It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't do it if i were u. Then again, take a look at this link:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Okay i have read this months Spirit & Destiny magazine and some really interesting predictions have come up that. One ties in with my own.

Michele Knight predicts that :

Musicians start to come out as having spiritual viwes. An awakening occurs with a scientific discovery that God must exist!

Here is another one by Eve Peacock:

Speculation on extraterrestrial life and UFO's will emerge after strong photographic evidence from a member of the public!

The two psychics predict an assasination attempt in America, one says Bush and one says a high profile politician! Just thought I'd throw that one in and stay away from fast food chains as a health scare will break out apparently!

Tracy higgs says the north west of America will be unstable and also Asia too with a land slides in Itally caused by rain.

The New testiment says the messages about the DIVINE will be spread via songs! I definatly belive the scientific knowledge and Musicians will enlighten us.

Maybe this is what the event is rather than the DIVINE making it's entrance on the clouds or UFO. Unless the UFO mentioned above causing great speculation is IT!

I don't know how it is going to happen but I know it is!

Also this year we will be awakend by the number 666. 06/06/06
The 6th of June people are going to be concious by the beast, funny enough I dreamt about the devil last night but I wasn't scared of him no matter how hard he tried to scare me! He threated me not to speak out about the DIVINE it was only a dream thougyh!

Anyway before we get two paraniod 666 is the number of man as well as the beast in the new testiment which i belive there is a hidden referance in the number.

Take care X

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here are some songs you need to check out..i suggest looking at the lyrics also.

Earth Angel was speaking about songs that will have spiritual meanings,well you were right..here are some recent songs dealing with ufo's and spirituality

Coldplay-Fix You

Coldplay-? they have a new video on vh1 ,at the end of it,they hop in a spacecraft? is that strange..i dont think so at all.srry i dont know the name of it

Yellowcard-Lights & Sounds

P.O.D-Testify

Coheed & Cambria-The suffering

Cohedd & Cambria-Welcome Home

Make sure you downlaod these songs and also get the lyrics too..and even watching the music videos will help.

Even more and more,im starting to feel the shift...its in the music i defintely know it is...music has a strong affect on society so thats the best place to start,wouldnt you think?

EarthAngel u2u me and tell me about what you believe will happen this year..and ill explain my beliefs with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.latter-rain.com...

Anyone who is interested in the preidctions of the days to come or research into the meanings of the New Testiment REVALATIONS! It is all here.

I was going to write all about it myself but this dude saved me the job LOL.
I feel the two witnesses of God it relates to is a body of people working together. That is what I understand of it anyway. Anybody talking about themselves being the Messiah we must be aware of as the true witnesses do not talk of themselves. (They are not on an ego trip, or they don't make themselves out to be special or different) This is what I understand.

The New Testiment is loud and clear yet so many people do not evidently have ears, this is my observation. "Those who have ears, let them hear" Well only a few are listening which is sad really, the rest are like sheep or lemmings but slowly the sheep and lemmings are waking up and are dropping away from the CONFORMING and CONDITIONING

Salluh:?? This popped into my head whatever this means. Oh well, maybe it means something maybe not! Maybe it means "Hats off" or something like hallalua.

My friend told me the Hebrew for 666 is WWW iss this true? Some belive that the internet is the devil or evil or something!!

As for that number or the beast which is the number of man, it takes WISDOM TO CALCULATE THE NUMBER. Therefore the number needs to be calculated. In the beginning of the revalations the angels calculated the stars ten thousand by ten thousand. so lets see

6X6X6 = 216 Or 666X666 = 443556 What is this? I don't want to make anything fit but it could relate to astrological signs dating back to use of the egyptians 3000BC or it could be coded referances!

Just have to keep guessing, someone will crack it.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.infinitebeing.com...

This is intereting about the new shift although the idea is not new at all when looking at Theosophy!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What's going to happen this year?

Will aliens land on earth?

Can you be more clear about what your predictions are for 2006!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
A majority of UFO sightings are that of earthly origin, as well as holographic 3D projection called the Blue Beam Project. This is done by Satellites projecting just inside the earths ecosphere.

The Blue Beam Project, is there to bring in a staged invasion as well as a staged second coming.

Don't you think people would be able to see the satellites through their telescopes? I mean if I saw this crazy stuff I would try and find the source through the telescope.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
A majority of UFO sightings are that of earthly origin, as well as holographic 3D projection called the Blue Beam Project. This is done by Satellites projecting just inside the earths ecosphere.

The Blue Beam Project, is there to bring in a staged invasion as well as a staged second coming.

I don't believe aliens are here to save us, unfortunately.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

Hey Merger i remember you telling me about ,the illuminati destroyed planet nibiru to keep the reptilans from checking up on the blacks..they also put aids in africa,to make them loose intrest?

When nasa shot that missle into space,was that when they destroyed planet nibiru?

I think it was january of lass year?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The test was—if one human states a claim, will others accept it as literal truth without spot-checking first, as soon as the idea enters the realm of one’s conscious thought? Think of Stanley Milgram’s conformity experiment on a much larger scale. It was a study of indoctrination, standardization by subordination. The test is passed by gaining an appreciation of one’s own highly disordered nature, and that of the world, this work of art known as Earth. Each individual stands as their own creator, capable of both eternity and disintegration. We call this the default state of Awareness. The ideal is of community, each individual contributing a unique part to the machine, to the benefit and joy of each. Awareness must be unilateral in order for this to be achieved. The test exceeded all rational expectations, to the point that we as Sociologists have become as hunted prey, castigated for millennia from human society. 90% of all recorded data has been lost through the mere struggle for survival. Intelligence suggests it began in the Nile Delta, around five thousand years ago. It grew stronger and more malicious quicker than anyone had calculated to within ten orders of magnitude. But I submit to you, we live in a chaotic universe where A is as likely to repeat a million times over on itself as Z is to occur; anything is possible, and so we stand here today. And this is precisely the problem. Our steady flow of Utopia has been long interrupted. The time has come to return home. It was our failure, our aloof misperceptions of reality that has caused so much heartache and destruction, and for that I am sorry. I realize the folly of hypothesizing at the top of that ivory tower, holding no regard for chaotic misinterpretation, and bearing no respect for the Sun. The keepers of the light were overwhelmed thus by what ensued, and it should come as little shock that these darkest of ages have subsisted so long. Today, we are faced with a monstrous nihilism that has gained a will of its own right, and very nearly a consciousness. Its protectors are so self-disinterested, they live only to serve “It” rather than themselves and each other. What is worse, they enforce their sick religion on the global society. They worship gods of nothing, white-haired he-hulks who are promoted as being more qualified to exist than any entity. This was the original intent of the experiment, to a far lesser degree… it was popularly construed then as nonsense very few could be foolish enough to embrace. Yet for some reason, it fulfills a strange desire known as the death-trip. As they worship nothing, so these minds ache to achieve the same. Thus we meet Lucifer-- in the words of Marx, being the opiate of the masses.Nothing has its place in space and time. It is about 99.9% of all places, however it is that remaining .1% that makes the nothing appreciable. Light defines our existence. Our material creator was the mother-star whose supernova gave birth to the Sun, our provider. Ironically, the hole-heads wish to use nuclear fission as a vessel to nonexistence. All they will succeed in doing is killing great art. A destroyed relic of a planet will remain, to slowly grow itself back to beauty over the ensuing eons. As dark as the last few thousand years have been, it brightens considerably in comparison to the nightmare of nuclear winter. You cannot unmake existence. You can unmake yourself, but the pieces will remain, scattered to the wind, piled on the floor, floating in the Ocean. They will eventually recombine in some random fashion to become as one again, a new entry to the test that has manifested itself into a seeming permanence. The test can be unmade, completely, and then ridiculed and forgotten. So it will on the day of the final examination, when each will make a simple choice, and then school is out, forever.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Okay i have read this months Spirit & Destiny magazine and some really interesting predictions have come up that. One ties in with my own.

Michele Knight predicts that :

Musicians start to come out as having spiritual viwes. An awakening occurs with a scientific discovery that God must exist!

Here is another one by Eve Peacock:

Speculation on extraterrestrial life and UFO's will emerge after strong photographic evidence from a member of the public!

The two psychics predict an assasination attempt in America, one says Bush and one says a high profile politician! Just thought I'd throw that one in and stay away from fast food chains as a health scare will break out apparently!

Tracy higgs says the north west of America will be unstable and also Asia too with a land slides in Itally caused by rain.

The New testiment says the messages about the DIVINE will be spread via songs! I definatly belive the scientific knowledge and Musicians will enlighten us.

Maybe this is what the event is rather than the DIVINE making it's entrance on the clouds or UFO. Unless the UFO mentioned above causing great speculation is IT!

I don't know how it is going to happen but I know it is!

Also this year we will be awakend by the number 666. 06/06/06
The 6th of June people are going to be concious by the beast, funny enough I dreamt about the devil last night but I wasn't scared of him no matter how hard he tried to scare me! He threated me not to speak out about the DIVINE it was only a dream thougyh!

Anyway before we get two paraniod 666 is the number of man as well as the beast in the new testiment which i belive there is a hidden referance in the number.

Take care X

666....hmmm i think i know what u mean Earth Angel. How about this name?

Ronald Wilson Reagon.

Is this good enough 4 ya?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
and?

so?

what have any of you said that means anything?

what a waste of my time speed reading through this stuff!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok, here's a link based on 666:

www.av1611.org...

I'll be back with more info....

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk...

More evidance of deception and the church hiding the truth form joe public. I am sorry but in the name of sexisum what right do these people have to deny us the truth?

This just makes me even more determined to open people eyes

While i was drifitng off to sleep two nights ago, in a half asleep half awake state, i heard a voice say " the forests need to be wiped out and need re-planting as the trees are being mis-used"

On hearing this I came around and although forests were mentioned it was a symbolic referance like the parables if you like. The forests are thousands of people and each tree is an individual person.

The above was the creater telling me it is now time to begin my work. It wont happen over night, it will take a few years, it will take finding the right people to work with. People who have no ego, people who are not trying to be anything special. These people are truth seeking.

A court case is now conveniently underway to do with the De vinchi code. The Church has a lot at stake, a very worrying time for them. Is this an attempt to slow down the showing of the film? Cover ups eh!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi Earth Angel,
I just found your thread on ATS and I want to tell you a few
things that have happened in my life.
One day a few weeks ago I was in a very depressed mood sitting in my chair in the livingroom thinking about my life and my daughter and grandson that had died in an accident in 1989. I couldn't seem to get up and do anything.
Finally, I told myself that I had to get up and get busy, that maybe this would help so I went into another room to do something.
I walked back into the livingroom and was walking past my chair and to my amazement there was a big white, perfect feather sitting in the middle of my chair!
I know it was not there when I first sat down that morning or I would have seen it.
I don't know what this meant but I have a feeling it was a message that my Angel was here with me.
Also, this is a good one:
My Grandson by another daughter is 10 yrs old. Ever since he has been born he has been "different" than other children ,
He says he has had past lives and he remembers details of places and people that we do not know or have ever known.
He talks to God. He goes outside and sits in the middle of a patch of ferns and talks away.
His Mom , my daughter asked him one day who he was talking to and he said" I'm talking to God and I need to be in Nature when I am talking to Him".
He has been doing this all of his life, since he was 2 years old.
My daughter has spoken to spiritualists, more than one, and they all tell her that her son is "A Chosen One".
Can you tell me what this could mean? Who is "The Chosen One"?
I will tell my daughter what you say about this because she is very concerned.
Some people have even told my daughter not to ever tell anyone about her son but I feel that I'm safe on ATS with telling you.
Looking forward to your reply and thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dont mean to burst the authors bubble, but if you watch your History channel, Discovery, and read books, you will note that these sightings, have been around since the dawn of mankind.

The feather is probably from a bird.

Early paintings have UFO's and USO's. Christopher Columbus encountered a USO.
I beleive in extraterrestrials, but they've been here among us for a million years. Underwater bases is the most probable cause of the sightings, IMO.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry to tell you this but there are NO birds in my house.
Especially ones with big white feather's.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont mean to burst the authors bubble, but if you watch your History channel, Discovery, and read books, you will note that these sightings, have been around since the dawn of mankind.

The feather is probably from a bird.

Early paintings have UFO's and USO's. Christopher Columbus encountered a USO.
I beleive in extraterrestrials, but they've been here among us for a million years. Underwater bases is the most probable cause of the sightings, IMO.

Yea i also saw this episode of ufo files.

Im sure what they were saying is true.

I wonder if they are traveling back & forth to Atlantis?

I read somewhere that Atlantis is supposedly going to rise back to the surface..before 2012?

Hmmmmm?

[edit on 5-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

Well if he doesn't hurry up he's gonna miss the Super Bowl

Can anyone check seat reservations? just look under G..

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi Earth Angel,
One day a few weeks ago I was in a very depressed mood sitting in my chair in the livingroom thinking about my life and my daughter and grandson that had died in an accident in 1989. I couldn't seem to get up and do anything.
Finally, I told myself that I had to get up and get busy, that maybe this would help so I went into another room to do something.
I walked back into the livingroom and was walking past my chair and to my amazement there was a big white, perfect feather sitting in the middle of my chair!
I know it was not there when I first sat down that morning or I would have seen it.
I don't know what this meant but I have a feeling it was a message that my Angel was here with me.
My Grandson by another daughter is 10 yrs old. Ever since he has been born he has been "different" than other children ,
He says he has had past lives and he remembers details of places and people that we do not know or have ever known.
He talks to God. He goes outside and sits in the middle of a patch of ferns and talks away.
His Mom , my daughter asked him one day who he was talking to and he said" I'm talking to God and I need to be in Nature when I am talking to Him".
My daughter has spoken to spiritualists, more than one, and they all tell her that her son is "A Chosen One".
Some people have even told my daughter not to ever tell anyone about her son but I feel that I'm safe on ATS with telling you.

Ok, i got some questions for this.

What religion are u in?

What type of spiritualist have ur daughter have been talking to?

Those people that ur daughter was talking to, give me their descriptions.

Tell me about how he is "different from the others. Just give me ur opinions.

And about ur son being the "The Chosen One" as ur daughter explained, i think i know what she meant. I'm just not exactly sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi Earth Angel,

Your Grandson is very special, it is a gift being innocent as children are closer to the spirit world from a young age they tend to remeber past lives and spirit world. They are far more aware an open than adults, then SOME adults come along and tell the child to STOP LYING...YOUR ONLY DREAMING, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS GHOST etc.

The child becomes conditioned and because the adult is more experianced and wiser in years, the child is brain washed to belive the adult! This is a very sad sernario which happens because adults do not understand their child and they are freaked out! To the child it is reality, they think it is normal until adults behave negatively and the child becomes confused and doesn't know who to turn to.

It sounds as though your family support your grand son, you obviously do belive him. It is very important to encourage him to talk about his experiances. Your Grandson can teach us, even me! I don't know everything and I am curious myself.

However said, "never talk about him to anyone" is clearly over-reacting. This is a classic example of a freaked out adult! Why should your grandsons gift be swept under the carpet? Nonsance, like I say he can teach us and what he has is very valuble.

There is not a "Choosen One" as such either. Have you heard about the indigo children? I will try and find information on them. The children have returned to earth as a new generation with built in spiritual awarness and an understanding of a God. These children are here to help lead us into enlightenment and the truth which so many people want to shun out of fear such as the person who gave you bad advice by keeping quiet!

My child who has just turned two said three weeks ago "The light is coming" I was flabbergasted! I don't know if she has heard me say it some time in conversation and she just came out with it or if there is something in it. We took her out to my husbands warehouse for work where he stores his computer equipment. It used to be a old barn and stables, a huge metallic one. She was looking under the car for something and i asked what she was looking for? Her replay was "Horsey mummy" There was not one animal in sight and she was looking for a horse. This was at 23 mnths old, she would not know what a barn is never mind somewhere that used to be one. One day she saw a horse outside the window, only i could not see it. What she saw was a horse from the spirit world so I went along with it not to upset or confuse her because that is her reality as she understands it.

Your grandson sounds very special! take what he has to teach you. Carry on supporting him. Sometimes things may happen that may frighten him! The worst you can do is tell him it was a dream...Be honest and understanding or he will feel very ALONE! If he is ever scared, tell him to imagine himself inside a blue bubble or egg. This will protect him from univited guests of the negative kind. This is the reality, some spirits are good, others are not, the other thing to do is get him to call on his guides and tell them to act as bouncers only letting in positive spirits in the name of God the divine only. This is too keep a good balance of energy flow, people like your grandson are messangers and there also act like a magnet. Imagine you see a tourch lit up in the dark, you make your way to the light. This is how your grandson looks to spirits, they are drawn to him so like I say you need to filter out the negative one not to upset his natural universal balance.

If you need to speak privatley please e-mail me if you ever need advice! He is very lucky indeed to have you. As a child I was very ALONE as my parents didn't understand this. They didn't seek advice from anybody and made me out to be a lier. My world was a very scary, dark place with knowbody to explain anything to me. I was confused, upset and knew i was different to other children but i didn't know WHY! I too remember my last life, i know how i died I knew where i worked in my past life. I told my parents I worked down a mine as a boy on a mountain near where I live. Only there was no mine on the mountain when i announced to my parents it's where i worked! Seven years later an archeologist discovered the mines which i knew where there long before he did. My parents could not go on pretending that I was making everything up. This was thier wake up call, from then on in they now belive me. I saved my brothers life because they listen and trusted me when I said we had to go over to his house right away. They did without question, he was about to commit suicide and I senced he needed us on a pyshic level.

Aways trust him! It is the best advice i can give anyone!

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join