It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 400
<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

then i don't know what your talking about menguard, but i do have a tendency to do that, especially when I'm tired. Some times I think i'll just read enough of something to get a basic idea of the intention and just start my comment. its not very mindful.

I still stand by my oppinion on personality though, i want to be gone with it though. But then I would lose my "charm".

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Electromagnetic radiation is exactly what you will be picking up from a ufo, interesting that we would plant devices in our house that would be common energy when the Gathering takes place."
-Microwave 4 1

Menguard did you know that microwaving food supposedly 'kills' 98% of the nutrients?

my room-mate was telling me about a study done on water, how 2 plants were given water, and the water one plant was given was microwaved, that plant died.

You might as well call the microwave the death box, or sick box, part of the plan to weaken our health.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How can this be unreal when it feels very real?

define real, and then define un-real. It could be whats holding you back, particularly in the fear department. I guess thats what holding back would be.. fear or defense.

Any strange scary monster you see comes from the ever creative mind of the universal awareness. It can't harm you, but it can scare you, which means nothing given its nature.

In the chakra sense....

1.we fear physical pain and death, physical suffering...hunger, the elements.
2.emotional pain and embarassment etc..
3.self-concious thoughts and a fear of "activity"
4.fear of love, being loved, and showing love
5.fear of voicing ourselves, and of the voice and expression of others
6.fear of images ...ooo scary a ghost!.

7.A fear of change, that comes from that moment of wisdom and connection.

well.. i think sometimes we think images can hurt us physicall or kill us... well, we'll even assume they can.. still... pain is something you experience in the moment, and i find its not as bad as the anticipation.. its an experience that you know will eventually lessen and then go away... so... big deal right?

and theres physical death... hell.. death seems pretty awesome to me.

So.. even if an image could kill me, big deal... i understand so there is no fear... and even if it can't.. then its just like watching a movie in my head.. a scary movie.. and its just annoying.. and so i'll just try and disregard it.

Entities stealing your energy... i admit, at first i was like what the hell is that.. a bit fear stricken but I wasn't expecting it, and eventually I realised what I was going on and it was no big deal, i relaxed pretty quickly

remember, your free will is the law! Although sometimes it may not seem that way.. our will has an interesting way of showing itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ms Green, youtube.. Biology of Perception - Bruce Lipton.

I almost don't want you to watch it because your a biologist, and you'll be screaming love, love, love! lol You'll like it though if you haven't seen it.

I do think love is fundamental cause, and state of growth and well, i can't think of a short way to say it seems like the answer to me, but I like to discuss the details. Hearing, well just love and all will work out... it gets tiresome for me, but perhaps its because I focus on the little things.

We'll say this, the chinese interpretation of duality, yin and yang, is a motivation or power force, and a submissive (love)..

I deal with an equal amount of both, thats just my way.. My numerology will tell you! Us 11's.. can form a bridge between the lower vibrational and upper for others to understand, but as we have these higher understandings or abilities, we tend to be critical of ourselves. It was a good deffinition of my personal turmoil, lol.

I'd describe my nature as cyclic, or up and down just like a frequency.... I am loving, but i use ambition and love together to educate.

Its like.. if love is the healing energy... i wish to express it ambitiously.. i cant describe it any other way. I'm just saying, yes love... I am loving, and thats who i am, but my way of doing it is more direct. I cant describe it unless you were familiar with the yin-yang deffinition.

Perhaps I am alone here with the rest of the 11's.

Excuse my rambling.

Now i must ambitiously go on adventure through the illusion of the universe... on a bicycle.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The voice of my learning style!:
"The Number 11 Life Path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will display an understanding and knowledge of metaphysical matters that is far beyond the grasp of others.

11's tend to lead a life of extremes. In their quest to find a balance between the rational and the irrationality they will often pursue the most eclectic of religions and cultures. These avant-garde and visionary individuals make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists.

The number 11 will often sacrifice all in the pursuit of occult or metaphysical knowledge. Their thirst for learning persuades many of them to join cults or New Age Movements. Fortunately if they do get in trouble, they often demonstrate a brilliant resilience.

11's can also be chameleons when it comes to career. Many of them try on careers the same way others try on clothes. The odd thing is that these "quick studies” are usually successful at whatever they do. Many of them will often boast two careers at once, often antithetical to each other. It is an 11 that you will find working as the manager of a bank by day, and then moonlighting as a Tarot Reader at night.

However, 11's best utilize their life's purpose by attempting to become teachers or counseling. Most 11's are very skilled healers at the subconscious level and others are often healed by their touching and insightful words.

On the negative side 11's often expect a great deal of themselves and others. Many of them are "wounded healers" who at some point in their life suffer a devastating experience that propels them on the search for spirituality. However along with these situations usually come a lot of toxic emotional baggage and a harsh inner critic. It takes many 11's their entire life to rid themselves of the chip on their shoulder.

11's are also very nervous individuals who are prone to illnesses that have a dual nature such as manic depression and schizophrenia. A tendency towards dreaminess sometimes delays them from finding their true purpose in life. In fact, 11's are often late bloomers who do not start making money doing what they love until after age 40.

An 11 has strayed from his or her path when he or she finds himself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to put these ideas into action. This means the 11 is not progressing and stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment."

"You have a potential to be a source and inspiration for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early. Which makes you shy and withdrawn. You have more potential than you know.

You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your control. This gives you both power, and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for the information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding and insight come to you without you having to go through rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, that attunes you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets and leading figures in history have had 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self-criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien and out of place.

You are blessed with a message or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11's seem to develop slowly, but simply have to accomplish in their evolution than an average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along the path.

You may be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when only a bungalow is required.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and a lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence, and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. You have strong ambition and desire to achieve something great. However lack of confidence in your ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress, because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved.

Seek out peaceful harmonious environments, as well relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

As an 11 Life Path you are a highly charged version of the 2, and possess similar characteristics and talents. You can be extremely tactful and diplomatic. You are also patient and co-operative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating a harmony among diverse opinions.

You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in the fields of massage, acupuncture, counseling and physical therapy. You suit all 2 vocations.

Like 2, you are a sensitive and passionate lover, your perceptiveness make you aware of your partners needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and you possess a good sense of humor. When you have found your niche in life, and have realized your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials in earlier life"

This is how I am, some interesting factors have changed that, but this explains well what I take from others oppinions and how I often feel dis-satisfied with how it is expressed.

Menguard, before I die I want to at least try and frustrate you once just to rerturn the favour!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
The voice of my learning style!:
"The Number 11 Life Path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will display an understanding and knowledge of metaphysical matters that is far beyond the grasp of others.

Hey i'm an 11 too

It suits me to a T

An 11 has strayed from his or her path when he or she finds himself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to put these ideas into action. This means the 11 is not progressing and stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment.

Menguard, i recognise that i am in fact stuck in this so called "visionary stage of enlightenment" and i was wondering if my higher self had anything to say about what i should be doing to get out of this stage??
Also, what does my higher self have to say about my purpose in this life?? Would i be a better musician or psychologist?? I am actually torn between those two ideals..
Perhaps the choice is mine alone and not set in stone...

Thank you

Pretty Vacant

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

maybe the reason you thought of the last time you felt that was from a vamp who was taking that energy from the 4th is because MG's attention tends to be on the heart from the heart? A contextual association if you will....Maybe also because your vision was telling you that she might need a little "love" from ya
Just like that ill tempered red-headed girl you shoo'ed away with positivity.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi Menguard

My questions are

I don't know if its my negativity that came up with this notion or part of my spiritual development, but I feel that I can not focus my love on one person (like having a relationship, I can't picture myself ever getting married), but instead I have this tremendous love for everyone. This love came through when, I believe, I opened my heart chakra. Will I ever find the traditional kind of love?

I know that I create my own reality and I feel positive about the future. I just get overwhelmed with all of the possibilities. I love to help people, fight for justice etc, while at the same time I'm a visual person interested in film/photography. I feel being a documentarian is the way to go. What do you think?

One side effect for me of wanting to help others around the world is the obsession with learning many languages. I want to learn as many languages as possible and I already understand a few of them. Do you think I could learn many of them in this lifetime?
Do you happen to know of any techniques (perhaps even spiritually) that could speed up language acquisition?

Is there anything else I should know about my purpose in this life?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

maybe the reason you thought of the last time you felt that was from a vamp who was taking that energy from the 4th is because MG's attention tends to be on the heart from the heart? A contextual association if you will....Maybe also because your vision was telling you that she might need a little "love" from ya
Just like that ill tempered red-headed girl you shoo'ed away with positivity.

You could be right, infact looking back to what i thought at the time, that resonates a bit. I give ms green my oppinion and good will, and try not to interfere, as I do with everyone. I'm tempted to shout to people, "Your falling into a trap!".. but everyone has their own way, and I don't want to say... raise the value of my word against someone elses. Know that it is difficult for me, and i use my better judgement to the very best of my ability when giving out advice. I mean, I still take many falls of my own.

On a side note, i went on a crazy adventure through the city tonight with my buddy, it was dark and we were comming back down the trails and there was this beautiful, big male deer in the middle of the path, staring at us calmly, you could just see the silouette and those great antlers. It then very calmly walked down to the creek and it was nowhere to be seen. That was great. It was a nice greeting, as I believe it felt we were freinds, and just basically said hello. King of the forest. It was pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
what is my misson in your opinon menguard

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

nice, another 11, then you understand. I have this feeling I've been like this for a while, and theres this rare occurence in my astrology, a chance for great change in this lifetime, and I think this is what finally makes things happen for me. This whole lifetime is about gaining the most confidence and putting things into action, and so those things that happen for us when we are older, i am doing now man. I've been told this by 2 seperate people too, that my success in this lifetime will be from this "get'r done attitude". I can take everything as it is I guess that I never really developed a will to change it.

If you're like me man, you gotta build confidence, when you have grandious ideas, put them into action, and put the most energy into the major goals and try not to focus on the little ones. You might like my energy meditation in the "freestyle meditation" thread. As I build energy I tell myself "I have energy, I have WILL, I have confidence, I have motivation". After a while it begins to sink.

Make these "unrealistic dreams" happen man. Its a tool if its used right.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is nothing more powerful then thought itself.

Mind over matter.

Thought equals reality.

The more emphasis you put towards a thought the more the thought will appear as material objects or circumstances.

That's why its imperative to think positive and keep negativity away from you at all times.

[edit on 8-24-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You might like my energy meditation in the "freestyle meditation" thread. As I build energy I tell myself "I have energy, I have WILL, I have confidence, I have motivation". After a while it begins to sink.

Make these "unrealistic dreams" happen man. Its a tool if its used right.

Hey

That's brillliant - i will absolutely check out your thread

I have already ushed myself in the past to go out of my comfort zone and have gained so much confidence but like i said, i feel like i'm still stuck in that phase of my life and not getting anywhere or moving forward and it's incredibly frustrating.
Lack of action is probably a main contributor.

Thanks for your insight! Nice to know i'm not completely alone in my thoughts

Vacant

[edit on 24/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have about a million questions, but I'll try to keep it short

1. What is my purpose in life?

2.I really want to impact the world in a positive way. I don't know where to start. I want to help everyone, I want everyone to be HAPPY. Is it possible?

3. I was raised Catholic; I do not agree with it now, nor with Christianity. How do I find a religion that suits me?

4. What's going to happen in 2012? Please tell me it's going to be an enlightenment, and not the end

5. Not to sound rude at all, I'm just wondering where your knoweledge comes from?

6. Are people generally good? I feel like less people are doing nice things; random acts of kindness, just goodness in general.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Ms Green, with you I felt no out of the ordinary chakra activity.. it sounds like it was you.. an un-natural blonde, that would explain why I felt there were dark eyebrows or eyelashes, with blue eyes. I kinda laughed to myself when I got this image of perhaps you, i'm like yeah, if this is her, I could see her looking like this. And you really do radiate love in your image, in the sweet little shy way. Ha. Its uhh good though, that was very interesting. Any confirmation of my visions is great too. I was going to say I could see you with unicorns all over your house and i just remembered you had that unicorn pic for an avatar. lol. At any rate, I have no doubt you will experience a huge growth from the love you radiate.

Again, if things like this happen, i try to focus on intent of the person, and energy changes in my body, I didn't feel anything, except just..observation. Perhaps you were thinking of me? Maybe even reading a post, I am not certain, but its like you were just standing there straight, looking at me.

Oohh you've caught me out...

Yes I probably may have been thinking of you, I think of my friends of the heart a lot. We are very similar me and you, children of the heart.

Shakesbeer is right, I may have felt that of anyone you could help me, which is why I may have been thinking about you at that particular moment.

Im glad you felt my heart chakra was of good intent and strong. I would love to have a house surrounded by Unicorns..
..maybe I do I just cant see them yet.

Please dont hold back, I know you dont like to force your self on people but if you felt I was falling into a trap, just shout! Mind you thats what shakesbeer did and I didnt take to that gladly did I
Sorry shakesbeer.

Im sorry if you feel Ive let you down, what can I say..except next time if you feel me calling out for love thats probably exactly what I am doing.

Thank you caveman, you have a heart of gold.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi there menguard Great thread (S&F) didn’t read the whole topic lol it would take me weeks.

Just something I want to share that some of you may find interesting.

I personally believe Earth is not our natural home; we were put here by something as a sort of test. Maybe we were put here by our own race but from another system/dimension/time or whatever (I don’t think we will work out that part). Either way I strongly believe our natural home is not Earth; I see earth as a replica of the real planet humans were from. Maybe that planet is long gone and we continue a new life on this Earth. Or maybe that planet is still there and they keep us here for whatever reason.

When I look at things like technology I see miracles, TV, Internet, Cars, Planes… and so on. All this came from Earth, or the raw materials did anyway. All this just happens to be in the ground to help us evolve, then there is the human DNA, scientists have already said it’s too complex for this planet. Some even claim there is Extraterrestrial DNA in human DNA.

Alien and Human DNA

Anyway I want to move on now to Shamans and the drug Ayahuasca ('___') can be made from plants found in the rain forest and also a chemical produced by the brain

More on '___'.

Several speculative and as yet untested hypotheses suggest that endogenous '___', produced in the human brain, is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. As '___' is naturally produced in small amounts in the brains and other tissues of humans, and other mammals,[11] some believe it plays a role in promoting the visual effects of natural dreaming, and also near-death experiences and other mystical states. A biochemical mechanism for this was proposed by the medical researcher J. C. Callaway, who suggested in 1988 that '___' might be connected with visual dream phenomena, where brain '___' levels are periodically elevated to induce visual dreaming and possibly other natural states of mind.[12]

Dr. Rick Strassman, while conducting '___' research in the 1990s at the University of New Mexico, advanced the theory that a massive release of '___' from the pineal gland prior to death or near death was the cause of the near death experience (NDE) phenomenon. Several of his test subjects reported NDE-like audio or visual hallucinations. His explanation for this was the possible lack of panic involved in the clinical setting and possible dosage differences between those administered and those encountered in actual NDE cases.

Several subjects also reported contact with 'other beings', alien like, insectoid or reptilian in nature, in highly advanced technological environments[6] where the subjects were 'carried', 'probed', 'tested', 'manipulated', 'dismembered', 'taught', 'loved' and even 'raped' by these 'beings'. Those could be the same beings, that some of the ancient cultures that consumed '___' rich beverages, like ayahuasca, considered their gods. Also, this leads to the idea that the alien abduction phenomenon could be produced by high levels of endogenous '___' in the human body, and that it might be a physiological condition that could pass genetically to the descendants of such people. (see Abduction phenomenon). Strassman noted though, that the experience might be highly influenced by the actual user's life, showing what the person needs, given their personal story of the moment, more than what is wanted, and also that the setting could play a partial role too (ex: in a waking dream state).

In the 1950s, the endogenous production of psychoactive agents was considered to be a potential explanation for the hallucinatory symptoms of some psychiatric diseases as the transmethylation hypothesis.[13] (see also adrenochrome). Unfortunately, this hypothesis does not account for the natural presence of endogenous '___' in otherwise normal humans, rats and other laboratory animals. The proposal by Dr. Callaway was, however, the first to suggest a useful function for the endogenous production of '___': to facilitate the visual phenomenon of normal dreaming.Source

Alex Grey talks about his Ayahuasca experience.

YouTube Link

'___': THE SPIRIT MOLECULE - Rick Strassman MD

What’s your take on this Menguard?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another good video.

Google Video Link on '___'

In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or '___', an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of '___' to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

I was drawn to '___' because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive '___' production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering '___''s role in the "alien abduction" experience.

The '___' project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.

The Spirit Molecule reviews what we know about psychedelic drugs in general, and '___' in particular. It then traces the '___' research project from its earliest intimations through the maze of committees and review boards to its actual performance.

Our research subjects were healthy volunteers. The studies were not intended to be therapeutic, although all of us believed in the potentially beneficial properties of psychedelic drugs. The project generated a wealth of biological and psychological data, much of which I have already published in the scientific literature. On the other hand, I have written nearly nothing about volunteers' stories. I hope these many excerpts from over 1000 pages of my bedside notes provide a sense of the remarkable emotional, psychological, and spiritual effects of this chemical.

Problems inside and outside of the research environment led to the end of these studies in 1995. Despite the difficulties we encountered, I am optimistic about the possible benefits of the controlled use of these drugs. Based upon what we learned in the New Mexico research, I offer a wide-ranging vision for '___''s role in our lives, and conclude by proposing a research agenda and optimal setting for future work with '___' and related drugs.

The late Willis Harman possessed one of the most discerning minds to apply himself to the field of psychedelic research. Willis, earlier in his career, had published the first and only scientific study using psychedelics to enhance the creative process. When I met him 30 years later in 1994, he was president of Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization founded by the sixth man to walk on the moon, Edgar Mitchell. Mitchell's mystical experience, stimulated by viewing the Earth on his return home, inspired him to study phenomenon outside the range of traditional science, which nevertheless might yield to a broader application of the scientific method.

During a long walk together along the central California coastal range one day, he said firmly, "At the very least, we must enlarge the discussion about psychedelics." It is in response to his request that I include highly speculative ideas and my own personal motivations for performing this research. This approach will satisfy no-one in every respect. There is intense friction between what we know intellectually or even intuitively, and what we experience with the aid of '___'. As one of our volunteers exclaimed after his first high dose session, "Wow! I never expected that!" Or, as Dogen, a thirteenth century Japanese Buddhist teacher said, "We must always be disturbed by the truth." Enthusiasts of the psychedelic drug culture may dislike the conclusion that '___' has no beneficial effects in and of itself; rather, the context in which people take them is at least as important. Proponents of drug control may condemn what they read as encouragement to take psychedelic drugs and a glorification of the '___' experience. Practitioners and spokespersons of traditional religions may reject the suggestion that spiritual states can be accessed, and mystical information gained, through drugs. Those who have undergone "alien abduction," and their advocates, may interpret as a challenge to the "reality" of their experiences my suggestion that '___' is intimately involved in these events. Opponents and supporters of abortion rights may find fault with my proposal that pineal '___' release at 49 days after conception marks the entrance of the spirit into the fetus.

Brain researchers may object to the suggestion that '___' affects the brain's ability to receive information, rather than generating those perceptions themselves. They also may dismiss the proposal that '___' can allow our brains to perceive dark matter or parallel universes, realms of existence inhabited by conscious entities.

Buy this book today!
However, if I did not describe all the ideas behind the '___' studies, and the entire range of our volunteers' experiences, I would not be telling the entire tale. At best, The Spirit Molecule would have little effect on the scope of discussion about psychedelics; at worst, the book would reduce the field. Nor would I be honest if I did not share my own speculations and theories based upon decades of study, and listening to hundreds of '___' sessions. This is why I did it. This is what happened. This is what I think about it.

It is so important for us to understand consciousness. It is just as important to place psychedelic drugs in general, and '___' in particular, into a personal and cultural matrix where we do the most good, and the least harm. In such a wide open area of inquiry, it is best that we reject no ideas until we actually disprove them. It is in the interest of enlarging the discussion about psychedelic drugs that I've written The Spirit Molecule.

Rick Strassman, MD
January, 2001

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dr Rick Strassman interview on '___'

is enlightenment a chemical reaction in our bodies?

Edit to add:

Maybe people such as Shakesbeer are born with higher levels of '___' in the brain (pineal gland) thus giving them the ability to Lucid Dream and Astral Project frequently.

I find it very interesting that the affects of '___' (From what I have read) are almost identical to Lucid Dreaming and Astral projection. Maybe the crown chakra pressure some people feel during meditation is from using the pineal gland, something rarely used in day to day life and like any part of the body not used frequently “It hurts”

So maybe the crown pressure is caused by the lack of use in the pineal gland. What I find even more interesting is all the theories about chemicals, minerals that are digested into our bodies. Things like fluoride, are these chemicals and minerals the very thing stopping us using our pineal gland from working to its full potential.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Seekingmyself

The only one truth we seek is the inner voice, that space of silence that happens when stillness is around us.

What I can do everybody can do you just have to know that you have it in you to begin with. Think of yourself as a being in between all dimensions of all spaces in and out of time.

A religion you seek to advise the body, but the body knows what the mind needs to survive.

An easy way to find answers out by the subconscious is to go directly into the space in between time and space. Just learn to silence the world around you.

What is time?
A parable of mind.

As far as 2012 being more of a consciousness boost along with more eternal light into the body. The date is not as important as many make it out to be I was told that in (2014) our sun would be in a different spot. This would change the energy levels of Earth along with making more things intelligent. The more photons hitting earth, the speeding up of ions, the vibratory speed is increasing, but at the same time slowing down the effects gravity has on the body.

People are happy in their Poorness, in their pain, in their delight, why change something that the soul is trying to see through, the only one thing that changes is not on the outside of us but in the inside of us.

JUST BE YOU. That is the best thing anyone could do or be.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The same thing that goes through our microwaves goes through our servers for internet service.

Either our bodies learn to shield against these harmful frequencies or they learn to moderate the usage of time in use.

I learned that its a good way to conduct sound through this grid of energy, not only that it sure would give some type of energy distortion in our houses that I am sure other beings are use to, interesting how we can be manipulated on unseen levels.

This technology is not even our own, its somebody elses.

I believe through a certain frequency modulator you could pick up everbodys actions thoughts and sounds. What if the more electrical input you put into place, the easier it is for them to come into your enviroment.

One big electrical grid, that opens an energy field for them to come through.

The easier it is to manipulate the bodies frequency.

Don't forget, about televisions, cell phones, microwave ovens, etc....

This tool of electromagnetic radiation is a tool that does more harm then good, perhaps speeding up certain molecules to help them seperate.

Also you can place certain (mind patterning) into technology through a certain frequency/energy.

It makes us all sitting ducks.

You can alter the bodies frequency through sound, just how much artificial sound do we use WorldWide, a wonderful tool for keeping people in a certain field of energy. Through eletrical impulses the brains sends messages through the body on what levels are these impulses of energy distoring our bodies.

They are clever using a tool that is an external mechanism to control the internal being. Do we want to be locked up inside and maniac depressent on the outside I guess.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join