It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 402
<< 399  400  401    403  404  405 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

Originally posted by CavemanDD
The voice of my learning style!:
"The Number 11 Life Path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will display an understanding and knowledge of metaphysical matters that is far beyond the grasp of others.

Hey i'm an 11 too

It suits me to a T

An 11 has strayed from his or her path when he or she finds himself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to put these ideas into action. This means the 11 is not progressing and stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment.

Menguard, i recognise that i am in fact stuck in this so called "visionary stage of enlightenment" and i was wondering if my higher self had anything to say about what i should be doing to get out of this stage??
Also, what does my higher self have to say about my purpose in this life?? Would i be a better musician or psychologist?? I am actually torn between those two ideals..
Perhaps the choice is mine alone and not set in stone...

Thank you

Pretty Vacant

..? Menguard.....

[edit on 27/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

(musician or psychologist?)My suggestion? Be both!
I haven't met too many musicians who were just musicians even if they're getting paid a crapload of money. Sorry just thought I'd interject as those are two of my favorite subjects as well

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Another interesting one to look at, ..if we never learned language, could we still think?

Haha yea intresting point Caveman, just like if we didn't have ATS, would we still have the same beliefs.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
What I'm trying to say is... only you can determine the truth, not me, not menguard, not whoever else. We start to become accepting of concepts, just because they sound reasonable, but we don't actually run them through the heart first I think, and we end up falling into a belief.

Run them through the heart ....this is exactly what I do and Im starting to think that that is the only place to find the truth. As soon as you run things through your head, all sorts of other factors take over. The mind, ego, memories and future projections. Hey if it feels right it probably is, dont run it by your mind.

You say no one can tell me, not you, not menguard, not any one...why bother asking anyone anything then? We ask because we need to ask, for to not ask would isolate us. Just because I ask questions of many does not mean I follow the many.

A lot of what is said on ATS is rubbish, but a lot is the truth. I often find the truth only to loose it. Maybe its like Menguard says, they are constantly re arranging our environment behind our backs. We become aware only for the furniture to be re arranged, we look round and we've forgot what we just learnt.

Maybe one day I'll turn round just in time to catch then moving my reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

A lot of what is said on ATS is rubbish, but a lot is the truth.

Maybe a lot of what is said on ATS is rubbish, or maybe it’s just someone else’s view, opinion or belief. Maybe the truth is just something you agree on.

I often find the truth only to loose it. Maybe its like Menguard says, they are constantly re arranging our environment behind our backs. We become aware only for the furniture to be re arranged, we look round and we've forgot what we just learnt.

Maybe one day I'll turn round just in time to catch then moving my reality.

If you found the truth and lost it, it would be because your views, opinions and beliefs of the truth changed. What if it’s “only” your views, opinions and beliefs that changed and not the environment, maybe you can try catch that just in time. I have observed this in myself; it only takes a few paragraphs of writing to change views, opinions and beliefs.

Then what you though was the Truth before becomes a Lie, manipulation or misinterpretation. Or just something you put aside until it makes more sense.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The trick to the knowing is that from one angle we actually know it all, but in our ignorance it frees self expression.

Just focus on the horizons not the obstacles, the obstacles are there reguardless, but their nothing more then hurdles will shoot over as soon as we get the motivation.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

(musician or psychologist?)My suggestion? Be both!
I haven't met too many musicians who were just musicians even if they're getting paid a crapload of money. Sorry just thought I'd interject as those are two of my favorite subjects as well

Exactly. Theres no limit to what you can do, although some jobs or situations make it difficult. I had to go back to my old job because it conflicted with my other things.

I'm getting into art now as my way to get out there and make a living from something I like, something I can share with others, but I used to cringe at the idea of living the life of an artist. I knew when I was younger that I could do it, and always assumed that i WOULD do it, but there had always been this part of me that wanted to do more.

I wash windows to make a living, but I'd like to do art for that purpose, aside from that there are a number of things I like to put as much time into that I don't get paid for, but they are equally important.

I found myself going from sitting around, gaming all day, just being quite bored, to not having enough time it seemed some days.

You can do whatever you want man is what i'm saying, you aren't limited to one thing by far. I used to want to be a musician too and make my living off that, but that changed, but i still would like to be a musician again.

I guess you have to break it down and prioritize, and think about which things you think you should put the most energy in. I got this interesting email which basically summed that up for me. I used to want to get all these little things done that it took away from the time/effort/energy that I could easily put into the bigger things, and the bigger things, like establishing a better way of life for yourself, can easily make getting those little things done easier as well.

I'm so barely awake right now, i just hope that made sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

motivation is KEY.

edited to add, i also noted a while ago during times of great inner love, that motivation is greatly amplified. As such I think my motivation has multiplied in accordance to my love for people, things, the sky, dirt, etc.. everything.

Its like common sense, its even a common movie theme, when you are motivated by/with love, no obstacle is too difficult, or rather if it is, you still try anyway.

Likewise i'd like to point out that there is no lazyness, and i want that word removed. I have seen some "lazy people" put alot of energy into things. Its a matter of motivation, hell, i'm not going to go over the whole chakra system but i'll tell you what you know, your work could have you digging a hole and filling it again for no reason and you'd still put your energy into it with motivation if you can find a way to be happy. Thats just one broad example, but its something I had to comment on. Lazy is made up word that fails to see the intracacies of the mind and motivation, the nature of conservation of energy I guess I'd put it.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Are there stages of development that a person needs to go through before they can fully love?

If so, should loving be a priority for me, or am I at a lower stage of development?

Will you ever get round to answering my question?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

StopComplaining, ^^^ stop complaining?

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
Are there stages of development that a person needs to go through before they can fully love?

If so, should loving be a priority for me, or am I at a lower stage of development?

The answer is simple, but the questioning leading up to it is complicated.

The first step is realising you want to grow, to extend the feeling of love. A good second step would be to analyse what is exactly holding you back.

In our own biases and social programming, we have put up these blockages over time it seems, and its really a matter of observing them and realising they serve no further use anymore.

You can begin to appreciate the beauty and the truth in the seemingly dark and ugliest things. I think a lot of it comes from your interpretation of it all, the truth of your existence, and perhaps you come to the realisation that love is the only truth, it is growth, evolution, inner peace, and something we all resonate with, no matter how hard we try and reject it.

Again, you come to this point where you want to let everthing go holding you back, and extend the feeling outwards, and likewise absorbing it from your surroundings. A walk through the forest has never been so peaceful and meaningful once you become aware or attuned to it.

Search your heart, not your mind, you will find a way man.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, I am going to tell you guys the dream I had last night while I was awake in my sleep, it was with Michael Jackson coming out of the closet and telling the media he being an extraterrestrial.

He was going to give a speech. I think the subconscious is saying something about the King OF pop.

This apparently got WorldWide Exposure. It explains a lot.

The Kid park at his mansion the chimp for a companion, bed time stories to the kiddies.

How could I forget the Famous MOONWALK enough said.

I am sure he had that move pattened on another planet came here to reinvent his youth, you gotta love it.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hey aac,

What you doing?

Lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

A little of this. A little of that.

The larger the chunk of existence bitten off, makes chewing become more intense, mastication becomes the realized purpose, and once it is swallowed, that chunk is absorbed.

I am still chewing. I bit off a lot.

You?

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Realising my world get's smaller and smaller everyday I see through the eyes of our ancestors.

Other than that not much.

The view is limited by perception but by perception the view limits my belief.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Other than that not much.

That's funny.

The view is limited by perception but by perception the view limits my belief.

I'm sure merely taking it all in has it's own designed purposes.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A strange weather observation for you all. I live in the mixed forest area of canada, its really balanced weather, it gets as hot as it does cold, the spring is full of blossoms and the fall is nothing short of colourful. I live on lake ontario, its a heavily poluted lake, and area, just to give an idea of whats going on in the AIR-rea..
. It's a bit of a micro-climate as well, and part of this belt that seems to be pretty cloudy for the most part. I remember when I was a kid that the weather and everything seemed to be timed and predictable, and now is all out of wack.

It seems theres something unusual every year, well i'll tell you what's happening this year. We got a late winter, a summer that took an extra month to get here, and for a whole month it rained every to every other day, which was quite unusual for june. A full cloudy, rainy sky its been or a completely blue sky and nothing in between. There isn't even a single visible cloud today and I know it can't be right because it doesn't feel right when I look at it.

Strange stuff man, I don't think there could be ONE cause but multiple anyway, its nothing short of complicated, but there has been chemtrails and i'm wondering if they have perfected their weather manipulation or this is a result of a planetary change, be it from pollution or sychronous energy changes.

Anyways, one thing that's always kind of bothered me is that I feel like I could be stuck in a limited perception of the world, as everything I hear and see is through some media, it's too bad travel wasn't easier, i can't imagine walking to say.. japan.
. So basically I'm just posting this to give you the real idea of whats going on in another part of the world.

Like for instance, psycho tells me the sun is never out in england, i did not know that. I need the sun, its my buddy.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The design of the regulation helps strengthen the memory of my birth.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can't remember what else I was going to say, i'm sure i'll remember tongiht and post it.

hey by the way though, astrologically, september looks pretty good for everyone guys, thats always good to know. Just don't expect it, you have to make the inniative, its like when we stand back and wait, we're trying to view it externally, and we're not really..participating, its like becomming a spectator rather then a player.

I'm just passing on the synchronicities for you all.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I have seen them over head creating their own little clouds, first the stream is just like a faint line that widens then becomes one big cloud or mist all over the sky.

The purpose of changing or manipulating weather has its usage, I believe it was China that started this back in the ancient days.

new topics

top topics

<< 399  400  401    403  404  405 >>

join