It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What is space?
A speed direction

A speed direction?
solar wind

Solar wind?
speed velocity

Speed velocity?
The change of speed by the result of action.

What is the apex of creation?
Change is growth.

How is space different when placed in different quadrants in the space of mind?
Different qualities to knowing.

God says;"spirit recieves maturation"

-Time is a repeating moment-

There are many variables into the mankind that is known throughout tht universe, what is known what will be known, and what has already been known, psychic transmissions from the being in which time creates is an effect created by a thoughtform from sub-space directing its will into time occupied certainity, space is the direct moment, the endearing gender passing through the space as a conduit to push forward the different variables of light, passing through many directions.

Sound is a direction of speed a repeating tone or vibration giving off information to create, speed of sound is the sound right before things go to lightspeed, the change from an atom to a sub-atomic particle a quandrant in the hypercube of space directing the change for life to make right the past circumstance to see past the direct moment of mind.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Answer:Through changing speeds by vibration. By connecting to the Universe at large or just inhabiting the light from inside out. BE LIGHT.

Light comes in waves, so attune your body to feeling the waves of energy and make shifts through the feeling of that energy.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"The sun is re-arranging our molecules for space time"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does '___' take you to another dimension? If so can only one higher dimension be accessed?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Answer: It takes you into another foundation of mind. The bodies metamorphic state happens through the vibrational increase of light in the cells of the body.

An in increase of hemoglobin.

Encarta Dictionary:
he.mo.glo.bin
oxygen--transporting substance in blood
an iron-containing protein in red blood cells that transports oxygen around the body

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
menguard, I have a question for you.
I have thought of my death for 545 days, every day i died a different
way, this was done according to the way of the samurai. It kept me
alive in Iraq but now that I am home I am stuck in time and can't move on
with my life. Have i damaged myself permanantly, what can be done?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2008 by 1cav1team]

[edit on 25-7-2008 by 1cav1team]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is a great thread and i am very happy that you can take the time
to answer peoples questions. this is truly a blessing for alot of people.
I hope this has been good for you, do you think its possible to go higher
than you are from this thread?(i mean spiritualy)

thanx again.
universal peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1cav1team

The potential is always there, right now I am the third highest frequency in the world.

So you are much more then what we know, or suppose not to know, we know everything we just play stupid so we don't have to fore-fit our rights as humans just yet. Humanity is a bunch of (SUPERHUMANS)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Welcome home, and aleviate any fear by knowing you did the right thing in the moment. When placed in extreme circumstances, extreme measures are taken.

The only damage done to the body is done through emotional distress, if your body agreed with the action, there will be no turmoil.

If you went with the intent of helping and saving generations to come, then your conscious is clear, if one goes in with the intent of sociopathic attitude, thats a different measure. IT'S ALL ABOUT INTENT.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I went to help. And thank you for the response, i accept that and can move on with that in mind.

thanx again
universal peace

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Glad there is support out there for those that really are in need. I don't feel you have anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think that my question got lost in the fold.
Judging by the amount of responses that is easy to do, lol. So if I may ask again:

What is holding me back? Or what is the road block that is in my way?

Thanks so much

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The potential is always there, right now I am the third highest frequency in the world.

So you are much more then what we know, or suppose not to know, we know everything we just play stupid so we don't have to fore-fit our rights as humans just yet. Humanity is a bunch of (SUPERHUMANS)

I am not sure how many other people caught this, but I am interested in talking to you some more if you would like to U2U me or something in regards to "third highest frequency". Because beings in the higher frequencies dont materialize, generally. How did you attune/master this?This by itself is another thread... so Ill leave it for that.

Also how many others are out there now? I have noticed almost like an exponential awakening, whether or not they know whats happening. I know we are much more than we know along with others, but I think I over estimate peoples experience levels, as I seem to always be the teacher, yet I have no master.

This is my game I get to play with myself! It's funny to realize that at one point I was like, yea I want to forget everything I know and have to re-learn(remember). But I wasnt thinkin of all these materialistic things we become surrounded by! I was thinking about the experiences.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid420

I would also like to learn more about this... like Nuffsaid, I feel that its rare to find the master to which to learn from... its a gift which I feel I should be sharing more of.

On a personal note, and my main motivation, -- (a) why is my love life so unecessarilly complicated and (b) why is my girlfriend, my soul mate as it were, being so closed and how can I help?

Thanks,
- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello there, my first time asking questions here. I think you do great work by the way, I look forward to hearing what you have to say. My first question would be one you have been asked many times.

Can you see my purpose?
What practice is most important for me in working towards my purpose?
Do you know of a way to contact positive aliens and if so would you share?
Do you see anything of particular note about me you could share?

Ok thanks much I look forward to your responce.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I guess you didn't get to my questions but thats ok. Seeing as there are alot of questions comming your way. But I guess I'll just ask again

1. My Aura has alot of indigo and purple in it. I've looked it up before but I want to know from you. What does that mean?

2. Why does my energy increase at night-time?

3. What are some techniques that you can tell me on ways to improve my telekinesis?

4. What are some ways I can improve my energy manipulation and increase my energy output?

5. How did you become so englightened and how do I become the same?

6. Do you know exactly what my full potential is using energy?

7.Tell me if this is too many questions at once, but I feel that I have progressed enough to the point where nobody around me can teach me anything that I dont already know about psionics/energy/aura/chakra I was wondering if you would be willing to teach me a couple of things

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Answer: It takes you into another foundation of mind. The bodies metamorphic state happens through the vibrational increase of light in the cells of the body.

Another foundation seems to suggest dimension No? Foundation in my understanding is what everything else is built on. I'm not clear on the second part of your answer, are you suggesting dmt increases the amount of vibrational light ?

If you don't mind I'd like to also ask if you believe the claims of Stuart Wilde and the Morph he and others experience? He claims there are entities in this morph and lots of other weird stuff going on. Any thoughts?

thank you

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Menguard, a few questions about myself;

How does one heal the soul and/or negative thought?

How does one not live a life of contradiction?

How does one gain enough mental energy to function at full capacity?

How does one set out on the correct path and adhere to the structure and logic of the universe?

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Alright menguard, I haven't asked much for a while but I never really ever felt a need to. Perhaps I just need some encouragement. I will explain..

At this point in my life, being balanced is completely natural. Before it used to be new and it opened many doors for me. Now its just my normal way of life. I feel somewhat ill or displeased when I'm not balanced, or when I can't see that glimmer of light in my eyes as I have seen it before.

Deep thinking and Light thinking, it feels as if there is no difference. I sit down to meditate, and with very little effort and time I slip into the void, where I don't percieve nor non percieve. I almost got to make extra effort not to get that far, and instead work towards an awakened mind.

My soul has been crying out to grow and evolve and I have been unable to satisfy it. Only through balance does it stop.

I want to work with opening the 8 - 12th chakras, or rather those qualities, but there is little information. Musical notes combined with mantras really get my chakras where I need them to be, but I have been unable to find any information on what notes the upper chakras would be.

I know they are there, my awareness of them is limited, but I know when I try some mantras I feel "something".

I guess what i'm asking for is advice, links or sources to some practises, or anything. Its not like this is something recent, for a while I have been unable to satisfy this need for great expansion.

So what do you say, can you help me out?

Thanks dude.

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join