It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hits earth again 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

We dont have enough nukes to blow up planet X?????

I've a small feeling thats wrong America alone could probably blow this planet into completly nothing so whats stopping them just giving it a nudge so it misses us and spirals ito the Sun, now if only they could make it happen on bonfire night.

You've been watching too many Star Wars films. Even the USA doesn't own a Death Star, and all of the world's nuclear weapons would be nowhere near powerful enough to destroy a planet.

Still, we don't have to worry about it, due to the fact that there isn't a planet on a collision course with Earth in 2012

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Planet X was a theory created by a professor www.jmccanneyscience.com... Jim Mccanney, he is very smart and has created a few theorys we use today but some one was not happy with a few theorys he had (Electromagnetic Universe which I beleive is a fact since EM is most poweful force, only a trillion times more powerful then gravity).

They used to bash him really hard with disinfo, you can find many many pages on the net discrediting things he says, and most of the time he never said them (I listen to him every week and read a few of his books I know), and now we have these crazy Zeta Talk people who are complete disinfo people, and everything jim has said they steal and twist into they're own agendia and when ever someone hears a word he used like Planet x Theory, they creat some story about it and make it like a cult like mentality which Zeta has done in the past. They even steal passages out of anchient text Jim Maccanney has gotten his hands on.

www.jmccanneyscience.com...
His entire Radio Archive

www.jmccanneyscience.com...
Heres one of them streaming, he has entire series somewhere a month or so back its a reply of his Planet X theory which he wrote many many years ago.
Note: its from 7-06-7 he has newer ones, but this is just for peopel who dont wanna click the page.

All the Theory is, is if a massive astral body were to pass very close to earth, and what damage it would cause, and the possibility that it could of occured already.

He was also a frequent guest on www.mysteriesofthemind.com... Mysteries of the mind. listen to the "Replay- James McCanny - Discussion about the Kolbrin itself."

He makes a few comments on Planet X in relationship to the destroyer that is described in this text. This is a good listen to btw.

Oh and BTW its not 2012, thats the inaccurately stated date, its actually December 24, 2011, which is when we enter the 7th age or whatever its called in the mayan calender.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeh everyone stops talking about it when I post that lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

My child and My children, do not be affrighted by My words. The world shall not come to an end. The Eternal Father has given His promise to mankind, that the world shall never be made extinct again, as in the past with the time of the floods. However, your world shall be cleansed with a 'baptism of fire'. Only a few, in the multitudes upon earth, shall be saved...
I have spoken to you of the BALL OF REDEMPTION to meet with much speculation from souls, I shall explain now, how this will come about: The ball will descend from the atmosphere of your earth: it will be from the heavens; it will not be man-made; it will be part of the universe.
YOU WILL BE PLANET STRUCK!
In this chastisement, My children, billions will be lost. Many lives will be lost. You bring upon yourself a punishment far greater than ever has been seen upon earth and never shall be seen again, for when you go through this chastisement, there will be few creatures left upon earth.
Can you not understand that when the Ball of Redemption is sent upon you three-quarters of your world shall be gone?

The time is getting nearer- Does anyone know when Planet X is supposed to make its arrival, or is there any info on this?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The time is getting nearer- Does anyone know when Planet X is supposed to make its arrival, or is there any info on this?

Yeah, it was in 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002... Oh... Wait...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Yeh everyone stops talking about it when I post that lol.

"planet X " was a theory coined by lovell , over 50 years beforeMR Macanneys birth - he [ mcanney ] is NOT a proffessor - he is a johnny come lately charlatan .

having introduced two critical errors in your first line - i really did not see the point in adressing the idiocy of jim mcanney - but if you wish to press the issue .

Gin

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here's something for ya guys to read, if haven't seen yet....

The Planet X and the "JESUIT FOOTAGE" Classified "SECRETUM OMEGA". First Indirect Confirmations
www.ufodigest.com...

L3X

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gin
Here's something for ya guys to read, if haven't seen yet....

The Planet X and the "JESUIT FOOTAGE" Classified "SECRETUM OMEGA". First Indirect Confirmations
www.ufodigest.com...

I was translating that from the source
however thanks to you i don't waste my time so that there is an english link yet

[edit on 15-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So, this guy has footage of Planet X and its "dark companion" as it approaches the Solar System. This was shot in 1995, from a super secret space probe that travelled beyond the edge of the Solar System, and then came back to transmit the information to a secret radio telescope hidden in Alaska. Only this telescope received the transmission.....presumably because the alien/human hybrids that built this "probe" designed a super secret extra special transmitter that prevented every other radio telescope on Earth from picking it up ?

It might also be worth noting that an approaching planet would be extremely bright, and therefore it would have been detected by dozens of very efficient optical telescopes that are constantly discovering much smaller and fainter objects at considerable distances beyond Neptune.

Guess what I think of this "information" ?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i thought 2012 is a year of dimensional shift...

...or was it the year the NWO gets established?

...or the year aliens will land ?

....or end of the world ?

No 2012 is the year when the sea otters attack and destroy all of humanity. Even if there was some planet about to smack us we could probably blow it up. In the year 2013 the year the world ends is 2020 watch.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
2012 is the year I get my Masters in Aerospace Engineering and an aerospace revolution will occur unlike any known to man and the benevolent beings of the universe.

IT ALL SHALL CHANGE.

This message was brought to you by Emo Saddam:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i thought 2012 is a year of dimensional shift...

...or was it the year the NWO gets established?

...or the year aliens will land ?

....or end of the world ?

2012 has NOTHING to do with the end of the world, it has to do with a shift in awareness... consciousness. Rather than spitting in eachothers faces and screwing our best friends girl, we will be in a state of awareness where such activity has no fullfillment.

Why is that?

Because when we reach this dimension, if you will, there will be no more greed, no more ego, no more jealousy and no more hate.

Thats is 2012... not death and despair but beauty and incredible love for our brothers and sisters. Its a time of peace. Finally. As we move onto our 5th world.

Please do some reading on the Mayas, they truly are/were amazing. I have read every book and watched every History program on them. This is my main course of study at the moment so loving this thread!

Please pick up: The Mayan Factor: Path Beyond Technology. If you havent read that basic Mayan 101 book I wouldnt even add to a mayan discussion. Its alot of material. Alot of stuff to know and unless you already possess 'this awareness' you'll NEVER understand the Mayas or 2012.

Its NOT about death and dying... its about love and brotherhood. Its going to be great!

All the nay-sayers will be laughing in 2013. We will all be! But now we will all be laughing together with the common good of all of man-kind in mind.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Better Watch that Planet X, Its a sneaky critter. It will sneak up on you. One moment everything is all fine and dandy nothing in sight. Then BAM! its right in front of you and is biting you on the leg. When it hits. they will all say "Well didnt see that coming, there was no way we could have" Call me backward, but if you can see a comet the size of a house. Wouldn't you notice a planet? any oh ways, I figure in 2012 there is going to a lot of sad people no matter what happpens. People who want the universe to explode (thats me) and the people who dont (thats no me) either way, no one is going to like the outcome. haha

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
if we can see small objects millions of light years away, I think we can manage an earth sized planet twice as far away as pluto. or is it made of black paint so that we can't? Anyway the idea of splitting a planet in half is dreadful science to say the least.

Lets just sit back and watch another 2012 prediction get proven wrong.

When we all know thats when Yellowstone will make a VEI 9 eruption.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
jiberish...thats what I think.

- In a way I cant wait it New Years Day 2013...when all of the crazy rumors out there about 2012 being the year of armageddon are finally put to sleep.

hehehe Well, you can bet your bottom dollar that when that happens there will be plenty of people stand up and say.... Ahhhhh but 2012 is actually 2013 since we never counted year 0.

La

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well in that case we'll just have to wait until new years day 2014, then they'll be quiet perhaps. Oh well the planet colliding thing was some of the worst science I've ever seen, so if only all these things were so easy to prove wrong (by which i mean 2012 predictions)

[edit on 21-11-2006 by apex]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
if we can see small objects millions of light years away, I think we can manage an earth sized planet twice as far away as pluto. or is it made of black paint so that we can't?

aH YES black paint! Apex your a genius! that must be why we havent noticed this heavenly body fly at us at the speed of a turtle. We must spray the heavens white, so that it stands out. or something. haha
btw, thats not meant as a insult if it seems that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well I was just pointing out that we can spot a lot of things in the sky, even if we can't spot a lot of near earth objects, a big planet sized object should be quite easy. Also if it's coming toward us now it must be closer than pluto, so quite obvious i should think.

My main point in that post was that the idea of splitting a planet in half is just bad science though really. If it had happened, there would be two asteroid belts, the one that there is and the one that would have been made in this supposed collision.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
People were saying this exact same thing about the year 2000 and poof nada happened. Kind of a shame tho as I was in the best place on earth to be if the end came LOL. Dang the luck now im stuck nearly at sea level instead of nearly 2 miles above it.

Oh well Ill see you all in 2013

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
if we can see small objects millions of light years away, I think we can manage an earth sized planet twice as far away as pluto. or is it made of black paint so that we can't? Anyway the idea of splitting a planet in half is dreadful science to say the least.

Lets just sit back and watch another 2012 prediction get proven wrong.

When we all know thats when Yellowstone will make a VEI 9 eruption.

Really? If it is to hit by 2012 then it should be like... near pluto.. or saturn..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join