It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
What's going to happen this year?

Will aliens land on earth?

Can you be more clear about what your predictions are for 2006!

Okay I think i have got it. This year the oldest ever human ancient remains will be discovered finnally over ruling Darwin and his theory of eveloution. The human will be nothing like a MONKEY it will be HUMAN looking.

THEREFORE the ADAM AND EVE SENARIO will then be taken very seriously. This will be the PROOF of intelligent design verses Darwins EVELOUTION
INTELLIGENT DESIGN will win! Everyone that belives in God will say "I told you so" Scientists will have to face the truth once and for all!

It really isn't anything to do with Aliens landing. The Angelic lights is the beginning of a new awakening. Maybe linked to the presance of the indigo children i don't know. Like I say i will find a link for the indigo children as it seems more apparent there is something in it. The last weekend of Jan selected cinemas had shown a film about the indigo children.

Go to www.achildcalledindigo.com I haven't looked at it yet but i belive it will shed some light on the subject!

Hope this explains things a bit better! I can't wait for the discovery!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
About that last post,Story of my life, Earth Angel. Story of my life....i'm already feeling sry for ya'll already.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No one is in need to prove to others just there self sharing experience. If you need a form of proof look. If you are gonna be rude to others why do you speak?

Originally posted by tHeJwAy13
Hey Earth Angel where can I get some of what you are on? That would be like a 24/7 trip, crazy! I can tell you are not very old, judging by your grammar and spelling mistakes. If you want more people to believe you, why not start fixing that up a little?

Can anyone of you making these claims about the DIVINE (whatever that is) back up anything you say? If you can't, why do you speak it?

That is why the UFO world and Aliens is such a hard topic. Everyone can go around claiming anything they want. Hell last night a hot alien chick came down to my room and we slept together. I guarantee you some people here would believe that. It's amazing you know, with all of these claims running around, it's a bit weird we have yet to see video or image of 100% proof there is ET out there.

I have to say this. I came to this website a believer, I am now a skeptic.

[edit on 1/10/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In 2006, one prediction is that there will be a draft in the USA. Now, if there is a draft, we need to look at the possible reason for this shift? It will be some trouble with Iran, I think.

So there could be another big theater style attack on America this year and it will be blamed on Iran. I personally think it will be a EMP nuke-type weapon and it will detonate 50 miles above the US. It will cause electric blackouts across the US. The US will then nuke Iran. Having no electricity also means say goodbye to all utilities, even the water facilities in US are run by electricity. Martial Law could be declared because of the riots of confused people just trying to survive. Then come the containment camps into the mainstream eye to supposedly curb the riots and pandemonium.

Really I'm just keeping my mind open to the possibilities as I have not wished for any of this kind of stuff to happen. Another prophecy/bible code mentions August 3rd, this year as a very bloody day. Who knows in this place what will happen?

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 2-10-06 by pacman]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
No one is in need to prove to others just there self sharing experience. If you need a form of proof look. If you are gonna be rude to others why do you speak?

Hey Earth Angel where can I get some of what you are on? That would be like a 24/7 trip, crazy! I can tell you are not very old, judging by your grammar and spelling mistakes. If you want more people to believe you, why not start fixing that up a little?

Can anyone of you making these claims about the DIVINE (whatever that is) back up anything you say? If you can't, why do you speak it?

That is why the UFO world and Aliens is such a hard topic. Everyone can go around claiming anything they want. Hell last night a hot alien chick came down to my room and we slept together. I guarantee you some people here would believe that. It's amazing you know, with all of these claims running around, it's a bit weird we have yet to see video or image of 100% proof there is ET out there.

Uhhh...look at what?

And about the bible code thing, it is completely fake. You can make anything you want out of the bible code, I have seen people extract "Jesus is Satan" out of the bible code.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Earth Angel,

I haven't gotten to read this entire thread yet, but it is very interesting. I have a couple questions.

I remember reading your thread about the Lion people, and you were communicating with one name Kootie for a while, and then you suddenly realized that he was not of the light. I believe that you came to this conclusion, because an "angel" told you. Does that mean he really had an evil purpose? With that being said, how are you so sure that the entities you are currently conversing with, are not trying to deceive you as well? Perphaps they are affiliated with the alleged staged invasion, and the alleged staged second coming?

All of this sounds a little bit blown out of proportion. I mean, how can human technology possibly prevent GOD himself from coming to earth?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I could totally see people flocking by the millions to be "saved", and from the outside it will look like spiritual transformation chambers, while in reality they are extermination chambers. That's how Hitler did it. He told them they were going to the showers. I will never trust a televised event like that, if it were to happen that way. Something like that I will have to FEEL for myself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very open minded person, I just think everyone is overcomplicating things, but you really never know.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Earth Angel,

I haven't gotten to read this entire thread yet, but it is very interesting. I have a couple questions.

I remember reading your thread about the Lion people, and you were communicating with one name Kootie for a while, and then you suddenly realized that he was not of the light. I believe that you came to this conclusion, because an "angel" told you. Does that mean he really had an evil purpose? With that being said, how are you so sure that the entities you are currently conversing with, are not trying to deceive you as well? Perphaps they are affiliated with the alleged staged invasion, and the alleged staged second coming?

All of this sounds a little bit blown out of proportion. I mean, how can human technology possibly prevent GOD himself from coming to earth?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I could totally see people flocking by the millions to be "saved", and from the outside it will look like spiritual transformation chambers, while in reality they are extermination chambers. That's how Hitler did it. He told them they were going to the showers. I will never trust a televised event like that, if it were to happen that way. Something like that I will have to FEEL for myself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very open minded person, I just think everyone is overcomplicating things, but you really never know.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Barcs]

I understand what your saying about entities being deceptive and which ones do you trust? When you see a physical UFO and your are made to feel communication as if the words where touching me it is the only way I can describe it. My intuition knows that was genuine!
To Barcs

I think what you say about a new type 9/11 is certainly a possibility. Most people are beginning to fear what this is all leading too. I also belive that America has woken up after Bushes behaviour on two accounts now. One going to war on faulse pretense and Two not helping the people of New Orleans. People will not be desieved anymore leaving Bush to stand down. This is more likely to happen at presant, his actions may cause a civil war forcing him to step down if he is to pull any more fast ones, treating his own people like they are dumb!
This isn't a prediction, but I and others can see it coming a mile off, American citizens are getting angry and will not tolerate this deception anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
In 2006, one prediction is that there will be a draft in the USA. Now, if there is a draft, we need to look at the possible reason for this shift? It will be some trouble with Iran, I think.

So there could be another big theater style attack on America this year and it will be blamed on Iran. I personally think it will be a EMP nuke-type weapon and it will detonate 50 miles above the US. It will cause electric blackouts across the US. The US will then nuke Iran. Having no electricity also means say goodbye to all utilities, even the water facilities in US are run by electricity. Martial Law could be declared because of the riots of confused people just trying to survive. Then come the containment camps into the mainstream eye to supposedly curb the riots and pandemonium.

Really I'm just keeping my mind open to the possibilities as I have not wished for any of this kind of stuff to happen. Another prophecy/bible code mentions August 3rd, this year as a very bloody day. Who knows in this place what will happen?

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 2-10-06 by pacman]

I find it very interesting that Rabbi Kaduri tells the jews 2006 is a year for SECRETS and REVELATION = A revealing of secrets like I predict about the oldest human being ever to be found this year, IT WILL REVEAL SECRETS and everybody will be comfortable, hense civil unrest possibly?

I didn't realise DANIEAL was a prophet, that is very interesting. I did wounder here if they where trying to make things fit though? I don't know. The New testiment says to times 10,000 by 10,000 revaling the seven seals (the end of times prophecies) It doesn't literally mean the figure above but it is telling us that numbers need to be mulitplied to break a code.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead

Uhhh...look at what?

And about the bible code thing, it is completely fake. You can make anything you want out of the bible code, I have seen people extract "Jesus is Satan" out of the bible code.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

It has been proved you can get messages form the Alice in Wounderland story book! I saw the documentory with it's pro's and con's it was very interesting. Yes a fake with some predictions that have come true. Maybe just a co-incidance but it is a bit strange non the less.

HOWEVER Like I said in the above post, THE NEW TESTIMENT: REVELATIONS talks about multiplying numbers to uncode the seventh seal which is completely different from the orthadox prophicies you refur too. There is a code waiting to be broken and according to the website provided above, Sir Issac Newton has even tried to look at possible codes and this guy made history:

No offence but you make too many assumptions and i mean that in a nice way
How young is young for example? I am 32 and unfortunatly DYSLEXIA is genetic and it can't be "fixed up a little" But thanx for the advice. However getting out the dictionary is very time consuming. Albert Eienstine was dyslexic but luckily he wasn't judged by his writting abilities to the point of not being taken seriously. Don't judge a book by it's cover

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think it might be more productive to look for a "christ," a "savior," within yourself, and not be so concerned about fleeting lights in the sky.

And if Jesus is going to return in 2006, I would just have to ask him what kept him so long, as he was supposed to return in 2000. Did he accidentally hit the snooze button?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
lol...hey it's possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
LOL .

No offense Earth Angel , but you and another member on this Board
should get together . --- Sleeper - is his/her name .
you 2 are peas in a pod.

you should read his stuff then come back and tell us what you think.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
WOW! I don't even know where to start..................for one, I'm thankful that we can come to sites like this one and speak our minds and such, but when you start talking about the Bible and God/Jesus, you really shouldn't make a post or comment on the subject if you don't know what you're talking about. I mean most of the posts I've read in this thread that pertains to the Bible, Jesus or God are sadly, almost comical. If you don't have the facts, please don't post a comment...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are NEVER portrayed as WHITE in the Bible!
they are Jewish.

The Romans didn't write the Bible.

The Dead Sea Scrolls that were found in 1947, dating from approximately 200 B.C.E. to 68 C.E. when compared to the Holy Bible of today are virtually unchanged except of course for the language they are written in.

God is not a God of anger. He IS a JUST God. He has given YOU the choice to decide where you want to spend eternity. HE doesn't send you to hell, YOU send YOURSELF there.

Jesus will NOT come back in the form of light! The Bible clearly states that he will return in the manner in which he left. Yes, he will come back in the flesh!

Make no mistake... when Jesus does come back, EVERYONE will know it! When he sets his foot on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, it will cause an earthquake that we cannot even imagine! No power on Earth can stop his return.....he's GOD for crying out loud, he created the the friggin' universe!!!

We WILL NOT go to Heaven because of the "good works" we do here on Earth.

If we could "be good enough" or "work" ourselves into Heaven, then Jesus would have died for nothing...we could be our own savior.

Jesus said, "I AM the way, the Truth and the Life. None will come to the Father except through ME!"

Though you WILL be rewarded for your good works in other ways once you ARE in Heaven.

No one can know the day or hour when Christ will return.
"...no, not even the ANGELS of Heaven, but my Father only."

Yes, I believe we are close to the end of time (within 10 years), when Christ returns, but am I willing to put a date on it? NO!

There are so many inaccurate claims and statements in this thread about these things, I just had to say something. I know I've probably missed a few. But anyway....

-Quin

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
What's going to happen this year?

Will aliens land on earth?

Can you be more clear about what your predictions are for 2006!

Okay I think i have got it. This year the oldest ever human ancient remains will be discovered finnally over ruling Darwin and his theory of eveloution. The human will be nothing like a MONKEY it will be HUMAN looking.

THEREFORE the ADAM AND EVE SENARIO will then be taken very seriously. This will be the PROOF of intelligent design verses Darwins EVELOUTION
INTELLIGENT DESIGN will win! Everyone that belives in God will say "I told you so" Scientists will have to face the truth once and for all!

It really isn't anything to do with Aliens landing. The Angelic lights is the beginning of a new awakening. Maybe linked to the presance of the indigo children i don't know. Like I say i will find a link for the indigo children as it seems more apparent there is something in it. The last weekend of Jan selected cinemas had shown a film about the indigo children.

Go to www.achildcalledindigo.com I haven't looked at it yet but i belive it will shed some light on the subject!

Hope this explains things a bit better! I can't wait for the discovery!

MOTHER NATURE ALLWAYS WINS!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I think it might be more productive to look for a "christ," a "savior," within yourself, and not be so concerned about fleeting lights in the sky.

And if Jesus is going to return in 2006, I would just have to ask him what kept him so long, as he was supposed to return in 2000. Did he accidentally hit the snooze button?

if god made the universe, he wouldent miss a thing, unless, some one pulled off the worlds biggest daylight savings time scam.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
WOW! I don't even know where to start..................for one, I'm thankful that we can come to sites like this one and speak our minds and such, but when you start talking about the Bible and God/Jesus, you really shouldn't make a post or comment on the subject if you don't know what you're talking about. I mean most of the posts I've read in this thread that pertains to the Bible, Jesus or God are sadly, almost comical. If you don't have the facts, please don't post a comment...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are NEVER portrayed as WHITE in the Bible!
they are Jewish.

The Romans didn't write the Bible.

The Dead Sea Scrolls that were found in 1947, dating from approximately 200 B.C.E. to 68 C.E. when compared to the Holy Bible of today are virtually unchanged except of course for the language they are written in.

God is not a God of anger. He IS a JUST God. He has given YOU the choice to decide where you want to spend eternity. HE doesn't send you to hell, YOU send YOURSELF there.

Jesus will NOT come back in the form of light! The Bible clearly states that he will return in the manner in which he left. Yes, he will come back in the flesh!

Make no mistake... when Jesus does come back, EVERYONE will know it! When he sets his foot on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, it will cause an earthquake that we cannot even imagine! No power on Earth can stop his return.....he's GOD for crying out loud, he created the the friggin' universe!!!

We WILL NOT go to Heaven because of the "good works" we do here on Earth.

If we could "be good enough" or "work" ourselves into Heaven, then Jesus would have died for nothing...we could be our own savior.

Jesus said, "I AM the way, the Truth and the Life. None will come to the Father except through ME!"

Though you WILL be rewarded for your good works in other ways once you ARE in Heaven.

No one can know the day or hour when Christ will return.
"...no, not even the ANGELS of Heaven, but my Father only."

Yes, I believe we are close to the end of time (within 10 years), when Christ returns, but am I willing to put a date on it? NO!

There are so many inaccurate claims and statements in this thread about these things, I just had to say something. I know I've probably missed a few. But anyway....

-Quin

So many inaccurate claims? how do you know there inaccurate? explain..
are you an angel?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Mytquin

You make the mistake of calling god HE for a start which is a man made term. God is not a man, God is not a HE

If you look at children illistration bibles, the jews are all white people. Most statues in churches represent mary Jesus and Joseph as WHITE people. Yes the bible says they are Jews but churches choose to portray the family as white.

I am studying the bible and taking out of it what I understand. The bible does tell you there are signs in the skies indicating the presance of the DIVINE's return.

The Romans and Greeks re-wrote the scriptures, THE ROMANS = THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TODAY. This is where the texts originated from as in the re-writes to scare people under faulse pretence to pay up and be saved or go to hell.

I don't know who your God is being a man and a farther. My God just

IS

That is what I have read and inturpreted. Because we can't see the Divine and we can't imagine it, Man has created this image that GOD is a man. This highlights a sexist attitude which most religions and churches have adopted and they are changing far too slowly for my liking. Man and men have more power than women which is why priest had to be men because GOD had to be a man. Says who? Where is the equality. The Divine does not favour one sex over another only MAN does this (as in human nature)

I have done and I am doing my research, The DIVINE is love and warmth, the DIVINE is not male or female. The Divine is intelligent. I don't know if the DIVINE will send Jesus in the flesh.

Remember there are many misintupritations and mis representations from translating different laungages. I am not soley relying on what the bible says or what the churches say. I am going with messages I recieve from the DIVINE itself and the spirit world as well. This does not make me wrong!

I am not going to look inside myself for Jesus because It is the DIVINE I understand. Jesus has been faulsy represented and I am not familier with who Jesus REALLY is. All I know about Jesus was he was able to manipulate matter therefore knew more about physics than we do today.

He may be from a group of humans so much more advanced than ourselves or an ET of some sort. If he is part of an elite of humans who are far more advanced than us, who are they? Are there people who have ascended into the 9th / 13th dimenstion? Where are they?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Earth Angel...you say you read the Bible right? Therefore you must believe what it tells us, so why do you only believe the parts that fit into your made-up little world. If you believe ANY part of the Bible then you must believe ALL of it. The Bible TELLS us that GOD IS THE FATHER! Jesus himself calls HIM FATHER! That's the problem with the world today, everyone is looking for some kind of spiritual help or guide but they are all looking for fairytales! If you read the Bible and believe the words therein, then you will know what I say is true....it's ALL in the WORD OF GOD. I'm sorry honey but you are delusional. That's all I have to say...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
oh and the Bible did NOT originate from the Roman Catholic Church!

It originated from God HIMself who inspired the great men of faith such as Moses, Solomon, Ezekiel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul to write the books in the Bible. Look, if you really want to know what's going on in the world and you want understanding and peace, then I suggest that you forget about the mediums, palm readers, tarot cards and the like and get to know the one and TRUE God, and HIS son Jesus! And I don't mean get religion...I mean get a relationship, a true relationship with the Father through Jesus.

-Quin

[edit on 17-2-2006 by mytquin]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As a medium I have began working with the Angels who confirmed what I have witnessed is of the lord God divine. I was given the message that Christ will be here in 2006 in the form of LIGHT not a physical human being.

U SAY THAT, THEN YOU SAY THIS

I have said before that I can't prove what I say, I am waiting for the lights near where I live to return but htey haven't been around for a while. As soon as they come back I will take my digital camera. I can't gaurentee i will see the light phenomena again either but I really hope I do at least if I can upload a picture it would be a start.

Can you tell me whats wrong here????????

i think its manure....
IF TRUE....
1. what does he look like then?
2. what did you whitness in detail, and, if your this willing to tell the truth, you would tell us im more detail wat you saw...

and what your saying is "god" is just mass that can change shape? and fly about like "probbly any other species out there have aquired the tech to do that" youve got to be kidding..

it could have been a orb that travled thru time and space and ended up lookig like a cigar case, anything is possible

has any one has seen he move which states

it could have ended up being a " bowel of petunias"

but then it would have to form back to its first structure as it was b4,

remember the ship?
tured into a cotton thing?
and they changed back!
alien?
human?
starwars project? with holographic projectors?

it is a possability.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join