It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

think I may have hyper-glycemia, but i don't want to take medicine or have anything to do with western health/medication at all.

Is that too much sugar? I think it is as hypo would be not enough? Well which ever way round it is if you don't want to take medication for it you'll have to really work out each day all your sugars. I think depending on how serious it is it can be controlled by diet but you must realize that if diet control isn't working to accept this or you will do yourself some serious damadge caveman. The cells that control sugar regulation in you are obviously not working properly and you must not run away from this fact. But yes Im all for trying the natural approach first , but your shakes do sound very much like high blood sugar.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi Menguard....6 yrs ago i started seeing the number 333 all of the time....I'd wake up at that moment, look at the clock and it would be 333.....it happend a lot and one day after several months of it happening...I woke up, knew it was going to be 333 but didnt look at the clock...I stayed in bed for at least 5 mins...looked at the clock and it was 333.....it still happens...different places, different ways of seeing the number....I cannot explain it but it happens....what do you think about this....any information will be useful....and I have read differenet conclusions and been down many paths....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hello again, Just a quick question. Is this just something you do for fun with the members or do you believe you are actually telling them what you believe to be insight? If it's just for fun and the members know this, have a wonderful day!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Are we not beautiful in this viscera.
What does the now mean to a timeless of spirit and the soul.
Can the theory of darwinism be applied to the development of sentience and thus the birth and growth of the soul.
The simplist of us seem to already know the answers, are we confusing Higher spirituality with the need to generate the living will to affect the changes that need to be made to bring about peace on earth and good will to all men.
Is the search for spiritual meaning, in and of itself, an admission of a lost soul? And so self defeating and ultimately futile, as any man now on earth can not claim now he has found the true god within or without him, saying that he was once lost but he has found, and still be called just a man along side you or I, as beautiful as he is in his own knowledge and viscera. Is it not just his and his alone, and so lost to you and I. Does this not imply a destiny of Disharmony amongst the many that have Found the "Truth".
This also makes me ask, Any experience is specifically individual. Wether this be spiritual or physical, why do we see others promoting "any" belief, and the need for others to follow it. If one was to truely know, would'nt he/she remain silent. Knowing that knowing is enough alone, at peace, confident to see others do as he/she already has.

I know you will reply when you feel you can. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Fossilized

Answer:
Your (so spoiled) its scarry, but with--- ambition.

haha, thats a nice one ,mensguard. Don't think it requires your 'psychic' to tell, from the way he phrases his request.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Menguard,

What does Deja Vu mean from your perspective, what's the point of it, I used to have Deja Vu all the time and I heard that it was a good thing, but now I never have it, the last time was probably 2-3 months ago, and that is just not normal for me.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello mensgaurd, are you still around? I was hoping to get an answer to my last question but nothing. Just a simple question from a spoiled person. I am very interested in this field of thought. I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever. Just a very curious soul in a very curious place of this unfolding and never ending dream of hope. Please reply.

[edit on 4/23/08 by Fossilized]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Fossilized

The STATE of 'my reality' will one day be your own.[/b

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

My friend, you must know who, this, life giving is. You state I will someday be where you are. If you truly knew my life giving, your ambition and your longing to be of a fixed, would certainly be more humbling.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
CHANNELED TEACHINGS THROUGH THE COUNCIL OF NINE

- from the book, "The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space"

1. On the introduction of the negative in order to promote further evolution

"When humanity has no challenge for growth then they can dissipate energy"

I found this to be a particularly interesting and simple explanation for why negative is required.

2. And this portion I found to be relevant to the situation of the current times, and the feelings some may have concerning their.. desire to save/warn/enlighten as many as they can.

"To understand also the relationship of self with other humans, and the purpose of going into forward evolution, know this: Planet Earth is in a critical situation, and we know that there be upon it dedicated souls who will benefit it and bring it into elevation and transformation; however, in the attempt to bring all of humankind forward, there will be those with whom it will not be possible. Therefore we say to you: do not carry with you guilt, when those that you would wish to understand perhaps do not understand - for guilt is an energy that stifles and stops your own forward evolution. For in their time of necessity they will come to understand.
Know this, that for those that are close to you, your energy is important. In your humility and your love for them, they will also come in forwardness. It is a natural desire, when you are filled with joy, and when you know that a joyful time is coming in future, to wish to impose your joy and understanding upon others. But this does not work. Others must decide for themselves. But they must decide not from your desire, but from their own."

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What are some things of space beings not known?
Answer:

Space travels at different rates of speed. Space is seperated into three categories sentient, formal, spatial. All galaxies choose different programs to be run by. Spirit dissolves time. We can travel through light particles. We have select information to a numbered few. Change is the recourse of mind.

What is the most important information to give?
You must be the light.

Space changes time with frequencies.

The size of the mouth is not important but what comes out of it.

Solar winds are speed vehicles.

Change is always happening for those that continue to grow.

Not all light is the best to be but the angle in which we grow to be free.

courses of change, changes our time oppurtunities.

the science of man is in his wisdom to grow.

Speed changes dilation with wind current.

The cure to mankinds disease is the divine atom.

The space in between to particles is a current of living energy.

Size is the distance matter floats over time.

Common travel is by pressurizing space.

Speed selection interupts speed movement.

Speed changes the direction of the mind.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I need one of those voice recorder things "Note to self"... I always have a few things I wanna ask that I later decide say naah..i dont care so much, but then the next day I do, I wouldn't mind anyone and everyones input on a few things.

Ok so lets see If I can remember these things...

Oh one thing, it was just a general question/interesting thing to discuss..

Earth Chakras/ ley lines...

What chakra is my location around? or sub-meridian or something? I live in toronto..in canada around the lower Great Lakes of North America.

I find this to be extremely interesting.. and particularly I need to meditate on this and ask myself why I incarnated in this specific area.

I'll tell you this, this is a great truth I have noticed about my hometown oshawa and nearby towns... Lots of bands come out of here that go on to be pretty successful, Lower Ontario in general... its very strong musically I think. Thats my opinion however, as I haven't travelled too far.

If I can remember other interesting topics I'll be sure to bring them up, i'm running out of time though at the moment as I am going out for a few birthday drinks
.. well monday is my birthday. Ahh..celebrating incarnation vs planetary/solar cycles

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This question is more directed toward menguard, i don't know if you are able to answer these questions, they pose more of a personal curiosity of which I am unable to find answers to.

1. I had a great aunt... i think i was great aunt... who was a fortune teller, with the carnival I think. You could you tell anything about her? I am curious as I have an understanding how people tend to stick together for a while, usually in the form of close freinds or family.

Theres a great deal of things about my family that I don't know because I think it was hidden because it wasn't socialy..normal or something.

No'one has the answer for this one: lol... why am I so dark, why does my uncle have many black features? Why do people hide these things that seem obvious, Theres a black guy or portuguese/spanish guy or something in my family 100 years ago.

Hell, with my sunglasses on the other day, I had this chinese woman come up to me talking to me in chinese.

Menguard, what the hells' goin on? lol

too funny..

Alright, answer if you feel its a constructive use of energy. It would interest me quite a deal.

cheers!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
1. I had a great aunt... i think i was great aunt... who was a fortune teller, with the carnival I think. You could you tell anything about her? I am curious as I have an understanding how people tend to stick together for a while, usually in the form of close freinds or family.

man, I had a dream about this but I dont remember anything about it.. I met her though and her husband at the time I believe.

I slept on the couch for a bit because I knew it would disrupt my sleep, hoping that it would wake me in the middle of these dreams and help this information register. I was able to hold on to some interesting stuff but it was lost.

Trying to work with that frequency menguard spoke of. I get some interesting messages sent to me when half-asleep. Its just a matter of translating, and retaining it.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
An educated Fool if I ever heard one. No wonder this generation is so screwed up.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Will I find peace and happiness in this life time? I've really been wondering that...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The STATE of 'my reality' will one day be your own.

If I may. This is your thread.

Why do you insist on commandeering human identity?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

The STATE of 'my reality' will one day be your own.

If I may. This is your thread.

Why do you insist on commandeering human identity?

Answer: The state in which the body functions is a 'sparse amount' of what is shown in the universe.

The only one commandeering the vehicle is more of Ones presence. The light. The essence is a human body contains large light facillitators that spread the light movement.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
An educated Fool if I ever heard one. No wonder this generation is so screwed up.

The screw ups of this generation are hardly any of the people pursuing a spiritual path.

Think about it, you have two groups of people who live in the now, the spiritualists who are peaceful, and the gang bangers who ride to die. Which ones are screwed up? Is it perhaps the ones peddling drugs, burglary, and ego status? Or is it the ones trying to get everyone to accept each other for being a part of divinity?

Oh well, you are right, this generation is screwed up, your comment is a perfect example. So is mine according to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I was just talking about this the other day, how the term spirituality is very basic in my opinion, and labeling it causes dissoacciation.

When really, when you break it down.. It's just plain learning is it not? Learning to see the bigger picture. We're just searching to understand. If we're wrong, our ego doesn't take a blow, we refine our thoughts and move on. Sure a lot of us believe the same stuff.. but thats because we've put it to the test and its something we PERSONALLY want to look into. Our perception is our own. Others can simply guide us. I wouldn't expect ANYONE to blindly accept any information without first putting it through their own tests. And even then, if it is accepted, I still live by the rule not to accept any absolutes, that we have to keep looking for a bigger picture.

If I walk one step in any direction, something is learning on some level. To me that is spirituality... its very basic.. and techinically everyone's doing it. Its just that..perhaps some of us look for the bigger picture?

Ahh thats my comment. I thought I'd contribute while the thought was still fresh.

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join