It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
WHAT DOES WIND LOOK LIKE? The divine does not look like anything, the divine is energy it is all around us all the time. It is only human nature to try and imagine what something we don't understand looks like. Do we try and imagine what wind looks like. We certainly do not LABEL wind A MAN!

The two quotes you have provided above are from two seperate things. The Lights my friends and I have witnessed, I can not explain. Seeing giant 3ft feathers floating in the sky. An imagies of a ripple affect like throwing stohnes on water and dark shadows criss crossing each other along with flashes of lightening when there is no storm....YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS THEN! It happens on calm crisp nights with cloud but not thick cloud because you can't see anything but the cloud reflects these patterns and strange formations which are not projections from near by pub. It is not privetly owned projections. I do not know what it is. All I know is that FEATHERS are a sign of the ANGELS! and it is to me and my friends a SPIRITUAL message of some kind.

The UFO and spirit child are not connected to the lights i mention above. I personally feel that the lights I talk about my friends have witnessed on a few occations are a physical sign that something very spiritual is drawing close. I am not saying that THAT is christ!!

I have given all the detail I can, I will get a picture of these lights but It will take time as it depends on atmosphere, weather and possibly time of year even i am unsure at the time as like i say i can't explain what it is.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
oh and the Bible did NOT originate from the Roman Catholic Church!

It originated from God HIMself who inspired the great men of faith such as Moses, Solomon, Ezekiel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul to write the books in the Bible. Look, if you really want to know what's going on in the world and you want understanding and peace, then I suggest that you forget about the mediums, palm readers, tarot cards and the like and get to know the one and TRUE God, and HIS son Jesus! And I don't mean get religion...I mean get a relationship, a true relationship with the Father through Jesus.

-Quin

[edit on 17-2-2006 by mytquin]

No that is not what I said. I did however say it was RE-WRITTEN TRANSLATED or INTERPRITED by the ROMANS and Greeks a like. Even Later egyptians had a hand in written stories TRANSLATED and included in the texts of the bible. READ AN ACT OF GOD BY BY GRAHAM PHILLIPS.

Thank you for your advice on forgetting mediums etc. I AM A MEDIUM so it is not like i can drop who I am. The divine made me this way. Joseph was a medium as the angels or spirits told him to take baby Jesus away from Punchius Piolet (I apologise for not knowing the correct spellin) who wanted all baby boys killed. Jospeh listened to his guides and kept Jesus safe while all the baby boys were brutally murdered. If Jospeh did not have this gift there wouldn't have been a Jesus. I am no different to Joseph in this respect. I have saved my brothers life with my gift. I heard an spirit asking me to call home when my best friend despratly needed me during her hardest times and I didn't have a phone at the time. We lived oppersite ends of the country both studying for our degrees. Through her prayers and angel came to her aid calling on me to call her and I gave my best friend councelling, she felt so much better and was shocked that I phoned her in her hour of need. It was no co-insidance. I use my gift to do good work, the divine works thorough me as it is in every one of us.

The divine has inspired me in the same way as mosses and all the above. The divine has contacted me the same way it contacted each and every one of those people you mention above. I happen to be a woman!

None of what I KNOW and it isn't what I belive in, does not effect how close you or I am to the DIVINE. By dropping what I KNOW would result in me being further away from the DIVINE.

If you will follow my next post, I will present evidance of MIS-UNDERSTANDING FROM THE BIBLE Mosses is a good place to start!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mosses spoke to god in the burning bushes. He asks god his name. God replies "I AM THAT I AM THAS YOU SHALL SAY UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL I AM THAT HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU

Exodus: 20.3

when Moses returned from Mount Sinai he tells people that god has forbidden them from making any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is heaven or above.

Exodus 20.4

PROPHET MOHAMMED CARRIED THE SAME MESSAGE YET PEOPLE TODAY STILL HAVE NO EARS TO LISTEN.....THOSE THAT HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR!!

Genisis chapter 41: verse 45 The hebrew patriar Joseph married the high priestesses daughter. A story survived in Egypt during ROMAN times which also linked Moses with the city The scholar Apion who under the Emperor's in Rome, Tiberius, Caligula and Claudius,taught and wrote in the third volume History of egypt that Moses was a native of Heliopolis.

There are similarities from Hebrews and Akhenaten possing the question to researchers and historians as to wheather Atenisum was inspired by Hebrew or the other way round! Evidance the two religions influenced each other is the SACRED BULL

Chapter 32 Exodus The sacred Golden Calf echoes in this biblical account of the linking theme SACRED BULL: Hence this connects the two religions swapping ideas and influencing one another or contaminating one another however you want to view it!

Now lets look at the Romans influance on changing words. Judah was named after one of the Hebrew tribes. The name Jew comes from the the Hebrew word Yehudi which means, member of the tribe of Judah. Later the ROMANS called it JUDEA

The red sea is a great example of MIS-TRANSLATION. In original Hebrew it was written Yam Suph which means SEA OF REEDS not the RED SEA

I prove further more the MIS-TRANSLATIONS

Genisis 11: 26 Abraham's father Terah was 70 years old when Abraham was born.

Genisis 11:32 says he lived up to the ripe old age of 205. (Lucky him)
Genisis 12:4 Terah has died and Abraham is 75 when he leaves home! Terah therefore was no older than 145 when he died

One of the above accounts has been mis-interprited, if not both may have an eliment of inacuracy due to the age conflick of Terah living up to the age of 145 or 205. This is not possible today for anyone to live so long so what is the reality of it happening so long ago? I don't have the answer to that!

That is one small example of the changes ROMANS made to the bible!

The information comes from the book "Act of God" by Graham Phillips if you want more info on mis-interpritations of the biblical accounts. There is extensive research by scholars and historians and it is a great read!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Earth Angel...you say you read the Bible right? Therefore you must believe what it tells us, so why do you only believe the parts that fit into your made-up little world. If you believe ANY part of the Bible then you must believe ALL of it. The Bible TELLS us that GOD IS THE FATHER! Jesus himself calls HIM FATHER! That's the problem with the world today, everyone is looking for some kind of spiritual help or guide but they are all looking for fairytales! If you read the Bible and believe the words therein, then you will know what I say is true....it's ALL in the WORD OF GOD. I'm sorry honey but you are delusional. That's all I have to say...

I have presented my evidance above that god is I AM. I don't belive in just parts of the bible. The whole point of what I am doing is questioning and researching. I can not make sense of it as it conflicks leaving people confused and not knowing where they stand.

Was Thera 145 when he died or 205?

So is it Judah the old hebrew termenology that is correct or Judea, the ROMAN biblical translation which you insult me by laughing at me saying I don't know what I am talking about? Romans changed things as they saw fit for reasons again of greed and scare moungering.

Is it the red sea or the sea of reeds?

Do I belive Jesus who say's his god is his father or is Moses correct telling us GOD SAID we are not to make any image of GOD that god is just "I AM"
The bible says both but I can not belive both accounts, somebody is lying here! Do you now see where I am coming from?

So what ever your answer is will be TRUE so I look forward to your reply! Because you clearly have read and understand what the bible tells us...as in it is the word of God and I have to belive it.

To be honest, I could write a passage now and ask you to tell me what you think it means. I can tell you what I think it means and someone else will have a different interpritation again. Out of everyone, it won't mean I am right. It won't mean you are right or the next person. I am not prepared to take somebody elses WORD for anything as it is merely their interpritation of something. How many different aurthors have interprited Nostra Darmus for example!? I can not say which author has truely made accurate interpritations. The same goes for the Bible.

The Bible has never been complete due to people wanting to delibratly mis guide us: Here is some evidance supporting what I say

On the given information in association to the early church quashing the philosophy of reincarnation. I do not feel there was a higher purpose behind such a ruling of pure denial. The word ‘politics’ has a big part to play. It was more important to keep up the number of churchgoers and by eradicating the essence of life after death, the idea being people would have needed the church to help prevent them from being cast to the fires of hell. The Christian idea of reincarnation was banished officially in the middle of the 6th century, 553 AD by the council of Constantinople by Byzantine Emperor Justinian. The reasoning behind this action was because it was thought the East had been far too influential such as the Buddhists and Hindu’s. Followers were told to believe in only one incarnation and if they did not achieve the life’s lessons learnt they would go to hell. Christians such as the Cathers of Italy and southern France as well as the Gnostics were attacked for believing in the principles of reincarnation up until the 12 century.

Information from British School of Yoga: parapsychology studies

Now if anyone is making anything FIT it is these guys above! For purposes of greed not for anybody's spiritual benifits. The same i am afraid is being done today but in other ways. Mary Magdelene has been seriously down graded due to being a woman. In fact via historical evidance we now know that she taught the disiples what Jesus taught her! Because she could preach to the men in a way they could understand. This still is not taught by the Catholic Church, the bible has not been RE-WRITTEN to re educate people of the truth.

How am I meant to belive something that isn't even put together fully. It is like teaching a child the Alphabet with missing pieces and telling that child what it reads infront of it's eyes is the truth and factual information and the child HAS GOT TO TAKE THE WORD OF THE PERSON WHO SAYS SO!

Child A belives it soloy for the rest of it's life. Child B researches and discovers and B actually went befor the C so the alphabet now says something very different! And then found C that went before the D which meant something very different again. This child found that PERSON 1's TRUE WORD actually CONFLICTS with the WORD of PERSON 2

The bible will forever mould into different shapes veering off into different directions, shape shifting bending and wobbeling to suit people needs, to hide the truth to dicieve to bring us further from the truth, to bring us right up close to the truth but who can diffrentiate what is the truth and what not the truth. I do not and will not ever claim to know it all as I am still serching and discovering.

To me I do Know that when we die our energy moves on as a soul and I have personal evidance "TO ME" That when your soul not only lives on but can communicate with people like myself bringing heaven and earth into a reality for me personally to tap into and understand. I can't tell anyone else that they have got to belive it as WORD because there are skeptics who have never experianced anything like this, but they are wise to question! This is my field of expertise but to others it is really the devil and I am being possesed.

Each to their own but I will say question everything that is the word of GOD don't read a book by it's cover. Don't take anything at face value. Look beyond is wiser than being a sheep or walking dead!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

oh and the Bible did NOT originate from the Roman Catholic Church!

It originated from God HIMself who inspired the great men of faith such as Moses, Solomon, Ezekiel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul to write the books in the Bible. Look, if you really want to know what's going on in the world and you want understanding and peace, then I suggest that you forget about the mediums, palm readers, tarot cards and the like and get to know the one and TRUE God, and HIS son Jesus! And I don't mean get religion...I mean get a relationship, a true relationship with the Father through Jesus.

-Quin

[edit on 17-2-2006 by mytquin]

Who wrote the book of Romans? A ROMAN DID!!

www.rogma.org...

Read the 2nd B down: The stupid thing is you even mention his name above but you obviously don't know you facts as you havn't acknowledged he is in fact a ROMAN. You would have agreed with me if that was the case. I did write Romans (plural) that is my only mistake and on the scale of things it isn't a very big one.

NOW GO AHEAD AND LAUGH AT ME AFTER PROVIDING YOU WITH EVIDANCE OH I JUST TO MAKE SURE I CAN GET YOU MORE

www.biblebb.com...

I do no what I am talking about, he was able to translate Hebrew and Greek because he was a very cleaver guy!!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What are u trying 2 say...?

Really Earth Angel, what r u gonna do about it?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
What are u trying 2 say...?

Really Earth Angel, what r u gonna do about it?

I am offering FREE angel readings in return of teaching there is NO CONDITON on anyone AWAKE AND LISTENING. People CONDITION THEMSELVES or allow others to CONDITION them. Religion is the greates cause of DIVIDE in this world resulting in more Evil and killings than good. If we replace RELIGION with being more SPIRITUAL, tapping into the universe and realising we are all one and the same. We all come from the same ATOM that had a WILL to be much much more. We are that very source= energy. There is no DIVIDE here, when we realise this there will be peace and harmony on earth. I think we are a long way off yet but i'd say a 3rd are already clued up on this. It is our JOINT RESPONSIBILITY to show others that instead of preserving LIFE and seeing it as a miricle and seeing everyhting is sacred. We are fighting and destroying and killing life on earth. Not just people, plants, insects, whales, dolphines, trees, mother earth. We are KILLING because we are wired BACKWARDS.

RELIGION is killing us as well as offering enlightment. Every religion has something valid. Not anyone religion is the RIGHT RELIGION. GOD'S HOUSE is a synagog, a catholic church, a small chapel, a buddhist temple. They are ALL god's house.

We are wired backwards because we are taught to think GOD IS A REVENGEFUL, HATEFUL, JUDGING GOD. A GOD THAT CAN WIPE YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T DO AS HE COMMANDS. An Angry God that can bannish you in hell from eternity.

Who is SATAN THEN? I thought satan was something negative and God was supposed to be positive.

False prophets are those uneducated few, or those who dare not challenge old belifes still preaching the above. Thats who we were warned about not the crazy man on the street who we look to as a false prophet. These people depict GOD as something negative and something to be scared of which is not true!

DIVINE LOVE LOVES WITHOUT ANY CONDITION.
I will U2U anyone interested in helping spread the message by offering a FREE reading.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Christ said He would return bodily !!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
As a medium I have began working with the Angels who confirmed what I have witnessed is of the lord God divine. I was given the message that Christ will be here in 2006 in the form of LIGHT not a physical human being.

Hey, that should be good enough proof for anybody! And anybody who might call you a ridiculous, delusional kook with deep and possibly dangerous psychological problems (a la Dean Adams), just ain't being open-minded. They're not giving you the benefit of the doubt. They're not cutting you some slack, and trying to see things from your perspective.

Fie on them!

Fie!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by automek

I believe you are mistaken. However, if you can provide evidence of your assertion, I will be happy to evaluate it and should it prove reliable, I will modify my current opinion.

Start by providing me with reasonable evidence and proof that such a person as Jesus Christ actually existed, rather than him being constructed by the Romans out of the Horus and Dionysus archetypes, and continue from there.

Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Earth angel , I believe myself to be a born-again christian ( albeit in a backslidden state at present ), and i really do sense your hunger for truth , as i do myself , and every one of us posting on this board , but i believe that communications with the spirit world were strictly out of bounds according to God , because He is a God of love , primarily , and He would know the harm and confusion that evil spirits ( pretending to be benevolent ) would bring us. Jesus said that satan could transform himself into an angel of light ( ie , could be so subtle and believable and sway us from the truth ) , so therefore , in the spirit world , you really have NO idea who you are communing with , regardless of what they tell you. With all sincerity and genuineness , i'd urge you to steer clear of spirit guides and pendants , and medium stuff , because you are being fed a line , seriously !!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
automek I agree with you 100 percent. The bible also says the antichrist will perform lying sign in the sky even calling fire down from the sky to decieve many.
and the whole faith thing being positive energy: the bible says grace comes by faith and faith by the hearing of the word of god. Salvation comes and only by believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that jesus christ is the son of god and god raised him from the dead. These so called lights in the sky aliens gray reptilians in my "opinion" are demonic in nature and is truely the heart of the great deception. Right now you are seeing the open denying of jesus christ in media movies, churches, politics, and morals in general. Da Vinci Code ring a bell? Or how about all the documentaries that been on the tv trying to disprove either the divinity of jesus or any of his miracles. Or how about every crime drama tv series or sitcoms in general always have a christian doing something really wierd or off the wall. Folks this is the great falling away that the bible warns us of. Automek flesh and blood has not revealed that to you the holy spirit did, and knowing the truth in your heart and hearing the holy spirit should show you that no how far away you have strayed jesus still loves you and still wants to use you. I pray brother that many other christians will not be decieved when the true alien agenda is knows and at the front of it will be to destroy belief in jesus christ by saying the created all religions or better yet had a hand in our creation. In the old testament god dealt with mediums and magicians harshly because he knew that mans thirst for knowledge "which causes adam to fall" instead of trusting in god word would lead to the destruction of our souls and make us unworth of fellowship with him

Someone said earlier about nasa making the star wars program to attack christ when he comes back HMMM good thought because it does say when jesus comes back to judge the world that he will have a sign in the sky and that it would cause the kings of the earth to make war with him so that could be the supposed attack on the messiah. However it also says he who sits in the heavens will laugh....

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by automek

I do not know everythin, and I don't want to pretend to do so but the revelations tells us of the ANGELS GETTING TOGETHER TO BLOW THEIR TRUMPETS.

Jesus has come in many bodies this time, he will be heard this way! If he was to return and declaire himself as THE ONE. He would be considered just another LUNATIC. People will fight and argue over who belives it is him and who does not.

Jesus and the divine bring energy of pure love WITHOUT CONDITION. Bringing peace and harmony. If he were to say I am here, and we argue over this, where is the peace and love? This would highlight the divide and negativity that goes on and Jesus would not get anywhere in this presant HOSTILE environment.

He has devided himself up, he has NO NAME, he has NO EGO, he just IS. He is being, experiencing, and reaching out to "All that have ears, let them hear"

These people Jesus has split himself up into come in and bring the light with them.
The golden Key is spirituality and religion has got to adapt to keep up.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes I was taught that I was being tricked by the DEVIL as a catholic of which i am no longer a catholic.

Joseph was guided by a SPIRIT in order to save JESUS as a baby. The SPIRIT person warned Joseph about all baby boys in the region being killed on strick orders. Jesus was taken far away from the area because Joseph embraced the SPIRIT/ANGEL who came from the SPIRIT WORLD or HEAVEN if you like.

What I have experienced is no different to what Jospeh experienced and yet it was perfectly acceptable for Joseph to communicate with the spirit world.

I have saved my brothers life because I am open to the spirit world.

I had no phone as a student and lived the oppersite end of the country to my best friend. A voice woke me up telling me to phone home. I felt something was wrong. I immediatly ran around to the trian station and phoned home to find Marie had been

PRAYING VERY VERY HARD for me to phone her as she was SO DEPRESSED. I operate in doing good and nothing but good. A medium knows how to PROTECT ONESELF and also knows HOW TO WORK IN PURE DIVINE LOVE which NO NEGATIVITY CAN BREAK THROUGH if you know what you are doing.

RELIGION supresses humans most NATURAL nature because it FEARS what it does not understand.

What I understand is that FEAR is a means of CONTROL which is far more EVIL than contacting the spirit world or vice versa.

Yes I have come across many an EVIL SPIRIT in my childhood before I understood who I WAS and how to manage such spirits. I will be honest, but where there is bad, there is also good hearted spirits who are our guardian angels looking out for our welfare too.

There is no deception or trickery, there is no need to FEAR anything. If it was the DEVIL who saved my brothers life, If it was the DEVIL who told me to help my best friend then it may as well have been the DEVIL decieving Joseph too! So what will happen to me for falling for it

NOTHING! Because divine love does not punnish or judge...where is the love in that?

The universe is a big atom playground, spirits are made up of atoms...so are you! We are ALL-ONE and the same. TO FEAR SPIRITS IS TO FEAR ONESELF!

Who is the DEVIL?
We all derive from the very energy that had a will be become much much more! The universe, its atom, protons, neutrons all started as one tiny tiny point. THE SOURCE OF THE DIVINE. we are ALL-ONE including the DEVIL OR SATAN.

The DEVIL/SATAN is a man made anagram into describing something negative. It is symbolic if you like. The DEVIL is nothing more than NEGATIVE ENERGY and DIVINE LOVE IS A POSITIVE ENERGY. Ying and Yang/ Alpha omega

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaRaSiTe
Salvation comes and only by believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that jesus christ is the son of god and god raised him from the dead. . Right now you are seeing the open denying of jesus christ in media movies, churches, politics, and morals in general. Da Vinci Code ring a bell? Or how about all the documentaries that been on the tv trying to disprove either the divinity of jesus or any of his miracles. Or how about every crime drama tv series or sitcoms in general always have a christian doing something really wierd or off the wall. Folks this is the great falling away that the bible warns us of. our. In the old testament god dealt with mediums and magicians harshly because he knew that mans thirst for knowledge "which causes adam to fall" instead of trusting in god word would lead to the destruction of our souls and make us unworth of fellowship with him

This is very disturbing but on the other hand, I will use this as a means to highlight what RELIGION is doing?

We do not need to CONFESSanything as we are ALL-ONE AND THE SAME. We are one with DIVINE LOVE ALREADY. You and I are ALREADY DIVINE LOVE. We are god, going back to the atom i talked about above. DIVINE LOVE needs nothing. DIVINE LOVE needs no-one to confress as DIVINE LOVE just IS.....JUST BEING. I AM THAT I AM.

The media is exploring things realistically, it is producing EVIDANCE in some cases that scriptures have been tampered with. Parts are missing, have been adapted for the NEEDS of the CHURCH rather than it's people. YOU SEE WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE?

People are beginning to QUESTION, they are sick of being told WHAT TO THINK and have developed a mind of thier own. There is a fall going on as told in the bible, but it is not the fall you think it is. This is decieving within itself, I will go into this more later. The media is opening pandoras box, we have spent too long being REPRESSED and it is the very REPRESSION THAT IS DESTROYING THIS WORLD AND THE VERY SOULS IN IT.

EG. sexual repression, SOME priests have performed sexual acts on young girls and boys because of false illusion and false belifes in what god wants. These childrens very souls have been destroyed by RELIGION.

Exploration into the bible offering NEW OPEN MINDED IDEAS may save these children who are still being sexually abused by priests today. I fail to see what is so evil about this QUESTIONING and exploration. I do however see EVIL AND DESTRUCTION by means of out of date systems and belifes.

You agree with the person above about dabbeling in the spirit world but you go on to talk about the HOLY SPIRIT. WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT? Acknowledgement of the SPIRIT WORLD is often referred to. "In the name of the father and of the son and of the HOLY SPIRIT! The very same holy spirit or spirit's I see hear and acknowledge with an open heart in every day exsistance. This represents GHOSTS, "The holy Ghost" a world of paranormal is accepted and acknowledged in religious teachings but you are TOLD to FEAR it on the same hand. This makes no sense. Religious teachings are backwards in some cases, no wonder so many are confused. I see it, I accept it, I understand it I welcome it, I do not FEAR THE HOLY SPIRIT OR HOLY GHOST as the spirit world are ONE with god. Please understand this!

Why would god destroy me for being a medium? Q: WOULD DIVINE LOVE DESTROY ANYTHING? DOES THIS REPRESENT LOVE TO YOU? Is destruction an act out of love, or is it an act of HATE? My medium ship is a GIFT FROM GOD. It is a tool to help teach people not to fear and to see beyond illusions of CONDITION and RESTRICTION

Why would I as amedium be UNWORTHY of GOD / divine love?

God is PERFECT therefore Gods CREATIONS are also PERFECT. I share the very first atom god is/was and forever shall be. I am one with GOD. I am very worthy and I do not act out of hate, I am that I am and I am LOVE.

WHO IS THIS GOD THAT YOU SPEAK OF? This is a very negative GOD and the human anagram I spoke of above for negativity is SATAN.

Adam and Eve where told GOD is a god of restriction. DIVINE LOVE DOES NO RESTRICT OR place CONDITION. LOVE IS LOVE without any condition X

FALSE PROPHETS are the very people who tell you that SOME people are unworthy. They will be PUNISHED, they are SINNERS. They are being decieved and because they fell for it they will be punished. WELL IT IS HARDLY ANYBODIES FAULT IF THEY HAD BEEN DECIEVED. Why punish them for not UNDERSTANDING. Would you PUNISH a baby for not UNDERSTANDING they are not to touch the fireguard because it is hot? You would EDUCATE the child HOPEFULLY not PUNISH it!

I am here to EDUCATE people in the very same way. I will not PUNISH anyone who does not UNDERSTAND what I am doing.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by Earth Angel
As a medium I have began working with the Angels who confirmed what I have witnessed is of the lord God divine. I was given the message that Christ will be here in 2006 in the form of LIGHT not a physical human being.

Hey, that should be good enough proof for anybody! And anybody who might call you a ridiculous, delusional kook with deep and possibly dangerous psychological problems (a la Dean Adams), just ain't being open-minded. They're not giving you the benefit of the doubt. They're not cutting you some slack, and trying to see things from your perspective.

Fie on them!

Fie!

Thank you for your support and understanding my aim.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
this is an awsome site to read on who really was visiting us from the heavens that were written about thousands of years ago

www.bibleufo.com...

The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible

I belive this poster has nailed it on the head! Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Hey Earth Angel,

No, I haven't took an in depth look at that guys book, here is the thing, you follow your own path, and no one else. I think its good that you're open minded, but an open mind, can become a corrupt mind, be careful about what you read. When you are uncertain about something you read, and know you can't do research about it, the best thing to do is stop reading it, and follow your heart. It doesn't matter if you are wrong, as long as your heart led you to something good and positive, what else matters. If you're going keep reading this guy's book, his book will lead to nothing but uncertainty. Uncertainty can lead to fear, and fear can lead to mental destruction.

About hell, personally, I think hell, does exist, but I don't we need to fear it, since you need to do something substancially bad to go to hell, and once you go to hell, depending on how much sin you have, determines which level of hells you go to. You can't throw hell out of the question, when you think about Hitler, Mussolini, and others, when you think about what they have done, no way are they going to get away with it. They shall be punish, hell is there punishment.

I'm not quite sure about what paranormal experience has to do with the soul holding back. Maybe I've misunderstood you, but that doesn't make sense. I think paranormal experiences are signs of something I've yet understand.

Anyways don't worry too much about whether or not your going to be chosen as a rapture, or whether the world is going to end in 2012, that won't really help you spirtually develop, its actually a manifestation of fear, and might cause you to do good deeds not out of the soul purpose of doing but out of fear of not being chosen by the Divine.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

I have said it time and time again, DIVINE LOVE DOES NOT PUNISH!

I feel very very sorry for anyone who is wrapped up in HUMAN CREATED FEAR. KARMA is the spiritual path for soul stages of develepment. You will not be cast to an illusional hell.

Stay in the grip of Illusion = control = restriction. Remain locked in your prison with your god who punishes you.

YOUR VERSION OF GOD IS MY SATAN.
My DIVINE LOVE loves and does not have a false NEED to PUNISH. Am I not being heard?

"let those who have ears hear"
Do the Angels not blow their trumpets loud enough? Falling on deaf ears yet I continue to RE-EDUCATE.

Please understand that DIVINE LOVE does not PUNISH but SATAN DOES

CAN YOU STILL NOT SEE YOUR FALSE PROPHETS BEFORE YOU? People ignored Jesus too but he still carried on trying to make himself understood.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont mean to burst the authors bubble, but if you watch your History channel, Discovery, and read books, you will note that these sightings, have been around since the dawn of mankind.

The feather is probably from a bird.

Early paintings have UFO's and USO's. Christopher Columbus encountered a USO.
I beleive in extraterrestrials, but they've been here among us for a million years. Underwater bases is the most probable cause of the sightings, IMO.

Well 3ft feathers, i dread to see how big the bird is? It is not physical feathers, it is a light formation or some kind. Thank you for your input, I am aware of UFO sightings from the ancients and biblical pictures of which SOME have been debunked but not ALL!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
In 2006, one prediction is that there will be a draft in the USA. Now, if there is a draft, we need to look at the possible reason for this shift? It will be some trouble with Iran, I think.

So there could be another big theater style attack on America this year and it will be blamed on Iran. I personally think it will be a EMP nuke-type weapon and it will detonate 50 miles above the US. It will cause electric blackouts across the US. The US will then nuke Iran. Having no electricity also means say goodbye to all utilities, even the water facilities in US are run by electricity. Martial Law could be declared because of the riots of confused people just trying to survive. Then come the containment camps into the mainstream eye to supposedly curb the riots and pandemonium.

Really I'm just keeping my mind open to the possibilities as I have not wished for any of this kind of stuff to happen. Another prophecy/bible code mentions August 3rd, this year as a very bloody day. Who knows in this place what will happen?

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 2-10-06 by pacman]

Now this is freaky because you wrote this ages ago and in the last two weeks are reports on Iran having nuclear weapons of some sort and all the world has an opinion, everyone is on tenderhooks as it looks like war may begin!!

If this black out thing does happen then we shall know the truth and your president MUST be pressurised into backing down as he is a danger to the WORLD.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join