It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Men shall rome until the night becomes clear, but when the daylight comes how many have been slayed for delight?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Don't repress the psychological value of a (hardened mind) dear one

If hardened means you are impervious to reflection, you might want to reassess that value. Don't underestimate humanity, we are not so easily serenaded.

[edit on 2008/5/22 by SteveR]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Don't repress the psychological value of a (hardened mind) dear one

If hardened means you are impervious to reflection, you might want to reassess that value. Don't underestimate humanity, we are not so easily serenaded.

[edit on 2008/5/22 by SteveR]

The mind that is clear needs no reflection he holds the mirror in place.

Remember that, DEAR ONE.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Then the mirror is lacking some polish.

What will it take for you to consider?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Then the mirror is lacking some polish.

What will it take for you to consider?

Its not the size of the reflection but the way it reflects that counts.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Malfunctions beg for substitute reflections. Does your ability to refute only extend outwards? Consider the display achieves nothing. Then what for Menguard. Ungrounded thoughtforms make for inefficient communications. Remain in paralysis or ask yourself > does the scrutinizing path to success frighten or empower?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Malfunctions beg for substitute reflections. Does your ability to refute only extend outwards? Consider the display achieves nothing. Then what for Menguard. Ungrounded thoughtforms make for inefficient communications. Remain in paralysis or ask yourself > does the scrutinizing path to success frighten or empower?

Depends on who is doing the leading is it survival or is it LIFE?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Men shall rome until the night becomes clear, but when the daylight comes how many have been slayed for delight?

I will forever be undaunted by these unfolding realities, and will continue to engage those around me for higher spirits. What I don't understand are your tactics? Even if there is innocent truth behind your motives, it seems as if you've chosen a darker shade of debate. If I'm missing something, please advise.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I will forever be undaunted by these unfolding realities, and will continue to engage those around me for higher spirits. What I don't understand are your tactics? Even if there is innocent truth behind your motives, it seems as if you've chosen a darker shade of debate. If I'm missing something, please advise.

AAC

You choose to ignore the one feat that makes you alive your will to breathe, you chose to live life, yet you choose to dismiss the light all shades there of, to dismiss it is to dis-own it, you don't have to push it away but embrace and move with it. That darkness will propell your light, I know I don't mind getting my delicate hands dirty as long as the light is holding my vision in place.

You think your pushing away it will make it go away think again it will come back until you realise both are equal, they both lead into the same direction awareness.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Jesus would dispute.

It would be wiser not to get so strong-armed when you are still understanding and appreciating the complexities of spirit.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Jesus would dispute.

It would be wiser not to get so strong-armed when you are still understanding and appreciating the complexities of spirit.

"The mind without matter is motionless without the river guiding his body down stream"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You choose to ignore the one feat that makes you alive your will to breathe, you chose to live life, yet you choose to dismiss the light all shades there of, to dismiss it is to dis-own it, you don't have to push it away but embrace and move with it. That darkness will propell your light, I know I don't mind getting my delicate hands dirty as long as the light is holding my vision in place.

You think your pushing away it will make it go away think again it will come back until you realise both are equal, they both lead into the same direction awareness.

The brighter light holds the truth of the darkness, we do not have to peruse darkness to become more aware. You you yourself said the clear mind holds the mirror in place.
And your logic is fair, however also shared by guilty serial killers with personal points of conviction. They will seduce you with their reasoning.

AAC

[edit on 23-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Incase you didn't notice, "Jesus would dispute" is a checkmate.

Ok, I'm just tickled.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The brighter light holds the truth of the darkness, we do not have to peruse darkness to become more aware. You you yourself said the clear mind holds the mirror in place.
And your logic is fair, however also shared by guilty serial killers with personal points of conviction. They will seduce you with their reasoning.

AAC

[edit on 23-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

And who chose the life of that will but the spirit in flesh working his life into place amongst eternity.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You can't spread your purpose too thin. In some cases we may forget what we once believed in. Spiritual drive is distinct. Being part of it all and being of it all, this is the question at hand.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You can't spread your purpose too thin. In some cases we may forget what we once believed in. Spiritual drive is distinct. Being part of it all and being of it all, this is the question at hand.

AAC

Spirit never leaves you even when you are in sin, nor do your choices justify a means of arriving to a conclusion that has no answer, if it was answered you would already be gone.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Consider intuition?
Do you really need to touch a hot pot to know it will hurt? If you have never known of a hot pot, could you not pull that truth from spiritual triangulation? It seems to work for me.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreationreply to post by menguard

Consider intuition? 
  Do you really need to touch a hot pot to know it will hurt?  If you have never known of a hot pot, could you not pull that truth from spiritual triangulation?  It seems to work for me. 
AAC 
Do you really need to touch a pot to know that it will hurt. Observation or interpretation. Learning hurts for some but not all.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I know it looks like I'm overlooking your point, but it's only because I think you're overlooking mine.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I know it looks like I'm overlooking your point, but it's only because I think you're overlooking mine.

AAC

Quite the contrary I can see right through it.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join