It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I was just talking about this the other day, how the term spirituality is very basic in my opinion, and labeling it causes dissoacciation.

When really, when you break it down.. It's just plain learning is it not? Learning to see the bigger picture. We're just searching to understand. If we're wrong, our ego doesn't take a blow, we refine our thoughts and move on. Sure a lot of us believe the same stuff.. but thats because we've put it to the test and its something we PERSONALLY want to look into. Our perception is our own. Others can simply guide us. I wouldn't expect ANYONE to blindly accept any information without first putting it through their own tests. And even then, if it is accepted, I still live by the rule not to accept any absolutes, that we have to keep looking for a bigger picture.

If I walk one step in any direction, something is learning on some level. To me that is spirituality... its very basic.. and techinically everyone's doing it. Its just that..perhaps some of us look for the bigger picture?

Ahh thats my comment. I thought I'd contribute while the thought was still fresh.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Nice side-step.

Whoever stared that post is a blithering idiot who has no idea what they are dealing with.

When you are ready to come clean, do so, and we'll talk.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hey steve could you sum up all the videos you sent on the illuminati that you sent me, I Couldn't view it I have dial up. Just a brief summary, just curious.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They are lectures given by Bill Schnoebelen.

"Schnoebelen was made a first degree Wiccan priest in 1968, a Spiritualist minister in the Alliance of Divine Love (1972), a priest in the Alexandrian Wicca rite of Wicca (1973), a Druid High Priest (1973) a Third Degree Alexandrian priest (1973), a priest in the Old Roman Catholic Church, starting his studies for this in 1974-5, a Second Degree member of the Church of Satan (1975), a Master Freemason in 1977, a Knight Templar in the York Rite Masonry, a 32nd Degree Mason in the Scottish Rite (1980), a Gnostic Bishop with the Monastery of the Seven Rays (1977-8), a 90th Degree Mason in the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Mitzraim Freemasonry, baptised into the LDS church in 1980 and became Elders' Quorum President and Institute of Religion teacher and formally left this church for evangelical Christianity in 1985."

The man is a rich resource and has alot to say. He believes New Age worships, Alien worships et al are very misleading for the soul. He says humanity should be guided by the bible, and that our ultimate spiritual truth can be attained by aligning oneself with the Tetragrammaton (Jehovah).

He believes the human race is being violated and corrupted from many spiritual angles and we need 'protection' in order to grow independently.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What I can agree on is that protection does play a part in our happiness a cleansing of the mind and soul helps, but holding our frequency is the most important.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What helps is boundaries, too. I am not fond of Aliens who wish to stomp on the sandpit and remodel it to their liking.

In all seriousness, the Earth is for Humanity and this will be a major point of contention in the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I completely agree. Labels are for bodies. Truths are for minds/souls.
I say tomato, you say juicy red thing, it still tastes the same and is the same truth.
There is only truth, everything else is lost in translation.

love yer sig btw

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The Earth is a 'Living Library' that can be tapped in by humans. But if humans were ever strong armed for a purpose outside their grasp to see, well there is some snow balls going to fly. Humanity will embrace spirit if they let go of greed. That Living library is also in our Genetic Coding.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack

I completely agree. Labels are for bodies. Truths are for minds/souls.
I say tomato, you say juicy red thing, it still tastes the same and is the same truth.
There is only truth, everything else is lost in translation.

love yer sig btw

thanks man

Yeah steveR.. I started watching like 40 minutes of it, and I was like whoa.. who the hell is this guy.. I didn't have all the time to watch all of it, but i deffinately kinda wanna see what he says now. He caught my attention with vampirism. haha! Wow.. I heard of it, but never heard anyone admit to being one.. I need to watch the rest.. I need to find the time to.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The Earth is a 'Living Library' that can be tapped in by humans. But if humans were ever strong armed for a purpose outside their grasp to see, well there is some snow balls going to fly. Humanity will embrace spirit if they let go of greed.

Well, Menguard, that appears to be the difference between the aliens and the angels. One decided to butt-out and the other is hung up on the superiority of the position (to make decisions for others).

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
but holding our frequency is the most important.

I can concur about the utter importance of holding ones frequency (core truths) in the face of the spiritually unexperienced.

It is up the the same alley as "Believe in the outcome, within the unknown."

However, certain projected actions by our own developing spirit, may prohibit a lesser aware spirit into discourse. This is seemingly obvious to a responsible spirit, IMHO. Mengaurd, are you aware that your words may hurt more people than they help? Because independence is hard to ascertain when dealing with outsourced depth.

AAC

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

i]reply to post by Fossilized

The STATE of 'my reality' will one day be your own.

Where did you come up with this so called Higher light answer? You have not answered one question I have asked. "I'll ask again!" Is this something that you do for fun with the members or not? That's a very easy one menguard. Even with dial up it shouldn't take very long to reply. "Read my posts menguard and just answer.
Your like a politician, you speak volumes but say nothing. Your answers make absolutely no sense except maybe to yourself. Change my mind for me. You seem to have all the answers to life. Maybe you should change your name to G_ _ .

fixed bolding

[edit on 28/4/08 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

The Earth is a 'Living Library' that can be tapped in by humans. But if humans were ever strong armed for a purpose outside their grasp to see, well there is some snow balls going to fly. Humanity will embrace spirit if they let go of greed.

Well, Menguard, that appears to be the difference between the aliens and the angels. One decided to butt-out and the other is hung up on the superiority of the position (to make decisions for others).

That Living library is also in our Genetic Coding. A lot of it is (inter-species) changing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

but holding our frequency is the most important.

I can concur about the utter importance of holding ones frequency (core truths) in the face of the spiritually unexperienced.

It is up the the same alley as "Believe in the outcome, within the unknown."

However, certain projected actions by our own developing spirit, may prohibit a lesser aware spirit into discourse. This is seemingly obvious to a responsible spirit, IMHO. Mengaurd, are you aware that your words may hurt more people than they help? Because independence is hard to ascertain when dealing with outsourced depth.

AAC

Yes, I am aware that some knowledge has a time and place, but I feel in my heart that everything should be shared, even at the risk of exposing the people to hard truths.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I can see both sides. Fair enough.

AAC

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
HIGHER PERCEPTION IS ALL IN THE MIND. CREATION IS A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD AND INFINITE IN SCOPE. ONE SPIRITS TRASH IS ANOTHER SPIRITS GOLD. LET A RACE HAVE ITS OWN WORLD. TO TAMPER IN OTHERS WILL BRING ABOUT SURVIVAL BASED CONFLICTS.

Jus' because I like being literal once in a while.

[edit on 2008/4/28 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A real conversation just when I don't have time to do so. I have more important matters to attend to. Big events are starting to unfold.

My birthday is turning out to be a quite spiritually eventful.

I also like to share truth wherever I can.. to comment on that... I mean... I try to make it easy for people, not to hurt them.. I try to meet them on middle grounds and encourage them to look for their own answers. I think for the most part I just say nothing.. Their perception is their own.. but i'll jump in just to remind them that.

I don't know.. continue..THIS..

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
HIGHER PERCEPTION IS ALL IN THE MIND. CREATION IS A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD AND INFINITE IN SCOPE. ONE SPIRITS TRASH IS ANOTHER SPIRITS GOLD. LET A RACE HAVE ITS OWN WORLD. TO TAMPER IN OTHERS WILL BRING ABOUT SURVIVAL BASED CONFLICTS.

Jus' because I like being literal once in a while.

[edit on 2008/4/28 by SteveR]

when the spirit of man returns to mankind, we will have to do nothing, because it will already have been done.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Caveman!

Spend it somewhere peaceful.

And Menguard, you owe it to us to properly vet your influences. There are many 'out there' who wish to turn this world upside down.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is purpose behind perception.
There is purpose behind instinct.
There is purpose behind the breakdown.

We all believe in purpose, however we're unable to define it collectively.

This is the state of our world, I believe.

Are you doing your own bidding or the bidding of another influence, is the lecture at hand?

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join