It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You know whats funny is I don't even remember starting it is just was created. Then from there it opened up like an encyclopedia full of information out of nowhere, but a place where like minded people are seeing the light.

Well Im ok on the current page but if I try to view the other 300 and whatever it just can't cope.

Is that true it is the longest one EVER. No wonder you cant remember starting it.

Yes its definatly helped me even if I did join it in rather a bad mood with caveman and Darcon

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah it was started in 2005. A LONG TIME AGO. lol.

But there are many warriors of light here now. Those that are finding the spirits voice within.

I think we share the orginal dream of land.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I dont know what dream I share really but it feels right to me so Im just going with it, not questioning it anymore, it is what it is. It is pure light that is how I would describe it. What I do with it I'll leave up to the light to tell me

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Lets start with disecting an object.. even using our "science" .. as a method.. as I do believe they do a good job when they keep an open mind..but they get so stuck in procedure and logic. Actually let me just get this out first... we fall back on science wayy too much I think. I do not think there is 100% proof or evidence of anything and rather its conditional to the individual, and in that regard.. I think believing something just because a scientist said so..is no different then believing something because a catholic priest said so.. .. 2 different people would say they are both equally qualified, ha .. I love science but I think we need to look at this way... through a series of processes/ tests it shows us with a reasonable amount of facts (again reasonable being subjective to the individual here)... that something is possible or probable... like... through tests we know steel is really hard.. and that we can build structures with it, and its unlikely that it will fall down...or rather.. we understand that there is perhaps a low enough risk to trust it. Again.. i think thats what it comes down to.. how much trust we put into it... and somewhere around that concept.. be it ego or ignorance we decide to stay as an ABSOLUTE.. that THAT is the way it is, and thats all there is to know and any other theory is laughable if we cannot concieve of a way to test it. Its dangerous. I think we only hinder ourselves... and that technology is relevant to a cultures..acceptance..patience, co-operation etc. New theories are being proposed every day and its interesting how close science is getting to what was once thought to be purely imaginative and spiritual concepts.

lol... the opening statement to my explanation of how I percieve reality, in that other forum which ATS won't let me even post.

I would be frustrated if I was in your posession Ms Green.. I find the "intellectual ego" to be the most frustrating one.. You just kinda gotta laugh it off and don't even bring up the topics unless they do... just let them know where you stand and that way you can avoid the frustration... Theres a lot of power in silence... let them keep guessing about you.. they might even get curious after a while, it could be a step forward for them in self-discovery.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry, didn't read the thread because well, it's pretty huge, sorry

But can your higher self talk to someone elses higher self? And if so can you ask mine if my wishes line up with my actions about how i'm doing things while on this earth? Thanks and i look forward for your reply

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yeah it was started in 2005. A LONG TIME AGO. lol.

But there are many warriors of light here now. Those that are finding the spirits voice within.

I think we share the orginal dream of land.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by menguard]

I do good because it is my nature... because I want "good" results.

I can't imagine doing evil, or living in ignorance because it would do nothing for my existence... maybe if it was in my nature to strive for "de-evolution" in a sense... to see how much light I can remove from myself... I couldn't even contemplate moving backwards because I think movement at all moves spirit forward.. how do I stop myself from learning? Every time I move, I learn.

I would have to desire misery.. its something I would have to want.. but then is that an ambition? That would show there is some light to me, would it not... that there is a "drive" even for something negative.

It just seems to me that this is "THE" way... I cannot contemplate the anti-spirit because in a sense... it seems to me that it would be nothing... like spirit is all... and nothing is nothing, and you can't percieve what is not there, can you? But you can still understand its value where there is spirit to compare it to.

I just think love is the natural course and I've taken upon myself to make it more efficient... to co-exist in perfect harmony and efficiency with all because it is "nature".

I'd like to hear someone else's opinion... on like the anti-you... Like...you couldn't knowingly want to fear / be negative... you couldn't know about it, because knowledge is light? haha as you see it is a confusing one.

So in that regard menguard.. to me I'm going with the flow of nature, and what i see is of spirit, so i go with the nature of it.. the land, and the stars and beyond.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And lets keep this thread going even longer.

A network of knowledge to be exchanged amongst those who seek it.. to glimpse upon another's illumination, to become our illumination, to further understand spirit's purpose, quality and different vantage points.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I think they realize I am different but as Im so laid back it doesnt bother me. I was at this important meeting a few weeks ago, everyone was dead serious I was so bored, and this picture got put up of 3 dividing cells..Im not joking it was micky mouse, you know the walt disney famous pic they always use with his ears. So the questions go round the room "So everyone what exactly is going on here" and without thinking I went "Well its Micky Mouse isnt it". Theres no way I would have said that a few months back! Luckily they saw the funny side and afterwards some people came up to me and said "Oh thank god someones got a sense of humour"

So yes I am slightly different but I whont make a habit of making silly remarks to such educated folks.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Which forum whont let you post? How do they stop you posting? Oh congrats on the job thing well done

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hey I cant believe how angry I was with you when I joined this thread, just shows you how we can all get diverted by others from our true path. I know that will never happen again as I learnt alot from that episode. You must have thought me slightly mad

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
man, this thread is an epic, it's been here nearly all the time i've been here and i don't think i've read more than two pages of it but its sooo constant. it's just about always in the recent posts. i wonder how many people have read the whole thing, its like the bible, everyone is aware of it but no-one knows whats really in there. with that in mind i'm going to have a go at reading it, this weekend.

if anyone has read it i'ld love to know, in a u2u or a reply. i'm just curious to know what's kept it going so long.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hey I cant believe how angry I was with you when I joined this thread, just shows you how we can all get diverted by others from our true path. I know that will never happen again as I learnt alot from that episode. You must have thought me slightly mad

you were angry with me?

lol I didn't sense it... but I sensed a possible mis-guided aggression or a defense mechanism.. You were frustrated anyway.. I picked that up.

Ahh who cares.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have some questions...

How can i Fix my sister's illness?
What des my tattoo really mean and why did i feel compelled to get it?
What the heck is going to happen in 2012?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
man, this thread is an epic, it's been here nearly all the time i've been here and i don't think i've read more than two pages of it but its sooo constant. it's just about always in the recent posts. i wonder how many people have read the whole thing, its like the bible, everyone is aware of it but no-one knows whats really in there. with that in mind i'm going to have a go at reading it, this weekend.

if anyone has read it i'ld love to know, in a u2u or a reply. i'm just curious to know what's kept it going so long.

lol, yeah it is epic man..

I have read maybe 80 of the first pages..mostly skimmed.. and I started posting and following consistantly like 100 pages or possible more ago.

We feed each other thoughts we all disect. We search for the bigger picture constantly.. i think this is what spirituality is all about... its just a fancy name for "truth seeking". Personal truth at that... no "scientific facts" here unless they pass the personal truth test of the soul. We just try to be open to every possibility.

I'm sorry i'm speaking for everyone. ?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by Mr Green

you were angry with me?

lol I didn't sense it... but I sensed a possible mis-guided aggression or a defense mechanism.. You were frustrated anyway.. I picked that up.

Ahh who cares.

I do not care in the slightest
Yes you are right I was full of a self defense mechanism but not anymore.

Yes what is this thread about? I must admit to not reading it all either but I do like this thread very much. I find the people on it to be very helpful and its almost like a casual coffee shop which you can wander in and out of when you feel like speaking about something. It is a unique thread I think. Menguard should be thanked once in a while for starting it.

Hey thanks menguard.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
its like the bible, everyone is aware of it but no-one knows whats really in there

Really funny, thanks.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Remember caveman this BUG HAS ISSUES. Where shall I begun, or should I even go there?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Remember caveman this BUG HAS ISSUES. Where shall I begun, or should I even go there?

lol out with it, lets go!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why is the World so compartementalized it is not obvious to the few that see beyond what is shown?

Why does the world have to place facts based on only what is seen and not behind that observation?

Has the world lost its clarity of the moment or am I to blame for all the worlds travesties?

Would a lesser world be more tolerable?

Tell me different and I might not bring the worst #storm this place has ever seen.

Does cruelty become the only gracing point in life?

Do we all seek the pleasure of the kill?

Why are we so dominated by not being our true selves, why is love looked upon as weakness in society?

I think something is wrong with the programming out there?

I THINK ITS TIME TO BECOME (WAR) SO OTHERS MAY SEE THE PLEASURE IN LIFE.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Why are we so dominated by not being our true selves, why is love looked upon as weakness in society?

Menguard when we become our true self, when we allow it to shine can we connect to a soul love we once knew, one that is endless, timeless and for all eternity?

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join