It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Earth Angel if you're reading this, show the doubters what you know about THE DIVINE.
If you can contact them, ask them about Bob Laser, it would interesting to find out whether he worked at Broom Lake or not.
I hope that this year the truth will be more pronounced on the alien issue and we can finally persuade the men in the suits to admit what they know about extra-terrestials.
It could be right here where we blow the lid off Nellies Air Force Base.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Actually, just nevermind.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Many people have experienced unexplained phenomena lately from LIGHTs in the sky to unidentified objects not of this dimension: Yes I did just say Not of this dimension!

I want to start a forum of people's sightings as they are world wide. I no there are thousands of UFO sightings but not transporting it's image from another dimension. This is definatly not ALIEN nor human!

If I give an example of what I am talking about.

* Three foot feathers floating in the sky:
Feathers are a sign of the Angels, the feathers are portrayed as light with other flashes like lightening. Black shadows crossing paths, the pebble effect in water where the circles start small and get bigger.

This is not done with special effect or lazers although the skies have to be slightly overcast for the lights to be seen. It is of a spiritual nature that we cannot copy or fake. The phenomenom is just incredible when seen with your own eyes.

*UFO from another dimension:
The object is not human or Alien by nature, it is like looking through a telescope which is out of focus. The object I personnally saw looked like a normal plane at first but then it stopped in mid air and traveled backwards.

It morphed into a cigar shape of pure light and pulled manuvers which a human cannot tollerate. The object morphed again into a sphere with a red and green light covering half and half the object. It was inpossible to focus on the object as IT was out of focus and i don't need glasses. I realised it was trying to materealise through a closs by dimension or parallel universe of which the string theory has been a porven fact!

I want to hear form others who have experienced things of this nature with the knowledge of physical spiritual change!

As a medium I have began working with the Angels who confirmed what I have witnessed is of the lord God divine. I was given the message that Christ will be here in 2006 in the form of LIGHT not a physical human being.

Anyone who claims to be Christ in any shape or form is a faulse Christ. I am not in this for ego purposes or fame. I want to remain anomynous although my nick name is presant that is as far as it goes. I do not wish to be labelled a prophet of any shape or form.

I am merely doing what I was born to do: To pass on messages from the Spirit World

Peace and love and light!
I look forward to anyone with similer experiances and I am hoping to get photo's in the near future of the lights in the sky in the form of feathers. The weather needs to be correct. I will say watch the skies yourself. People who are open minded will be shown the signs and it helps to be spiritual also!

I am not claiming to be special in any way as this is for everybody to witness with the above criteria!

this is an awsome site to read on who really was visiting us from the heavens that were written about thousands of years ago

www.bibleufo.com...

The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hmmmm..i also believe that christ will return in 2006..he will be coming in the clouds/ufos with his holy angels..and they will gather/rapture/abduct his chosen people from the earth

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The bible states that no man will know the day nor the time of his return...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Whoever claims to come in His name first is the deciever. Do not be decieved. Project blue beam has to do with holograms and the 'fake rapture'. I personally do not know the day or hour, but believe the real one comes in 2009/2010 just before wormwood hits.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didnt say i know what day he is coming..all i said,was that i know the year..which is 2006/sixth seal...if you read your bible then you might know what im talking about

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I had no idea that world was set to end this year, where has the info come from?
I've just got a new bike so thats a bit of a bummer!
I wonder whether Earth-Angel or any of the psychos can telepathetically change anything? I often read on this site that people have the ability to talk to angles and aliens.
I'm not too keen on dealing with those skinny, bug-eyed creatures, but if it means saving the planet, well I think that along with Mr. Bush we should put our shoulder to the wheel and push.
Why is it not mentioned on T.V? are they scared of panic?
Great Thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOL [Fiction]Yes the aliens "interfered' with our development. There was DNA "grafting" amoungst select human candidates puposefully chosen to lead. Aliens after all are a culmination of celestial species made into one.

Long story short. Mans incontrolable individuality backfired on their grander natural scheme of things. Man had proved too hard to contain. Aliens did not leave the planet as much as being run off by this more enlightened species of man. A species who has been awaiting a reprisal for centuries. This is not vengence by the alien mindset, but determination to fulfill what they set out to do. [/Fiction]

[edit on 3-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
LOL [Fiction]Yes the aliens "interfered' with our development. There was DNA "grafting" amoungst select human candidates puposefully chosen to lead. Aliens after all are a culmination of celestial species made into one.

Long story short. Mans incontrolable individuality backfired on their grander natural scheme of things. Man had proved too hard to contain. Aliens did not leave the planet as much as being run off by this more enlightened species of man. A species who has been awaiting a reprisal for centuries. This is not vengence by the alien mindset, but determination to fulfill what they set out to do. [/Fiction]

[edit on 3-1-2006 by nullster]

Are you talking about the Anunnaki..i think they seeded our planet,and other species mixed there dna into the strain from adam?...black/greys..and asians/reptillan

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm a little curious, how do you pronounce Anunnaki? is the same
as the aliens say?
Could someone describe these beings? I'm a little new to all these
space people visiting earth and I'm ashamed to say I've never seen
one.
Is just the Americas that these guys visit and why is there nothing
about it on T.V?
All I know is it's going to be exiting and I can't wait to see them along
with my fellow A.T.S'ers
Great Thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Theres absolutely no kind of proof or research to prove anything in this thread concerning predictions by Earth Angel. I mean, she/he/it already tried to get us to believe the Kootie story thing.

I just think it's foolish to put faith into someone who already has a rather poor batting average. But I'm just expressing my own opinion.

I think your attack is very harsh, for one I have better things to do than sit around making things up. I have a gift of connecting to the spirit world and as it turns out other communications also. I am sharing my experiance. I can not prove anything I say and I have said that in the thread about Kootie but it does not mean i am making it all up.

The Dogon tribe new about sirius A and B, they where too primative to have sophisticated telescopes like we have today. But thousands of years on we have also discovered they do exsisit.

If we where from there time and a psychic medium had seen these planets via spiritual connection and they told a skeptic, you at the time wouldn't have believed them either if you get my point.

I am sorry you view me as a lier but I am far from a lier.

The whole point of this thread is to collect data from others who have had experiences like myself to try and pool together evidance that something of a spiritual nature is happening. The Pope like I say is well aware of this as well as myself like i have said, I think that stands up on it's own!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz

we dont know the exact day nor the exact time but he does let his children know when his return is soon. the bible is more than just stories....its a book whos author is not from this world....

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz

This is true but does it say anything about knowing the year? I do not claim to know the day or time or even the month! The Angels have themselves told me the year but nothing more.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bravo Earth Angel,
I understand others doubts, no evidence and no other witnesses on-line, but still
it's quite reasonable to have doubters.
Can you describe Kootie more? my sister is fascinated with the idea of Lion-people
coming to Earth.
Keep the faith.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Earth Angel if you're reading this, show the doubters what you know about THE DIVINE.
If you can contact them, ask them about Bob Laser, it would interesting to find out whether he worked at Broom Lake or not.
I hope that this year the truth will be more pronounced on the alien issue and we can finally persuade the men in the suits to admit what they know about extra-terrestials.
It could be right here where we blow the lid off Nellies Air Force Base.
Good luck.

I will ask that question! We are all capable of contacting the divine, weather it is through prayer or learning to contact the spirit world. It is a matter of having an open mind and going to your nearest open circle usually advertised in the papers at your spiritualist church. I don't know why but some people are lucky to come with the gift from birth. Personnaly i feel it depends on how many past lives one has endured and level of develepmental experiance.

Thank you for your support ; - )

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, my mother could see dead people and every night she awoke with a scream saying she was being attacked!
I have never seen any aliens , but I believe that they may not be the 'nuts & bolts' idea that we're used to.
I guess that aliens would communicate via telepathy and of course, this is still a 'grey' area to most serious scientists.
Is Wales busy with aliens?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
MagicPriest420 - Anunnaki? I'll do a search for that. Pretty much everything I write in my "Fiction" quotes is just pure fiction. Essentially an amalgamation of loose theories, wayward stories, and wishful ideas. I simply try and make Fictional story order of them.

I think when members make cool/interesting stuff up they should use fiction quotes. If people want to insist on their stories or ideas are factual, the burden of proof is theirs to come up with the goods to support them.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I agree that the sky is full of our equipment and shares it with divine occurences.
The goverment, probably america's, is the only one with enough money to hide their contacts with the aliens.
It's a shame that they feel they need to hide or destroy all the evidence that proves their involved with the Greys/Angels. The world would be a better palce if we could walk and talk with these entities, we could learn about which God is real and hopefully, how stop warring with each other.
It's always the same, the people are crying out to meet the aliens or angels and yet, the men in suits seem to thwart this revelationary act.
Great thread.

do you think lucifer wants mankind to know who thier savior is?? do you think he wants to stop war? do you think he wants to stop the confusion?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Bibleufo.com was an excellent read and it is based on what I have said.....ish Yes Jesus will not have been born physically onto earth and the lightening in the sky is interesting because part of the strange lights thayt have been witnessed are flashes like lightening. This site make out it will happen very suddenly. This will be so for the majority! But for others it will be a sutteler approach leading up to the event which i no is happening in the world NOW!!

Its interesting where two messangers of God will spend 3 1/2 years teaching up about the event. Look up the matreyia links, one man in particular can make statues cry tears of blood and milk.

THIS IS REALITY: IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!

I don't no who the second is but they are in the Holly city spreading the message.

Thanks for the link! Although it says I am a prophet as I am a psychic therfore I am a false prophet: Gee thanks a bunch! Its ok for Joseph to recieve messages from the spirit world (making him a medium like myself) in order to save baby Jesus's life when told where to take jesus to safety. But no people like me are the naughty ones: bahh whatever!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join