It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Hello everyone, this thread has taken off well! Thanks for the blue beam info! How sad would it be if the gov,s do stage an invasion!

I know what I saw however was of the DIVINE which was confirmed by the Spirit World. I am not saying I disagree with the government project being a reality I can belive it is happening also but there will be no mistaking the DIVINE when it happens.

Up to now the earth being saved by the ascended masters is only a theory, hope or a dream. Many have predicted or dreamt of the coming of Christ and interprited many religious texts as the 2nd coming being in terms of ufo and unexpainable lights in the skies. I will try to get hold of some supporting texts.

Prehaps someone else can help with this research and see what we can pool together!

I will say now that if nothing of this nature materealizes in the forthcoming year I will look very silly. I have to ask myself though, if something did happen and I never said anything, I would kick myself.

I just want to help people understand what may happen and let everyone now it mustn't be feared.

I can't explain why I saw and experienced what I did. I forgot to mention that first a lilltle spirit child no older than 22mnths appeared to me. I tried to talk to her but she faded away. Her presance was still in the atmosphere and she guided me to look through my bedroom window.

THIS ALSO SUPPORTS IT WAS FROM THE DIVINE (no government can have faked this )

I also belive that the Pope is fully aware of what is happening by reading his xmas day speech. I will put it up in this thread and you need to read between the lines.

B R B!! Watch this space.

Hey, i'll join in this research thing Earth Angel. I don't know what i can help u with but i'll try my best with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ok here's some stuff from the bible i've found:

Revelations, Chapter 12

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, andthe moon under her feet,and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon it was born.

5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught unto God, and to his throne.

6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundread and threescore days.

7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon: and the dragon fought and his angels.

8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, callecd the Devil, and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10. And i heard a voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.

12. Therefore rejoiced, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he presecuted the woman which bought forth the man child.

14. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.

16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

That's all of it. I might be able to make some of these out on what happened in the past. I might need help on the rest of them. Earth Angel, will u help me with these riddles of the past? Thank you if u agree.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Earth Angel,

I find it quite funny that you are bashing the pope, the church, and Christianity itself. I think the commandment is a great tool, I don't know what the heck is wrong with you. Does it matter if the commandment is a man made thing? It still lay down the basic rules of all things just, it brings order, and it brings balance.

Alright lets analyze the some of the 10 commandments: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. Are these not rules that we should all apply to our lives. SO how bad in any shape, form or way? Without order there shall be anarchy, with anarchy there shall be destruction. Some order is good, thats all I'm saying.

Okay, I agree that special abilities are gift from God, that most of us haven't been able to tap in yet. You said you are a psychic, and the angel sent you messages about how Jesus is coming in a form of a light this year, that maybe true. But I don't think you have any right to criticize the church or the pope. You critize the pope because you think he possess knowledge from the divine or some divine yet he doesn't intervene with "evil" people to prevent terrorism or starvation. But then, you saying that you have psychic abilities, to me is saying you have divine power as well, yet how are you preventing terrorism or starvation. You can't because "evil" people would try kill you if you take evasive action, well same thing apply for the pope.

Thats all I have to say, well sorry if I'm being rude, I am merely expressing my own opinion. If your wondering if I'm a catholic, yes I am, but that isn't the reason why I am bashing you. If you want to talk more just U2U me. Well good luck with your research, I mean I encourage it, I just think you should be carefully about certain thing you say.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

Revelations, Chapter 12

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, andthe moon under her feet,and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

continues

i had a dream about this.

the women is Planet Nibiru

the child is humankind on earth

the dragon are the reptilians

the man child is Michael the holy angel

basically what its saying is planet x is going to come..and take us away,but the reptillinas will wage war against nibiru..and thats when michael will fight them...believe it or not..but ive seen it.

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 12-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Revelations, Chapter 12

continues

i had a dream about this.

the women is Planet Nibiru

the child is humankind on earth

the dragon are the reptilians

the man child is Michael the holy angel

basically what its saying is planet x is going to come..and take us away,but the reptillinas will wage war against nibiru..and thats when michael will fight them...believe it or not..but ive seen it.

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 12-1-2006 by sanctum]

I was thinking on similer lines, I thought the woman giving birth was earth and the dragon being planet X. If it is on its way then it would bring a storm of giant commets with it. I don't know what to think of the reptilians bit. What could the twelve stars relate too?

Arch Angel Micheal is supposedly sevenstarhand, I could be wrong about earth being the mother, it could mean a human woman. Sevenstarhand's mum, I really didn't know what to think about this guys claim ?? If he is sincere not only will it be proff something is happening but your dream may be a preidiction also!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

ok here's some stuff from the bible i've found:

Revelations, Chapter 12

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet,and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon it was born.

5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught unto God, and to his throne.

6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundread and threescore days.

7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon: and the dragon fought and his angels.

8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, callecd the Devil, and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10. And i heard a voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.

12. Therefore rejoiced, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he presecuted the woman which bought forth the man child.

14. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.

16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

That's all of it. I might be able to make some of these out on what happened in the past. I might need help on the rest of them. Earth Angel, will u help me with these riddles of the past? Thank you if u agree.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by street_fighter]

Ok i might be able 2 figure some of them out. Correct me if i'm wrong...

7. Probably a galactic war between the dracs and another alien race. Michael was probably the name of the mothership, and the angels was probably fighter type ships.

8. Maybe some of the fighters was probably destroyed during the war.

9. I'm guessing the Draconian commander's or captain's battleship was destroyed but the commander escaped with some kind of escape pod.

13. The planet Nibiru maybe used its energy to make Earth/Terra.About the dragon part, the ship maybe crashed on Earth and the survivors of the crash maybe went underground...

14. Maybe the woman was probably a Carian but with a human appearence. The Carian thought she got it from God (or maybe she did) but instead she released the wings by will power maybe?

Can y'all help me with the rest of them cuz i'm kinda puzzled...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Earth Angel,

I find it quite funny that you are bashing the pope, the church, and Christianity itself. I think the commandment is a great tool, I don't know what the heck is wrong with you. Does it matter if the commandment is a man made thing? It still lay down the basic rules of all things just, it brings order, and it brings balance.

Alright lets analyze the some of the 10 commandments: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. Are these not rules that we should all apply to our lives. SO how bad in any shape, form or way? Without order there shall be anarchy, with anarchy there shall be destruction. Some order is good, thats all I'm saying.

Okay, I agree that special abilities are gift from God, that most of us haven't been able to tap in yet. You said you are a psychic, and the angel sent you messages about how Jesus is coming in a form of a light this year, that maybe true. But I don't think you have any right to criticize the church or the pope. You critize the pope because you think he possess knowledge from the divine or some divine yet he doesn't intervene with "evil" people to prevent terrorism or starvation. But then, you saying that you have psychic abilities, to me is saying you have divine power as well, yet how are you preventing terrorism or starvation. You can't because "evil" people would try kill you if you take evasive action, well same thing apply for the pope.

Thats all I have to say, well sorry if I'm being rude, I am merely expressing my own opinion. If your wondering if I'm a catholic, yes I am, but that isn't the reason why I am bashing you. If you want to talk more just U2U me. Well good luck with your research, I mean I encourage it, I just think you should be carefully about certain thing you say.

And there was me sticking up for the Vatican saying all their possesions belong to Italy but people get the wrong end of the stick, say they are rich nd if they sold their possesions it could feed a starving nation. The Pope has a lot of power, if he asked the Government to sort out President Magawbi, he would be respected and listened too. If I ask, I will be totally ignored because i am considered a number or a knowbody.

Yes the ten commandements are not a bad thing as you say, I prefure the term commitments thou myself, it does sound nicer and more inline with what the DIVINE is about.

I used to be a Catholic until I questioned what sort of God was I being sold at church. An angry, violent, scarry God who is a man and has cast my Uncle and Aunty to Hell because they killed themselves.

I have communicated with them both and My uncle wanted me to pass on the message to his devistated mother and farther that he is in the spirit world and not burning in hell as they have been led to belive. They are Eldery Irish Catholics and my Grandmother cries her heart out on a regular baises. She tells me I am being tricked by the Devil and it is not Martin coming through.

The DIVINE is true unconditional love, sorry to sound strongly about this but I stopped buying from the company above and moved onto a better deal! I preferred the clear glass look rather than the frosted glass, and it's cheaper as I don't have to put into a tray every week. It is free and I can go down a spiritual path in my own home. While the religious path for me meet a dead end in searching for the truth and learning who the DIVINE really is. Definatly not what may church or Catholic bible said is was, I felt cheated and let down, it was a very bad service infact. I am much happier to my new provider and I feel closer to the real DIVINE, aka LOVE!

Question and choose your path well, you can remove the frosted glass anytime. You have FREE WILL you don't have to be controlled. A bit like being a slave to Satan. (just my opinion) It is better to support the DIVINE rather than a faulse God aka the real SATAN in disguise as God and doing a fantastic job of pulling the woool over so many eyes. It saddens me really and I am here to help people question who they are REALLY devoting themselves too.

Even if sevenstar hands isn't who he claims to be, to be fair to the man, his message is similer to mine, especailly the bit about worshipping faulse gods.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is great, from a tale in a holy book to an astronomical view
and finally Buck Rogers to the rescue.

Keep it up, a solomn look... a dig at the reptilians and whoosh, whoosh!
spaceships with the guy out of the A team in them.

Great thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Earth Angel,

And there was me sticking up for the Vatican saying all their possesions belong to Italy but people get the wrong end of the stick, say they are rich nd if they sold their possesions it could feed a starving nation. The Pope has a lot of power, if he asked the Government to sort out President Magawbi, he would be respected and listened too. If I ask, I will be totally ignored because i am considered a number or a knowbody.

Yes the ten commandements are not a bad thing as you say, I prefure the term commitments thou myself, it does sound nicer and more inline with what the DIVINE is about.

I used to be a Catholic until I questioned what sort of God was I being sold at church. An angry, violent, scarry God who is a man and has cast my Uncle and Aunty to Hell because they killed themselves.

I have communicated with them both and My uncle wanted me to pass on the message to his devistated mother and farther that he is in the spirit world and not burning in hell as they have been led to belive. They are Eldery Irish Catholics and my Grandmother cries her heart out on a regular baises. She tells me I am being tricked by the Devil and it is not Martin coming through.

The DIVINE is true unconditional love, sorry to sound strongly about this but I stopped buying from the company above and moved onto a better deal! I preferred the clear glass look rather than the frosted glass, and it's cheaper as I don't have to put into a tray every week. It is free and I can go down a spiritual path in my own home. While the religious path for me meet a dead end in searching for the truth and learning who the DIVINE really is. Definatly not what may church or Catholic bible said is was, I felt cheated and let down, it was a very bad service infact. I am much happier to my new provider and I feel closer to the real DIVINE, aka LOVE!

Question and choose your path well, you can remove the frosted glass anytime. You have FREE WILL you don't have to be controlled. A bit like being a slave to Satan. (just my opinion) It is better to support the DIVINE rather than a faulse God aka the real SATAN in disguise as God and doing a fantastic job of pulling the woool over so many eyes. It saddens me really and I am here to help people question who they are REALLY devoting themselves too.

Even if sevenstar hands isn't who he claims to be, to be fair to the man, his message is similer to mine, especailly the bit about worshipping faulse gods.

It's a good thing i turned to an Atheist....

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Dear Earth Angel,

I might be not be as spiritually and psychically developed as you, but I would like to say I do choose my own path. I have to say, I am on the same direction as you, but I chose a different path to the Divine, or God (I'm not claiming to be God, don't misinterpeted me") and whether this path is right or wrong, heck I guess I have to wait and see when I die.

You are right, I do have free will, everyone has free will, I like many other choose with our own free will to believe what we want. I may be born a catholic, but I chose to stay so, not because I fear that God will condemn me to hell, I don't believe that crap, I chose to stay as a catholic because I realize the moral lessons taught within in the church is not at all bad, but good. And If I disagree with the church, I can simply "choose" to ignore it! I believe its also good to explore and learn about different religions and cultures, because each of them contain something that the other lacks. Thats about it about me.

I think you are very misled, to me, even if you are blessed by "the Divine". I think you are blind, there's a simple fact about God and death, that you've yet understood. I won't tell you what it is, you must find this out on your own. If you can't find it out on your own maybe you can ask "the Divine" to give it to you, but where is the fun it that.

Once you find this simple fact, tell me it, and I will explain to what I know, or what I have discovered throughout my path.

As A closing message, I would like to quote: "We have a lot to learn, both you and me, even at time we my sway away from our path and become corrupted by the darkness that is instill all around us. But, remember within the darkness we can always find a beacon of light." (Khiem Nguyen)

[edit on 12-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Street fighter.

I like your interpritation of the scripture. It could well be UFO orientated as the message I got was from a UFO on behalf of the DIVINE.

I have had a look at the REVALATIONS and this is what it read.

Revalation 1: paragraph 7

"Look he is coming with the clouds and every eye shall see him, even those who peirced him and all the peoples of earth will mourn because of him.

This relates to Jesus Christ!

21: I have given her time to repent (for teaching a faulse religion) for her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22: So I will cast her to a bed of suffering and I will make those who commit adultury with her suffer intensly, unless they repent of her ways"

Sorry got slightly side tracked here. Now does this sound like LOVE to you? No it is what you would expect SATAN to say actually. Isn't he supposed to be the evil one not GOD!

Okay the 1st seal

Revalations 6: verse 2, there before me was a white horse with a bow.
(Sagiterious symbol of zodiac and star sign)

verse 3: When the lamb opened the second deal a fiery red hourse came out. Its rider was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other. (Airies is firey as in the star sign)

verse 5: third seal =Out came a black hourse holding a pair of scales
(tarot card symbol temparence) (star constilation Libra) Balance

Verse 7: Fourth seal = Pale horse its rider was named death and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth, famine and plauge and wild beasts on earth.
(Tarot card death = Change or triumph)

verse 9: fith seal, I saw under the alter souls who had been slain because of the word of God They called out how long will you judge the inhabitance of earth and avenge their blood?

verse 12: I watched as he opened the 6th seal, a great earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon blood red and the stars in the sky fell to earth and figs dropped shaken by a stron wind. The sky receded like a scroll rolling up and every mountain and island was removed from it's place.

Fish fossils have been found on top of moutains and other things in weired places read Johnathun Gray's work. Has this already happen millenia ago? Is history going to repeat itself again? Is this how the writer knows what will happen. If the worlds biggest volcano errupted there would be a black out. How did the aurther have this kind of knowledge? It may be reffering to an eclipse infact in part.

Revalation 8: When he opened the seventh seal I saw the seven angels who stand before god (ahh just more blood and guts and threats kind of stuff then the above about the mother giving birth that we just discussed)

There was a good description of the ascention but i lost the page and i must get to bed it's late so i will try and find it another day.

Some of the above does appear to realte to the zodiac and celestrial quadinations prehaps. Things like an eclipse is apparent also as well as Tarot Cards symbology which funny enough dates back to the Greeks and possibly the Eqyptians as well. Yet people with their magic tools AKA Tarot etc) will be made to suffer in agony for five months and will wish themselves dead!! Yet Clearly the bible uses the Tarot to hide secret messages that need to be de-coded aka to open the seven seals.

This is so frustrating I don't know if what I do is bad or acceptable as it is okay for whoever wrote this to use tarot card symbology..GET ME?

Oh well looks i will be sufferning and burning in hell for me because the one thing i look into for an answer just confuses me all the more.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Skyblueffo.

Again you make a fair observation, I am far from DIVINE, I was contacted because I have always been a messanger and I know how it works to communicate with spirit. Yes i don't know everything and i still have things to learn but I don't honestly belive that we will be punnished for being mislead or choosing the right or wrong path as the New Testiment reads. We are only human at the end of the day and what is imortant is whats in a person heart. The DIVINE knows who is genuine and who means well no matter what.

There is no death only life followed by life. It is well to experiance or learn about other religions, it gives you more to think about. Perhaps I am only seeing the negative in religions and not the positive things as well. I do feel very sorry for my grandparents thou, they are terrified and I can't help them they will not listen, they are so conditioned they are chained up and controlled like puppets. Luckily it isn't as full on as it was in their generation today. I think the church has a lot to answer for in their case non the less, it is wrong to inflict fear in such a manner on people as it had in my grandparents case.

I am not claiming I know god as i have said but god isn't what the bible makes out. It is too threatening and violent, no wounder my poor grandparents are shaking in their boots bless their souls. Thats my opinion I don't belive in a god like that!

I know there is a universal love to be tapped into, a higher conciousness which is peacful, fufilled and content. This is where i'd like to be but i know I have soemway to go yet as i am egosentric and I am not generous enough although I try to be and meterial things distract me as well as being negative and I hold my hand up to it all. This is what my soul felt it needed to experiance for whatever reason; plus it makes me feel alive, maybe not completely fulfilled but alive at the very least! All the mystery solving and path choosing adds to the excitment of life itself. We are not a seperate entity from God, I understand that much.
I really must get to bed

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Skyblueffo.

Again you make a fair observation, I am far from DIVINE, I was contacted because I have always been a messanger and I know how it works to communicate with spirit. Yes i don't know everything and i still have things to learn but I don't honestly belive that we will be punnished for being mislead or choosing the right or wrong path as the New Testiment reads. We are only human at the end of the day and what is imortant is whats in a person heart. The DIVINE knows who is genuine and who means well no matter what.

There is no death only life followed by life. It is well to experiance or learn about other religions, it gives you more to think about. Perhaps I am only seeing the negative in religions and not the positive things as well. I do feel very sorry for my grandparents thou, they are terrified and I can't help them they will not listen, they are so conditioned they are chained up and controlled like puppets. Luckily it isn't as full on as it was in their generation today. I think the church has a lot to answer for in their case non the less, it is wrong to inflict fear in such a manner on people as it had in my grandparents case.

I am not claiming I know god as i have said but god isn't what the bible makes out. It is too threatening and violent, no wounder my poor grandparents are shaking in their boots bless their souls. Thats my opinion I don't belive in a god like that!

I know there is a universal love to be tapped into, a higher conciousness which is peacful, fufilled and content. This is where i'd like to be but i know I have soemway to go yet as i am egosentric and I am not generous enough although I try to be and meterial things distract me as well as being negative and I hold my hand up to it all. This is what my soul felt it needed to experiance for whatever reason; plus it makes me feel alive, maybe not completely fulfilled but alive at the very least! All the mystery solving and path choosing adds to the excitment of life itself. We are not a seperate entity from God, I understand that much.
I really must get to bed

You really don't get it do you, first off, man created the image of God to his own liking, and though we have never met God, we know he is real. We will really never how God runs things, we just know that in our global conciousness he/she represent the creator, and all thing good and understanding. When we explore the unknown, to try to figure out how God runs things, we can only presume how God run things. What I shall say below, is different from the Chruch in context, but how it was created is no different, and same for you as well.

This is the fact about God and death, or what I precieved God and death, so my mistake about using the word "fact". It doesn't really matter how you end up dead, what matters is how you live your life prior to your death, and what good deeds you have done. Those will be factors that will determine whether or not you will be sent to heaven or hell. Even in hell, the soul can redeem itself, how so, I do not know. But, in hell surely they will be punish for their great sins. I believe what the gnostic believe, there are many layers of hell, and many layers prior to heaven. You must work you way up to heaven, but if you do wrong you will fall deeper into the levels of hell. I believe rencarnation is an option, to re-live life, and start anew again.

So though you aunt or uncle committed suicide, the goodness in them over-weigh the evil or their actions, God sees that, and granted them to be one step closer to heaven.

Everything I've written is from my own word, I speak of truth, I based this on my experiences, my journey, and my discovery (including other religions).

Also, Earth Angel, it doesn't really matter what you believe, it just matters how you apply what you believe, so that it could effect your life, and the lives of those around you in a positive way. That why, I don't have much against you. I hope you understand my position now, I hope you understand why I'm telling you this.

If you enjoy what I wrote, I'm trying to compile a summary of my experiences, hopefully it can shed some light for people, but that probably won't happen for awhile, I have to deal with others matters at hand first. I've heard you did the same with you experiences as well, props.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi Sky,

I agree that God is made in mans image as we can not see god so we have to guess what he/she it is like. And it is the good deeds that matter. I am not an expert on heaven or hell, but over the last few years I feel earth is hell for a lot of people. I have been fortunate in the life I live. I have had one OBE experiance and I was closer to god then than I am now, I am trying to get closer to god again by praying more and self improvement etc. During my OBE i was taken to a place where the living and passed over where physically able to meet. Well as physical as you can get in spirit form if you catch my drift. My best friend from college was killed accidently by a car that hadn't seen him. We where able to spend some time together, it felt like a whole day!

I don't know where I was but to me it was the spirit world or heaven. Time didn't exsist, you imagined where you wanted to go and you'd just appeared there instentainiously. I didn't feel any tempreture, on my journey ther, i travelled in a van which sounds bizzar but the inside of the veichal things seemed slow but on the outside everything flashed by and i could hardly take anything in.

The thing that struck me the most was the love I spoke of, the unconditional love, it wraps you up like cotten wool. People shared homes which where minimally furnished and huge white buildings with statures and fountains. People worked here but it was voulentry and no currancey. The gardens you read about in the bible are so beautiful, this my sound very odd but there was the soul of a giant there and giants are also mentioned in the bible. It seemed out of place and strange to comprehend but the soul lived happily amounst the others, there may be others i should think.

I felt like it was a halfway place like I say where the living and passed over meet. I love what I experianced and if thats what i have to look forward to I can't wait! Personally I don't feel there is a hell as in a place you go called hell, i feel more it's to do with the way a person handels passing over. Some souls are too afraid to go to the light because they fear going to hell so therefore some of us have paranormal experiances becasue the soul's energy is trapped and can't move on. This is there hell, the fear of a hell! Souls that do pass over that have any repenting as such I feel have time to reflect on their life this might be that souls hell until they are ready to surface again. Some spirits that have come through to others talk of a big party as soon as they go through to the other side and everyone celebrates their life.

Like I say its only what i feel happens, I am no expert and I wasn't allowed to ask those types of questions about the after life. I was told to wait till it's my turn! Dooh!

Anyway the lights in the sky is a sign that spirituality is coming closer to us, the Divine will make his her presance known. Hopefully it won't be as scary as depicted in the new testiment and i feel the symbols relate to star constilations and solour eclipses etc indicationg the rough time to expect things to happen. It is interesting that the new testiment says to expect birth of Micheal (As in Arch Angel Micheal reincarnation to unlock the sevenr seals) Then this guy pops up saying he is it and his skill is numerecy and dipicting codes. I don't know what to think, there are too many co-insidences to just shrug him off as a nut case. I don't agree with everything he has written in his book but other thinks make sense and I am reading it with an open mind lets say. I just think its odd that I had the experience i had and then this guy comes with the same message only his is much more complex and detailed than mine

Just woundered what your thought are on sevenstarhand?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Really, it's a good thing i'm an Atheist...

Anyway, about the lion people, if they r accepting anybody from earth for a job Earth Angel, tell them that a 14 year old named street_fighter will take it!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
[edit on 14-1-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey Earth Angel,

No, I haven't took an in depth look at that guys book, here is the thing, you follow your own path, and no one else. I think its good that you're open minded, but an open mind, can become a corrupt mind, be careful about what you read. When you are uncertain about something you read, and know you can't do research about it, the best thing to do is stop reading it, and follow your heart. It doesn't matter if you are wrong, as long as your heart led you to something good and positive, what else matters. If you're going keep reading this guy's book, his book will lead to nothing but uncertainty. Uncertainty can lead to fear, and fear can lead to mental destruction.

About hell, personally, I think hell, does exist, but I don't we need to fear it, since you need to do something substancially bad to go to hell, and once you go to hell, depending on how much sin you have, determines which level of hells you go to. You can't throw hell out of the question, when you think about Hitler, Mussolini, and others, when you think about what they have done, no way are they going to get away with it. They shall be punish, hell is there punishment.

I'm not quite sure about what paranormal experience has to do with the soul holding back. Maybe I've misunderstood you, but that doesn't make sense. I think paranormal experiences are signs of something I've yet understand.

Anyways don't worry too much about whether or not your going to be chosen as a rapture, or whether the world is going to end in 2012, that won't really help you spirtually develop, its actually a manifestation of fear, and might cause you to do good deeds not out of the soul purpose of doing but out of fear of not being chosen by the Divine.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok,Ok!!!!!

Stop it with this discussion about church, religions, hell, or whatever, alright? I know this is ur thread Earth Angel, but plz take it on the U2U's b4 the mods close this thread!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post.

Earth Angel, i think u need to take a look at this. It's a good read and all but above all, urgent! Here's the link:

www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Jeez, I find that site a little upsetting, do grown-up people really think those sorts of ideas are REAL?
Wow... I just thought all this was a bit of fun and now it seems that only the people I haven't met yet have interacted with aliens and gods!

I think I'll leave this site to my dad.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join