It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamela M

When you occupy the same time space is sharing the same mindspace as someone.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What is the all time thing that I can do to give back to mother nature and help our Earth?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

I know this sounds like a clishe, but here it goes, plant a tree, doesn't matter where, but plant one.

The more oxygen in this world the better it will be for the heart and lungs and to balance out the physiological componant and mind.

Trees have healing abilities.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I didn't really know how to word this one.

Why do I connect better with animal souls then human souls in this go around so to speak?

Also I have contacted a loved one rescently. I was able to feel a"spiritual hug" and misc. I do not meditate... Not that it's bad..it's just not my bag. I take 3 deep breathes instead. Do you have another trick that may help me clear everything, before comunicating?

Bonus question...haha. sorry.
Your adicting.
Can you pick up why John is so alluring to me? Like magnetic alluring?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by UNKNOWN313]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

My honest oppinoin is Animals are in the spirit, they dont get caught up in the materialistic stuff of this world, why you can connect to them is its probably easier to see the good in an animal and understand the animale and be it because they understand what it means to be one with nature, the spirit and all things... They know their place... Its us humans that are out of place. We contribute nothing to the world. We just take. We are like a virus. The Matrix said it best... Humans are a plague... a virus. I sometimes wonder if naturally we are a virus... They always get to the top and kill everything around them

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes, I'm dissapointed in what we have done to our poor planet.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello,this is my first question to you. I hope it finds you well . My question (which could well turn into questions as the post developes) is,Are the books entitled "The Ancient Secret of the flower of life" factual?

Did we desend from a higher state between 16000 and 13000 years ago?
And do we all have energy vehicles that we can manipulate to travel around in different realms?
How do you get to the tree of life?

That will be all for today thanks

I appologise if these are questions you've answered before.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Hello,this is my first question to you. I hope it finds you well . My question (which could well turn into questions as the post developes) is,Are the books entitled "The Ancient Secret of the flower of life" factual?

Did we desend from a higher state between 16000 and 13000 years ago?
And do we all have energy vehicles that we can manipulate to travel around in different realms?
How do you get to the tree of life?

That will be all for today thanks

I appologise if these are questions you've answered before.

I will answer one of these only and that is the last question in this post.
Answer:Through Soul vibrations.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Its not over yet we can rebuild it with our minds first, then the action will manifest itself through energy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Do you believe that "anything is possible" if we focus ourselves and visualize?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNKNOWN313
Do you believe that "anything is possible" if we focus ourselves and visualize?

The possibilities lie in the conception of potential. Mankind has to find the potential in itself before it can be exerted on a worldwide level, consciously.

Man has to start noticing he is the image he CHOSE to be in this lifetime.

Everything is a choice and where we go is limited by the abililty to comprehend the potenial of that choice.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And if one has the ability and potential of many things, does one truly have 1 task, or is it a handful when needed to learn from each?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It opens the doors to unlimited potential, one just has to stay afloat through it all.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hey Menguard, got any input on my question there? Anything you can throw in would seriously help at this point(it sure as hell won't hurt)...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
i have a few questions i'd love for you to answer. they may be a bit vague, but please try answering them. and of course, you have my permission to seek and reveal.

1. what is my purpose in life?
2. what makes me special?
3. what can you say about my past lives?
4. is my current academic endeavor going to help me out in the future? (career wise)
5. am i going to succeed in achieving the goal i have in my mind (again career wise), though i am on a different path right now?
6. is there any advise you can give me to help me achieve what i want?
7. regarding the pressing issue on my mind about my father, what would you say is gonna happen? will it get better, worse, or stay constant in the coming few years?

i know that's a lotta questions from one person, but i'd really appreciate it if you could answer them. thanks.

umm... could you please try answering these? it would mean a lot to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

What they are killing off is old thoughtforms that no longer apply, fear not, there is always a plan, maybe not here with clarity but a plan for a bigger result to beautify the people.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi Menguard

I had another white light vision while being awake a week ago. I saw a large group of people standing and just staring at me. They didnt say anything but I felt like they were waiting for me to do something. Do you know how to, or how do I communicate with these people? I have no idea what they want.

MW31

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi menguard,

Thanks so much for offering this service.
My question is this: what is holding me back?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ha. Aight man I got some questions.
1. My Aura has alot of indigo and purple in it. I've looked it up before but I want to know from you. What does that mean?

2. Why does my energy increase at night-time?

3. What are some techniques that you can tell me on ways to improve my telekinesis?

4. What are some ways I can improve my energy manipulation and increase my energy output?

5. How did you become so englightened and how do I become the same?

6. How much energy does it take to levitate?

7. Is there a spititual revolution comming about?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
my questions are:
who am i and what is my purpose.....these are the questions that have yet to be answered for myself

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join