It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I understand what you're saying, my mother could see dead people and every night she awoke with a scream saying she was being attacked!
I have never seen any aliens , but I believe that they may not be the 'nuts & bolts' idea that we're used to.
I guess that aliens would communicate via telepathy and of course, this is still a 'grey' area to most serious scientists.
Is Wales busy with aliens?

Not sure about Aliens as such but certainly UFO's including the odd abduction. There again I live near an RAF base so some of it can be explained but not all of it!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I didnt say i know what day he is coming..all i said,was that i know the year..which is 2006/sixth seal...if you read your bible then you might know what im talking about

Can you tell us about the sixth seal. the bibleufo.com touches on it breifly but I am interested in this!

I also want to hear about your dream you mentioned in another thread but it links into this one too!

I wait for your reply ; - )

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hmm... if your interested in messages from "good aliens" and such, then you might find these links of interest. Read the top one first.

Chilbolton Code

Chilbolton Code 2

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I think your attack is very harsh, for one I have better things to do than sit around making things up. I have a gift of connecting to the spirit world and as it turns out other communications also. I am sharing my experiance. I can not prove anything I say and I have said that in the thread about Kootie but it does not mean i am making it all up.

The Dogon tribe new about sirius A and B, they where too primative to have sophisticated telescopes like we have today. But thousands of years on we have also discovered they do exsisit.

If we where from there time and a psychic medium had seen these planets via spiritual connection and they told a skeptic, you at the time wouldn't have believed them either if you get my point.

I am sorry you view me as a lier but I am far from a lier.

The whole point of this thread is to collect data from others who have had experiences like myself to try and pool together evidance that something of a spiritual nature is happening. The Pope like I say is well aware of this as well as myself like i have said, I think that stands up on it's own!

What is this Dogon tribe? And psychic medium? :\

And besides, the Pope just meant unify the world against terrorism. But the thing is, people understand things differently. What one man reads may be completely different to someone else. Thats why terrorism actually exists in this world.

And when you are so up to your eyeballs in prophecies and aliens, the slighest ackward moment makes you believe that the unreal is actually happening. Theres been several instances in time where natural disasters, to the people who had to go through them, believed that the world was ending when it was just some earthquake or simple dust storm.

Also, you say that you are not making it 'all' up. Does this mean some of it is being made up?

And as for the 'attack' it's only someone disagreeing with you in a topic. It's something that people do every so often in a conversation. :|

So I'm not going to post anymore on this unless you actually reply to it. I'd rather lurk without the drama. But if you want to talk more about this, just contact me on AIM.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I didnt say i know what day he is coming..all i said,was that i know the year..which is 2006/sixth seal...if you read your bible then you might know what im talking about

Can you tell us about the sixth seal. the bibleufo.com touches on it breifly but I am interested in this!

I also want to hear about your dream you mentioned in another thread but it links into this one too!

I wait for your reply ; - )

the sixth seal=2006

ummm..during this year(i believe before june) jesus will send his holy angels/aliens to collect/rapture/gather/abduct his followers...

my dream: I saw lights/ufo's appear in the sky,i ran home,i saw 3 planet sized objects in the sky(NIBIRU/MOON/RED DRAGON? or SUN)...one of the objects was moving(planet x/revelations chpt 12)...my left hand started hurting..i made it into my house,and i woke up...btw the next day my left hand started hurting like it did in the dream

Planet X is real..if you read revelations chapter 12...thats what i saw in my dream....i had this dream on christmas eve...the women who is about to give birth is PLanet X...THE CHILD who is about to be born..is US...THE RED DRAGON is the dracos who reside on earth NOW!....the draco/dragon will try and devour US..before planet x?women in birth..CAN BRING US INTO THE 4TH DIMENSION/born again?...michael/cherubim will stand up..and fight against the dragon/dracos///this will start the War in Heaven/space war/great war...we will escape in PLanet Nibiru...The End

[edit on 4-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have not read all of Earth Angel's posts or claims on other threads,
but my gut tells me that she (i guess that she is a she, but maybe I am wrong)
is totally sincere- I think she has had these experiences,
and she is relating them honestly.

Whether her information is TRUE and CORRECT remains to be seen
(could she be deceived by evil spirit sources with false info? possibly)

But in the end, i think this:

ATS is one of the best pieces of evidence that SOMETHING is about to happen,
whether it be aliens, God, or a natural worldwide disaster...

For me, the very existence of ATS (only a few years old) is a HARBINGER
of a new age- the fact that a community exists to talk about these subjects,
in my mind, is evidence of a destiny to this effect: we are fated to experience
something magical very soon, and ATS is the best place in on Earth (and the Universe)
to break down, analyze and share information and opinion before, during and
hopefully after it all happens, if broadband still works after the Rapture or Alien Landing.

As the Chinese say:

May You Live In Interesting Times....

What an understatement... things are about to get VERY interesting!

Namaste,

T. Patrick

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm with CidCaldensfey, what is the this Dogone Tribe?
I vaguely recall something about Aboriginese knowing certain facts
about the solar system, but I think it was an interpretation of some
rock drawings.
If there are such things as aliens, wouldn't they communicate with
the White House first?
I bet Mr. Bush would be surprised!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm with CidCaldensfey, what is the this Dogone Tribe?
I vaguely recall something about Aboriginese knowing certain facts
about the solar system, but I think it was an interpretation of some
rock drawings.
If there are such things as aliens, wouldn't they communicate with
the White House first?
I bet Mr. Bush would be surprised!

From what i know the dogon tribe lives in west africa...they believed beings from the sirius star systems came to earth and taught them all kinds of things...dogon was the national god of the philistines..dogon was half man/half fish...the dogon tribe called these aliens nommos...they are REAL..

btw dogon is mentioned a couple times in the bible..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
From what i know the dogon tribe lives in west africa...they believed beings from the sirius star systems came to earth and taught them all kinds of things...dogon was the national god of the philistines..dogon was half man/half fish...the dogon tribe called these aliens nommos...they are REAL..

btw dogon is mentioned a couple times in the bible..

Many thanks MagicPriest420, Is there anything more about the philistines, I mean that's a word we use negatively, so I wonder if it originated from someone being believed?
Do they have telescopes or are they poor people who live in the jungle?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Many thanks MagicPriest420, Is there anything more about the philistines, I mean that's a word we use negatively, so I wonder if it originated from someone being believed?
Do they have telescopes or are they poor people who live in the jungle?

i dont know that much about the philistines..except they faught the israelites a couple times...i know they also took the ark of the covenant,but they gave it back ,because it made them sick(radiation?)..the philistines also captured samson..and carved his eyes out,thats all i know..im sure you can find more if you search it on google.com

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I checked with google and your right, it's quite interesting.

The Philistines figure prominently in the Old Testament, above all as Israel's worst enemy. Their presence in southern Canaan in the days of the last judges and the first kings was a serious threat to the southernmost Israelite tribes in particular. After the defeats they suffered against David, the Philistines saw their powerful position weaken considerably, however.

The Sea Peoples
It will be clear from the foregoing that a number of non-native peoples lived in Cyprus around 1200 B.C. and that the inhabitants of the eastern Mediterranean apparently were exposed to danger. The reasons for this unstable situation, which lasted from c. 1300 to c. 1170 B.C., are still uncertain. Egyptian relief texts speak about 'Sea Peoples' invading the coasts of Canaan and Egypt from the North and destroying whole kingdoms. Possible reasons for the mass migrations of those days could be, e.g., famine in Greece and Anatolia, invasions of tribes from the Balkans, and earthquakes.14

Anyway, the collapse of the Hittite empire (shortly after 1200 B.C.), the fall of Troy (1185 B.C.), and the invasions into Egypt (c. 1207 and 1175 B.C.) were all part of a major catastrophe that pushed peoples from the North to the South and caused large devastations among Late Bronze (c. 1550-1200 B.C.) cultures. When the mass migrations came to a halt, Greece was left impoverished, while prosperous and highly developed cultures seemed to have moved to the South.15 The Philistines arrived in the south-west of Canaan in the 12th century B.C., and this marked the end of Egypt's domination over the region. Here too Myc. III C: 1b pottery is found after their arrival.

Egyptian reliefs in Medinet Habu tell us that the Peleset (Philistines) were involved in the second raid on Egypt, during the eighth year of Ramesses III (c. 1175 B.C.). It was apparently after these raids that the Philistines settled down in the south-west of Canaan.
Great Thread!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

I have not read all of Earth Angel's posts or claims on other threads,
but my gut tells me that she (i guess that she is a she, but maybe I am wrong)
is totally sincere- I think she has had these experiences,
and she is relating them honestly.

Whether her information is TRUE and CORRECT remains to be seen
(could she be deceived by evil spirit sources with false info? possibly)

But in the end, i think this:

ATS is one of the best pieces of evidence that SOMETHING is about to happen,
whether it be aliens, God, or a natural worldwide disaster...

For me, the very existence of ATS (only a few years old) is a HARBINGER
of a new age- the fact that a community exists to talk about these subjects,
in my mind, is evidence of a destiny to this effect: we are fated to experience
something magical very soon, and ATS is the best place in on Earth (and the Universe)
to break down, analyze and share information and opinion before, during and
hopefully after it all happens, if broadband still works after the Rapture or Alien Landing.

As the Chinese say:

May You Live In Interesting Times....

What an understatement... things are about to get VERY interesting!

Namaste,

T. Patrick

i agree with this! these are strange days

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I agree with above, I have talked to my parents about what maybe happening in the world and after a long debate, they said that my sister and myself should just wait and see what will happen.
I have a feeling that it may come to pass, but I'm a little scared about the change.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't mean to scare anyone as it is meant to be an Angelic event, it shouldn't be scary. It should be a peaceful affair!

Thankx magic preist for sharing your dream and explaining about the sixth seal its really interesting cheers!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What is this Dogon tribe? And psychic medium? :\

And besides, the Pope just meant unify the world against terrorism. But the thing is, people understand things differently. What one man reads may be completely different to someone else. Thats why terrorism actually exists in this world.

And when you are so up to your eyeballs in prophecies and aliens, the slighest ackward moment makes you believe that the unreal is actually happening. Theres been several instances in time where natural disasters, to the people who had to go through them, believed that the world was ending when it was just some earthquake or simple dust storm.

Also, you say that you are not making it 'all' up. Does this mean some of it is being made up?

And as for the 'attack' it's only someone disagreeing with you in a topic. It's something that people do every so often in a conversation. :|

So I'm not going to post anymore on this unless you actually reply to it. I'd rather lurk without the drama. But if you want to talk more about this, just contact me on AIM.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

You are entieled to your opinion although I find it very negative towards me so I am not wasting time and energy expaining what All means as well as psychic medium when I am sure you have accsess to a dictonary there somewhere LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thankx magic preist for sharing your dream and explaining about the sixth seal its really interesting cheers!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

I dont have a problem sharing my expierences with ppl who are willing to listen

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was wondering, what if the superior people come down to Earth and decided to go along with the terrorist's beliefs, we would be in a real pickle then.
I don't know whether a galaxy federation exists, but if those guys became our enemies then the west will be doomed.
I don't whether the spiritual world agrees with democracy or the extreme fundementalism that hides around the world.
Another thing, if we are defeated by the space people, will the women have to wear all-over garments?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I was wondering, what if the superior people come down to Earth and decided to go along with the terrorist's beliefs, we would be in a real pickle then.
I don't know whether a galaxy federation exists, but if those guys became our enemies then the west will be doomed.
I don't whether the spiritual world agrees with democracy or the extreme fundementalism that hides around the world.
Another thing, if we are defeated by the space people, will the women have to wear all-over garments?

Im not sure what you are talking about,but if good aliens were suppose to land on earth...i wouldnt think they would mingle with any terrorists...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I hope you're right MagicPriest, but I'm wondering from a spaceman's view... what is good?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hate too say it but this he/she/it being comming from the light too help us in some way will only be killed by us in the name of money and greed. Think about the "REALITY CHECK PEOPLE" If Mr. god's son/daughter came down and started trying too put things right it would not last long. eventually it would lead too war! I hope that puts it stait. I 'm still open too the end of the world 1st before any of this Religion rant can take place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join