It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I said get in there and post boy............

WAITING, STILL WAITING.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Why is that because you say so, I am not buying it you better bring more to the table then that, NEXT IN LINE.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

menguard what is this reply to? Is this your reply to my last post?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I said get in here and post, I don't have time to bleed so catch the blood around me.

Bloodshed makes for good friends, long live freedom.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Why does the world have to place facts based on only what is seen and not behind that observation?

Because anything else would be 'halucinations' or wishful thinking, perhaps attention seeking. These assessments seem to be common.

Has the world lost its clarity of the moment or am I to blame for all the worlds travesties?

Throughout our "tought" history... authority has been taken rather then carefully elected. It could be that the "wise" are a minority, and as such do not speak the language the majority wants to hear, to deliver what they misguidedly want instead of NEED. And those in authority, government, religious and scientific also claim authority of the mind, and what is and what isn't "REAL". I believe we were born with clarity, and it has stripped from us piece by piece as we grow up.

If your kid says there's a monster under the bed... try hearing him out.
You know what I mean though.

Would a lesser world be more tolerable?

It would be different, in many ways, as would be our learning process, I believe.

Tell me different and I might not bring the worst #storm this place has ever seen.

Do it, they need it. Shake up the fishtank. Call it a sociological/spiritual study.

Does cruelty become the only gracing point in life?

Do we all seek the pleasure of the kill?

Get on your computer, have a few beers, chat to your freinds and have a freindly game of counter-strike, ego-stroking gun battle. Remember, shooting people is supposed to be fun, especially if they are your freinds.
- I like those games but I feel it gives me unwanted negative energy, so I haven't played them for like a year.. although I just finished a game where you assassinate people in ancient jeruselem... I did notice I was pretty scrambled after that 2 day obsession ended.

Why are we so dominated by not being our true selves, why is love looked upon as weakness in society?

Because love is for girls... you're not a girl are you..?

It seems flowery, soft, out of touch with the "real world". We're told to love, but we are bred HARD. I admit I used to hate music, and then most bands until I was about 19... as I thought the lyrics were un-original and ..evidently not 'real' or manly enough.
. One thing's for sure..when others see any love shine through you, they try to stomp it out, because they fear it.

I think something is wrong with the programming out there?

we're living in a coo-coo clock. Do everything backwards and things might work out better for everyone. (as we already do everything backwards..so.. it would be a correction
)

I THINK ITS TIME TO BECOME (WAR) SO OTHERS MAY SEE THE PLEASURE IN LIFE.

What did you have in mind?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I said get in there and post boy............

WAITING, STILL WAITING.

Hey man, moving quote tags around takes time.

I think i'm going to use a "Q" and "A" system in the future.

I like the red, Do I hear a faint war cry? Does this mean we get to paint our faces and style our hair - (see even the manliest bloodthirsty man is undeniably in touch with their feminin side... it just takes a battle to bring it out!
)

Some guy in the back row: "I hope the english soldiers like my war hair... before I kill em!"

lol

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
MADPOETRY

"Oh the bodies, how glorious the bodies everywhere, the blood that spills, the sheets that are covered in red, ohh the mother that squeals her dearly departed forgotten, may I never taste that death the day my life came into place, that day was memorable for that is the day, my death gave birth to life. Forgive me if I flatter myself, the kill count is piling up, how disturbing you say, but what about those that never see the dawn of a new day, how repetitive is the world when nothing matters, ohh the bloodshed we seek so shall the brainmatter not"

Your death is the beginning of life, I see death all around me and yet I am uninspired to fight, yet when your families tortured for who, but the devils delight, shall we play in the blood soaked bodies around us, and revel in our kills, for those that play with guns look for the easy kill"

How romantic you say ahhh.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

MADPOETRY

"Oh the bodies, how glorious the bodies everywhere, the blood that spills, the sheets that are covered in red, ohh the mother that squeals her dearly departed forgotten, may I never taste that death the day my life came into place, that day was memorable for that is the day, my death gave birth to life. Forgive me if I flatter myself, the kill count is piling up, how disturbing you say, but what about those that never see the dawn of a new day, how repetitive is the world when nothing matters, ohh the bloodshed we seek so shall the brainmatter not"

Your death is the beginning of life, I see death all around me and yet I am uninspired to fight, yet when your families tortured for who, but the devils delight, shall we play in the blood soaked bodies around us, and revel in our kills, for those that play with guns look for the easy kill"

How romantic you say ahhh.

That is joyful and inspiring, it should be read to the military.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This means we get to cover ourselves in the blood of others for the delight of pain and pleasure, the more sadistic the better, what warpt poetry can you contribute my friend show me the power of the DARK SIDE, LOL.

The DARK MIND.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well you've gone mad I feel. So whats all this seeing red and blood and angry I see. I still want an answer whether your in war mood or not please. Answer NOW or I'll slap you
Ahh you think I cant well I can.

ANSWER NOW

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No my dear that is a ranting of the mind, nevermind the channel you create in life for death spoils the blood of many.

Get in here and bring it, or don't bring at all.

I said get in here.

NOW.

THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR THE SOFT MINDED GET IN HERE AND BRING IT.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This means we get to cover ourselves in the blood of others for the delight of pain and pleasure, the more sadistic the better, what warpt poetry can you contribute my friend show me the power of the DARK SIDE, LOL.

The DARK MIND.

haha i'm not much for poetry but I can unleash the beast that is my darker half if you want.

Burning garbage, burning flesh, always destroying, toturing animals, burning things for my contempt for nature. Man is greater then TREE. Tortureous mind games to every lesser being I see, their confusion is pleasureably comedic to me.

You confused moron, I want to bludgeon your head and watch you fall, open your head, punching holes in your ugly skull. I long for the day that I can peel off your skin, stab you repeatadly and chop off your limbs. To watch your body fall, to spill all your blood, I must kill kill kill, because I'm a MAN, and there can be only one! ME!

lol...
babblings of the darker side. Theres plenty more where that came from.. I was being nice.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now watch everything that has been seen in war is but a far cry that is rarely seen in the eye of the killer.

Does military require sociopathic behavior, or do they just tell you not to think for yourselves and react?

The thrill of the kill hooraaaaaaaaaa.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
These children need to see the dark side of war.reply to post by CavemanDD

That is some beautifull #, there my friend absolutelty beautiful.
These children need to see the dark side of war.[

My guns at rest so I stick it to his temple, I blow his brains out but nobody was home to begin with. How funny fecal matter, oh the brains the grey matter, blood covered and soaked in the urine of my fellow comrades, some are pissing themselves, for they have not seen it up close and live, I hear the chantings of a screamer, his cries are truly disturbing, oh I feel I awakened the sleeping dragon within the more bodies I kill.

Laid to rest.

Keep bringing it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Now watch everything that has been seen in war is but a far cry that is rarely seen in the eye of the killer.

Does military require sociopathic behavior, or do they just tell you not to think for yourselves and react?

The thrill of the kill hooraaaaaaaaaa.

Killing for a country or because you're told to, or because a god encourages, relieves one of all sense of guilt and responsibility... at least until they make that first kill... and then mayble one or 2 more... If they can come out with a clear mind, they could be a bit sociopathic I would think.

If they have a total mental breakdown.. well then, they need to learn to listen to their heart and not their primal instinct. I'd like to think the lust for battle calls to all of us. Would you choose to learn a martial art that gives you the most balance and confidence... or power, deadly killing techniques and title that strikes the most fear.

If someone were about to fight you, do you tell them you know karate, or boxing with mixed ju jitsu... you know like UFC!! YEAH, BLOOD,, TOUGH...FUN.. lol

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The more kills I get under my belt the more my authoritive power increases.

For I am the BLOODLUST KILLER OF KILLERS, woman run, children slaughtered, never mind them it was you or them.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who I ask is ready for REALISM? ANY TAKERS, ANY AT ALL.

Of course not that would be too entertaining to some.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll come back later, I think you've had too much coffee today.

MG

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sweaty palms, weapons drawn with anticipation. We'll test our power to see who has the superior nation. Un-godly beings, their thoughts are less then human, I will end their life and send them to the deities they so blindly worship. If they aren't with us, then they are against us, they stand between this world and the next, and their death shall bring me honor and victory. Let their bodies be left to rot, and decay, let the level of disease that follows be a sign of our power, as to strike fear and and panic to those who might challenge our superiority.

The size of our weapons and prestige of our uniforms unite us, and give us an abundance in confidence, with the banner flying high, we will conquer, and those who oppose, their corpes will litter our territory, and their bones will be ground to dust.

Never under-estimate the power of a prestigous attire and a good banner. It has the power to control minds, to surrender free will, with no resistance.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Who I ask is ready for REALISM? ANY TAKERS, ANY AT ALL.

Of course not that would be too entertaining to some.

In reality there is a war in my mind, the good may be occupying the territory, but it is the flip-side of my daul nature. The "evil" is there and every now and then it wants to speak up. I am a being full of love, but don't under-estimate my evil capabilties, my destructive power.

Though a feeling of clarity floods my mind, there-in also lies insanity, a little thing/aspect that loves to shake me up when I think its not there anymore, just to let me know that its there, and that it is a part of me.

I see this quality of myself, and multiply it by the number of people I see. I'm ready for anyone to turn into a "reality bomb" at any moment, and shake things up. How much stability do you think people have?

Nonsense? perhaps... perhaps I am speaking nonsense or it is this insanity that floods my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join