It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
But the bodies lust for this everlasting complacent mind of forgiveness, ohh the nation wide forgiveness does it not speak numbers about the mind that see to destroy a nation under its peak, bring your rifles, bring your guns, bring your woman, bring your nuns, for those that see the eyes of a solidier have already died, for those that are guessing my location I already have you in my scope, I let a round off into your leg, that way I can see others come to pull the body in, I lust for this action for this is when the fun is begun, ohh look there is a head, oh nice attire and well spead, the peace is coming home knowing you don't have to fight but maybe that thought wasn't alright, there are those that know what I have done, I can't erase the bodies I have made numb. The smell here is getting bad, I can now hold my vomit, but why I ask myself the putrid smell of copper burning from the blood of the bodies, oh my appetite is increased for disease, may the peasents fall around me and woman strip for when they enter my side thats all they will be a drift.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I'll come back later, I think you've had too much coffee today.

MG

Come back when you've found your dark side.

lol... Cmon let it out. It will remind you why you follow the path of light.

How can be really appreciate the value of something, if we can't compare it do anything?

How can you understand the true value of yes, without no?

Ahhh you'll get on the wagon.. IF YOU'RE ONE OF US, YOU'LL DO IT.. You ARE one us, aren't you? (anger / fear / aggresive posture)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by Mr Green
I'll come back later, I think you've had too much coffee today.

MG

Come back when you've found your dark side.

lol... Cmon let it out. It will remind you why you follow the path of light.

How can be really appreciate the value of something, if we can't compare it do anything?

How can you understand the true value of yes, without no?

Ahhh you'll get on the wagon.. IF YOU'RE ONE OF US, YOU'LL DO IT.. You ARE one us, aren't you? (anger / fear / aggresive posture)

Way to appeal to her female nurturing side, do we dare talk about babies left at babysitters.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"Babysitters exposed"

Oh how glorious I just left my baby at the sitters she is such a nice person, I don't know much about her, but how much could that mean. Ohh well maybe they are just playing, you know like doctor kid torture, or maybe some hair pulling, or you know, the cough medicine trick.

Yeah thats it its not that bad, I mean I get the day out, how sick you say, but how do you know what goes on undercover, should we dare to play.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

But the bodies lust for this everlasting complacent mind of forgiveness, ohh the nation wide forgiveness does it not speak numbers about the mind that see to destroy a nation under its peak, bring your rifles, bring your guns, bring your woman, bring your nuns, for those that see the eyes of a solidier have already died, for those that are guessing my location I already have you in my scope, I let a round off into your leg, that way I can see others come to pull the body in, I lust for this action for this is when the fun is begun, ohh look there is a head, oh nice attire and well spead, the peace is coming home knowing you don't have to fight but maybe that thought wasn't alright, there are those that know what I have done, I can't erase the bodies I have made numb. The smell here is getting bad, I can now hold my vomit, but why I ask myself the putrid smell of copper burning from the blood of the bodies, oh my appetite is increased for disease, may the peasents fall around me and woman strip for when they enter my side thats all they will be a drift.

lol, dark.

You forgot to mention, let the women carry the seed of your superior genetics, proven truer, each kill. Let all the children be the bastards of greatness, so that the tribe may grow stronger.

But when there is no more territory to be conquered, when the position of authority is assured and dare not questioned.... what is there to do? Boredom calls, is it... Set fire to the city...? Now that there is no'one left to fight, do we fight our own we call family? Must this continue until only one is left? ... until all manner of madness has consumed us and we are lonely and tortured within the prison of our minds...with the key dangling in front of us but we do not reach out... Maybe for some the prison just gets bigger, darker, lonelier and more painful and crippling.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

So nothing's spared eh? Shall we show a reminder of more darkness?

Is it babies and cute little animals now?

Memories of GWAR lyrics flood my mind.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Ohh I have just burned down a village and all that was in it, not nice to stay and play and watch their burning desire go up in flames, please locate my daughter for I think she is in there, there is no time my dear, I am a killer, I kill because I like the way it makes me feel, ohh dear daughter may your life be placed in fear, fear me not child for I am your father priest and pastor at the local church enjoy the slaughter and how we make them weep, enjoy the tears of the forgotten enjoy the personalities that have left, enjoy the deaf unable to hear what is around them and the blind unwilling to see, ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY, KILL, KILL KILL,

How interesting when we let this action flow it almost becomes second nature. HOW SICK YOU SAY?!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

brutal and barbaric I LOVE IT. "Sweet dreams are made of these, I travel the world in seven seas everybodies looking for something, ohhh, keep your head up, keep moving on, keep your head up, keep moving on, Some of them want to abuse you, keep movingon, some of them want to be abused.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you trying to make me angry. You dare to talk to me of the dark side. I have walked within the dark side and its followers, I know of their intentions , their smoke and mirrors their lies and deceipt. Darth Vader is a pussy cat compared to the dark I have walked with.

No I will never follow any dark side ever again I know the light and live in the light . I do not need to find the dark to know why I follow the light.

I am the light, the light is me and no dark lord will ever change this . Do not even joke about how you are playing with the dark as you do now, it will trick you into thinking you actually enjoy it.

LOVE THE LIGHT ALWAYS or loose your very soul.

Thats not just to caveman either.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

And so your soul is laid to rest, enjoy my dear for it was only a test, how sick you say, and now you want to play, who am I to play with peoples desires.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

indeed. I have an interest in my dark side, but I can't begin to understand it.. because it is the light that is understood.. To follow the path of darkness at this point for me would be like... I feel like I'd have to forget.. to sacrifice awareness so that ignorance could do its thing. But I still think about it... because I want to question everything, and theres also a sense of responsibility... to do things constructively.

Ms Green you may have seen and learned of the dark side of your nature, but do not forget it is there. I think in a universe of free will, even those drowning in light could murderously, selfishly take a life. And if they have forgotten about their dark side, if it is unfamiliar, then perhaps it can be devastating..

I always think of the "jedi" as much as I find holes in the wisdom in those games / movies.. But I think of the powerful jedi who uses their power for love, and see how they easily get consumed by the darkness, in which their darkness eventually is as strong as their light.. its like a polar shift.

I often wonder if and how I could do a polar shift of the soul.

I try to familiarize myself with my dark side, as much as it is displeasing to me... but which is interesting.. because I notice.. it can get to the point where you FEAR it.... FEAR... you fear you will be shown horrors you know of, and you know how displeasing they are... and it says to me.. if I fear it, then I do not fully understand it.

Is it that the more light we gain, the darker the opposing force becomes? You know what I mean? You take on stronger demons/ entities..

Either way you break it down, its a balance thing, and my experiences have shown me repeatadly that balance is KEY..

IF you were the christian god, would you be fighting little demons or what you take on satan? To that which end, you would know the truth of its existence, or rather.. the lack of truth, and in which it will help you learn the truth of your OWN.

Its like... you could retreat into the light, but whos left to guard the gates? Two opposing forces, eternally staring each other in the eye.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These children need to see the dark side of war.

Balance is the key.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ms Green you may have seen and learned of the dark side of your nature, but do not forget it is there. I think in a universe of free will, even those drowning in light could murderously, selfishly take a life. And if they have forgotten about their dark side, if it is unfamiliar, then perhaps it can be devastating..

It is not the dark side of my nature it is the dark side. It will never get me again in its trap. You can not have seen it to talk as you do. You do need to see it to know your enemy. This is why I walked with the dark lords to know them , I questioned why me at the time..now I know why. Beware of the dark lords they wish to steal your light if it is powerful. They also fear you for what you could become, I strive to become this everyday..and everyday I get stronger.

These dark lords pose as light, the trick is to work out who is dark behind their facade of light.

Do not speak to me of seeking the dark my friends you are out of your depth. No babysitters here only light warriors. Which are you ehy.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are Crystal Skulls objects that were created by humans or extraterrestrials?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And, what do you think this contributes?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A couple relevant quotes from a couple cool dudes...

"You are what you repeat." Aristotle

"The more you think about a thought, the heavier it weighs on the mind." AAC

Your affinity for sadistic humor is counter-productive to decontamination of perception. Did I say in my opinion?

AAC

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

MADPOETRY

"Oh the bodies, how glorious the bodies everywhere, the blood that spills, the sheets that are covered in red, ohh the mother that squeals her dearly departed forgotten, may I never taste that death the day my life came into place, that day was memorable for that is the day, my death gave birth to life. Forgive me if I flatter myself, the kill count is piling up, how disturbing you say, but what about those that never see the dawn of a new day, how repetitive is the world when nothing matters, ohh the bloodshed we seek so shall the brainmatter not"

Your death is the beginning of life, I see death all around me and yet I am uninspired to fight, yet when your families tortured for who, but the devils
delight, shall we play in the blood soaked bodies around us, and revel in our kills, for those that play with guns look for the easy kill"

How romantic you say ahhh.

Has it opened peoples eyes to the FACTS OF WAR SCENARIOS?

I think it helped relieve tension in this ATS ENTITY. It calmed down the most hardiest souls, did it not, or did it increase the fire.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No fire fueled. But maybe a shortsighted expression at the least.

However, I do compliment the Hawthorn/Edgar A Poe esque style.

AAC

[edit on 22-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It had little use, perhaps as a novelty value. The further you move away 'to the stars' the less you will comprehend and conceptualize human psychologies.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Don't repress the psychological value of a (hardened mind) dear one.

The spirit is ready to guide the living home.

"No man really lives until he dies" -Braveheart.

How many deaths will it take for mankind to live?

Nobody told me they like the color red and how it brings out the color in my eyes

[edit on 22-5-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join