It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa
Hate too say it but this he/she/it being comming from the light too help us in some way will only be killed by us in the name of money and greed. Think about the "REALITY CHECK PEOPLE" If Mr. god's son/daughter came down and started trying too put things right it would not last long. eventually it would lead too war! I hope that puts it stait. I 'm still open too the end of the world 1st before any of this Religion rant can take place.

the final war. as predicted. i think thats why nasa started the star wars weapons program....to try and take out christ when he returns.....if you dont think lucifer is in on the space program your sadly mistaken.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

the final war. as predicted. i think thats why nasa started the star wars weapons program....to try and take out christ when he returns.....if you dont think lucifer is in on the space program your sadly mistaken.

That's a very good possibilty!

Even tho' the reptilians(lucifer) have space weapons of there own..

It would be an advantage for them,to use our weapons first.

Do you get what im saying?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa
Hate too say it but this he/she/it being comming from the light too help us in some way will only be killed by us in the name of money and greed. Think about the "REALITY CHECK PEOPLE" If Mr. god's son/daughter came down and started trying too put things right it would not last long. eventually it would lead too war! I hope that puts it stait. I 'm still open too the end of the world 1st before any of this Religion rant can take place.

Oh no... that would be awful, what can we do to stop them?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

That's a very good possibilty!

Even tho' the reptilians(lucifer) have space weapons of there own..

It would be an advantage for them,to use our weapons first.

Do you get what im saying?

oh i get what your saying...those masonic bastages! i think christ can take care of that tho...snap of his fingers and everything on this planet shuts off.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There will be a war yes even though it will be very obvious who it is. Bush and the likes of the Queen of england will go into hiding underground. The gov will tell you we are fighting Aliens no doubt, or some religious groups will say that christ is the anti-christ in disguise causing confusion as they are the people society look up too (those who are religious of course)

We won't be able to stop it unfortunatly, the best thing to do is ride it out. Ask to be beamed aboard the chariots of god. Worth a try! LOL It will be short lived the war belive me! Then we will be re-organised and will have order and equality and a better place for it.

The war will be nothing to do with CHRIST or GOD. Only people will say in the name of ALLUAH or GOD TOLD ME TOO.

DIVINE LOVE does not separate or divde humans do this out of false belifes. Christ is coming, has come and is still coming as light in many many people becuase he is coming in peace not war. If it were one man, we would fight and destroy over him. If we are many many souls the angels trumpets have been sounded for everyone to hear.

WAR IS VERY HUMAN not saintly, godly in anyway this is an illusion to say god said so. Satan would play one off against the other, HUMANS ANAGRAM /SYMBOL OF A SATAN.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am in agreement with Ironman on this. If Angels are here to help that is good. There is a divine God. I am not in agreement with a 2006 prediction. I'd shoot for more like 35-40 years. It says in the Bible that God will do something He has never done before. LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
There will be a war yes even though it will be very obvious who it is. Bush and the likes of the Queen of england will go into hiding underground. The gov will tell you we are fighting Aliens no doubt, or some religious groups will say that christ is the anti-christ in disguise causing confusion as they are the people society look up too (those who are religious of course)

We won't be able to stop it unfortunatly, the best thing to do is ride it out. Ask to be beamed aboard the chariots of god. Worth a try! LOL It will be short lived the war belive me! Then we will be re-organised and will have order and equality and a better place for it.

wow there is gonna be alot of confused people. what will be the sure sign that it is the real christ?? i guess if we are truely the children of christ we will be snatched away in an instant, then i guess we will be sure it is him...is that the only way?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

I think after we are abducted..thats when the goverments will start the nwo..they are going to say that aliens are invading and our only escape will be to give all our power over to them...the only aliens who are invading us..are the ones that are already here now

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

wow there is gonna be alot of confused people. what will be the sure sign that it is the real christ?? i guess if we are truely the children of christ we will be snatched away in an instant, then i guess we will be sure it is him...is that the only way?

Jesus will send his four angels(motherships) to the earth...they will abduct(rapture) the chosen..i dont know who they are? we should try to figure it out!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Jesus will send his four angels(motherships) to the earth...they will abduct(rapture) the chosen..i dont know who they are? we should try to figure it out!

MEMEMEMEME. pick me! I'm a chosen one. Beam me up Scotty.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If there is a time of taking of youngsters or maybe the 'innocent', those days may already be here. Abductions, strange sightings and religeous wars, it seems that a
'pre-rapture' is taking place as we speak.

So what do we do? get on our knees, close our eyes and hope that the forces that govern us will do the right thing?
Cower and follow someone who may step forward to call us to prepare, the beginning
of another cult-like problem?

We read and re-read the bible, but when it'll come to it, there'll be no plan and the dark forces will spin their sticky web of confusion.

It'll be a time for self-resolution and determination.
Remember the devil will take the first one who screams.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If and when ,the time comes,people will put there faith in something..if its jesus then so be it...if its allah..who cares?...having faith,doesnt have anything to do with religon...you can have faith without religons

faith=Positive energy

as long as we have faith aka positive energy,in some shape or form,that will be all we need

it will be hard for us to fight against the negativity..if our energy..is also negative(we cant win)..some people view aliens as negative..so if they were to arrive from space..our negative energy towards them..would only push them away..this could be why we havent had full disclosure yet...because we arnt ready to accept them as positive beings.

its sad to say,but the only positive alien humans on earth acknowledge..would be the one from the ET movie

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have started reading a book by a member here called sevenstarhand who claims that the Romans badly mis-interpreted the NEW TESTEMENT for there own intentions I.E. using fear to make people turn to their religion so they gain money wise with faulse intentions. This has carried on via the three main world religions today so the teachings are not true and are badly misunderstood!

I do know after studying parapsychology that the church did condem re-incarnation and past lives provoking fear that you only get ONE CHANCE then you go to heaven or hell and you musn't listen to what anyone else tells you etc. (This is a means of control and you thought you were a free man, think again) This did conflict with the Western belifes that we do re-incarnate several times until your soul has learnt what it needs too. No threats or controll here!

Sevenstarhand says that the names in the new testiment where changed to british sounding names such as David, for example but the true root race of D is black African so a name like David doesn't ring true! This is a good point I feel! which is true! Also Jesus Mary and Joseph are depicted as white! Why is this, they wouldn't be white so this in itself proves error!

The member claims (this may sound outragious) that Jesus was made up by the Romans because before 16 AD he wasn't heard of apparently in any scriptures such as the dead sea scrolls and the Acopolypse. This is delibrate to distract us from the real witness of God! The signs are in the sky's. I use the word witness as anyone claiming to be the next Messiah does not fit the true teachings.

The zodiac this member claims and the corrosponding birthday and dates cross with Leo the Lion (The return of the expected Lion of Judea) This guy is a de-coder and is here to de-code the seventh seal. It was predicted when the true biblical records where first written that decite for monetry gain and wealth and power would distort the true meanings and interpritations of the bible. Sevenstarhand claims he has been re-incarnated to reveal the revelations.

Hear is the freaky bit concerning me. I have been channeling with a race calling themselves Lion Poeple who first message was they intend to Re-Reveal the revalations. THE VERY SAME MESSAGE FROM THE ACCLAIMED LION OF JUDEA!!
Going on star signs I am an Aries aka the Ram = Lamb, says sevenstarhand in his true interpritation. Interesting

This guy claims to be Arch Angel Micheal re-incarntated (I remain open minded). He says the false prohets are religions and churches i am afraid I have to agree.

A; Because this is dividing the world not uniting it
B: This is the root cause of terrorisum and war
C; War brings red tape, and greed
D: All add up to the true evils in the world hidden behind the perfect hollier than thou illusion!

Very cleaver. A wolf in sheeps clothing as the bible warns. This is the greatest illusion of all time that has fooled us over millenia!

I mean no offence to anyone involved in a religion as such. I know the divine is true and I am a very spiritual person by nature. With my psychic and medium ability which I see as my gift from God my ex church the Catholic church condemed people like myself as evil! I am not evil, I am not possesed or demonic

PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN SEE THROUGH THE ILLUSION This is why they fear people like me because they know we will speak the DINVINE TRUTH I am not in it for money or greed or power. Work it out for yourselves. If the truth that the New testement was so distorted and misinterpreted the churches and other religions would be nothing. No money, No power and the lies all revealed around you!

Here's another thought for you. Ever read the books "Tomorrows God" One point it makes is that God is not a comanding God. The commandments where written on two tables of stone! Now if God gave us free will why would god command anything of us? Does that sound like free will or someone who wants POWER AND CONTROL. So the COMMANDMENTS are a man made thing. The principels of how to live life to the full are the same so they are COMMITMENTS where you CHOOSE to commit yourself or not. No-one commands anybody to do anything!

The two tabels of stone are infact symbolic of our world split into two! This is my personal observation. We are split due to lies and decite over people who are egotistic and want power and want to control you. For peace on earth, religious junk needs to be rid of. Greed and control need to be rid of and political red tape and propergander also.

Now if the Americans, and Brittons went into Iraq to bring down evil Saddam Hussain why haven't we done the same with Evil presidant Mawgabi (apologise for spelling) But i am sorry "If you don't vote for me I will strave you to death"!! This is obviously okay to treat people like this! Why hasn't the Vatican, the Royals and the Government stepped in? Because there is nothing in it for them. AKA no OIL NO MONEY so they don't give a flying XXXX

IS IT JUST ME OR IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE??

It is okay for the Pope to say in his speech lets get rid of terrorisum and war and fight poverty. What is talking doing..Bugger all where is the ACTION for Divines sake! They claim to speak for the DIVINE, CRAP He she would not let this beast Mawgabi treat people in this way. The Divine will not interfere as he/she promised us free will and unfortunatly this is how some of us so called intelligent beings CHOOSE to behave. Intelligent indeed, who says we are intelligent what a nerve animals are brighter and more well behave than humans. What a joke intelligent. The people who are intelligent are the ones at the bottom with no voice, the invisible one's who are ignored. Well the light is coming and this will all turn around!

The wolf clothing will fall off revealing the LAMB who speaks the truth but with it's tiny voice is only heard by so few!

Peace X

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I see your point Earth Angel, things may not be what they seem.

I believe that the Pope and the Vatican tend to issue vague messages about the strife
around the world and it's sometimes a delicate balance so that the 'whiteman's self- humility' religeon doesn't clash with Islamic faiths.

I don't know about the Roman 'shinnagins', but if it's true that Jesus was a mere invention to show them in a better light, it's a conspiracy that as been kept from
the public for 2000 years and I'm surprised that something hasn't surfaced before.

You may be correct about how the world seems to be drifting between faith and ignorance, all I can say is that when God decides to 'kick off', they'll be tearing the temple's doors off to show their new conversions.

Do you think that the end is near?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Earth Angel where can I get some of what you are on? That would be like a 24/7 trip, crazy! I can tell you are not very old, judging by your grammar and spelling mistakes. If you want more people to believe you, why not start fixing that up a little?

Can anyone of you making these claims about the DIVINE (whatever that is) back up anything you say? If you can't, why do you speak it?

That is why the UFO world and Aliens is such a hard topic. Everyone can go around claiming anything they want. Hell last night a hot alien chick came down to my room and we slept together. I guarantee you some people here would believe that. It's amazing you know, with all of these claims running around, it's a bit weird we have yet to see video or image of 100% proof there is ET out there.

I have to say this. I came to this website a believer, I am now a skeptic.

[edit on 1/10/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I understand tHeJwAys13, it sometimes seems that people may come on these sites and just rant on about anything they imagine, but I suppose that's the price for democracy!

But what if Earth Angel can 'speak to Lion People and a space Federation, wouldn't that be quite a coup for A.T.S?
All I can say is that you (Earth Angel) may have to show some proof to bring the sceptical along side.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If she can more power to her, but where is the proof? We need that in order to establish much of anything. It's just that people can claim anything they want, I have heard countless warning of the world ending in 2000, but yet I am still here.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I know it seems every revelation on ATS seems always doomed to people
just 'messin' around, but I will not give up.
I've seen too many blurry pictures and heard too many tales that always,
always drift into nothing.
It may be that the world is ordinary and exactly what the powers-that-be
say it is.
Or...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have said before that I can't prove what I say, I am waiting for the lights near where I live to return but htey haven't been around for a while. As soon as they come back I will take my digital camera. I can't gaurentee i will see the light phenomena again either but I really hope I do at least if I can upload a picture it would be a start.

The reason why I started the thread was to find other people who have seen the lights i have described anywhere else! At the moment there has been no response but I am hoping someone will come on the thread and say "I no exactly what lights your talking about"

www.lulu.com...

Here is Sevenstarhands FREE BOOK. You will understand the connection between my Lion People and the above book! It may be just a co-incidence. There could be something in it! who knows.

AS FOR MY SPELLING AND GRAMMA I AM NOT ASHAMED TO TELL ANYONE I AM DYSLEXIC. I can not be bothered to sit here with a dictonary it just takes up too much of my time. If there was a spell check on here it would make my life easier. But hey thanks for the compliment about being young! I am 32 years young LOL. You can't judge someones age by their grammer or spelling. If you don't like the fact I am not going to get out a dictonary. tough! As long as i am being understood thats all i am interested in

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
Merger now that I've had a look at you projects, I recommend you to read this (This doesn't represent my entire view): An overview of the dramatic changes to world civilisation, by Tony Wicks
www.universalhealingnetwork.com...

Why does our destiny of humanity have to be so negative?

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

So this thing was staged all along. The towers, the war, the elections, it all makes sense now!!!

renegade, thx 4 the link 4 this...thank u very much. And thank u, Earth Angel for bringing this thread up.

P.S.: Earth Angel u still got my U2U for u yet?! I'm sooo anixious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join