It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by CavemanDD

Do I get taken off your foe list aswell?

lol sure, you never were a foe but I was kinda looking forward to a freindly conflict. lol

Like the illuminatti! you know... we sit around our chess board and invade each others countries, spreading terror in the name of "sport".. Good times. lol This world is like.. living in a coo-coo clock!.. as demonstrated by the content on this site alone.

yeah your off my list, lol damn.. I surrender.. Canada is yours.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Do I get taken off your foe list aswell?

Done

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

"Sometimes the best thing we can do is but stare at a vision and if that vision grows there is something meaningful behind it"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

"Sometimes the best thing we can do is but stare at a vision and if that vision grows there is something meaningful behind it"

I THINK I understand what you're saying.

I have much ambition, and there is much I want to accomplish / give to the world.. And even if the "good" outweighs the "bad" by like 98% to 2%.... you know what I mean.. that small amount still seems undesireable if i SEE that it can be avoided at the cost of further suffering.

I am begginning to understand the burden.. such is the reason I am on earth today, as my dreams would tell me... Wanting to escape the burden... To make choices that could negatively affect others despite something telling us that its for a greater purpose perhaps.

I guess I started thinking about it when I read something displeasing in my birth chart ( i know they can be wrong some times but I explored the idea just to see if it held any truth, and to change myself otherwise if it is an undesireable trait.. "His success is gained through dubious means".

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Only place importance in the (now being), without -it nothing comes into fruition.

That now-being is only in the direct moment.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Your right, simple advice, often forgot. Any choice I make I know I'm not going to dwell on anyway.. because as you said, its all in the moment.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Simple but an often needed reminder. Humans often struggle to control the now.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The moment doesn't need control if you are in it.

It needs allowance and acceptance, the change for any party to grow.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That's definitely something I'd be willing to learn about.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's definitely something I'd be willing to learn about.

You have, you will, and you are.

all those happening all at the same time, the mind, the body, the spirit.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One doesn't move forward if the mind is on a circular path of it's own design. I tend to think that is where most of us are.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If that design is free to operate those that know how will and those that don't won't.

The flow is tunning in and out of the past selves, present selves, and future selves.

within itself.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

How would one find out 'how'?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

How would one find out 'how'?

By choosing a freedom when the moments at rest, then spirit decides.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You think the Spirit can always convince the Mind?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Without IT the mind would be lost in the world trying to wonder what the body has to do.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Point taken. I just see potential for the mind's facts to reject spirit's truths.

[edit on 2008/5/20 by SteveR]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Truer words haven't been spoken.

On the subject, i notice within many epiphanies or revelations, clarity is effortless while the flashlight is shining down on it in an otherwise dark room.

We now need to focus on how it is possible to empower/balloon the "moment" large enough to fit our entire existence inside, so that we may be able to utilize our foresight inside the moment.

That is the only way to "survive" in the moment, imho.

AAC

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In Searching to enter the spiritual realm to seek knowledge and guidance. Where do you start What are the steps?

I was reading about the onesness to all things and to understand our connection to God from STEVER,

HOWEVER, it would be appreciated if someone would come up with their (respected, oppionated) Manual of Entering The Sacred Silence.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
In Searching to enter the spiritual realm to seek knowledge and guidance. Where do you start What are the steps?

I was reading about the onesness to all things and to understand our connection to God from STEVER,

HOWEVER, it would be appreciated if someone would come up with their (respected, oppionated) Manual of Entering The Sacred Silence.

You start by asking yourself questions.

To understand the connection to god, we must learn to understand ourself and our place and flow with nature. Basically what I'm saying is.. you start simple... you draw what seem to be the most obvious observations about yourself and your reality and you expand those observations... taking them deeper and deeper and so on.

Becoming aware of what is already there. We have this tendency to look at everything being external, and ourselves being isolated from from the whole.

I'd say theres lots of places to start, but it comes down to what you want.. your perception.. its your path... start asking yourself questions and move on from there..

I just spent 5 hours writing about how I percieve reality the other day.. I'd be glad to show it but this messageboard is screening the website or something.. if you were to u2u me I could send you the link.

But then.. I don't know what good it would do you,, as it is as "I" percieve reality.. even though it may be similar to what others say, but that is not why I believe it.. its because I have explored the concepts and believe it to be a personal truth (for the time being, until it expands as well)..

I think an interesting thing to do.. is if you got like a movie about Nature or something.. throw that on and observe everything, and analyse what's happening.. there's a lot of things that are right there in front of us that I think we miss..

For instance.. I was talking to a co-worker today about evolution, as being in the interest of a combined conciousness, and I was talking about a school of fish, how they move all perfectly together without even a millisecond of delay really.. They are ONE. Ants... they are so small, and by this alone we assume there is no intelligence to them and that they are only capable of the smallest functions yet they know how to serve the interest of the colony quite intelligently if you ask me.

You start with small observations, the easy ones that you are aware of... anaylse them.. and take it deeper..

Some advice.. but I think from your question alone you already know what it is you have to do.

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join