It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Get over it, guys. I want to see meaningful submissions starting now.

I know you can do it.

SteveR

[edit on 2008/5/18 by SteveR]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi Menguard, please help me with this dilemma I am experiencing- how can I rid these things from my eyes? It has been going on too long and I have to stop it. Also, what are my guides names and can I call on them for advice and they will help me somehow? One more please and I will stop- what was I in my last past life? Thanks so much!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is a serious question from me right so no stupid answers please.
On the chakra meditation thread (skunk works) this person is going on about tantra meditation. I feel that this is wrong and not part of any light seeking. Is this just another fancy word for misusing the energy from the chakras or is it a real form of meditation?

Caveman how do you feel about this? I know you read this thread and contribute regularly.

I want to open my chakras to become more connected to other realms, dimensions and wisdom. I want to follow the calling I have been given but I just keep getting sent in the wrong direction.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT DIRECTION? Im all for just opening the main 7 chakras not interested in any of this other stuff. Im told do yoga, breath the fire, do tantra??? Please what am I to do?? Too many teachers too much information.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
This is a serious question from me right so no stupid answers please.
On the chakra meditation thread (skunk works) this person is going on about tantra meditation. I feel that this is wrong and not part of any light seeking. Is this just another fancy word for misusing the energy from the chakras or is it a real form of meditation?

Caveman how do you feel about this? I know you read this thread and contribute regularly.

I want to open my chakras to become more connected to other realms, dimensions and wisdom. I want to follow the calling I have been given but I just keep getting sent in the wrong direction.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT DIRECTION? Im all for just opening the main 7 chakras not interested in any of this other stuff. Im told do yoga, breath the fire, do tantra??? Please what am I to do?? Too many teachers too much information.

Sorry Ms Green, I haven't been around or contributing much because of this mode i'm in.. at the moment.

I'm going to give you simple words of advice i believe you already know but you just need to hear it:

"If its not right for you, THEN DON'T DO IT!"
Serious. If you feel like exploring what this guys sayin, then go for it.. but if its something your not into for whatever reason then don't force it. You won't enjoy it, and it will just mess you up man.

Hope that works for ya.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

My heart said no and I just knew you were going to say that too. Thanks caveman. Plenty of things out there to take you off your correct path isnt there.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
(0.02)

You as an individual have the ultimate authority over your radiation to yourself, the other selves, and to God.

You make these choices every instant of your life. You alone are responsible for them. For this reason it is critical to understand them.

It is not enough to acknowledge love as personal salvation. You must become a lover of god, and every facet of creation, including yourself.

There is a circuit of spiritual energy waiting to be completed and maintained. Let energy flow from God to You and from You to God. That alone is highly empowering. Recognize that disservice to self, and disservice to God, and disservice to other selves is an equally interchangable equation. As humans we split things up into definable objects, however it is all one. If your service to any 1 of these 3 is out, the whole equation falls down.

In simple terms: Love God. Let God Love You. Let Others Be Loved.

Why do you want to live like this? It is within our grasp to end many of the injustices and evils present in our created reality. Every light that shines is one step closer to a mass revolution in the way things work. Life is only unfair if we contribute unfairness. The power to transform all around you is yours.

Don't believe? The Death on the Cross is a submission and a recognition of our Power to define. Each of us have it and it's time we used it for Light. Earth becoming Unified under Light starts with You. You have the authority to accept changes to your reality. Trust & Know. As on Earth (your domain) as it is in Heaven (gods domain).

"On Earth as it is in Heaven."

SteveR

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Beautifully put my often misunderstood friend.

Choice words.

It is easy to love, all you have to do is try.

And if you think it is out of reach, pretend. After a few weeks of sincere pretending, wouldn't you know it, you will start seeing the seed of love grow. It is up to you to increase your light, so that the flower may grow up to the heavens.

Inspired by SteveR.

AAC

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

There is a circuit of spiritual energy waiting to be completed and maintained. Let energy flow from God to You and from You to God. That alone is highly empowering. Recognize that disservice to self, and disservice to God, and disservice to other selves is an equally interchangable equation. As humans we split things up into definable objects, however it is all one. If your service to any 1 of these 3 is out, the whole equation falls down.

I dont know what to say..except wow.

Thanks Steve for another great post.

MG

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You are most welcome. Felt I should throw this out there. If it brings one person closer to God it was worth the time. Love your signature by the way, Photon Effective!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by Mr Green

You are most welcome. Felt I should throw this out there. If it brings one person closer to God it was worth the time. Love your signature by the way, Photon Effective!

Oh thanks, its just what I am photon effective

Your post is really good and I think I will read it often as it speaks volumes. True man of the light

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

So you girlscouts are going to have it out on 911 issue about time.

Don't touch this one though, lol.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I replied to your excellent post. lol..

Very suprising the responses from people. I think deeming something innapropriate almost demonstrates a level of immaturity. Come on we can't discuss it spiritually/ scientifically? Its no different then simple physics and chemisty... light photons interacting??... ahh taboo!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by SteveR

careful, don't call him a girl man... he foe'd me for it! lol..

I can't help if I think hes a beautiful man! haha ( I'm the one with the long hair, here.)

Fun and games steve-o! - ER

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Exactly it's SEMANTICS if I don't appeal to the crowd's view, god forbid it is done away with, but for the rational at mind, they see they are exactly two of the same coins.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by SteveR

careful, don't call him a girl man... he foe'd me for it! lol..

I can't help if I think hes a beautiful man! haha ( I'm the one with the long hair, here.)

Fun and games steve-o! - ER

Slapping around the old self importance helps to keep us grounded that is why a I am fond on tempering spirits it makes them shine.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What can I say... I feel infantile attention seeking brings us all down. Do not waste the mind God gave you. Square away.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So where shall we begun in the sun or in the dark void of life, where it began to live, with thought freedom grows, without it, its already grown into form and its manifestng itself unseen.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

What can I say... I feel infantile attention seeking brings us all down. Do not waste the mind God gave you. Square away.

lol i suppose I should mention that the comment that foe'd me stevo was written when I was destroyed from a night of partying
... I go out with these freinds because they are like my brothers, always have a bored time but seeing them really heals me, and then I come home and instantly think whats GOIN ON ON ATS? Hell I like talking to you guys, even if it is infintile discussion. Point taken as well stever, I think the key thing here is to keep away from the keyboard when i'm in such a state, haha.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Do I get taken off your foe list aswell?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think I need a new job.

I was meditating on these obligations we feel for employers.. it really got me thinking. I mean.. even if your employer takes so much from you and really full out abuses you, one would think they should have no reason to think they can rely on you. But thats the thing.. I will love no matter what... Even if the employer has taken so much from me, i'm not gunna hold a grudge. They might need me (or you).. even if they don't show it any way..."financially" or even a simple thank you... And I look at this way... I want a new job.. or to do the same job with another company... well... my boss is perfectly capable of hiring someone new, which he could have done a while ago and honored my requests to transfer simultaneously.... so.. if I was to give like a 2 weeks job notice.. (the standard).. they would have enough time to hire.. SIX people to replace me if they wanted to... I mean.. I guess I couldnt figure out if i was being selfish.. as a change is what my soul needs, but I'd glady sacrifice a little to help another you know... like I could quit...but maybe when things are better with the company.. so I don't make matters worse? You see I'm worried about worsening someone elses situation by just trying to fix mine...

But heres the thing... so in a way.. I am feeding them what they need... but they can hire people at any time... so they are perfectly able to feed themselves.. yet they still want ME to feed them.. Its a depency... So... I guess what I'm saying is.. I should be able to get this freedom I desire, quit my job.. and in my thinking.. I wouldnt be hindering this company because they are able to feed themselves in this regard.

I guess I couldn't get that through my head and put it as a low priority until now.

I just ALWAYS want to be a solution to a problem, not part of the problem itself. But you need to give the soul what it needs..

I think I just need to do it, see what happens, and learn from it with humility. Its tough having to let people down.

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join