It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Ha...Its funny because I have the same feeling right now in my joints. I want to get them all loose and cracked. I feel a need to do yoga and stay in great physical shape.

I feel my neck seems to be the area that is in need of the most work along with my back...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can tell you, I also remember one time where I heard this type of vaccume/blender sound over our appartment me my wife and kids were living at that time and me slamming right back into bed.

One was a sucking sound and one was like an auto-reverse propulsion sound. I believe I was just dropped back from another dimension into the bed. Right out of thin air.

The blender sound was going first, then all I heard was this vacume cleaner sound. They were bringing me through dimensions.

I know the blender sound is when they are creating the rip in between dimensions and the vacume sound is them sucking you through it and finally you hear like something is stuck in a tube and being pushed out.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Of course most of the time the object is there to fire up certain parts of the body that remain dormant. The etherical implants speed up the bodies vibratory force. They usually dissolve in the skin after it performs its function they are bio-degradable. They can be placed to disrupt certain negative energy factors, to make us immune to them. It's like placing a shield around it. It discharges electrical signals to the nerve impulses to quiet down.

So no implant is bad in a sense then. They could be a little more careful though putting these things in. Its like this time they knew that I knew so they didn't even bother hidding the evidence. Must admit that day I felt alot more aware than the day before.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The only one tagging you or keeping track of you is family from before you jumped into a body, so if some seem downright scary, well, that is a body you have chosen in a previous life or life simultaneous to this one.

Our FAMILY TREE as humans is very large. Many other bodies we have put on since Earth, so get over it lol. Some scary shelters for the soul but oh well. A different body calls for a different enviroment. Just like on Earth how Earths races are split up to meet the climate and solar issues, same thing. Different bodies, for different living arrangements.

lol:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ANSWER:
Everthing Leaves an IMPRINT OF ITSELF BEHIND, everything.

Think of it like a blueprints to come. As we travel through dimensions we will leave other personas behind but we will be taking others with us.

You could think of it as a Adjacent Self. Neighbors helping neighbors.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If someone has helped you and you make of him your authority, then are you not preventing all further help, not only from him, but from everything about you? Does not help lie about you everywhere? Why look in only one direction? And when you are so enclosed so bound, can any help reach you? But when you are open, there is unending help in all things, from the song of a bird to the call of a human being, from the blade of grass to the immensity of the heavens. The poison and corruption begin when you look to one person as your authority, your guide, your saviour.

--J Krishnamurti

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

The only one saving you when the time gets ruff will be yourself, no delusion about that.

One can seek and find but none shall seek in my name. The inner spirit knows its travels but the mind is a relative to its physical condition, a state that has been minded for centuries.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

We want to be freeeeeeeeee.

AAC

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"All matter in the physical universe is a unfied field of energy, and if it is energy then it can be used as such."

These things we call vibrations are stimulations of the soul to know.

The endless universe is always guiding but seeking belongs to the unknown.

The brain is a space beings property and can be used as such.

Change happens only when one is still.

The periods of peace happen when the space is free from direction, a void in time happens.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The only one tagging you or keeping track of you is family from before you jumped into a body, so if some seem downright scary, well, that is a body you have chosen in a previous life or life simultaneous to this one.

lol:

Funny looking family menguard
but hey whatever. Thanks as always.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are welcome.

Some replies seem to destroy or Embrace realities, but truth is just a matter of fiction, all perspective.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
menguard, can you explain the implants and their influence on joints again. I didn't quite understand their purpose and why some people are chosen and others aren't.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Some implants are like serial numbers for people. They are categorized into a computer and when there time comes for selections they get tagged.

I remember when I was younger I woke up with this wierd water module under my skin that reminded me of a water blister but it was located on my neck right by some arteries. I knew it was foreign and not domesticated into my body.

They are there for tuning frequencies. Fine tuning them. All of us have a certain (vibrational signature) that is categorized by energy currents that run through these, its like a kick start to know when the body is changing its molecular structure, you have to know when to intervene so the process changes the speed dilation of the individual and not the other way around. It is like having a tunning fork in your body but it records your souls vibrations. I would say its more like inner communication with the soul and space beings. Thats exactly what it is. Spiritual Puberty of sorts to know you are remembered by your people. They can scan the universe and pull up a certain registered frequency that gives somebodies soul location on the planet.

I guess you could say its kind of like THE MATRIX where they can get a lock on your location and beam you the hell out there, nice hugh.

Also that implant that is alive and moving through the body is the real deal, I had something placed in my skull back when I was twenty and I could feel something moving around in there, almost like scratching my skull. Changing the brain chemistry. I guess you could say we are like space parts to them and they can update us anytime they want. Throw a dog a bone, sounds right.

Like walking talking robots that get a better part each time they show improvement.

Also what I get is the one for the skull is selected for termination. I am thinking the one for the skull is like a (timing device) when to tell the body to shut down when it is no longer needed.

If I have said (too much) let me know?

Either we can have an extended vacation or not, its kind of how in tune we are with the universe and how well we prepare our bodies for making leaps in space.

I know they can alter the-- bodies (electromagnetic field) and pull the one around the body to convert that energy to the brain so we can pick them up in our phyiscal senses.

This might be scary to some but intelligence has responsibility.

You know what's funny is that I know that I have been A SURGEON in another life for alien bodies.

And yet I have never picked up a scalpal in this life. Maybe I know humans are off their game (lol).

A field surgeon. How would you like a (psychic surgeon) taking care of you without response?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

If I have said (too much) let me know?

No carry on, I love what you have to say. Your one enlightened individual and I think its great you choose to share your knowledge. Carry on.

This might be scary to some but intelligence has responsibility.

How true, how very true.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think I may have hyper-glycemia, but i don't want to take medicine or have anything to do with western health/medication at all.

I have bad nerves. I am the most shakey in the morning, and particularly mornings after I went out drinking.

But yeah.. this has been with me my whole life and it really hasn't affected me, except now I realise it kind of is. Even though it is very subtle it is enough to throw off my whole balance, this is something I want to improve.

I want no more shakes, I want to be as balanced as everyone else.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hey my friend. My suggestion is to focus on your 'health' for a couple months. Understand your body and your body's level of nutrients, which you may fall short on because of your diet. Study your daily intake and see how your daily intake of nutrients breaks down against your daily suggested needs based on your size.

Look and see what you are lacking, then google side-effects from lacking those nutrients. Perhaps it is an easier fix than you know.

Just a suggestion though Caveman.

Drinking tends to exacerbate all nutritious shortcomings, btw. Also dehydration can also cause the shakes. Do you drink plenty of liquids, outside of beer and wine?

AAC

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Your electrolyte state, is out of balance, buy some electrolyte pills, they have them at health food stores. Take two after you are done with drinking and you should be fine.

Drink with water.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
interesting guys, thanks.

I do get plenty of vitamins and minerals. But i'm sure somethings out of balance that I have yet to figure out. I've tried all sorts of combinations...excess of things and trying to deprive myself of things to see if it makes a difference.

For over 20 years I haven't cared but now I realise its time to fix it.. maybe then I won't feel wobbly on a bike / motorcycle, and when trying to do qi-gong excercises.

I think I get enough water, I try to anyway.

I'll try the suggestions, thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello Mengaurd. I give you permission to tell everyone everything you can about me. What say you? Please tell everyone here and the world what you would. Speak the truth Menguard!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fossilized

Answer:
Your (so spoiled) its scarry, but with--- ambition.

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join