.

We being more aware of the obvious, and thus the obvious doesn't suprise us. And to be suprised.. well.. it depends but I think its similar to fear, or at least doubt.. its a factor of disbelief. What am I trying to say... somehow that it demonstrates that this enviroment doesn't make sense to us, that we can't understand it.

What I'm trying to say is we're never in a situation that we aren't able to deal with in my oppinion. It's like when you read your first conspiracy theory, or got into meditation, compared to now how nothing suprises you anymore, it just becomes a normal part of your life.

All the frequencies, or all those higher dimensions are already there, it just depends what your aware of, what you can tune into.

I like to think of my chakras as big eyes or gates, I widen the hole and it allows for larger packets of awareness to trickle in. It just seems rather simple.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi Caveman,

I think its all basically about love. Feeling this new frequency, allowing it to become you, enter you, and stay with you. As you adapt and accept it, surrender to it, it then becomes stronger and stronger, to a point you can never return from.

Think of it as pure, unconditional love sent to heal and uplift. Its what we are, what we always have been and now will return to. No soul searching is required , just absolute acceptance of its return to our awakened self, the self inside that as you say is the real YOU.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here it goes for me.

Through my life I have been through hell and back. Not literally but you understand. Why is it, that at the age of 17 I have been through so many bad things? And I have not gained much but insight on my own life and understanding? When I say understanding I mean, I can look back at my life and understand what happened, but not why. When I was young I was real happy no matter what. I would go outside and have a sense of happy and joy in the world. I guess is what anyone could say is that I could 'feel' the energy of the world but now I can't, or I rarely can. Pretty much is what I am asking, is in the near future will something hopefully come by and make me more enlightened, more spiritual? Or am I cursed to be gloomy for my life?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Menguard...

I was thinking about why some alien races are portrayed as bad, or are bad? Why would some be like this if they are more advanced on every level than humans?

I have had an experience with one particular race and they were evil. Not friendly at all. I even have some light scars on my body I have no idea how I got them. I've even asked my mother about them and she looked at me puzzled and didn't have a clue how I got them.

I get the feeling that in some dreams with me interacting with some races may have been past memories and I felt like a guinea pig in the dreams, especially with a blond humanoid one. I really disliked his dark haired friend who thought humans were jokes and dumber than donkeys and his dark haired humanoid friend couldn't understand why his blond haired friend had me there with him. I felt like I was there just for show and tell. But the blond guy I was with was genuinely interested in life on earth.

What is your thoughts on this? Or am I just dreaming this all up?

Thanks in advance...

MW31

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

This is how I see it, there may be what to be percieved evil, is only a choice to live out an existance. Our bodies, this life is but one page in a dictionary, there are many personalities that we will bring with us, that are foreign to our belief system in this life.

Let's say you are a terminator in your next life, but for some reason you just didn't understand the reasoning behind that belief, so now your whole being says this would be a good adventure for your progression level of understanding.

Now in this terminator mode you are given options foreign to your belief system from this -direct moment in life.

I can re-assure you that there are some personalities out there that would make everybodies hair cringe that we would look at and say what door did you come out of and can this personality be given a direct path to knowledge through life.

Knowledge comes in many forms, how we may see one persons avenue of life, is but a mere thought, and a lifeform, in the scheme of things is just that a thought in the existance of eternity.

Time in between life is thorugh transition you give away your life for another one, but in giving away that life you are transitioning yourself for another, but you don't leave that knowledge behind you take it with you, which maybe thought of as gifts, talents, capabilities and potentials, but all these other personalities that makeup you in space are but a means to transition through space.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ms Green, do you have blond hair, and are of an average build?

I saw something of the sort, and its hard to describe, darkness around the eyes, perhaps dark eyebrows as if the blond wasnt a natural colour.

I'm just wondering because I got an image of it a couple nights ago when going to sleep. (if you go to sleep focusing on complete awareness of conciousness, you might accidently end up meditating and become wide awake after becomming saturated with energy or the knowledge that you aren't confined to physical laws.) Yeah I lost some sleep over that one.

But yeah, I think it was at that point I had the image. I was mostly interested that it was just a person standing there, it looks like she was at work, or in somewhat of an office building. I did not recognize her and she just stood there. I could have swore there was a familiarity but I did not recognize the image. The facial expression was normal and there was no hostility.

I'm just curious. The last time this happened was actually an attack by an energy vampire trying to control me through my heart chakra. That was a bit annoying, but nothing serious.

Anyways, blond hair, perhaps a bit curly or wavey, dark eyebrows, average height and build and maybe even light eyes. You?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

personalities are like a mask of even the ego, which is already like a prism to condense thought as is. A secondary filter, on top of the primary filter being the ego I'd say.

People have their egos, or unique pattern about them that is like the subconcious or higher layer of their personality, in the sense that some are un-aware of it, and how it translates out into the personality.

This personality some people identify as being WHO THEY ARE INDIVIDUALY.. when really, its like a group frequency. And just as such it resonates with certain people and is incompatible with others. What doesn't change the fact though is that it is something of a combination of environmental / societal influences. For instance, slang, or language in general. I could express the same intention to 2 different people and get 2 different responses, depending on how I express myself.

This personality thing isn't who we are, i'd even say its a very fine layer of the ego that doesn't even really express the ego, for in some cases I think this extra frequency filters out our true intentions.

Just like how a culture falls into "group think"... my football team is better then yours, for this I will KILL you.."
come on now, is that really how you feel?

Personalities are borrowed, past around and modified from person to person.

Some aliens might laugh at you because they view you as "lower"... but is that different then how we laugh at say... a dog?

It makes me think some of these aliens aren't so evolved after all. This personality thing though.. when it comes out it really gives us a change for some good observation.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Ms Green, do you have blond hair, and are of an average build?

I saw something of the sort, and its hard to describe, darkness around the eyes, perhaps dark eyebrows as if the blond wasnt a natural colour.

I'm just wondering because I got an image of it a couple nights ago when going to sleep. (if you go to sleep focusing on complete awareness of conciousness, you might accidently end up meditating and become wide awake after becomming saturated with energy or the knowledge that you aren't confined to physical laws.) Yeah I lost some sleep over that one.

But yeah, I think it was at that point I had the image. I was mostly interested that it was just a person standing there, it looks like she was at work, or in somewhat of an office building. I did not recognize her and she just stood there. I could have swore there was a familiarity but I did not recognize the image. The facial expression was normal and there was no hostility.

I'm just curious. The last time this happened was actually an attack by an energy vampire trying to control me through my heart chakra. That was a bit annoying, but nothing serious.

Anyways, blond hair, perhaps a bit curly or wavey, dark eyebrows, average height and build and maybe even light eyes. You?

Yes this sounds like me caveman
I do have wavy blonde hair but its not natural
Yes I was mainly in the offices last week, and its wierd because at work recently Ive sensed "people" but not seen them. Im not very tall but do wear heels so may have apperared of average height to you. My eyes are blue.

I do hope I wasnt a heart chakra vampire, I do not wish to steal your love. Recently my heart has been full of love so I would not need to steal yours. Its like my heart chakra has gone up a level, I feel it a lot more in the day and its stronger than ever. Im still opening the other chakras so dont worry I'll not allow myself to become unbalanced. Its like i just have to think of my heart chakra now and it opens and fills me with a complete feeling of absolute love which I just surrender to and close my eyes . All I can do is let it flow out.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Caveman, what did your heart chakra vampire feel like? How did you know this was what it wanted. This is some thing that has always bothered me, how easy is it for a vampire like this to take the energy from us? How easy is it for entities of bad intent to drain our ckakras?

I had a very scary experience myself last week which Ive posted else where but I'll copy it below. After this attack I asked my higher self to only let entities contact me that were of good intent, does this do any good? Im not sure but its worth hanging on to in hope.

IS THIS SIMILAR TO A CHAKRA VAMPIRE?

I became scared last night....

I was out driving late on ish (10pm) in the UK. The sky felt as if it was saying something, it had a presence about it, it felt different.

The moon was very large and again looked almost different to me, its colour was almost orange, it has strange swirly clouds over it at one end.

When I finally got to bed, I walked into my room and felt that "feeling" , that energy you sometimes sense. It was a charged force, one that did not feel right. I have felt these energies many times before, often seeing flashes of lights in the corner of me eye, flashes of orange, white and sometimes blue.

I told my self not to allow it to generate fear in me. As I tryed to get to sleep I felt it more and more. It was getting stronger, although I never actually saw anything, I didnt need to, I feel energies very well now, since practising chakra meditation, many energies are felt. we are surrounded by all sorts of frequencies , dimensions and entities.

I then smelt burning metal, almost like sulphur. Then I felt an immense force right in front of me, it was very powerful and I think it was actually trying to either get into me or influence me. It was a bad energy, a dark heavy energy. I immediately imagined a big white shield of light around me and told it NO. It then felt like it was actually lifting me up, I put my hand up to stop it. Im not very good at opening my 3rd eye, but I felt it was completely open, it felt like I had a 3rd eye, very real and physical yet I saw nothing through it, but I felt it blink.

I thought of universal love and sent it towards this energy. It was almost like a battle of wills. Eventually it left.

Yes I did become scared, but not to the point of becoming paralysed with fear. I remained awake in my thoughts to enable me to fight this power. What was it? I dont know. Was it an abduction gateway opening to try and take me? The fact it started to lift me does point to an abduction, Ive felt this before, but this time I was aware and able to react.

So there you go, over come fear and it really does help, however at the time this was easier said than done.

Oh I also wanted to point out that leading up to this strange force that visited me last night Ive been seeing "those" numbers all over the place , all the time for the last 5 days. I dont look on purpose yet all Ive seen on clocks is 11:11 2:22 1:11 12:34 9:11 the list goes on and although Ive often seen these numbers before, never to the level I have this week.

Ive also started waking up again between 2 and 4 am and getting strange energy downloads through my brow chakra, something that I thought had passed.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

CavemannDD,

You didn't read what I was saying or you didn't interprete correctly but to each his own, if that is how you get your kicks.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You can't steal somebodies love, they will either embrace it, or it was folly to begin with, this is wrong for anybody to make you think or feel that way, your heart is kind and you mean well.

Being that this world mostly deals in the head, the heart matters second, go figure. The change is coming.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You can't steal somebodies love, they will either embrace it, or it was folly to begin with, this is wrong for anybody to make you think or feel that way,

Thanks for that, I didnt think for a minute caveman thought I was stealing his love I just wanted to know why he felt hed come across an " energy sucking vampire of heart chakra love".

It is something that has bothered me in the past that such entites exist , so thanks for putting mine (and probably caves) minds at rest.

Hes probably getting me back for when I saw an image of him in my mind sunbathing in a deck chair

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Indeed, play nice children, lol, ohh the chaotic world of illusions sometimes makes the unreal very real.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Indeed, play nice children, lol, ohh the chaotic world of illusions sometimes makes the unreal very real.

AAhh but was it an illusion, I saw him before I knew him, then when I joined ATS I saw his avatar and knew immediatly it was him.

How can this be unreal when it feels very real?

All I know is these are strange days we are living in, strange days indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ms Green, with you I felt no out of the ordinary chakra activity.. it sounds like it was you.. an un-natural blonde, that would explain why I felt there were dark eyebrows or eyelashes, with blue eyes. I kinda laughed to myself when I got this image of perhaps you, i'm like yeah, if this is her, I could see her looking like this. And you really do radiate love in your image, in the sweet little shy way. Ha. Its uhh good though, that was very interesting. Any confirmation of my visions is great too. I was going to say I could see you with unicorns all over your house and i just remembered you had that unicorn pic for an avatar. lol. At any rate, I have no doubt you will experience a huge growth from the love you radiate.

Again, if things like this happen, i try to focus on intent of the person, and energy changes in my body, I didn't feel anything, except just..observation. Perhaps you were thinking of me? Maybe even reading a post, I am not certain, but its like you were just standing there straight, looking at me.

But yes, this other woman, kind of gothic looking like dark perhaps redish hair.. coloured stockings, etc.. and had this confused yet bitter expression about her. Like that typical, I'm angry because i don't understand my self, yet i don't know why I'm mad at you type of look. Maybe she was just suprised about how calm I was and how easily i dismissed her weak attempts to sap my energy or strike fear in me. I basically gave her some positve energy and willed her to stop, willed that she couldn't see me, that she be out of my mind, and be gone. Then with that I basically asked my guides to just keep an eye out because I wanted a good night sleep.

The next day I told my egyptian freind and she sent one of her guardians to watch me the next night. There is apparently this samurai she confirmed historically that feels in-depted to her, lol. Hey I'll take a samurai guard any day.

But yes, as she came in my mind, i was just getting settled in to bed, and I was lying face down and I felt a warm activity in my mid back, where my heart chakra was.

I met this guy in the store last night, interested fellow, very aware, and in his oppinion, she was trying to control me, for whatever intention I don't know.

top topics

<< 396  397  398    400  401  402 >>

join