It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by CavemanDD

Happy Birthday Caveman!

Spend it somewhere peaceful.

And Menguard, you owe it to us to properly vet your influences. There are many 'out there' who wish to turn this world upside down.

Caveman enjoy your day you gave birth to the world. The world is your oyster, don't forget. Lol Happy Birthday.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

reply to post by CavemanDD

Happy Birthday Caveman!

Spend it somewhere peaceful.

And Menguard, you owe it to us to properly vet your influences. There are many 'out there' who wish to turn this world upside down.

Caveman enjoy your day you gave birth to the world. The world is your oyster, don't forget. Lol Happy Birthday.

ha thanks man. Oh i've enjoyed it alright. Yesterday, and more so today, for the first time I ever I experienced like.. complete balance... this person who I become, i wasnt used to, its like it wasnt me. Like I felt like all the chakras were in the right place.

I came home and got this free tarot reading in an email and i was like sure why not.. I was suprised to see what cards I got with the explanation, it was like the universe came down and hugged me and said GOOD JOB STEVE.. Damn good job. This birthday I seem to be re-born.. into all sorts of new perceptions and new situations, with a new outlook.

I am on the right path I need to be on.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've also noticed an increase in spelling mistakes. Like exponentially.

haha, oh god.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

If the influence is light then I am doing both simultaneuosly, and on a worldwide level.

My frequency will dial into earths frequency which dials into spaces frequency.

Our universe is but one page amongst many dictionaries into existance, that is how big the IS out there is percieved on a Universal Level.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

If the influence is light then I am doing both simultaneuosly, and on a worldwide level.

When you say both, outside of light, what is the second?

My frequency will dial into earths frequency which dials into spaces frequency.

Can frequency in your opinion be distorted to seem illusionary on an esoteric level? If so, an unforeseen discourse may present itself when venturing outside our present incarnation's patterning, No?

Our universe is but one page amongst many dictionaries into existance, that is how big the IS out there is percieved on a Universal Level.

Are you advocating that as long as one can hold their true frequency/identity then there is no playground off limits? Free pass/back and forth?

Any side effects?

AAC

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Both simultaneously is nothing more than a proud servitude, correct? You believe in them and so adopt their cause as your own.

[edit on 2008/4/28 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Are you advocating that as long as one can hold their true frequency/identity then there is no playground off limits? Free pass/back and forth?

Answer:
Yep, just the sensitivity of those other beings out in space. You can dial into whatever. Space is endless in its cycles, there is no end, no beginning, just a harmonious cyclic journey, through change.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The statue of limitation is what we are capable of.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Space is endless in its cycles, there is no end, no beginning, just a harmonious cyclic journey, through change.

There must be relevant coordinates of change to follow, no? I believe in rhyme and reason.

Share with me a moment of uncertainty, if you will, during your spiritual expeditions. Certainly, there must be a time where the universal tides have reorganized to challenge your solidarity within. No?

AAC

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Obviously you have no intention of answering. Such is the way of the blind. I surely hope the members who are discussing your, "who knows what" with you are aware of the truth, that you, are disguising with meaningless statements.
Because this is in Paranormal Studies you are allowed to type your tales and so you should.
Be aware that there are repercussions for deceiving the true and pure of heart menguard. More enlightened entities than you will ever hope to be have fallen into the abyss for lesser evils.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fossilized

All pile on now.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Space is endless in its cycles, there is no end, no beginning, just a harmonious cyclic journey, through change.

There must be relevant coordinates of change to follow, no? I believe in rhyme and reason.

Share with me a moment of uncertainty, if you will, during your spiritual expeditions. Certainly, there must be a time where the universal tides have reorganized to challenge your solidarity within. No?

AAC

Indeed the 'desert period' is always there, but what you do to entertain that enviroment is totally up to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Menguard I ended up on some plane or maybe it was a lucid dream the other night with a dark entity. It was smothering me, suffocating me but I managed to get away. However it found me again and this time I couldn't get it off, I was shouting get off but it was getting the better of me. It wanted to consume all that I am. Then a man appeared in like gray scale and reached in and took it off me, I am very grateful as it was getting the better of me.
Who was this man and will they rescue me next time I get into trouble? What if they are not there next time? All I had to do was think of the light but I just didn't remember this basic rule of protection. I don't want this to give me a false sense of security I need to be able to defeat these things myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Here is something that might help you before you go to bed, get comfortable with the dark, look around your room, and clear your mind, and when your mind is cleared go to bed. If you want light a candle and watch the flame and eventually your mind will become clear. Just remember to blow it out. Also I suggest incense in the room or something that smells good. Sage is a good one, smoke seems to clean energy from the room, thats why I say go with it. It's like a brush sweeping out the dirt.

Now for the dream state, you can change the dream, because if thats all it is, then it is subjective to the viewer, you are the dream locating the dreamer. And once you have located yourself you can travel anywhere.

I suggest also to keep a dream journal, or log to write down what you are seeing and doing. In fact I would suggest going to bed with the intent of finding out answers that you have wanted to know for most of your life.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Interesting. What other uses do you have for the flame?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The second question I wanted to put to you...

Consider the veracity of this experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it possible?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I would say just watch it, watch how alive it is, and the dance it will do for you is wonderful, if one becomes the flame they can change its color and control the height of the flame. You could have that flame up near a foot, subtle reminders of how strong the will is if suggested in its proper setting.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The second question I wanted to put to you...

Consider the veracity of this experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it possible?

The possibility is there, but it would have been staged by them if it were allowed. We can send out a message and if they recieve they will set up the stage if required.

I got propaganda, but I wanted for him to prove me wrong, or at least answer my questions and then we will be able to 'feel' sincerity or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have to say I also find working with flame to be very..whats the word.. Constructive I guess.

Just to watch it flicker.. it absorbs your thoughts.. Hey man, the vulcans are always doing it.

I have tried to get this flame to grow as well. Still workin on it.

I'm starting to feel more divinity in life every day.. I know that I'm only going forward.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Menguard

Many thanks.

Your honesty is appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join